Top Cat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where did you find Alice? She's nice on the eyes."

"Do you remember Tom and Mary? You met them down at LadyDi's place in Mississippi. Tom has a Blue Dyna Glide. They had matching helmets."

"Oh yeah, I remember them. He was one of your geek buddies."

"Right, I stayed with them a few days ago and Alice came over for a party. She was in the process of selling her photography business and wanted to get away for a while. She asked to come along on my trip and I couldn't think of any sane reason for turning her down. We've been traveling together ever since. I am so glad I said yes."

"She rides well. She doesn't complain and she has a 150-mile bladder."

Roger laughs tips his beer and suggests we go join the ladies. He hands me the last beer from the six-pack as we walk around to the hot tub.

It is more than a hot tub. It is a fricking Adriatic grotto. The hot tub is the size of a small pool. It has large stones arrayed around the edge and looks like it has always been there. I strip out of my clothes to Betty's appreciative whistle and step in. The water is warm and feels good on my butt and leg muscles. Betty hits the aerator button as Roger climbs in. I watch Alice's eyes follow Roger as he climbs in. She looks over at me and winks.

Betty calls me over to sit by her. I move over and she points out a molded in seat that blends into the grotto feel of the pool.

"Sit here," she says.

I drop into the seat and she hits a button. I am engulfed in warm bubbles. It feels so good on my sore back and butt. I let out a sigh.

Alice asks how it is. I tell her it feels fantastic. I tell her if it felt any better I'd cum. She responds that she wants to sit there too. Roger calls her over. There is a similar seat on the other side of the pool. She settles into the seat. Roger pushes a button and a look of pure pleasure comes over her face.

"Ah, now that feels good."

She closes her eyes and settles down further into the water.

I feel a hand on my thigh. I open my eyes and look over to see Betty smiling at me. She leans over and kisses me. Her hand moves up to my cock and balls. She leans up into me to kiss me. Before I kiss her I looked over at Roger. He has his hands on Alice's breasts and is kissing her.

I kiss Betty and our tongues duel in our mouths. My hands reach up for her breasts. I feel a slight scar under them and realize they have been nicely enhanced. I kiss her breasts and licked across her nipples.

I say, "These are new."

She lifts up to pull my mouth onto her breast as I pull away.

"Damn it, TC, I've waited a long time to have your naked body in my grasp again. It's been, what, three years?"

"It's been since we were down at LadyDi's place. It was at that hotel we all took over."

Oh yeah over eighty of us running around that hotel half naked. That was a blast."

"Half naked? Honey, you may not remember because of the copious amount of alcohol you consumed, but you ran the front desk naked for an hour."

"I did, didn't I? I almost forgot about that. Roger did give me a blow by blow on that one."

"You gave a few blows too. You even offered to blow a businessman looking for a place to stay, because you had no vacancies."

"Scared the pee out of him didn't I?"

"Yes you did. He ran out of the hotel."

Her hand continued to roam across my crotch and it was having its intended effect. I am hard and she keeps stroking. I look across at Alice. Roger is up on the pool edge and Alice is hungrily sucking his cock. Betty is looking too.

She lifts my ass and pulls my cock up out of the water and sucks me in. Her finger nails drag lightly across my balls. It causes me to rise out of the water more and she sucks more of me down her throat. She lifts up to swirl her tongue around the tip and stroke up and down on the shaft.

"Drop back down lover. I want to ride you like the stallion you are." She giggles.

I sit back in the warm bubbly water and she crawls over on top of me. She positions me at the entrance to her pussy and presses down. I hear soft moans from the other side of the pool.

Betty pushes down on top of me. After a few strokes, she is all the way down on me. She sets up a rhythmic up and down motion. She lets out several soft moans and gasps as she moves up and down. Her motions become more and more frenzied as she progresses. Her moans become louder too. It is like stereo. Betty moans above me. Alice echoes from across the way. I lift up to suck on Betty's breasts.

She gasps as I zero in on her nipple. I pull it in and suck the nipple deep. I rake my teeth across her nipple. She pulls my head tighter against her breasts.

She quickens the pace of her motion. I can tell she is close to cumming. I push her upright and reach down to flick my thumb across her clit. She gasps hard, but keeps up the motion. In just a short time, she starts arching her back and gasping louder. I move one hand to her breast and pinch her nipple lightly. She clasps my hand to her breast and slams down hard on me. I feel her nipple stiffen under my palm. She yips as her orgasm washes over her.

She coasts to a stop and collapses on my chest.

"God, but I like making love to you. It's a shame it only happens once in a very great while."

She didn't pick up on it, but I am rocking lightly inside her. Betty's eyes go wide when she realizes I am still hard.

"You didn't cum yet, poor baby. You just sit there. I'll take care of the nasty old hard on of yours."

"No you won't. I have something different in mind. Stand up and bend over."

Her eyes go wide with glee. She stands up, moves to my right, bends over, and grabs the edge of the pool.

I stand up and move behind her. I positioned my cock at her entrance and push in. She is still wet and it is easy going in.

I thrust in and out and build up a tempo. Betty responds almost immediately and starts a series of moans and gasps when I hit bottom. I thrust harder and harder. She slams back against me.

She is urging me on. She asks me to do her harder. I try my best to give her what she asks for.

I slam into her for another ten minutes until I can feel my own orgasm coming on. I pick up the speed a bit and shorten my strokes to provide maximum clit stimulation. It has its effect on her as she practically screams from the pleasure. I damned near exploded inside her with a force I haven't felt in some time. I fill her up with my cum.

She turns and plops back into the water. I drop back into the water next to her. Roger and Alice are looking over at us laughing.

"Damn TC, don't ruin her for me. I have to live with that woman after you leave."

Betty leans over to my ear and whispered, "Roger is longer, but you are thicker. I always feel thoroughly scrubbed out after you get through with me."

Alice and Roger come over to our side of the pool. Alice sits down on my left side. Roger sits down opposite Betty.

We luxuriate in the warm water until it is time for dinner. Betty gets up, puts on a robe, and goes inside. We follow behind her, picking up our clothes along the way. I dry off and slip on my clothes. I go out to the bike and pull our overnight bag from the trailer. I carry it inside and have Roger point out our room.

As I walk into the room, Alice comes at me shedding her towel. She crushes her chest into mine and kisses me hard on the lips.

"I am so glad you let me come along. I haven't had this much sex and fun in such a long time. That business just sucked the life out of me. I was miserable to be around when I wasn't working. I had to be up for the customers, but when the shop closed I cocooned in my apartment and rarely went out. Sally was the only person that could drag me out of my hole. Perhaps it was because she was so good at tonguing my hole."

"She introduced me to Sam and Mary. We both enjoyed their friendship. They gave me a chance to forget the pressures of keeping my business afloat."

"I'm so much better now. This trip is really clearing my head. Do you know what was the best part for me?"

"No."

"It was when we got caught in the rain the first day. After all I have been through the last few years a little rain in my face was the biggest obstacle I had to overcome. You couldn't tell, but I was letting the rain hit me straight on. I wasn't shielding behind you at all. It felt so refreshing."

"Well, if that's all it takes to make you happy, there will be days on this trip that will have you practically orgasmic."

She realizes what I have just said and starts laughing. We chuckle together and stand holding each for a few minutes more then get dressed for dinner.

12