To Bask in Breastford Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,380 Followers

"Alright, girls, you've had your workout." Coach Dick said, standing up and walking to the center of the room. "Now it's time for me to have mine."

Both blondes stopped what they were doing and looked to the center of the room at their coach.

"But we aren't finished working out, yet?" Brittany said, as she reached for her squeeze bottle and drank more juice.

"Then consider this the second part of your workout." Coach Dick said, his eyes on Brooke as she stepped toward him on his left. "Because believe me, you girls are going to be working hard."

"If it wasn't for this wine I wouldn't even be considering this." Brooke said as she pulled the tip of her bottle from her lips and stood in front of her coach.

"Thank God for wine, then." the coach said as Brittany approached him on his right and stood next to her busty friend.

"What do you want us to do?" Brittany asked.

"Well, since we got distracted last time..." the coach said reaching out for Brooke's ass and giving her cheek a big squeeze. "I think a double-blowjob is in order."

He gave the busty teen another good squeeze as he listened to groans of disapproval from them both.

"God, I hate doing that. It's so disgusting! Can't you just fuck us instead?" Brooke suggested.

"Oh, I will." The coach said as his hand reached up to Brooke's sports bra and gave one of her big tits a squeeze. "Don't you worry about that."

"I'd say it's tied for disgusting!" Brittany exclaimed, clearly under the impression that she was drunk.

Brooke shrugged, and then she and Brittany both took long swigs of their drinks.

"Okay, then how about this..." Coach Dick said, his hand going to Brooke's other tit and squeezing it as he stared down at them. "Brittany, how about you get it started? Then, Brooke, you can join in later."

"I guess." Brooke said, rubbing her forehead as though she weren't feeling well. She, too, apparently thought she was wasted.

"Good..." Coach Dick said as he now reached up with both hands and took hold of both Brooke's giant hooters. "Cause I haven't had my fill of your 34DDD's yet..."

Brooke rolled her eyes and tilted her head back as her coach's hands squeezed her bountiful boobs. She felt his fingers caressing them softly, and then was met with surprise when they hungrily grasped them and dug into her skin through her bra.

Brittany let her hands trail down her coach's body as she slowly lowered herself to the floor. Instead of taking to her knees she remained poised on her feet; almost completely on her toes as she reached for Coach Dick's shorts and yanked them down by the hem. His fully erect cock immediately sprang out and she was met with the musty smell of sweat and cum as a small drop leaked out from the tip. She couldn't believe he was already this close, but nonetheless she took it in her hand at the base and gripped the shaft with her opposing hand. She began to stroke the organ up and down with both hands, and she felt the gooey drop of cum dissipate in her hands as she did so.

Coach Dick moaned as he felt Brittany's womanly touch. His cock throbbed in her grasp, and he pressed his face firmly into Brooke's cleavage as he started to moan even more. Brooke felt his tongue lapping away at the tops of her breasts, and then she felt his entire face move to her left jug, the nearest one, and her nipple being warmed by his mouth. The horny coach clamped his lips down over her breasty bud and started to graze it with his teeth. This cause the big-boobed blonde to yelp and moan, and the coach gripped her other boob and started bouncing it in his face in response.

"Uhhhh!" Brooke moaned as she could feel both of her big tits pressing into her coach's face as he hungrily buried it in her bra. Her nipples scraped against his cheeks and into his hair, and she could feel his hands on the sides of them keeping them firmly together.

Below him Brittany was finished stroking his cock and was now holding it with one hand at the base. She maneuvered it so that it was still directly in front of her and then gently brought her mouth to the tip and licked it.

Coach Dick felt a surge of electricity course through his body and he gave a small and quick jump. Neither girl seemed to notice, and Brittany continued his oral pleasure by parting her lips and letting the head of his cock enter her warm mouth.

The lucky coach felt his cock throb in the teen's wet mouth as her tongue scraped along him. He felt more of his cock enter her mouth, and soon she had half of him sheathed in her vacuum-like suction.

Brittany held his cock at the base tighter now, and began to bob up and down. Coach Dick could feel that suction power repeatedly, and fast. He moaned into Brooke's big breasts as Brittany sucked away on his throbbing member.

"God, Brooke! I love your big fucking tits!" he moaned as he took one hand off her boobs and placed it on top of Brittany's bobbing head. "You busties are so fucking hot!!"

Brooke took the coach by the back of his head and clutched him to her mouth-watering bosom. The coach moaned as he felt her rubbing his head and face with her giant jugs all over; not missing an inch as she buried him in her glorious bust. Below him Brittany was sucking him like a pro; her head bobbing up and down even faster now, and he could feel his cum beginning to boil and feared that this might be over too soon.

"Fuck!" he yelled as he gripped his cock and pulled it out of Brittany's sucking mouth.

The busty blonde babe below him was taken aback as she was left sucking in air. She coughed as the air tickled her throat unexpectedly, and stared up at her coach questioningly.

Brooke stared at her coach as he took a step back.

"Uhh...you busty babes were about to make me cum." He said, trying to stall as he caught his breath and rebuilt his stamina. "You girls should really be more careful, you don't want it to go off in your face or your hair. Do you?"

"Ew. No." Brooke said as she crossed her arms. Brittany was still crouched down at his legs, and he had to take his eyes off her in order to keep from putting his loaded cock back into her amazing mouth.

"Okay, Brooke. It's time you joined your breast friend." Coach Dick said, as he held his throbbing cock in his hand.

"You mean my best friend?" Brooke asked, her arms still crossed over her titan-sized tits.

"Yeah, that's what I meant." Coach Dick said, his eyes focused on her heaving hooters as she slowly unfurled her arms from her chest and crouched down next to Brittany.

"That's what I like to see." Coach Dick said as the two teens were crouched next to each other shoulder to shoulder, staring up at him. "Two busty, big-breasted blondes just waiting and begging for me to shoot them in their pretty faces."

"You're not shooting that thing in my face." Brooke said, matter-of-factly as she and Brittany glared at him sternly.

"That's okay." Coach Dick said as he approached the two blondes and held his cock out in front of their faces. "I've got four big, meaty funbags to choose from. How about I shoot it all over your prized racks?"

"You're not shooting it there, either." Brittany said, burning holes into his face with her eyes.

"Well where do you two busty juggernauts want me to cum??" he asked, getting frustrated.

"How about the floor?" Brooke said snidely, coaxing a giggle from her busty friend.

"Sorry, babes..." Coach Dick said as he brought the tip of his cock to Brooke's lips. Brooke scrunched her face up in disgust and tilted her head back slightly. "That's not part of the deal..."

Brooke was struck with shock as Coach Dick forcefully shoved his cock between her lips. Her eyes went wide as the musty taste overwhelmed her taste buds and nose. She felt his throbbing member slither into her tongue like a snake, and she instinctively began to lick it for a few moments before she realized what she was doing and swung her tongue away.

Above her Coach Dick had his eyes shut tight and his head tilted toward the ceiling. Brooke's mouth was hardly ever willing, and just having his cock inside it was enough to drive him wild. He gently nudged his pelvis forward and another inch of his cock snuck its way in. He was immediately reminded of the time he had taken the busty blonde bombshell's virginity.

"Oh God yes..." He moaned as he felt her mouth widen while his cock throbbed. "This feels so fucking good...suck it, Brooke!"

He reached down to her head and took hold of her ponytail once more. He held it up above her blonde head gently and tugged back on it. Brooke took the cue and began to bob up and down his shaft as Brittany had done earlier.

"Kuk...kug...kuh!" Brooke stuttered as her coach fucked her pretty mouth. She was taking half his cock in her throat, and already she could feel it tickling the back of it. She knew Brittany could easily take more, but she didn't want to let her know that.

Coach Dicked moaned loudly as Brooke took hold of his cock from its base as Brittany had done and tried to shove as much of it in her throat as possible. She looked up at her coach with abnormally wide eyes in order to gauge his reaction, but the horny man was overcome with lust and had his eyes shut tight for fear of losing his load too soon.

Brooke began to cough around his dick as saliva dripped out of her mouth and coated him. Her nose was almost touching his pelvis, but she knew she wasn't going to hold much longer. With a loud gargling sound her mouth slid up his length to the tip where her lips parted and his cock escaped.

Coach Dick was breathing in and out hard as he looked down and saw Brooke gagging in recovery and his cock dripping wet in saliva.

Without even thinking Brittany's hand shot up and took hold of his shiny, wet cock. Her hand stroked him with the speed of lightning, and then she leaned down into him and took it into her mouth just as fast. She began to suck on his cock as though she depended on it to live, and Coach Dick immediately felt his body perk up due to the force of her vacuum-like mouth.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned as he involuntarily thrusted his hips forward.

Brittany took every inch he offered her, and more. It wasn't long before three-quarters of his cock was sliding in and out of her wet mouth and she was attempting to deep throat him. Brooke watched as her friend leaned forward and took their coach's entire length down her willing throat. Brittany's nose touched the coach's pelvis, and she wiggled it against his skin as she stared up at him seductively.

Coach Dick looked down and saw the busty blonde cocksucker deep-throating him, and he began to fuck her face harder.

"Fuck yeah! Take it, Brit!" he yelled as the blonde teen struggled to keep up. For a moment his cock escaped her and he rammed it into her cheek, but she quickly adjusted on the next thrust and caught him back in her mouth.

Coach Dick was becoming lost in lust as Brittany sucked him off. He reached down and yanked his cock form her mouth. He then leaned forward and started slapping it against the side of her cheek.

"Huh!" Brittany yelped as she felt her coach's dick on her face. She lowered herself even further so that her face was directly underneath his throbbing erection, and Coach Dick eagerly started slapping her forehead with his cock.

"Oh my God, yes!" Coach Dick moaned as Brittany allowed him to slap her. "Fuck this feels good, Brit! Take that cock you busty slut!"

Brittany turned her head to the side and immediately felt his cock on her other cheek, beating down on it rapidly. She then tilted her head up and felt it on her nose, and then her lips. She stuck her tongue out and Coach Dick excitedly began slapping it. Next she lowered her face again and felt his hard cock slapping her right between the eyes. Coach Dick started to redirect his cock so that he was slapping her all over her beautiful blonde face.

"Huh...! Huh...! Mmmmm..." Brittany moaned.

Brooke was watching the raunchy scene take place in front of her. She couldn't believe Brittany was just taking their coach's cock in her face, but she also decided that she was much too drunk to care. Brittany was probably well passed gone as well; which was probably why she was allowing the activity to continue.

When Coach Dick had finally had his fill of beating Brittany's face he brought his cock back to her lips and she began sucking on the tip like a lollipop. She didn't bob or throat him; instead she let him catch his breath as she licked his cockhead like she was an innocent child.

"Fuck yeah! Suck it, baby!" Coach Dick exclaimed, yanking his cock to the side and feeling it push against her cheek before finally popping out. "Let's see you two busties do a little teamwork..."

Brooke had had her eyes on her coach, but she now turned her gaze to his cock as she caught sight of Brittany's lips and tongue pursed against the bulbous cockhead. She leaned forward and pursed her own lips against it as well, and she and Brittany's lips touched as they trapped the tip of his cock between their full, young lips.

"God, this feels amazing girls!!" the coach exclaimed as he felt both tongues lapping his cockhead. The girls swirled their tongues around like professionals and kept his cockhead throbbing in want and needing of release. "I can't believe this is finally happening!"

The girls looked up at him as they kissed and sucked both sides of his cockhead, their mouths meeting at the tip. Coach Dick reached down and grabbed each of their blonde ponytails; he gently tugged on them and the girls slid their lips and faces down the length of his shaft in compliance. At the same time he pushed his dick forward between their lips, and the girls felt his pelvis bang against the side of their noses and cheeks.

"Mmmm..." Brooke moaned as she purred around his cock.

Brittany was busily flicking her tongue around his shaft where it met his ball sack. The coach watched as she slid her tongue from his sack all the way up his shaft to the tip and began sucking on him once more. Not wanting to be outdone Brooke clamped her lips down as much of his girth as she could and started to slide her lips up and down his length; stroking him with her full lips and tongue.

"Uhhh...fuck that looks so hot!" the coach moaned in ecstasy. "That's it ladies, just like that...uh! That's my double-d duo..."

Brittany stared up at her coach as she licked the tip of her cock inside her mouth. She pulled it out with a pop and waited until her coach stared down at her questioningly.

"You mean triple-d, don't you?" she said, opening her mouth and letting his cock in without taking her eyes off him.

"Yeah!" the coach exclaimed excitedly as he started to eagerly fuck Brittany's face. "Triple D's!"

Brooke struggled to keep up with his pace as he fucked her best friend in the mouth. His shaft was sliding passed her lips like a blur and it was all she could do just to keep her lips and tongue pleasuring it. After a few more attempts at trying and failing she was relieved as Coach Dick pulled his cock out of Brittany's mouth and held it out in front of them again.

"Damn, just look at those big-ass, meaty boobs!" he said as he shoved his cock into Brooke's mouth and let her suck on it for a second before yanking it back out again. "I've changed my mind. I've got a new job for your big, juicy melons girls."

"Hm?" Brooke said as he pulled out.

"Brooke, Brittany...there's something I've wanted to do ever since I first saw your giant hooters. Hold your tits up for me, girls."

Brooke did as her coach wanted and crossed her arms underneath her chest, propping her massive rack up on her forearms. Coach Dick grinned as her giant jugs popped out and were made to look even bigger in her blue sports bra.

Beside her Brittany was doing the exact same thing. Her huge funbags were resting on her forearms as well; jutting out in their yellow sports bra.

Coach Dick stepped in front of Brooke and lowered himself so that his balls were resting on top of her cleavage. He could feel her skin on his, and it caused his cock to throb as he guided it to Brooke's mouth yet again. The busty blonde gave it one quick suck before popping it back out of her mouth. Her head stayed level and her eyes tilted down as she watched the coach take his cock in his hand and guide it even lower to her huge boobs. Her eyes stayed focused on his meaty stick as he brought it down over her left jug and began cockslapping it through her bra just as he had done Brittany's face.

"Uh!" Brooke moaned as she felt his rock hard pole on her big tit.

Her eyes stayed glued to his veiny piece as he moved it across her chest to her right jug and began giving it the same treatment. A moment later the horny coach guided his cock between her breasts to her exposed cleavage and let it fall so that his tip was on top of her cleavage and his shaft was rubbing against her bra.

Brooke shook her arms and her busty rack started to bounce up and down, causing the coach's cock to bounce with it. He eagerly started to thrust his cock up and down, trying to fuck the busty blonde's tits to no avail as his cock simply scraped across and on top of them.

Brittany watched the entire scene while she held her own pair of giant jugs up with her arms. Coach Dick took his cock in hand once again and this time guided it to Brittany's mouth-watering rack. The girls were so close together that he didn't even need to step away from Brooke; he simply turned and lowered his body so that he was able to give Brittany's boobs the same treatment he gave Brooke's - the treatment they deserved.

Brittany immediately bounced her big rack underneath the coach's cock, and the coach excitedly started to berate her big tits with the organ relentlessly. He alternated between both of her big melons before turning back to his right and pounding on Brooke's mind-boggling cleavage again.

"God...yes, girls..." the coach exclaimed. "I can feel your enormous boobs...yeahhh...both beautiful sets of mammoth melons, ladies!"

"Uh! Huh!" Brittany moaned as her coach slapped her right jug with his cock.

"Fuck yeah! Take it, Brooke!" Coach Dick yelled as he slammed his cock down on Brooke's cleavage and started humping her before turning back to Brittany and giving her cleavage the same humping treatment. "Take it, Brit!"

"Uh!" Brittany moaned.

"Uh!" Brooke moaned.

The girls were now leaning back as Coach Dick had practically posted up over them. His goal was to quickly tap Brooke's right melon with his cock and then tap Brittany's left melon without losing any momentum, and he had finally achieved it. Brooke and Brittany had had to compensate by shuffling closer to each other on their knees so that now the aforementioned boobs were now touching.

"Uh!" Brooke moaned as her coach dickslapped her big tit.

"Uh!" Brittany moaned as he dickslapped hers.

The girls felt his balls occasionally touching their other tits, but their focus was on his cock and his looming form above them. They felt him reach down to their backs and hold on to them for support as he began to slide his cock over the top of their touching breasts. Each girl could feel his cock on her bra as it slid across Brooke's right right tit and Brittany's left.

Brooke felt the coach's hand applying pressure to her back, and across from her Brittany felt the same thing. The girls turned to each other and shuffled closer together on their knees as Coach Dick continued to slide his cock against their touching tits. At the last second the coach hunkered down a bit lower, and as the two blonde teens shuffled into each other their huge racks collided nipple on nipple; trapping their coach's shaft between their bras.

Coach Dick's heart raced, and he hollered to express his satisfaction.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,380 Followers