All Comments on 'Tormented by the Babysitter Ch. 02'

by koala011860091

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so what about STD's?

Not too mention the fact that giving head for 20 minutes never mind 4 hours is painful. It's called a "blow job" because it is so much work. She would have lock jaw, no saliva, she wouldn't think about cumming because the muscles holding her jaw open would be in screaming fucking agony. How erotic do you think that would be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very VERY HOT

Can`t wait for Part 3 and more of her torment and public outing...plus more shopping for bras and dresses...really torture her and put her on display to more women around mall and punish her sagging boobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
similar

this has a lot of the elements of my fav story, Owned Teacher. excellent humiliation. time for Tim to take a business trip and start modifying her body, with piercings or tats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good

I am glad that the story is continuing and hope to see another chapter or two where Karen is controlled by Nikki. I know that it is a fantasy so I don't worry about the normal risks of STD's, mess, soreness, and muscle fatigue when reading the the story, but please keep small amounts of reality in amongst your various scenes.

Can Nikki set it up so that Karen's husband Tim gets some more benefit out of this? Tim might appreciate his wife acting in a much more slutty manner! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if i were a woman

i am a man but I would so much have someone take controle of me and make me do all of what she does. i easpecialy want to be coverd in cum feeling satisfied like her.

I love to feel cum cool on my body the turn runny and leak down my legs or over my ass then dry on me. the next morning I pick dried flakes off ond [uy in my mouth where the turn gooie again and tast so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous