To Bask in Breastford Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers

"Nina. I should go. Evelyn's expecting me soon." He said, looking down at the busty brunette bombshell as she continued to stare.

He started to feel a bit uneasy with Nina's eyes prodding him. He fidgeted in response, and awaited her response; but the big-boobed teen never gave one.

"Listen," he said, his hands performing actions involuntarily due to his nerves acting up. "I hate to ask, but maybe you should go."

Again, Nina didn't respond. She only glared at him even stronger, as though she were trying to burn a hole through his forehead. Coach Blue was beginning to grow slightly more agitated, and in an effort to calm himself down he pulled his gaze away from Nina and focused in on her busty rack. The brunette wouldn't let him stare forever, and she would have to leave when she'd decided she'd had enough of him.

But Nina didn't leave.

Instead she pushed her chair back and stood up slowly. She pulled her arms away from her tits and let them fall where they may. She was still staring at him, but her glare was much less fearsome.

Coach Blue was slightly aware of her actions as she rose. He was all too aware of how close she was...her jutting rack stretched so far from the rest of her body that it was almost touching his chest, and he had to tilt his head down to continue staring at her enormous knockers.

He became vaguely aware that her hand was moving toward him. Any moment now Nina was going to slap him for staring, and he wanted to get in as much of her boobs as possible before that happened.

A moment later he saw her hand gliding to his cheek in slow motion. He braced himself for the impact, but instead her girlish skin brushed his cheek and caressed it. Coach Blue breathed in deep and his heart began to race as Nina's touch comforted him and aroused him all at once.

He felt her other hand on his; she gripped it and pulled it up toward her as she started to turn.

"Come here..." she said, stepping towards the wall and the couch that sat against it.

Unable to speak, or think, or do anything the coach obeyed; and he was not the least bit surprised that he was doing so. Right now Nina had all the power over him. He kept his breath held; afraid to let it go for fear of losing the moment. He couldn't even breathe without her permission...

"Sit down." Nina said, giving his arm a fast jerk.

Coach Blue abided, unsurprisingly, and in what seemed like a fleeting moment he was sitting down in front of Nina; the busty brunette standing high and proud above him...her giant rack standing high and proud on her chest.

He watched as Nina stepped back; standing just a pace or two away from him. The nervous coach didn't know what was happening, but he didn't care. There was a sensual sensation in the air; it was almost tangible. And it seemed that Nina was using it to constrict him and control him; yet at the same time he knew she held no control over him. He could get up and leave at any time if he wanted to; he simply did not have the desire. That was neither his brain nor his body talking.

His eyes grew wide as Nina reached for the bottom of her tank top. Her bra straps told him that she was clearly wearing a bra, and as she reached both pairs of straps struggled to remain glued to her shoulders. The weight of full, teen rack was almost causing them to snap right off.

Coach Blue watched as Nina's hands roamed over the bottom hem of her top. Her fingertips caressed the fabric and pulled, but the material escaped her and clung back to her flat abdomen with a snap. He then watched Nina's hand go to her left shoulder and brush the strap of her tank top down the length of her arm, leaving only the black bra strap.

Nina's left hand did the same with her right shoulder, and soon both straps of her top were dangling at her sides - her giant rack keeping her top on through sheer force of will; almost as though it were impossible for even clothing to disobey Nina.

Coach Blue's cock was throbbing unbearably as his eyes humped the swell of Nina's chest. She was bringing her hands to the top of her rack where the eye-popping swell of her breasts started and created a mind-boggling cleavage. The horny coach stared on as both Nina's delicate hands reached her generous jugs and her thumbs crept into the inside of her outstretched top.

Nina stared at her coach's face, but he was not staring back. Instead his gaze was focused entirely on her busty teen tits; just as she knew it would be.

"When this is over..." she said, noticing that a long strand of drool was escaping from the corner of her coach's mouth, "...you'll go see Miss Evers."

Coach Blue nodded, almost involuntarily. Everything Nina had just said was engrained in his mind like she had chiseled it in with a spike. She had spoken it as if she was giving an order, and somehow he knew that she wasn't making a request. It was at this point he realized that he had no control. He could not leave if he wished it; Nina had clouded his mind. She had taken it and clutched it to her bountiful bosom; shielded it with both of her abundant assets. Nothing in his world existed besides her; not his office, not the town of Breastford, not even himself.

He was feeling things he had never felt before; things no other woman had ever caused him to feel. Then, all at once it seemed, every one of those new sensations ceased and he was struck with a much more familiar one - a sensation he had not felt since first arriving in Breastford.

He began to feel woozy, as if those clouds Nina had forced into his mind were actual clouds. He hadn't felt this way even remotely for some time now; not since a previous encounter with the busty duo. This time was much more powerful. The sensation couldn't even be compared to the ones he felt during his early days in Breastford, and for the first time in a long while he actually contemplated if he might die here; if he might simply fall asleep and never wake up.

Knowing what was about to happen did not change his resolve at all. Whatever fears or ambitions he had were pushed away by Nina and her nut-busting knockers. He watched as Nina began to pull down the front of her tank top, and as she did so he was immediately struck repeatedly by an unknown force.

The feeling was difficult to describe; it was comparable to feelings of soothing heat mixed with the power of wind. They struck his face, his chest, his crotch, and every inch of him simultaneously. His entire body stiffened as he felt embraced by this unknown power, and a relaxed, moronic grin formed across his face.

In all the confusion from the mixed sensations brewing within him he had lost track of the fact that his cock had reached maximum erection some time ago and was impossibly trying to gain girth in an effort to grow more erect. The pain was utterly unbearable, and his body started to spasm as he felt as though something was trying to burst through the tip of his cock.

Nina had a serious look on her face as her thumbs pulled down the front of her top and slowly revealed a very plain black bra. The massive cups hugged the massive swells of her breasts perfectly with no spill, and her cleavage redefined the parameters of possibility as her tank top was pulled over it with extreme and graceful movement.

Coach Blue took in all that he could. He recalled an image of a busty blonde bikini model exiting a pool where her all natural knockers were snugged tight in an orange bikini; glistening from the droplets of water that cascaded down them as she displayed unnatural cleavage and beckoned anyone looking at them to challenge their validity.

Nina's breasts needed no such confirmation. Not only did her body put that picture to shame, but it actually willed you to believe they were real despite their unnatural appearance. And they were, indeed, unnatural looking. Both of her giant globes were hugged so close together that her cleavage appeared tighter than any vagina, but what made the cleavage even more unbelievable was its length - it went on for days.

They also had an unnatural perk. At her bra size boobs like that were expected to sag even just a little, or at least rely on their bra for support...

But Nina's gravity-defying gazongas were just that, and they needed no support whatsoever. It was almost as if Nina wore bras simply for show, but in the back of his mind Coach Blue thought that she probably only wore them for the benefit of others. Her goddess like beauty simply couldn't be comprehended to its fullest extent; and the world just wasn't ready for Nina and her all-natural glory.

And as much as she should have looked comical her body denied you the opportunity to laugh. Instead it berated you, challenged you, dared you to step up in her presence. Those who couldn't were simply not worthy, and anyone lucky to be deemed so by this busty goddess was subject to her will and hers alone.

Their sheer size was messing with his mind most of all. How was it possible that Nina had bigger boobs than any woman he had seen, in Breastford or otherwise, and still maintained her perfect hourglass figure? She wasn't particularly tall, nor particularly short. Her waist was just as thin as the other girls in town, and yet she managed to retain even more sex appeal despite her body's chaotic proportions. Nina wasn't a model. She wasn't a porn starlet. She wasn't even a busty high school girl. She was something else entirely. Her body actually redefined what your mind perceived as beautiful and created something new. Something that was all tits; something worthy of walking the aisle, or the plank, or anywhere else she wanted you to walk.

Coach Blue couldn't stop his legs from shaking, nor his arms, nor any other part of his body that was spasming involuntarily. His body was like a board; his back pressed against the cushion of the couch and his heels tapping the floor repeatedly as his entire body shook. Despite all the chaos created in his body and mind he was not confused at all; he had only two things on his mind, and Nina had been gracious enough to allow him to witness their beauty encased in her impossibly sized bra. Nina's bra would be in a museum one day - a testament to what the female form was capable of and a goal for all women to strive for in vain.

Nina had finally finished pulling her top down over her massively sizable chest, and as she did so Coach Blue's eyes widened at the sight of her two big, hardened nipples jutting into the insides of her bra cups. The coach's mouth watered like a river as the two buds stared right at him; begging him to wrap their lips around them despite the obvious obstruction of her bra.

It was at this time that the eager coach realized he had been cumming for quite some time. His pants were dripping wet, as was a good portion of the couch where he sat. Cum was gushing down the front of his seat like a river and forming a small puddle on the cold floor. He didn't know how long he had been shooting for, but he was certain he had never even dreamed of cumming this much in his entire life. The sense of dehydration he felt was something nightmares were made of.

His head began to ache as a result, and moments later as he focused in on the sight of Nina's gorgeous black bra. Her cups formed two giant circles that filled the line of sight in both his eyes. They grew bigger and bigger until his vision was filled with darkness, and all of a sudden the pain stopped.

* * * * * * * *

Coach Daniel Dick was feeling nervous as he opened the front door of his home. His nerves turned to full blown anxiety as he took in the view of the opposite side. Brooke Biguns and Brittany Busty were standing in front of him, hands on their hips with annoyed looks on their pretty blonde faces. Both girls had their hair up in ponytails, and were dressed provocatively to say the least.

Brooke was wearing a pair of cotton gray shorts. Unlike the athletic shorts she usually wore this pair was not hugging her buns and legs as tightly. They flared explosively just under the waistband to account for her grade A ass, and then hung somewhat loosely at the bottom hem; enough so that one could fit a finger or two in between the material and her model-like legs.

The shorts were about half an inch longer than her usual pair, but even so they left very little to the imagination. Even with the added fabric her shorts were border-lining on briefs, and Coach Dick doubted that they were even that long.

Above her waistband her abdomen was completely exposed. While not particularly well-toned both she and Brittany had flat stomachs and ironing board abs, but neither girl was toned enough to display their abs in any way; giving them the looks of girls who worked out regularly but not too much. Their bodies were soft and supple, but with all the enthusiasm and vigor the bodies of teenage girls should have. Had Coach Dick not already been coaching them in basketball, he thought, they would have made excellent cheerleaders.

Higher up on her body still was a baby blue sports bra, and inside that bra were two of the biggest breasts Coach Dick had ever seen. They were certainly the most sought after, along with Brittany's, and the eager coach was confident his chase for them would be over soon enough.

Next to her Brittany was wearing a similar outfit. Like her friend she, too, wore a skimpy pair of gray shorts...possibly even an exact replica. Her body outline was also similar to Brooke's. In fact, the only real visible difference between the two besides their faces were their bras - Brooke's was a light shade of blue while Brittany's sports bra was a vibrant yellow.

Coach Dick could feel his mouth starting to water over the two pairs of nearly identical racks in front of him. The girls weren't trying to showcase their tits for him by thrusting them forward, but their two pairs of magnificent melons were jutting just the same. Their bodies had this way about them that naturally forced them to arch their backs, as if posture of this caliber were commonplace.

"We're here." Brooke said, an annoyed tone in her voice.

"I see that." Coach Dick said. "You are here. All four of you."

Brooke rolled her eyes as she saw his gaze looking from her chest to Brittany's.

"Yes. Both of us. Brit and I weren't expecting you to call our moms." Brooke said.

"What did you tell them?" Coach Dick asked.

"The truth." Brittany said. "We told them we were coming over here to work on our basketball."

"We are going to work on our basketball, right?" Brooke asked, she and Brittany raising an eyebrow at him through the doorway.

"Yeah, well...sort of." Coach Dick began, causing both girls to stare sternly at him as they each crossed their arms over their huge chests. "I mean, it's basketball related. But today is really more about working out."

"Okay, then." Brooke said, taking her hands off her chest and letting her arms fall to the side. "Lead the way."

"After you." Coach Dick said, putting a huge grin on his face as he stepped to the side and made a sweeping gesture with his arm.

Again, Brooke rolled her eyes as she stepped inside. Brittany did the same as she stepped in after her friend. Coach Dick quickly shut the door behind them and locked it; staring at the two busty beauties from behind as he did so. Already he could feel his cock beginning to twitch, and he had consumed two entire bottles of StaminaX prior to their meeting.

"So where are we going?" Brittany asked as she stepped lightly behind her friend.

Coach Dick stared after her tight buns as she walked. The material of her shorts was constantly being shifted from the very slight shake her ass was giving. He watched as the cotton creased in the middle over her crack and cupped her left cheek, and on the next step he watched the material cup the right cheek.

"Left at the kitchen." He said. "And down the hallway."

Up ahead Brooke stepped carefully down the lengthy hall. Coach Dick craned his head around Brittany to get a good long look at Brooke's lovely posterior, but there was barely any light in the hall and he went back to staring at Brittany and the small of her back.

"Over there, Brooke." Coach Dick said. "On your right."

Brooke turned her head and nodded at the coach behind her. She stepped into the lit room on the right and was met with various weight-lifting machines and exercise contraptions on a hard carpeted floor. Both she and Brittany were wearing white tennis shoes and ankle socks, and as they stepped out onto the carpet they could feel the hard floor underneath. While not at all bad for a home gym the floor provided almost no comfort, and exercises such as sit-ups were going to be out of the question.

"So, what do you think?" Coach Dick asked as he stepped between the two girls.

"This is really nice!" Brittany said, looking around with a hint of excitement. "Did you do all this?"

"Yeah, I sure did." Coach Dick said.

There were several machines which catered to different parts of the body, along with benches with bars of weights on them, matted pads for stretching and performing actions such as yoga, and along the side wall where only two benches sat was a wall-length mirror. There was plenty of space between the two benches near it.

"I'd have to agree with Brit," Brooke said, stepping into the center of the room and rotating as she took in the sight. "This is pretty impressive."

"A guy's got to stay in shape." Coach Dick said, stepping up behind Brooke and placing his hands on her waist. He then pushed his pelvis forward and pressed his already raging boner into her rear.

Brooke spun around quickly without uttering so much as a gasp.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked, strangely calm despite just having been molested by her basketball coach.

A little confused, Coach Dick's eyes had grown wide. But he quickly composed himself and answered her question.

"Me? Oh, I'm just making good on our deal. Remember? The deal that the three of us made?"

He was standing between the two blonde teens at an angle now. He focused his attention on each of them when he spoke, and alternated between openly staring at their giant funbags when one of them talked.

"Yeah," Brittany said. "We remember. But it seems you've forgotten."

"What?" Coach Blue asked as he stared at Brittany's chest. "I just told you I remembered."

"Yeah but you forgot the part that mentioned you have to actually teach us." Brooke said, taking a step toward the coach and crossing her arms.

Coach Dick made note of the gesture and decided to focus entirely on Brittany's unobscured rack.

"I am going to teach you." He said. "I'm gonna teach you a lot of things..."

"About basketball?" Brittany said, stepping forward like Brooke and shielding her own pair of giant jugs with her dainty arms.

"Yeah. About basketball...and stuff." He said, realizing that his rebuttal was a weak one. "Look, we're in a gym, what more do you busties want?"

"How about you be a good boy and go get us something to drink? Brit and I will start working out and when we're done we can talk about letting you be a naughty boy." Brooke said.

"Fine." The coach said as he stepped to the door. But just as he was about to exit he stopped and turned to face the girls. "You know, these deals of ours are child's play. There aren't really any repercussions for me if I decide to break them."

The two girls looked at each other as if exchanging words without speaking. Before long Brittany turned to him and spoke.

"That's not true." She said.

"Oh really?" Coach Dick said, standing firm and crossing his arms. "Your mothers love me. The committee loves me. Why do you think they brought me here in the first place? If you two decided to come clean about everything who do you think they'd believe?"

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers