To Bask in Breastford Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers

"Hey!" Brittany said, holding her hands up and leaning back as she tried to shield herself from his flying cum. "That's gross!"

Brooke had been watching, and almost had the urge to giggle at her friend's misfortune when she noticed the disgusting coach guiding his cock back in her direction. Not wanting to be splattered at, she arched her back and held her tits out for him as targets to settle on; but the crafty coach held his cock out over her face instead. Brooke was taken by surprise as the coach shook his sperm out over her beautiful blonde face. She turned her head to get away from his drippy onslaught, but it ended quickly and the coach was left bone dry.

"Pfft!" Brooke sputtered as she tried to rid her lips of his jizz. "What the fu-"

She was cut short as Coach Dick rapidly buried his cock into her open mouth. Her eyes went wide as she suddenly felt his weight on her tongue and his girth forcing her mouth to open wider. She instinctively tried to suck it like a straw, but then realized that it was causing him pleasure and so opted to push it out of her mouth with her tongue instead. The coach only moaned as she tried and failed; ending up giving his cock a sensual tongues bath unknowingly.

Satisfied, he pulled his cock out of her mouth as Brooke struggled to catch her breath.

"Goddaman..." the coach breathed, his chest heaving has he leaned up against one of the weight racks. He had his cock in hand, and looked as if he had just run some sort of marathon. "That was fucking...awesome..."

The girls were silent for a moment as they struggled to clean themselves up from down on their knees. Brittany caught sight of Brooke looking down at her ruined chest, and then she heard her break the silence.

"This was my favorite bra..." she said in a saddened tone.

Brittany frowned in feeling for her friend, and was about to speak before her coach interrupted her.

"Fuck, you girls look so sexy..." he said, looking down passed their chests and midriffs to their legs. Since they were on their knees he could only view the top halves, but they looked extremely provocative bulging out of the tiny cotton shorts they were wearing. "I'm gonna fuck you both so...hard...so..."

Brooke rolled her eyes at the coach's words.

"God I am so glad we won't be remembering any of this tomorrow." She said, as she and Brittany stood up.

Coach Dick looked the two busty beauties over and then felt a pain in his head. He reached for his forehead and rubbed, but the pain didn't subside. He figured it would eventually, and besides; he wasn't about to let a lousy headache ruin his threeway with Brooke Biguns and Brittany Bust.

"Actually..." he said, trying to tough it out. "That wasn't...er...wine...it was...just wine juice..."

He was too busy staring at their gorgeous bodies to notice the questioning looks the blonde teens were giving him.

"What?" Brittany asked, legitimately confused.

"Not...wine...juice..." the coach said, huffing heavily and breathing in and out hard. "it's...grape juice!"

"WHAT?!" Brooke said, she and Brittany stepping in front of him and putting their hands on their hips. "How could you tell us it was wine? I thought...well, WE thought...errr! I can't believe you!"

Coach Dick was sweating now. He felt as though there was a freight train in his head, and he felt his body sliding down the bar he was leaning against. Before long he felt his butt hit the floor, and he was looking up at the two girls as they peered down at him both angry and confused.

"Are you gonna say anything??" Brittany spat, as she and Brooke loomed over him.

"Well?" Brooke said, raising an eyebrow down at him.

The coach could barely focus his attention on them, and the more he tried the more he felt his vision starting to fade. Blackness was approaching the girls from all directions, and when they finally engulfed them the coach had no more thoughts. His vision and mind failing; he collapsed on the floor in front of the teen duo.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers