To Bask in Breastford Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers

"FUCK YEAH!!" he yelled, as he felt the material of the girls' sports bras scraping against his shaft; the head of his cock slick with saliva as it protruded from above their padded flesh-pillows. "My cock's buried between all FOUR of your BUSTY TITS! Bounce your giant racks up and down for me, babes!"

Brooke still had her arms hoisting up her having rack. Brittany was across from her in the same position. The pair had been taken by complete surprise, and the motion had happened so fast that neither girl had time to react just yet.

Brittany caught Brooke's gaze across from her. She could feel the material of Brooke's blue sports bra on her own yellow one, and she also felt one of Brooke's hardened nipples poking into one of her areolas. On the other side of her chest she could feel her friend's other nipple smashed against her own; their two titty-tips were practically mauling each other through their sports bras.

Brooked looked back at her friend, and then up to the idiotic look on their coach's face as he stared down at the wonderful sight of his cock surrounded by four bra-clad tits. His mouth was agape and there was some drool leaking from the side. Brooke turned back to Brittany and shrugged, causing their giant racks to bounce simultaneously and jerk their coach's throbbing cock.

"Well, since wine makes us forget things I guess I don't see any reason why not." She said, throwing Brittany a mischievous look.

"Yeah!" Brittany said, perking up as she talked to her friend. "It's a good thing we drank a lot 'cause I don't wanna remember any of this!"

"C'mon." Brooke said as she straightened up on her knees, fixing her posture as she smiled mischievously at her busty blonde friend in front of her. "Let's bounce our breasts like basketballs."

Coach Dick whimpered as words failed him. Brooke heard him verbally weaken and looked up at him seductively as she and Brittany repositioned themselves and pushed their chests up against him tighter.

"Big, meaty, bouncy...basketballs..." She said, her eyes unblinking as she stared up at him with big eyes.

The horny coach whimpered once more. He felt his knees weaken and he had to catch himself in order to straighten his legs out. As he did so he felt the girls' tit-grip on his shaft grow tighter and he slowly pushed his pelvis up and forward so that his cock was sliding between their bras. Both girls now had their hands on the sides of their giant hooters and were firmly pressing them together around his aching pole.

"Fuck yeah...I can already tell this is going to be epic!" Coach Dick moaned as he readied himself and his cock for the tit-trip of a lifetime. He felt as if he was on the cusp of greatness and was about to enter the realm of legend. "I've wanted this to happen ever since I first laid on eyes on your giant jugs, girls!"

The two blonde teens below him complied and began raising and lowering their chests; maneuvering their big, luscious melons up and down his cock and rubbing his shaft and head with their sports bras. The material of their bras was keeping his cock from making any actual contact with them, but he found the situation just as erotic; and despite their obstacles of clothing he could feel the swell of the duo's four big, full breasts pressing into his erection and cradling it - nuzzling it in a very nurturing way. Being in his home gym away from everything and everyone he felt incredibly secure, and it was finally time for Brooke and Brittany to take care of him.

Their blonde ponytails started to bounce with them as their open cleavages came dangerously close to the head of his cock with every upstroke, and Coach Dick wanted so bad to feel his cock in their cleavages as he stared down at them framing his cock from either side.

"That's it, babes! Let me fuck them! Let me fuck all of those big, juicy 34DDD's!" he said as he puffed his chest out to exert his masculinity. "Jerk my cock with your giant gazongas, ladies!"

"Uh!" Brooke moaned, her hands planted on her giant gazongas as she threw her head back and closed her eyes in ecstasy. She could feel Brittany's busty melons pressing into her hard; and a surge of cold shivers coursed through her as she felt her erect nipples tweak her own.

Between them Coach Dick's raging erection was pulsing and throbbing into their chests hard creating a dick-shaped indention in their bras as their big breasts pushed back against it. His shaft could barely be seen as it was completely surrounded by their ripe, young boobmeat; and the tip of his cock glistened in the bright lights of his gym as its mushroom-like head and one quarter of his shaft repeatedly sunk into the teens' soft, pillowy mountains of flesh as it continuously tried to lose itself in their busty cleavages.

