To Bask in Breastford Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers

Again, the girls exchanged glances; but this time there were slight looks of terror in them. It seemed as though both girls were at a loss but, once again, Brittany decided to speak.

"We'll go to Coach Blue!" she blurted, quickly.

"Hmph." Coach Dick muttered under his breath. His so-called boss didn't hold any sort of significance to anyone in town, let alone to the committee; Coach Dick had made sure of that.

But he was under close surveillance by Madeline for whatever reason, and she seemed to have it in for him even more than he did. If the girls did decide to go to him it wouldn't be long before he was being watched as well, and that wouldn't pan out well in the end. He wasn't sure if Brooke and Brittany were aware of the bargaining chip they'd stumbled across, but this late in their cat-and-mouse game it mattered little. The final terms of the deal they had struck were all but written in stone, and they could no longer withhold their big boobs from him so long as he abided by it. It seemed for the time being, however, he was going to have to play along until they finished their workout.

Without saying another word he promptly left the room and headed back down the hallway towards the kitchen.

"Whew, that was close." Brooke said, wiping her forehead despite the obvious lack of sweat. Her nipples had already grown hard underneath her blue sports bra; courtesy of the air condition in the coach's home. As Brittany approached her she noticed that her friend's nipples were poking the inside of her own bra as well, and she felt comforted by the fact that she wasn't alone in the hardened-nipples club.

"Brooke, I'm confused." Brittany said, raising an eyebrow and tilting her blonde head to the side as she looked at her busty best friend. "We're gonna have to have sex with him eventually. Why are we putting it off?"

"I don't know." Brooke said, turning to the side and looking at herself and Brittany in the wall-length mirror. "After hearing everything Coach Blue said...something just doesn't feel right. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Brittany said, remembering the coach's unexpected confession. "But he's a liar! He's lied to us lots of times before, remember?"

"I know." Brooke said. "And he could've been lying about this too..."

"But?" Brittany inquired.

"There's something else." Brooke stated. "He wasn't looking at us the way Coach Dick was just now. I mean, it was like he wasn't even paying attention to us!"

"So?" Brittany said. "Who cares? If you ask me that's a good thing."

"I guess so." Brooke said, no longer aware of where they were as her vision trailed off into space. "It was what he said...he said we changed. Like we lost something..."

"I heard him." Brittany replied. "What does that have to do with Coach Dick?"

"I don't know." Brooke said, shaking her head so her blonde ponytail wagged back and forth. "I guess I just feel like working out, like, without having to give up anything sacred."

"You're crazy." Brittany said, putting her hands on her hips and looking at her friend as she stepped next to her. "I'm not giving anything up. I'm doing what I have to in order to stay on the basketball team because I want to be on the committee someday."

Once she had spoken her piece she walked over to one of the mats and dragged it to the center of the room despite it being practically weightless. As she laid it out on the floor and positioned it Brooke turned around and walked toward her friend.

"You're right." She said. "Let's just get this over with."

Back in the kitchen Coach Dick was emptying out two of his own squeeze bottles. As he turned on the faucet and prepared to fill them up he noticed a bottle of wine lying on the kitchen counter. Forming an idea in his head he took hold of it and held it up to read the label. He wasn't sure if he had it in him to do what he was thinking; Brittany and Brooke probably wouldn't be opposed to the idea, but there was absolutely no way he could send them back to their mothers inebriated.

But wine would ensure that he got everything he wanted out of the busty duo. He knew Brooke and Brittany were planning on using every trick in the book to minimize their efforts and disappoint him; forever leaving him wanting of their Breastford-grown bodies. Perhaps they were even planning on teasing him like they had done from inside the shower at the girls' locker room at the school. If there was one thing the duo knew how to do it was put on a show.

He couldn't chance it. He was going to have to endure their relentless racks taunting him with their massive size, sizable nipples, canyon-deep cleavage...not to mention whatever tricks they had up their sports bras. He had made peace with the fact that the girls probably wouldn't be letting him perform certain actions with them on this particular occasion, but realistically he had hoped to at least secure a blowjob. Wine would have secured so much more, however...

