Tormented by the Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who should go first?" Karen asked meekly.

"Oh, just take them both now, you're such a slut you should be able to take care of them easily." Nikki laughed cruelly.

Karen left with the two guys. Once they were in the parking lot, one of them asked if he could feel her tits, so she took his hand and placed it on her boob. The other guy didn't even ask, and began fondling her ass under her skirt. She managed to get them to the corner where she'd blown Drew, and started to work on the guy who had played with her ass. She got on her knees again, and undid his jeans. As she stroked his dick with one hand, she helped the other guy get his cock out. Soon she was stroking a dick in either hand, and going back and forth between sucking them off. She felt like some kind of porn star, sucking off two guys at once. She had seen it on videos before, but never imagined that she would ever do anything like this. She could feel her pussy throbbing as she sucked first one cock, and then the other.

It took longer to get the guys off, since she kept having to switch off, but finally the one who had played with her ass started to throb and spasm, and she felt his semen fill her mouth. She quickly transferred that to the bottle, and went to work on the second boy. Within another minute she was transferring his cum to her bottle. The first guy had already headed back inside, and the second one seemed to have not more interest in her now that he had orgasmed. Karen walked by herself back into the bar and found the girls. This time there were five guys around them, and Karen's heart sank at what she knew was coming.

"Hey slut, we've got quite a line up for you. You're going to be giving a lot of blowjobs tonight!" Nikki said loud enough for some heads around the bar to turn. "I think we should all go out together, you don't really have the time to be going back and forth."

Karen was completely mortified. All these guys were staring at her with lust in their eyes, anticipating her sucking them off. More than ever, the fact that she was acting like a total slut sunk home. But a part of her was relishing being treated this way. The fact that all these guys were looking at her as an object, as just a receptacle for cum, it made her so horny she could barely stand it. They all walked out in group. As they crossed the lot, Nikki explained to the guys that they could touch any part of Karen, do anything to her, but their dicks could only go in Karen's mouth. She made it clear that if anyone tried to fuck her, than the whole deal was off. Celia came up next to Karen and told her to take her blouse off, exposing her bare breasts to the night air. When they got to the corner of the lot, Karen had to take off her skirt as well. It terrified her to be out here with her tits and pussy completely exposed, but it was dark enough that there was no real risk of getting caught.

A couple guys stepped up to her first and began playing with her tits. Nikki told them that they should be as rough with them as they wanted to be, and to not worry about pleasing Karen, to just be focused on getting themselves off. Soon they pushed Karen down to her knees, and soon she had a hard cock in either hand, and one in her mouth. She felt another guy crouch behind her and start to play with her tits and her pussy. Karen let out a loud moan as the combination of deepthroating one guy, giving two other guys a hand job, and having a fourth finger fuck her pushed her to the edge. She continued to work on the three guys, alternating between them, trying to get the me to cum as fast as she could. She heard another guy ask if maybe Nikki or Celia were giving blowjobs as well.

"Not a chance," she heard Nikki laugh, "she's the only slut here. You either get your rocks off on her or you're going home with blueballs."

Soon one of the guys came in her mouth, and as soon as she had his cum in her bottle, another guy had taken her place. She looked around briefly and noticed a couple other guys were standing around. By the time the third guy had cum in her mouth, there were maybe ten more guys standing around. Karen's mind entered a fog of sexual activity. She sucked off cock after cock. Guys played with her tits, they stuck their fingers in her pussy and in her ass, they fucked her face until they came. It all began to blur together, and soon Karen was almost delirious. All she could think about was the cum filling her mouth, and trying to get it all into the bottle so Nikki would let her cum.

Finally her bottle was completely full after she transferred the cum from her mouth. She looked hopefully at Nikki, expecting to be allowed to quit now that her task was done. Nikki just laughed at her.

"What, you were thinking you could leave all these guys hanging?" Nikki pointed at all the guys standing around, waiting for their blowjobs. "Keep sucking until there is no one waiting. Just swallow it from now on."

Karen looked at the guys there, there were eight of them left. She had no idea how many blowjobs she had given that night, but her jaw was aching. She was thinking that she had probably done every guy at the bar that night. She went back to sucking on the cock in front of her, and when this boy came, she swallowed every drop. The next guy pulled out, and came all over her face and tits, even getting some in Karen's eye. She wiped the eye clean and went back to work. She continued to suck cock after cock, sometimes swallowing it, sometimes having them cum on her face and chest. Soon she felt like her stomach was full, that semen was running down her face.

Finally, the last boy shot his load into her belly, and Karen was left with just Nikki and Celia. The tired housewife slumped to the ground, exhausted and covered in jism. The two gilrs helped her get up, and walked her to the minivan. They loaded her in the back, and began the drive home. Celia took several photos of the older woman in all of her cum-covered glory. As Karen became more aware, she started to cover up, but Nikki told her it was time to start playing with her pussy the rest of the way home.

"Oh thank you,," Karen gushed, "I finally get to cum"

"Not yet, you horny slut! You'll get your chance here soon, but not until we're closer to your house. Till then I want right on the edge of an orgasm."

That was not hard for Karen to do. She barely had to touch her sensitive clit and she came close to orgasm. It felt bigger than it ever had in her whole life. She gently flicked it as they drove, trembling at the edge of cumming. About two blocks from Karen's house, Nikki pulled the minivan over and shut it off.

"So, slut, are you ready to cum," Nikki asked cruelly.

"Please Nikki," Karen begged breathlessly, "please let me cum."

"Okay, on one condition. I want you to lie down on the floor here and spread your legs wide."

Karen slid down onto the floor of the van, and splayed out her thighs as she kept playing with her clit. Nikki held the bottle filled with cum over Karen.

"Here, take this bottle, and now I want you to fuck yourself with it. I want you to fuck it in and out of that sloppy cunt of yours, pouring all that cum into your twat. Once that bottle is completely empty again, then you can cum."

Karen was shocked at how depraved this girl was. The idea of fucking herself with a beer bottle was perverted enough, but to be pouring all that semen into herself at the same time was truly warped. Her mind rebelled at doing what Nikki was demanding, but she needed to cum so badly that it seemed like her hand reached out and took the bottle of its own volition. She brought the neck of the bottle up to her engorged pussy lips, worked it up and down a couple times, and then easily slid it inside her soaking wet pussy. She could feel the jism in the bottle pour out slowly, and some of it was driven out around the sides of the bottle by her plunging the bottle in and out of herself. Soon she worked the wider part of the bottle into herself, and began pumping it rapidly. She could barely hear Nikki and Celia laugh at her as she fucked herself, and she couldn't focus enough to even care as she saw the camera flashes as they took pictures. Soon she found the perfect rhythm, and knew she was getting closer.

"Look her asshole's winking, I think she's getting close!" Celia laughed.

Celia was right. A few more forceful thrusts of the bottle, and an enormous orgasm hit Karen like a sledgehammer. She screamed loudly as the waves of pleasure emanated from her pussy. Her asshole pulsated, her legs trembled, and her hips thrust up forcefully as the orgasm wracked her body.

Finally, she removed the bottle, and slumped back, lying on the floor of the van. She could barely move, her senses were so over loaded. She saw the flashes of several camera shots, but she didn't even have the energy to close her legs. She thought about what she must look like in these pictures, her face and hair covered with cum, huge quantities of cum leaking out of her pussy. It would look like she had just been gangbanged by 20 guys. Even though in her head she knew that Nikki would now have an even more incriminating set of pictures to threaten to show Tim, mostly Karen just basked in the glow of her orgasm. She could see clearly now what a slut she was, how strong her need to submit was. She loved Tim desperately, and she would do anything not to lose him or hurt him, but she could now see equally as well that the sexual gratification she got from submitting completely to Nikki was as addictive as a drug, and that she was at a point now where there was no way she could quit.

Nikki got back behind the wheel and drove the rest of the way home and into the garage. The girls just left her panting in the back of the van, and got in their car to drive off, leaving the garage door open. Karen knew that she would now have to sneak inside quickly and into the shower before Tim could wake up, but for the moment she wanted to just lie there and enjoy the sensations in her body. She thought about how many more times she was going to have to fill that bottle, and her hand began to rub her clit in anticipation.

(TO BE CONTINUED)