Ties That Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're forgiven. What do you think of what you saw?" Rachel forgot about her tea and leaned back but avoided eye contact and hesitated. "You can tell me. I promise I won't get mad but I'm curious."

"It isn't so much that I think you'll get mad it's just that this is so embarrassing for me."

"Then you did enjoy watching us."

"Yes. A tear slipped down her cheek and she wiped that away with a finger and added, "I liked it a lot in fact. I got excited right along with you," and she took a deep breath like she had just made it past some kind of mental or emotional barrier.

"Did you and your husband experiment with bondage?"

"No we never did."

"Are you curious about it?"

"Well this morning I would have said absolutely not but now I'm pretty confused by that and a lot of things. I've done a very good job of burying my emotional and physical needs."

"I don't want to pry into your personal life so if I ask as question that offends you please say so."

Rachel smiled and said, "I've broken a whole string of social rules today so I have no right to sit here and be self righteous. Besides you deserve an explanation and I need to face the truth. Amanda I haven't been sexually stimulated in so long. I haven't even been emotionally stimulated in so long that, well I wasn't even aware of it but I was playing with my breasts as I watched you be kissed and teased. When I saw them untie your top I put my hand under my skirt." She had to stop after admitting that and Amanda was afraid she was going to break down or something.

"Rach I'm glad you found what we did to be so exciting. I better explain to you that none of that was planned and in fact I've never even considered doing that before."

"You haven't"

"No. The guys...I was teasing them when I caught them looking at a website of amateur bondage and I tried to make fun of all of that. Anyway to make a longer story short I agreed to let them tie me up but with very strict rules. No touching my breasts or between my legs and no undressing me."

"I wondered why they didn't finish taking your top off."

"That's why. I started out smiling and being fearful that I'd laugh at their attempts but it didn't take them a minute to wipe the smile from my face. For two guys, the other one is Dale a very good friend, that have never done anything like that before they managed to push just about every one of my buttons."

"I still can't get over how excited I got. Amanda what was it like for you? You said it was your first time, weren't you a little afraid or something?"

"A little bit. I knew that Ken wouldn't hurt me and I was pretty sure they would abide by the rules. Poor Dale is about half bashful and so cute but he really surprised me by how well he did. He was very sexy in fact."

"Didn't it feel kind of strange letting him kiss you and touch you?"

"It did at first but I think that kind of added to the excitement too. When he kissed me on my inner thigh or between my breasts I wanted him to do even more and break the rules but I stopped myself. Ken broke one rule but I didn't care and with Dale right there that too added to the excitement. I was pretty much a basket case when they finally stopped."

"Did the ropes hurt?"

"No, they didn't tie them tight or stretch me too far but I was truly immobilized and at their mercy."

"Even that must have made your heart race."

"It did once I realized I really was helpless. Like I said, it started out as a joke but they saw to it that I didn't feel like laughing." Rachel had a far away look in her eyes and Amanda asked her, "Would you like to see what it feels like?"

She turned her head toward Amanda quickly and said, "What?"

"I mean just you and me. I could tie you up and you could see what it feels like."

"You scared me, I thought you meant with Ken and...Dale."

"If you have some rope it would only take a few minutes to experiment."

She hesitated and licked her lips as she stared blankly across the room. Then in a soft and tentative voice she said, "Yes if you wouldn't mind, I'd like that. I'd like to see what it was you were feeling." She retrieved a hank of rope from her garage and felt the need to explain why she even had it. "This was hanging on Aaron's peg board. I haven't touched his tools or anything since he died."

They went outside and searched for two places to tie the rope to but once that was done they could only find one place to tie her left ankle so that would have to do. "Rachel I promise I will not hurt you."

"I trust you." The branches that they used weren't very sturdy but they would do for their experiment and Rachel was soon restrained and helpless.

"You okay Rach?"

"Yes I'm fine."

"Can you get free?"

She tried and said, "No I'm totally helpless it seems."

"How does it feel?"

"Not quite as I had expected."

"That's because it's just you and me and nothing is happening. For example what if I were to do this," and she lifted Rachel's long skirt well above her knees.

"But one of your rules was no undressing."

"That's true but I was in a halter and shorts and Dale was right there. Here it's just the two of us." She let the skirt drop and as she watched Rachel she undid the buttons on her skirt and let it fall to her ankles. Rachel was wearing nice but very conservative panties and Amanda left them alone. Instead she slowly ran her hands up Rachel's leg and not stopping until she was within an inch of her sex. Then she reached for the buttons on her short sleeved blouse and started to undo them one at a time going from the bottom up as Rachel's eyes got bigger. They had been neighbors for a long time and had talked many times, but this was far from anything they had ever shared or even mentioned. Amanda had no desire to make love to a woman so it wasn't as though she had to fight temptation as she tried to decide how to tease her neighbor. She opened the blouse and pulled it back as far as she could and looked at this older woman with breasts larger than she would have ever guessed. She wasn't going to take things much farther but she decided to try just a couple more things.

With her blouse wide open Rachel said, "My God what if a neighbor sees me like this?"

"Well I'm your neighbor and I am seeing you like this." Amanda's hand caressed her bare belly and then as she walked behind Rachel her hand slipped around to her back and reached up to her bra hooks.

"Oh Amanda no...that...not..." and the bra opened but still covered her breasts. Once back in front of her Amanda pulled the bra forward until her breasts were on display and she could feel the sun and a light summer breeze kiss her chest.

Amanda took one of Rachel's nipples between her fingers and as she teased her neighbor she said, "This might give you a small idea of what it feels like to be with somebody and feel so totally powerless to stop their advances." She kept toying with her nipple for another second and then stopped and reached up to untie her.

With her arms free Amanda untied her ankle and then looked at her as she stood there and not moving with her blouse open and her bra providing almost no protection from prying eyes. "Well what do you think now Rachel?"

"I'm afraid to think. It started out so simple and unimpressive."

"Until I did something."

"Yes. I still can't..." and she looked down at her skirt still puddled around her ankles and added, "I still can't believe that you...I mean that we did that. I'm standing here in my panties in my backyard."

"With your blouse and bra all but falling off."

"Yes...and you teased my...my nipple."

"I didn't intend to do that but I did, I hope you're okay with that."

"I guess so. I mean it felt good and it made me feel so naked."

"That's what it was supposed to do. Can you imagine what it would feel like to really be tied up and naked?"

"Now I almost can imagine it."

"And to have a man do that for you?"

"I can't even imagine that. I don't know if I could handle it."

"I hate to go but I better get home to Ken." As she turned to go she asked, "Rachel would you like to watch me with Ken again?"

She didn't hesitate and answered, "Yes I really would."

"I'll let you know."

Chapter Seven

As soon as she got home Ken told her, "Cheri just called and wants you to call her."

"Oh no. I wonder what Dale told her."

"I think we're about to find out."

"When I get done I have something important to tell you too."

Amanda didn't want him to hear what she would say to Cheri so she called and wandered out to the backyard. Dale answered and she said, "Could I talk to Cheri sweetie?"

"She's on her way over to your place."

"She is?"

"Yes she said she needed to talk to you woman to woman and without an audience."

"Is there anything I should know?"

"I don't think so."

"Is she mad at you?"

"Well she wasn't too happy especially at first but she's okay now, or at least I think so."

"That's not very comforting."

"Amanda, thank you again for allowing me to be a part of that."

"You're welcome and thank you for helping to make it memorable."

"Talk to you soon, bye." She went back inside and told Ken that Cheri was on her way over and that they would be outside having a girl to girl talk.

"Are we in trouble with her?"

"Not as far as I know."

"That's good. I don't think any of us considered that possibility at the time."

"I feel bad about that too."

Cheri arrived a few minutes later and with Cokes in hand they went out and sat next to each other in lawn chairs.

Amanda hesitated so Cheri said, "Okay tell me your version of the events."

"First of all are you mad at me?"

"I don't think so at least at this point I'm not." Amanda started with the website talk and how she teased the guys and made fun of them and on to how that progressed. "Okay that matches what Dale said so go to the...let's call it the interesting part."

"Well I was dressed similar to how I am now and...did he tell you about my rules?"

"Yes he did."

"Okay." She pointed to two limbs and said, "They tied me to those limbs and..."

"Show me."

They walked over and she stood in her spot and added, "They had stakes in the ground and tied my ankles so that my legs were spread about this far," and she moved her feet apart.

"So you really were incapacitated."

"Oh yes. They tickled me and made me squeal and I tried to defend myself but I could do nothing." Then step by step she went through everything that had happened but could only hope that she had them in correct order though it didn't really matter.

"So Dale never touched you..."

"Right, he obeyed the rules. It was very close a couple of times I'll admit but he did okay. No he was great. Damn it Cheri between him and Ken I was a drooling mess."

"They just teased you."

"The most intimate thing they did was they both had their hands on my bare butt and that was partially my fault because I didn't put that off limits. None of this was planned and I never thought it would go that far and I really didn't expect to get so damn turned on with it."

"Did Dale know you were so fired up?"

"I'm sure he did because I moaned a couple of times at least. I still can't get over how bashful Dale really got into it and I can't get over how he rang my bell."

"Dale is a little shy but once he gets going he does just fine."

"So I found out."

"He really made you moan?"

"Yes he did and of course so did Ken."

"He untied your top without seeing your breasts?"

"Yes like this." She untied her halter and carefully draped the ties down between her breasts. "You can bet I didn't move for obvious reasons."

"I'm surprised he didn't try to blow your top away with his mouth. He can be pretty persistent when he wants to be."

"Cheri you have no idea how much I wanted them to break the rules."

"What do you mean? Undress you?"

"I'm not even sure. I just know that I was so close to losing control of myself. After Dale left, Ken and I made love and even though I didn't last very long it was so damned intense."

"I'm sure it was."

"So have you decided? Are you mad at me or Dale?"

"No I'm not mad at either one of you, but had you planned that in advance I would have a few words to say."

"You really should try it."

"What have Ken all but strip me naked?"

"Yes. Well I mean, you know with those rules. It is so intimate and yet so...I don't know, mild. Every time you think they will break a rule and touch you between the legs or your breasts they don't."

"Sounds like torture."

"That's exactly what it is but such a sweet torture."

"I think you're still a little wound up from it."

"I am. Want to hear something the guys don't know about?"

"Yes of course I do."

"Rachel our neighbor was at the fence through the whole thing."

"You mean she watched everything?"

"Yes she did. I didn't know it until right at the end when I saw her and we made eye contact. She even saw Ken and Dale's erections under their shorts."

"What did she say?"

"I better give you some background so you'll be better able to understand her." She told Cheri about Rachel's situation and tried to describe how she was coping with the loss of her husband.

"But that was three years ago?"

"Three or four. I guess she had a pretty rough time of it."

"It sounds like it. But she's okay otherwise?

"Do you mean is she a little goofy?"

"Yes."

"She really isn't. She's a nice woman and not bad looking either."

"Okay so go ahead."

"I better give this to you in one shot and you can ask questions. She was almost boiling with curiosity about bondage so we talked about that and I tied her up outside."

"You didn't."

"I did. Then I partially undressed her and teased her a little bit."

"Amanda you amaze me."

"I don't know where it came from but to me it just made sense. She had nobody to turn to for something that intimate and for whatever reason she chose me is how I look at it."

"So how did she do?"

"She got pretty fired up."

"Even though you're a woman?"

"I think she was pretending I was a man but she didn't say so. She wants to watch me again."

"With Ken and Dale?"

"I told her with just Ken because I didn't think you'd appreciate me getting Dale involved."

"Probably not."

"Just probably not?"

"Well I mean he's already touched you all over so what would be different?"

"Well for one thing my top could slip next time and show him my tits. I could lose control and have them take my shorts off, I don't know. Everything was so spontaneous. This didn't happen but only because, or that didn't happen more by shear luck or whatever. All three of us were operating on the edge of self control."

"I see your point. So you haven't told Ken or Dale about your neighbor?"

"No, I'll tell Ken after while and he's going to be shocked. I'll leave it to you to tell Dale or not"

"Besides Ken being shocked he'll also be eager so be prepared for that. So when do you think you'll do this?"

"I don't know but probably not before next weekend. I want it to be sunny and warm and not have to worry about running out of daylight after working all day."

"How far will you go the next time?"

"Well I don't want to shock her so probably not a lot farther. I'm sure my breasts will be exposed and naturally Ken will be all over them. Maybe take my shorts off but I'll have my panties on of course. I just want to tease her a little bit and maybe get her away from being so reclusive all the time. She's wasting her life."

"Would you mind if I watched?"

"No of course not. Rachel and Dale have seen me at least tied up and teased and of course Ken has seen me. But what about Dale?"

"I think he better just watch with me this time."

"You don't mind if he sees my breasts?"

"No. I wouldn't trust him to get close to you but he can look all he wants."

"I'll let you know after I've talked to Ken."

"I can't wait to tell Dale about your neighbor and about you two entertaining her again. I won't tell him we'll be here until Friday night or he'll talk about it all week."

As Amanda followed Cheri out to her car Amanda said, "I have to confess I'm surprised at how liberal you're being about all of this."

"I have a secret side too it seems but I still want to talk to you about all of this after your next event."

The next thing for Amanda to do was tell Ken about Rachel's desire to watch again.

Chapter Eight

When Amanda went inside she called out, "Ken?

"In the computer room."

When she went in she saw that he was on the amateur bondage sight again.

"You haven't had enough of that yet?"

"Just looking."

"For ideas I'll bet." He just smiled at her and she said, "If you can tear yourself away from that for a minute I have something to talk to you about."

He turned away from the computer and she pulled a chair over to him. "So how did your talk with Cheri go. I didn't hear any screaming."

"She's fine. She wasn't exactly beaming when she got here but we talked about it and all is well now, but..."

"Yes?"

I had a very interesting talk with Rachel."

"Oh and what about?"

"Oh little things like her seeing your erection and Dale's too for that matter."

"What? Wait, back up or something."

"Okay so I lied to you just a little bit earlier. I went over to see her because I saw her spying on us earlier."

"You mean she saw you tied up and Dale and me with..."

"She saw the whole thing. She was working in her garden when she heard me squeal a couple of times."

"When we tickled you."

"That's right sweetie. I announced our presence it seems."

"Honey don't stop there, is she threatening to call the police?"

"Not quite. She wants to watch us again but she thinks you don't know about her watching."

"Wait a minute. We're talking about Rachel...long skirted frumpy Rachel."

"Yes we are." She gave him a quick run down of events and then told him about tying her up and teasing her.

"You had her naked?"

"Well almost. She isn't half bad under those clothes either. Not model material but I'm not either. Oh and she had an excellent view of your cock as well as Dale's"

"I'll just bet she did. I wonder what she would have done had we taken them out."

"I'm about half surprised you didn't since I didn't think to put that on the no list."

"What...I don't even know where to begin. Okay let's start with why."

"She's very curious."

"Then we can tie her up instead."

"Honey she's not ready for a guy to tie her up and tease her or whatever."

"So she wants a vicarious thrill by watching us."

"That's it but I think it is helping her a lot with her issues."

"Well hell after three or four years it's about time."

"Now don't be insensitive. We don't know all of the details of his death. Maybe she saw his mangled body or who knows what. I'm not going to judge her but if we can help her and even have fun doing it, why not?"

"I don't have a problem with that. Okay that brings us to when?"

"How about next Saturday, Sunday if it rains."

"Holy shit we even have a rain date, sure okay. That covers what, when and why so that just leaves how."

"How? You know how because we just did it."

"No I mean will I do the same exact thing to you? I think that would be pretty anticlimactic but whatever."

"Not the same thing. Well maybe a little would be okay but can't you come up with something different?"

"Not with all of those restrictions."

"Okay so what if I removed one or two?"

"It's sounding better already. Which one or two?"

"Take my blouse off and maybe my shorts."

"And your bra and panties?"

"Strip me naked?"

"Why not?"

"Well there's one other minor detail. Cheri and Dale will be here to watch."

"What? You're parceling out the details like I'm on rations. Is that all of your surprises?"