As he opened up the refrigerator door he shuffled his head around looking for something the girls could drink. After a while he gave up and simply reached for a jug of milk, but as he pulled it off its shelf a bottle of grape juice caught his eye. A smile formed across his face as he was struck with another idea. Excitedly, he pulled the bottle out of the fridge forcefully and quickly unscrewed the cap. Tossing it to the side he poured the entire contents of the bottle into both of the girls' squeeze bottles to the point of overfilling. Grape juice careened down his kitchen counter and on to the floor as he closed the caps down over Brooke's and Brittany's bottles and quickly sped out of the kitchen.

When he approached the doorway of his home gym he was met with a beautiful sight: Brittany was facing the back wall with her legs stretched in opposite directions; her white shoes firmly planted on the carpeted floor. Her luscious ass was directly in his line of sight as she caressed her left ankle with her fingertips; her blonde hair hanging down over her head as she stretched. Coach Dick froze in place as he eyed her beautiful rear unblinkingly. Her buns stretched the gray cotton out and he could make out the smooth details of her cheeks. He ached to caress her toned legs and squeeze one of her asscheeks, to spank them, to spank them with his cock.

Brooke stood by an empty rack holding on to one of its bars with one hand as her left foot was nestled in her left hand behind her. She had her heal pressed firmly against her left cheek and was standing on just one beautifully smooth leg as she stretched. Coach Dick's eyes trailed to her massive rack which was jutting into the bar she held on to. Her huge funbags almost wrapped around it and would have were it not for the tight sports bra she had on.

Coach Dick couldn't help but stare at her abundant chest as she stretched. Her blue bra had no neckline; it simply formed a giant U shape across her mouth-watering cleavage. Only the top of her cleavage could be seen, but as his eyes roamed the magnificent swells of her busty bosoms he saw her two sexily-clad nipples jutting through the inside of her bra. The two buds taunted him and made his mouth water as they pointed at him; accusing him as the one man they wanted to play with.

As the swells of her breasts sloped to an end he could also see the under-band of her bra. Unlike the bras she had worn previously this one had no clasp in front or behind, and her massive melons simply extended down over the bra's band and practically hid it from view. Coach Dick thought that the view from underneath her boobs as she wore that bra must have been a breathtaking one.

"Here you go." He said as he approached Brittany with her drink in hand.

Brittany raised up, and as she did so she put her legs together. Her ass exploded out toward the coach and he had to will himself to keep from pushing his aching erection into it. Fortunately for him she turned around, but his cock was not met with relief as her bra-clad boulders were thrust into view. Like Brooke her bra had that similar U shape, but because hers was yellow it drew attention away from itself...allowing one to focus on her skin, face, midriff, and other features.

"Thanks." She said, taking the bottle and raising it to her lips.

As the coach stepped away from her and left her to discern the contents of the bottle he caught Brooke's gaze and approached. Brooke held her hand out before he even got into arm's reach and he handed her the bottle promptly.

"Here, Brooke." He said, waiting for some sort of exclamation from Brittany.

Brooke did not say a word as she took the bottle. She had to stop stretching to accept it and as she now stood with her drink in hand Brittany spoke up.

"What is this?" she said, pulling the tip of the bottle out of her mouth. "It tastes really familiar. Like grape juice?"

"Not exactly." Coach Dick said. "It's wine."

"Wine??" Brooke said, her eyes flaring up with excitement. "Really?!"

"Yeah." Coach Dick said.

"Oh my gawd..." Brittany exclaimed. "I just drank wine?! Is that...good or bad?"

"I don't know..." Brooke said. "I really like it, but I think it got us into trouble last time."

"Look, you don't have to drink it if you don't want to." Coach Dick said. "But it's all I've got."

"How do we know you won't take advantage of us?" Brittany said, holding the bottle out and staring at it deductively.

"I never took advantage of you." The coach said, putting his hands on his waist. "You girls came to me. How was I supposed to you know you had too much?"

"I don't know..." Brooke said, looking at him suspiciously.

"Listen, I already said you don't have to drink it. But if you girls are really worried then just watch how much you drink and you'll be fine."

Brooke looked to Brittany and then back to Coach Dick and shrugged. She took the tip into her mouth and squeezed its contents out. When she had swallowed a good portion she held the bottle out and smiled.

"It's good, much better than last time!" she said.