Brittany flung her head around in one motion in an effort to rid her face of some loose strands of hair. Her ponytail bounced playfully; paralleling the serious bouncing her huge jugs were doing in her hands atop her chest. Even though she and Brooke were both wearing bras their giant breasts had still managed to create a somewhat-playful and visually inviting dual-cleavage. She was certain that if their bras hadn't been there their four boobs would have wrapped around their coach's cock in a perfect fit and he would be exploding in no time. Thankfully their sports bras shielded their fruits of Breastford from him and his disgusting cock admirably, and she mentally thanked her bra for all the work and support and loyalty it gave to her.

"Oh, God...fuck!" the coach moaned as his cock throbbed against the babes' 34DDD boulder holders. He could feel the material of their bras throughout the majority of his hands - rough and rigid compared to the soft suppleness of their bare skin in his fingertips. The material was stretched insanely due to the massive size of the tits it was trying to support, and his fingers fumbled around on it momentarily looking for a clasp before he remembered that neither bra had one. Temporarily disappointed he pressed his palms against the girls hard and held them tight as he started to thrust his pelvis again - this time faster and with more power. "Uhhh! Fuuuuck! Use those massive racks, girls! Uhhhhhh...ahhhhh! I'm gonna bang those boobs hard, you big-boobed sluts!"

"Huh...Huh...Huh!" Brittany huffed as she and Brooke arched their backs and offered as much of their big tits to their coach as possible. Their bra occupants squished into each other and ballooned out ridiculously, and Brittany could feel a masculine presence and testerone-fueled strength coursing through their coach's raging hard-on like some sort of energy. His cock was a monster, and she could feel every bit of that monstrous energy pumping through its veiny exterior on her tits - her bra did not shield her from that.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Brooke moaned as she felt her coach's cock throbbing against her big melons as they bulged against Brittany's massive funbags. Coach Dick had become an animal and was now fucking their tits like a man possessed. She could feel every inch of his rager pushing against her chest each time it throbbed. It was hard like a steel pole, but had much more detail. She felt as though her tits were being molested by a lumpy, frozen banana.

"Goddamn! Those four big tits feel great BULGING around my COCK!" the coach bellowed spontaneously as his cock gave a particularly hard throb between the teens' bras. "You two breasty bitches are real juggernauts...with big-ass meaty tits! I can't believe I'm actually getting a double-boobjob from you two huge-hootered whores!"

"It's whatever." Brittany said, her head tilted back and her back arched as she looked up at the ceiling with her tits pressed against Brooke's. "We're not really giving you a boobjob, you know. You're just fucking our bras. And besides...thanks to the wine we're not gonna remember this anyway."

"Damn right you won't, so you two big-boob sluts won't mind if I kick this into overdrive!" Coach Dick said as he started to pump his cock through their breasty confines faster. He was pulling his cock down out of their pillowy chests until his head was lined up with the bottoms of their tits and leaving it there as if cocking it like a gun, and then forcefully penetrating their mashed racks by thrusting his cock up quickly and making the head explode through the tops of their tits. "Uh! Fuck yeah! Uhhh! Take it, Brooke! Take it, Brit! Uhhh!"

"Uh! Uh! UH! UH! UH!" Brooke moaned as his cock slid between her and Brittany hard and fast. The force of his thrusting was causing their racks to bounce up and down with every thrust alongside their coach, and their huge boobs were jiggling inside their bras as their melons heaved against their coach's cock...stimulating it further.

"Huh...Huh! Huh! HUH!" Brittany breathed. She and Brooke were both blissfully unaware of the fact that the coach had started to leak precum as they were both trying hard not to look at his cock despite it thrusting between their tits simultaneously. White ooze dripped from the tip and drizzled down the sides of his shaft until it nestled into the material of the girls' blue and yellow sports bras. Coach Dick noticed this and angled his cock so that the tip of it collided with one of the girls' big breasts on the next upstroke. He didn't know whose giant jug he had just prodded, but the big orb felt soft and inviting as his cockhead had collided with it. On the next upstroke his cock was free of any white evidence, but it glistened under the light of his gym with shiny luster.

The horny coach was on the verge of climax as he thrusted his cock between Brooke's and Brittany's mega-sized racks and fucked their giant funbags. He took his hands off their backs momentarily and placed them on the tops of their breasts across the bare, unclothed portion of their cleavages. He didn't say a word as he continued to fuck their globes with his hands on their tits; he simply basked in the sensation of feeling them bulge into his fingertips, their large orbs brimming with femininity and warmth - the same femininity and warmth his cock was currently buried in.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned, giving one of Brittany big hooters a light squeeze before placing his hands on their backs once more in an effort to stay balanced and composed. "Fuck yeah! Take it, babes! Take it babes! Take it BOOBS!!"

"Uh!" Brooke moaned as she and Brittany finally brought their heads back down and shared looks. Her bra felt a little wet, but she looked across at Brittany and saw that the part of her bra that was touching their coach's meat stick was damp with sweat. She hadn't realized she had been sweating as well.

"HUH! HUH! HUH!" Brittany moaned.

"Uh! Uh! UH! Fuck!" Brooke moaned.

Coach Dick felt his cum boiling as he listened to their girlish outbursts, and he knew he could no longer hold out for more. He held on to their backs tight as he kept his head over the top slopes of their tits. He began to fuck their tits lighter with less power and more speed; stimulating his shaft with their large melons. Soon he felt the cum rushing from his balls to the tip of his cock as the stimulation overcame him.

"FUUUUUUUCK!! SHOOTING!!" the coach bellowed as a long stream of jizz shot out from the tip of his cock and was flung in the air above both Brooke and Brittany. The hot liquid reached the peak of its airtime and rained down over Brooke's blonde head. It splattered at the top of her hairline where her hair met her forehead and continued down over it; some of it cascading over a portion of her eye. The stream continued its path over her nose, mouth, and chin as it rained over her; lining her blonde face with sperm.

"Uh!" Brooke moaned as the hot fluid coated her face. The musty smell of man immediately filled her nostrils, and because her lips had been parted there was now a salty taste in her mouth. She barely had time to scrunch her face up in disgust as she was rained on. "Uuuuuhhhhhh!"

Coach Dick bucked his hips toward Brooke and angled his cock to his left from between the two babes' busty dual-cleavage. A second stream flew from his cock and hit Brittany square on the nose.

"Huh! Huh! Huuuuuuuuuh!" Brittany moaned as cum splattered over her nose and spread to the entire middle portion of her face. She could taste it as it drizzled down over her lips, and like Brooke the smell was filling her senses. She turned her head and was about to bring her hand to her face to wipe off his cum when a quick third shot was fired and hit her directly on the cheek, glazing the side of her face with man-glue.

"Fuuuuuuuuck Yeahhhhhhh!!" the coach yelled as his next few shots flew right at Brittany's naval and glazed the top of her chestplate. It drizzled down and spread over the tops of her breasts and bare cleavage. "Shooting all over you big-boobed babes! Uhhhhahhh! Take it all you busty sluts!"

"Uh!" Brooke moaned as Coach Dick redirected his tip and painted the top slope of her tits with his cum, forcing her upper body to jump back. Another shot flew from his dick unexpectedly powerful and hit her on the neck where it seeped over her naval.

Both girls now had their heads thrown back and to the side in an effort to get away from their coach's firing shots as he stroked his spurting cock between their tits and continued his orgasm-onslaught. His next cumburst was a weak one and only manage to glaze the top of Brooke's far melon, but the stimulation he was getting by continuing to rub his cock between their bras was fueling a second wave. This next shot would probably be his last, but he could tell it was going to be big.

"Yuuuuck! You jerk!" Brittany moaned as she and Brooke brought their hands to their faces, leaving their tits to heave against each other as their sole means of support as Coach Dick had them pinned together around his dick. His dick was only firing small spurts now, but the eager coach was rapidly pumping his shaft between their tits still. He was huffing and breathing hard as he did so. "We said not on our tits or faces!"

"Here comes more, ladies...here comes more! Here it cums! This is it! I'm gonna paint you busties right here in my gym!"

Brooke opened her mouth to speak but stopped short as the coach released an outburst and his cock began firing as much cum as it had at the start of his climax.

"Blasting it off!! Take it all BREASTFORD BABES!!" he yelled.

The two busty blonde teens stared at each other in horror as their coach's cock seemed to explode in slow motion. Both their looks got interrupted as a huge spray of jizz obstructed their view of each other and their eyes look upward; following the cumblast in front of them as it reached the peak of its height. The massive load dangled in mid-air for what seemed like eternity before finally starting its freefall. The girls followed it with their eyes as it fell back down until it was in front of them once more. The load made a very audible splattering sound as it rained down between them and collided with their boobs and bras. Each girl watched the other turn her head as the blast splattered across their chest, and small drops landed on their necks and chins.

"Uh!" Brooke yelped as she had her eyes shut tight and her head turned. She felt as though her rack had just been through a rainstorm, and she feared looking at the mess that was probably on top of it.

Brittany also moaned as she felt a drop or two hit her earlobe, but she turned to Brooke and her coach's cock between them anyway; though she still had her eyes closed.

"Take it, ladies, take it!" the coach yelled as the last of his cum oozed out the tip of his cock while he continued to thrust it between their heaving melons. "Shooting all over your big, slutty tits fuck yeah!"

Brooke turned her head back to the action and opened her eyes. She looked down and saw the head of their coach's cock snugged tightly between hers and Brittany's giant boulders still, but there was white ooze dripping from its slit as it throbbed between them; red and aching. Brittany had globs of white spread all across her naval and collarbone, but the majority of it was confined to the open part of her top where a small portion of her cleavage was exposed. Her bra looked as though it had gone through some sort of washing; it was damp and dark in color almost everywhere, but significantly more so in the middle where the cups met and the clasp would have been.

Brooke then looked down and gasped when she saw that her own body had been treated to something nearly identical. She had jizz dripping from her chin and landing on her jugs. Her exposed cleavage had taken some serious hits, and she was even more soaked in that area than Brittany. The middle of her bra shined with a damp blue luster, and though her bra was a baby blue one it looked considerably darker in some areas now.

And she still had a line of cum stretched across her face. She reached up and wiped some across her eyebrows so she could see better, and when she looked down to survey the damage even more she wished she hadn't.

"God, this is disgusting..." she said as she rubbed her forehead and brows.

"Oh fuck...uhhhh...ahhh. Sorry ladies, guess your huge-ass tits are no longer virgins thanks to my cock." The spent coach said, his body going limp as his cock went flaccid between the two pairs of enormous melons below him. He was breathing heavy as he spoke; his chest heaving from the strenuous double-titfuck he had just endured at the hands (and breasts) of the busty duo. "I gotta say...it really felt awesome taking your busty virginities from your 34DDDs!"

"You asshole!" Brittany said as she wiped some of his cum from her cheek before trying to wipe some off her damp bra and cleavage. "I can't believe all this came out of that."

Coach Dick watched as she motioned to his cock, spent and sore between the two blondes' heaving racks.

"I can't believe you giant-jugged sluts let me fuck your mega-sized racks...at the same time!" the coach said as he pulled his cock out and stroked it until it grew a little bit harder. "I've never gotten a double-titfuck from two teen juggernauts like you two before...the boys back home are never gonna believe it! You big-tit babes just made me a legend with those mammoth funbags of yours!"

Brooke looked down at her and Brittany's tits below her. There was in indention at the middle of both their sports bras where their coach's cock had been, and there were lines of semen drizzled across their centers. She pulled back - finally separating her chest from Brittany's - and began straightening her bra; trying to shift her big, globular orbs into it more comfortably as Brittany did the same across from her. Coach Dick watched the two teens adjust their breasts in horny anticipation as he stroked his cock right in front of them.

"You know, you didn't really take our boobs' virginities." Brooke said. "Coach Bl-err...I mean...Coach Dick, we have bras on. You never even really fucked them."

Coach Dick could see her nipples still jutting through the inside of her bra. He stepped forward until he was looming over her and dropped his cock to her right bra cup where he began to rub his cockhead over it.

"That's not what I'll tell the boys!" he said as he prodded Brooke's aroused nip with his cockhead. Her nipple penetrated his cockslit and he began to thrust forward into her boob. He could feel the soft, pillowy cushion of her busty titflesh almost surrounding his entire mushroom as he fucked her big tit. He then brought his cock over to Brittany's left breast and began pushing his cock into hers as well; her hard nipple rubbing over his shaft as he did so. When he was done he held his cock out over her beautiful chest and shook it so the last straggling drops of his semen flung out on to her bra cups and half-exposed cleavage.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers