Ties That Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so."

"Why not have Dale in on it again then?"

"Because Cheri doesn't want him that close to me if I'm going to be topless or whatever."

"He can see you but not touch you."

"Those are her rules."

"Whatever. So you don't want him to see what?"

"Can I think about that?"

"Yeah why not, we have until next Saturday I guess. Is anybody else coming to this party?"

"There better not be, I'm not opening this up to the public...although..."

"What?"

"Just kidding honey. Just try not to shock me too much okay?"

"I'll work on that. And I'll work on what I'm going to do to you."

"That's an interesting way to put it. Accurate too."

Chapter Nine

Later the next Saturday afternoon Dale called and said, "Cheri just called and she may be hung up at work so she said that if we aren't there on time that probably means she has to work a double."

"That's too bad."

"You aren't kidding because that means I can't come either."

"She won't let you come watch without her?"

"That's what she said."

"I wonder why?"

"I guess she doesn't trust me."

"Or she doesn't trust me. I'm sorry Dale."

"Well I can hope there will be a next time."

"I do too, for your sake and for mine."

Amanda had told Ken that Rachel would be in her garden at four o'clock so just a few minutes after four the two of them walked out to their spot between the trees and the ropes were already hanging down and ready. She noticed almost immediately that they were new ropes, larger and it appeared softer. He spread her legs and tied her ankles first, kissed her and let his hand trail across her mid section and then he started to remove her blouse. She never did tell him how far he could go and he was smart enough not to ask again. She didn't resist and with that done he tied her up by her wrists so that she was once again helpless and vulnerable. He teased her nipples through her bra and then stepped behind her and said, "Open your mouth for me nice and wide." She couldn't see what he was doing so then the ball gag was slipped into her mouth she tried to push it out with her tongue but she was too late. He fastened that behind her head and then clamped a slave collar around her neck. Then getting close to her ear he whispered, "Since Dale and Cheri won't be here there's no reason to worry about how much I do to you." Amanda shook her head and tried to talk around the gag but all that came out was unintelligible mumbling.

It didn't take long for her building saliva to start to escape her mouth and slip down her chest so he lifted what she thought was just a board that was near her and he pulled out his long shiny hunting knife from his days of deer hunting and he tipped the blade back and forth so that it would flash in the light. It was a Bowie style of knife with a curving tip at the end. As she looked at it she mumbled again but he ignored her and looking at her he put the flat of the cold blade against her skin and slid it under her bra strap, tipped the blade and drew it back cleanly separating the strap. He did that to the other strap and then slowly drew the point of the knife down her chest between her breasts drawing a pink line that made her flinch and hold her breath more out of fear than pain. Then with one more dramatic slice between her breasts her bra dropped to the ground.

He put the knife down and toyed with her breasts and touched her through her shorts between her legs. This was a totally different experience than she had expected and she felt a twinge of fear because she couldn't tell him what he wasn't to do. She was already feeling the effects of the teasing and when he suckled her breasts for a few seconds it moved her just that closer to that level of excitement that she was looking forward to.

Ken wasn't going to spend a lot of time on minor teases this time. He wanted Rachel to really see something and he had special plans for his wife. He drew his finger through the drool on her chest and drew a wet line down to her waist before unfastening her slacks. Then loud enough for Rachel to hear him he told her, "I have special surprises for you honey and in just a minute I'll show you the first one." He untied her ankles and then reached for the rope that she was hanging from and pulled. She felt the rope tighten on her wrists and he pulled again and she felt herself being lifted until just her toes were touching. Now she knew why he had taken such care tying her wrists with the new soft rope. One more pull and she was free of the ground with her arms stretched over her head and that position accented her breasts. Her lips were just slightly higher than his now so he had to stretch to kiss her cheek. "I'll remove that gag in a little while love." He finished undoing her shorts and looked at her as he slid them down and off leaving her hanging there in her pale green panties. He had to stop and take her picture a couple of times and then went back to his work. He moved her panties down to just above her mound and stopped and moved his hand over her and into her panties to touch her lips just briefly. Once again she tried to say something but failed and in her frustration she looked around and that's when she saw them in the doorway with the door wide open. She tossed her head and tried in vain to tell Ken but he was ignoring his wife as he moved her panties the rest of the way down as Dale stared and the looked into Amanda's eyes for a second. Cheri's eyes were all over her friend and watched closely as Ken continued toward his goal.

Amanda was almost hyperventilating as she tried to warn Ken but it was a waste of effort. What happened next made her eyes go wide and she could only stare as Ken dropped his shorts, peeled off his shirt and then removed his boxers to reveal his very hard cock. As he slid his hand up and down the shaft he turned slightly so Rachel would have a good view of it but that also gave Cheri and Dale an excellent profile view of him slowly jacking himself off. He stopped that and then walked over quite close to where Rachel would be and stood there with his cock very close to the slightly open gate and pretended to be oblivious to it being open. He had planned this move and had two vibrators there so he picked one up and went back and showed Amanda a long plastic vibrating dildo. Turning it on the buzz could be heard by his audience and he touched her belly with it before trailing it around and to her ass. He put it between her legs and then slowly moved it back before taking it away for a second. Then separating her ass cheeks he touched the tip of it to her anus and she squirmed trying to escape that sensation but again it was futile. "Honey hold still so you don't pull that limb down onto your head." It was a false fear but it served to make her hold still after that. He coaxed the tip until it was bumped against her anus and then he let her firm cheeks close trapping the vibrator where he wanted it.

He retrieved the second one and once again took his time and even stroked his cock a couple of times before returning to his wife. He showed her the second vibrator and smiled as he turned that on and touched her lower belly with it before drawing a line down to her lips and paused there to let her feel the vibrations ripple through her lips. He knew she couldn't be left hanging there for too long so he lowered her until her feet touched the ground but she was still stretched enough to keep her as he wanted her. They had never gotten into the anal aspect of lovemaking but it was impossible for her to ignore the sensations she was getting and when he put the tip of the second vibrator between her lips she moaned but stayed still. It was far too late to worry about Dale and Cheri now. They had seen her totally naked, kissed and fondled and teased. They had seen Ken's cock and had watched him jack off so there wasn't much left for them to see. Except seeing the vibrator part her lips and slip into her. She just closed her eyes at that point because her friends and her neighbor were going to watch as she was fucked with the dildo. She relaxed then in submission and let her desires and her building passion take over. The rest of the world could wait, watch or go to hell because she just didn't care now. She just wanted Ken to see to her needs and do it soon.

He left the vibrator deep in her pussy and reached behind her to remove the ball gag. As soon as it was out she licked her lips and took a deep breath to tell him they had company but she didn't bother. She just watched as he went back to the vibrator and knelt down to kiss her lips and tongue her clit as the vibrator was moved in and out. She couldn't keep her hips still now. She could feel her orgasm off in the distance and coming toward her and that's all she cared about at that moment. She opened her eyes and looked toward Cheri and she was bent over in the doorway and it looked like Dale was sliding in and out of her. She fixed her eyes on them and as Ken put the tip of the vibrator to her clit she jumped and moaned loudly as the sensations flew through her. She could see glimpses of Dale's naked hip as he rammed into Cheri and she wished she was the one receiving his cock. Her climax was near and she felt a contraction, a false start of her orgasm. A warning that it was coming and it did. She let the ropes support her as her knees gave away and Ken worked her clit with his finger as he jammed the dildo back into her again. It didn't really matter anymore because she was wrapped in her orgasm and she just went limp and let it carry her away. As soon as it subsided Ken untied her and helped her to kneel and catch her breath.

He removed the vibrator from her ass cheeks and then it was totally quiet. It was because of that quiet that he could hear Dale slamming into Cheri creating a slapping sound. He looked toward the source and saw Cheri staring at his cock and moaning softly as her husband took her closer to her ultimate goal. Without thinking about the possible consequences he walked over to her and put his cock close to her lips. She put her hand on it and started to jack him off feverishly trying to grab tastes of it as she could. He moved closer and just let her do as she wished. Amanda moved closer on her rubbery legs to watch just as Ken said, "Go baby it's so close. Let me give you my cum honey." She could go no faster but she stayed with it until he exploded shooting his jism onto her face as her orgasm slammed into her. Between Ken going off and Cheri moaning and pushing back against her husband's cock he exploded into her and held her hips against him as he emptied his load.

Chapter Ten

Ken was more soft than hard by then but his cock was still well short of fully soft. He walked over and then calmly opened the gate and looked at Rachel. She froze in panic and when it looked like she was going to run away he put his hand on her and said, "Don't go Rachel please. I won't do anything to you but I do want to look at you and talk to you." She was on her knees and her long skirt was bunched up enough that he knew she had been at least touching herself. "Please Rachel?"

He knelt down to her and put a hand on each side of her face. Her eyes were wide and she was still blushed either from excitement or embarrassment but his kissed her softly and just looked at her. "Amanda told me that you wanted to watch and I liked that idea. I liked knowing that my pretty neighbor was close by. I got a little carried away today so I hope I haven't caused you any discomfort. I hadn't intended to do some of those things." He held his hand out to her and she slowly stood up and said, "Ken I don't think I can just talk to you. I'm so embarrassed to be skulking around like this instead of facing it like a grown woman."

"You're dealing with things the best way you know how and there's nothing wrong with that. Amanda was caught by surprise too by our friends in the doorway. We didn't think they were coming so we didn't worry about them. So now Amanda is embarrassed right along with you. All of this is new to us so we're making mistakes as we go along but that's okay. That's part of the discovery process and we're having a great time with it. I'd like to bring you along in our discovery. I'd like to watch you as I watched Amanda the last time. We didn't undress her and yet we managed to give her a wonderful day and a whole new experience."

"You better go back to your friends."

"I'm with my friend now. Would you consider being with me and Amanda? To let me please and tease you. I would never hurt you and that's a promise."

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course you can, but don't talk yourself out of a chance to experience something new and exciting. Amanda told me about your grieving and mourning but it's time for you to get on with your life." He picked up the hem of her skirt and held it higher than necessary and said, "I can't believe your husband would have wanted you to live this life of hiding under long skirts and baggy clothes."

She didn't object to him handling her skirt and she just looked at him. "Rachel I know that you have beautiful legs hiding under that skirt. I know that you have a nice body that you should be proud of." As he talked he bunched more of her skirt up and she had to be aware of it but she neither complained nor moved to take it away from him. Dale, Cheri and Amanda were watching them but Rachel wasn't aware of that as she focused on Ken. She wanted him to pay attention to her. She wanted him to stand naked next to her so she could see his cock even though it was now soft. She wanted to find the courage to let him see her body and to let him tease her and even better, to please her.

"Ken I'm so afraid."

"Of what honey?"

"I don't even know now."

"Rachel you can run if you want but please don't. I'm going to raise your skirt and look at your legs. I won't touch you unless you tell me to but I really do want to do this. For you and for me." She stayed frozen in her spot as he raised her skirt until he saw her legs almost up to her panties. "I knew you had beautiful legs and I was right. I wish I could bring you over and tease you and pay attention to you."

"Ken you've just been through a lot and even...even were with your friend. You must be used up."

"I was tired but standing here and talking to you and seeing you renews my energy...my spirit." He knew he was laying it on thick but he decided it wasn't so much what he said but that they were talking and she was relaxing. She was forgetting her embarrassment and discomfort little by little. "Rach would you do something for me?"

"What?"

"Walk with me over to where Amanda was tied up and just stand there with me."

"Why?"

"I'm hoping that will help you to decide to stay with me and not run off."

"Just stand there?"

"Yes. I won't do anything without telling you first."

He was talking to her like she was a frightened kid and in some ways she was. She was fighting demons of some kind so he couldn't rush her and if he had to buy her candy and offer a pony ride that's what he'd do. He stood her in Amanda's spot and said, "I tied Amanda up differently this time. Which do you think is more erotic, today or the last time?"

"I liked the last time simply because it was all so new, but his time was great because you could slide her shorts and...and her panties down and out of the way."

"If it were you which way would it be?"

"Today's way."

"You've never done anything like this right?"

"Never. I told Amanda that my husband and I had talked about it a few times but never did anything. In fact we had talked about it just a day or two before he was killed."

"Does that fact bother you now?"

"I don't think so. I didn't even think of that until just now." The others were staying back and watching and Ken had no idea of what to do or how far to take it so he was just making it up as he went along hoping he wouldn't scare her away. She had to have sexual desires that needed attention or she wouldn't have been so eager to watch both times and to let Amanda tie her up that day. With that thought in mind he now had a direction in mind to take it or at least try.

"Amanda told me that she showed you a little about what it's like to be in bondage is that right?"

"Yes. Did she tell you what we did?"

"Yes she did and it sounded so erotic and I wished I could have watched."

"I thought about you while she was doing all of that."

"I hope they were good thoughts."

"They were." A simple answer with no attempt to expand on it.

"Would you let me put the ropes on you?"

"Now?"

"I'd like to."

"You won't undress me will you?"

"I want to so very much but I won't if that's how it has to be. Remember you said that you thought about me when Amanda undressed you."

"Yes I did but...I'm so nervous."

"Rach can I be candid?"

"Yes of course."

"Have you had an orgasm in those three or four years?"

"A couple."

"That's all? But you do enjoy them right?"

"Ken I was such a sexual person when Aaron my husband was alive. I loved sex with him and on occasion by myself."

"Do you feel guilty if you try it now?"

"I don't know if that's it or what but it just hasn't been the same."

"I want to help you have an orgasm and even better more than one."

"Ken I would like that but I don't think I'm ready for you to see me naked."

"One day I will Rach and I can't wait for that to happen. Do you trust me to do what I say I'll do?"

"Yes I think I do."

"Do you trust Amanda? She's nearby and would never let me harm you either."

"I'm sorry of course I trust you."

"I want to tie you up and bring you to orgasm and I won't remove your blouse or skirt."

She studied him and tried to make her decision and he could see her wavering. "Let's do it this way. I'll tie you up and stop so you can get used to the idea. But Rach honey I will touch you and tease you. I will kiss you and anything else I can think of but I won't remove your skirt or blouse unless you change your mind and tell me I can."

"Okay." Ken let out a breath of relief. For whatever reason he wanted to make her climax. He wanted to feel her and watch her respond to him. Maybe he was being selfish and all of his talking was because he wanted what he wanted but he didn't think that was his only motivation.

Chapter Eleven

Rachel looked at the ground and then at the ropes as Ken picked them up and went over to her. "Tell me if these start to hurt you at any time," and he wrapped rope around her wrists and then tied them. He pulled the rope and tied it off so her arms were over her head. He didn't restrain her ankles but instead went over to her and with his hands on her hips he kissed her softly. She didn't resist but she didn't exactly participate either. He kissed her again and touched her lips with his tongue and continued until he felt her lips part slightly. He did his best to kiss her deeply but gently and let his hands move over her hips and one hand went to her back. Rachel could feel herself weakening but she remembered he was a married man and that fact struck her until she remembered that Amanda wasn't far away and if she didn't like that she could intercede. Rachel's mouth opened more then and she received his tongue and met it with hers. She hadn't kissed a man like that in years and the feelings the kiss gave her washed over her so quickly it scared her. She wanted to put her arms around him but she couldn't, she could only receive and give what little she could.

Ken let one hand drift back to her butt and explored her curves through her clothes as the kiss continued. Then he brought one hand up to touch her face but along the way he let it brush her breast. He touched her face and then brushed her breast as he brought it down. She knew it wasn't an innocent gesture but it seemed like it could be and she loved feeling him touch her. She didn't act like she objected to the light caress of her breast so as he looked into her eyes his hand went to her right breast and he cupped it gently before rubbing his thumb over her nipple. Her blouse and bra were not making it any easier but he'd do his best and hope for better before they were done. Her face was getting a little flushed and her kisses were becoming more animated and eager so he kept kissing her as his hands stayed busy exploring her. He had something in mind that he was going to try but he had to wait and hope he could time it at least half way right. He pulled her blouse out of her skirt and she stared at him fearing he was going to take it off but he didn't. Instead he slipped his hand under it and felt her warm soft back as they looked at each other. She was already letting him do more than she had planned but it felt right and she didn't want him to stop. She didn't know what her stopping point would be.