"Mhm!" Brittany said as she took another sip.

Coach Dick tried his best to remain relaxed as he sat down on a bench and began lifting a weight in his hand. His erection was causing him serious discomfort, and sitting down helped to soothe the pain.

Meanwhile, Brooke joined her friend on the mat in the middle of the room and the two began to stretch; apparently no longer aware that their coach was watching them. Brooke planted her feet together and bent down; touching her toes as Coach Dick took in the sight of her gorgeous buns straining against the fabric of her cotton shorts.

Next to her Brittany was twisting her torso from side to side; her massive chest challenging the material of her bra as it put forth its best effort to keep her big jugs from bouncing.

As Coach Dick sat there watching the two busty teens he decided that his erection was becoming too much to bear. He stood up and approached Brittany; placing his hands on her midriff as she twisted to and fro.

"Hey! Wha-" she exclaimed.

"You're going to hurt yourself if you keep doing it like that," the coach said, the tip of his bulge pressing into one of her asscheeks softly. Even through the material of his shorts and hers he could feel how soft it was. "Try it more slowly, like this..."

Brittany obeyed as the coach guided her movements. With his hands on her torso she slowed her rhythm down, and Coach Dick took the opportunity to wrap more of her up in his embrace as he pulled his forearms against her abdomen. As he pulled Brittany close his bulge collided with her ass and he pressed forward; causing his dick to press up against her rear on its underside as he nestled it between her cheeks.

"Keep twisting..." he said.

Brittany did as she was told, twisting her torso and turning back and forth slowly as Coach Dick began to hump her rear. He pressed into her slowly in accordance with her own pace of exercise, and he pulled his hands up higher on her body as well so that his fingers were resting on her ribcage.

As the busty blonde focused on her exercising Coach Dick took the opportunity to pull his hands up higher, and before long they were resting on the under-band of her bra; her huge tits brushing the backs of his fingers as he nestled them underneath.

"Mmm..." the coach moaned, closing his eyes as Brittany's boobs made contact with his hands. He hadn't even realized he was at full erection already as Brittany's butt constantly collided with his now throbbing cock.

Now feeling greedy his right hand began to creep up the swell of her bra, and as his fingers caressed the front of her yellow bra he could feel Brittany's beautiful bounty of titflesh filling his fingers as it lightly jiggled. He moaned as he felt the weight of the heaving hooter in his palm, and then clamped his fingers down and began squeezing it as he humped her ass harder.

"Huh!" Brittany yelped.

Coach Dick had thought she'd be offended, but apparently she hadn't felt a thing. He now turned his attention to Brooke right next to them. She was still busily touching her toes with her fingertips; her luscious rear bulging through her tight gray shorts.

With Brittany's gargantuan globe in his right hand he now reached down to Brooke's left cheek with his left hand. His fingers careened over the hem of her shorts and trailed down the swell of her cheek until he was able to grab a firm piece. He squeezed her tight bun and Brittany's full breast simultaneously, and the sensation he felt in his cock was incredible for him.

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned as he felt a drop of precum escape the tip of his cock. He could feel Brittany's erect nipple protruding into his palm as he kneaded her giant orb. He took his index finger and his thumb and attempted to clamp them down over her titty-tip, but the busty blonde stepped forward as she finished working out her torso.

"Uh! Wow. I really started to work up a sweat doing that." She said as she took another sip of her grape juice.

"Geez Brit, you need to work out more." Brooke said as she stood up straight and took a sip from her own bottle.

As the two girls took a short break Coach Dick was left with a painful erection, and what was worse was the fact that it was now leaking precum. He sat back down in an effort to compose himself as the girls separated and took to different machines. Brooke approached a leg-toning machine and Brittany an arm one.

Coach Dick watched as Brooke took another long sip of her grape juice before setting the bottle down next to her bench. She daintily swung one of her long legs over the bench and straddled it; then began leaning down on her stomach carefully so as not to discomfort her unbelievably big boobs. Next she placed her heels between two padded bars and began raising the bars up and down. Coach Dick was mesmerized by how much her tits spilled out on to the bench, even in a sports bra; so much was he hypnotized by her that he didn't even notice there was no weight attached to her machine.

"God, I think the wine is starting to mess with my head again!" she said.

Taking that as a cue, the coach stood up and approached the busty teen in the midst of her 'weight-lifting'.

"Brooke, you need to arch your back more." He said, standing next to her and placing his hands on the small of her flawless back.

"Oh, sorry..." Brooke said, raising her neck and head up as she pressed her chest forward. "Like this?"

"Yeah..." Coach Dick said, watching her buns tighten form the exercise. "But your feet are coming too close to your body. You don't want to hurt yourself."

"Oh." Brooke said. "What should I do?"

"I'll straddle your legs and act as a barrier, that way when you curl your legs the bar won't hit you at all. It'll hit me."

"Okay...thanks, Coach. I guess." Brooke said. She realized that her speech seemed a little less than eloquent, but she was more than willing to accept her own mishap as a result of the drink she thought was wine. Coach Dick could tell that his grape juice swap was beginning to work its magic on the two busty girls.

Brooke felt the coach swinging his leg over her, and a moment later she felt him looming directly behind her. She could feel something hitting her butt, something hard; but her loosened mind brushed it off until it started to dig into her.

"Ouch! Hey!" she said, trying to turn her head without success. "What is that?"

"Oh, it's just a loose bar." Coach Dick said as he firmly pressed his erection on her shorts between her asscheeks. "It'll offer more protection for your body if I'm not enough."

"Oh, right! Thanks, Coach!" Brooke said, smiling as she felt comforted.

"No problem." The coach replied as he leaned down and placed his hands on either side of the tremendous-titted teen on the bench. With his hands firmly planted he began to thrust his hips into him each time she curled her legs.

He could feel her cheeks caressing his throbbing cock sensually, almost invitingly; and within no time he was thrusting into her faster and harder in an effort to penetrate her despite the two pairs of shorts between them.

"Ahhhh...fuck!" the coach moaned as he humped her ass hard. "Fuck yeah, you're doing a great job Brooke!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" the blonde teen moaned as her coach repeatedly dry-humped her.

The coach's bulge was now sliding between her cheeks as he forcibly thrusted into her. On one thrust the tip of his bulge collided with one of her buns and he fucked into it for a few strokes before it nestled between her cheeks again.

"Uh! Uh!" Brooke moaned as she felt the bar prodding the inside of one of your buns with its tip.

"You feel that, Brooke? You feel the burn? You feel it working your buns?" the coach asked as he happily humped away at her.

"Uh! Uh! Yes! Uh! Yes!" the busty teen replied.

"Arch your back more, babe." The coach said as he took hold of Brooke's ponytail and tugged on it.

"Uh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" Brooke yelped as she felt her chest being lifted more and her back being arched as her coach fucked her ass.

"Yeah, take it baby!" Coach Dick yelled as he his dick rammed her ass. "Take it, Brooke!"

The busty blonde continued to yelp girlishly until Coach Dick could feel his cock was on the verge of exploding. He stopped almost immediately and pulled back away from the teen as he clumsily removed himself from the machine and off her busty butt. Not wanting to shoot his load yet he forced himself to shut his eyes and turn away in an effort to keep himself from climax. As he sat back down on a bench he began to lift more weight, but this time it was no ruse. He was doing it in the hopes of taking his mind off the erotic situation he had found himself in.

"One...two...three...four..." He verbally counted.

"Thanks, Coach." Brooke said as she stood up next to her machine and straightened out her shorts and bra. She began to drink more grape juice as she took yet another break.

On the other side of the room Brittany was sitting down on a padded chair, her arms up against padded bars as she pushed the bars and brought her forearms together. Like Brooke she had no weight on the machine, and her mind was also beginning to fall victim to Coach Dick's placebo effect.

As the coach finally calmed down he opened his eyes and was met with the sight of Brittany's jiggling jugs heaving as she worked out her arms. The big-breasted blonde was breathing heavy from the 'strenuous' activity she was putting her body through, and as a result her 34DDD chest was raising up and falling down with the gracefulness of an angel's rack. Coach Dick watched her big jugs bounce in slow motion for what seemed like forever, his cock throbbing each time she gave a girlish grunt, and finally decided it was time to be bold. His cock was ready to explode anytime now, and he wanted to make the most of it.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers