Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not watching you cook, I'm watching you." I answered simply and she turned to smile at me in appreciation.

"Yeah well it could become distracting."

"That's what I was hoping for." I chuckled and she threw an oven mitt at me.

"Is that really all you think about?"

"No. Well, when I'm around you it is, but the rest of the time I'm contemplating how to improve the human condition with future technologies." I smirked at her and picked the mitt up from the floor by my feet to give it back to her.

"Yeah, what technologies would that be?" She took the mitt but didn't hang it back on its hook. I got the distinct impression she was waiting to hurl it at me again.

"Oh you know the usual; human augmentation through genetic engineering, nanotechnology, and transhumanism. That sort of stuff." She gaped at me and I smiled back, pleased with myself.

"You're a piece of work you know that?"

"Yep." Just as I suspected she pounced on her opportunity and threw the mitt at my head. Thankfully she's a girl, so she missed horribly.

"You know I'm starting to get a little disturbed by this violent streak of yours." I said as once again I retrieved the oven mitt and handed it to her. This time she put it back where it belonged and started to fill the pot with water.

"I'm not violent. I just have to put you in your place from time to time." She simpered at me.

"I bet that's what all the guys tell their wives."

"Shut up! As if I could hurt you." She made it sound like bullets bounced off me on a regular basis. I just smiled and shook my head as I plopped down on the long legged chair by the island. It was really more of a stool with a back on it I realized as for a moment I wondered what the actual name for the thing I had placed my ass on was. Whatever, as long as it keeps me from having to stand.

I watched as if truly fascinated as she went about preparing the food, walking from place to place to get all of the needed items and them combining them appropriately. In truth I wasn't watching what she was doing, so she could have been making anything from stew to lasagna and I wouldn't have known.

Only the way she moved interested me. She was so graceful, moving like she barely touched the ground whenever she had to get something. She didn't really sway her hips, but still there was something seductive in her simple walk that I couldn't name. As she leaned against the sink washing something, I had the sudden overpowering urge to kneel behind her and eat her out. I would have acted right away if I could have figured out how to get around her robe.

'Maybe I'll just throw it over my head and pull her panties to the side.' I mused to myself. It was a good enough plan for me so I got up and slid in behind her.

"Oh shit, don't Jay!" She said as I nuzzled her neck and pulled her to me with my arm across her belly. I ignored her remonstration and let myself get lost in her scent. Her hair was lightly brushing my cheek as I kissed along her pulse, feeling my own pick up.

"Come on Jay, dinner is almost ready." Still I ignored her and my hands found the belt for the robe and untied it. She shook against me when my hands slid over her flat belly as the robe hung open.

"Jay the food is gonna burn!" I slipped my hand down past her waist and cupped her sex. I was a bit surprised to find her blazing hot, it seemed like it should have taken longer to get such a reaction from her. My lips found her jaw and I traced it up toward her ear as my fingers redrew the shape of her pussy from memory.

"Jay stop! Please, I really am hungry and...ugh." I smiled as my lips brushed her ear and my fingers found her clit. She shook again and I pressed myself against her perfect ass to let her know how much I wanted her. The material of her panties was preventing me from really getting to her though so I stopped stroking her and went to grab her panties at the waist band.

"No! Don't Jay, please don't."

"Give me one good reason to stop that doesn't involve food and I will." I whispered in her ear and then let my tongue follow my words into her. She might have had something to say but she didn't as I swirled the tip of my tongue to follow the curves of her ear.

"I thought so." I hissed as my hands tried to get her panties down again. This time she stopped me by putting her hands over mine and holding them tight against her hips.

"Please Jay."

"Please what?"

"Don't do this. I just want to eat." Goddamn how I wanted to keep going. Why was she shutting me down all of a sudden? Shit!

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overdo it." I was dejected and she heard it in my tone. She turned to face me and smiled sadly.

"It's ok, I understand but we have to wait. I told you I'm not ready." It hit me like a kick in the head that she thought I was trying to fuck her right there in the kitchen. I scrambled to find the words to reassure her, feeling like a total asshole.

"No Kerry, I was just trying to give you pleasure. I wasn't going to do anything we haven't already done."

"You mean you were gonna..." She seemed unable to elaborate.

"Yeah, that was the plan." She blushed as she realized that we had been stopped unnecessarily. Once again her face took on that hurt look and she turned away from me to continue scrubbing whatever it was she was cleaning in the sink.

Determined not to let this end awkwardly, I embraced her from behind again and let my hands find there previous positions. She wasn't as overheated as before, probably not feeling too sexy after embarrassing herself. I worked my fingers over her panties again and nibbled at her ear lobe.

"I want to lick you until you collapse on this sparkling white floor." I said, wondering why I was referencing the tile job even as I said it. She pushed back into me to feel my continued passion for her and moaned through her teeth.

"I want you to but you can't. I'm not clean." I froze as she said that, confused. She'd been pretty clean a few hours ago. What the hell was she talking about?

"What do you mean? You're the cleanest person I know." I asked in a normal voice that was tinged with confusion.

"I had to pee before I woke you up." She said as if that made her filthy beyond description.

"Yeah? And"

"And nothing, I have to take a shower before you can do anything like that again." I was exasperated. Sure, I'm not into the whole golden shower thing, but still I wasn't the least bit put out by knowing my sister had urinated sometime in the last hour or so.

"Kerry, did you wipe yourself?" It was maybe a touch condescending but I was trying to make a point.

"Jay! Of course I wiped."

"Then why should I be concerned that you peed?" She squirmed against me as my hands got impatient and started to work on her again. My right was between her legs and going for her clit while my left swirled around her belly button.

"Because it's...ugh."

"It's what?"

"It's...it's...it's disgusting!" I was trying hard to keep her from finishing that, my finger pressing the fabric against her clit and rubbing in tight fast circles. I wanted her to just get over it but she was determined to hang on.

"I don't care. You aren't disgusting and I am going to eat you out now." I said firmly in her ear and to demonstrate my intent I pulled her robe off her shoulders and dropped it between us. When our skin met again she had given up resisting me and slid her ass against my crotch.

Kerry's hand reached back to find my body, caressing whatever part she could reach as I teased her clit and kissed her neck. I breathed deep and caught a whiff of her arousal as my hand started to sweat from the heat between her legs. God I loved that smell!

"I want you to put your hands on the edge of the sink and keep them there until I tell you to let go." I whispered in her ear in a commanding tone. I expected her to at least ask why but instead she stopped caressing my thighs and put her hands down to grip the curve where the sink melded into the counter. When her knuckles were white I whispered in her ear, "Good girl."

I slid my hands across the sweep of her hips to rest on her narrow waist over her panties. With a final kiss on her jaw I dropped to my knees and pulled her panties down around her ankles. She shook from the sudden exposure and I stared into the most perfect little ass I had ever seen.

Her ass was small and tight but beautifully rounded. The two cheeks were absolutely symmetrical and came together to barely hide her little pussy in shadow. Without thinking about it, I placed a series of little kisses all over that flawless ass. I was so turned on it didn't bother me that this was a somewhat demeaning thing to do, in fact it didn't even occur to me that I was literally kissing my sister's ass.

"What are you doing Jay?" Kerry asked as I got stalled in pushing my lips across her butt cheeks lovingly. I just grunted in answer and took my cue to move on.

I brought my hands up from her ankles and caressed her ass for a moment before pulling it open gently. I was hit in the face by the most intensely erotic smell and it was all I could do to not take a bite out of her immediately. She was aroused enough that I was certain I didn't need to tease her any more but I did anyway.

"Do you like it when your Big Brother uses his tongue on your little pussy Kerry?"

"Oh God!" She gasped out as I drew my tongue down the right side of her ass and swept it across the low swell where her cheek met her thigh. I leaned back and waited for an answer but no was forthcoming.

"Answer me Little Sister, do you like this."

"Enough to make it worth going to hell for!" She sputtered as I repeated my action on the other side of her ass. That comment was a bit disturbing but I wanted to make her orgasm not discuss metaphysics with her.

"Good because from now on you better accept the fact that I'm gonna do this to you whenever I want. You'll never know when I'll put my tongue between your legs." To illustrate my point I did just that, reaching to lightly stroke my tongue over her plump little labia and feeling her extreme heat burn my tongue.

"Ohh, fuck Jay!" I wasn't satisfied with her just enjoying it though so I pulled her ass apart as far as I could and really dug in. I had to tilt my head back to get a good angle and once I did my tongue shot out to lick her from her public hair to her ass just as I'd promised. Only her small frame allowed my tongue to reach so far, but I didn't care if it needed to be a foot long I would get it to work.

"Shit! What are you DOING?" She shouted the first time my tongue pulled all the way back to rim her. I'm sure she would have told me it was disgusting to do such a thing but she was too busy shaking like a leaf to say much more. I considered answering but that would have required me to stop eating my new favorite food, and nothing could pull me away now.

I lapped at her with deeper strokes, pressing my tongue between her labia to ensure I got her clit with each one. The taste of her was so strong I felt lightheaded as all the blood in my body seemed to rush downward to further inflate me. Her heat enveloped my face as I pressed into her. I wasn't in a comfortable position but I felt like I could have stayed there for years if she'd let me.

I was starting to tire but I fought it off. No matter what, I was going to make her cum before I took a break. This time was different from before though. She wasn't quite the hair trigger she'd been the last time and though she was moaning loudly I knew it was going to take a good amount of time to get her off.

Determined to get her to climb that ladder, I swirled my tongue around her little asshole for longer each time I pulled back. Despite her initial protest, it was obvious she loved feeling me do that as she made these sexy little yelps and ground her ass back at me each time I did. I kept at it, not the least bit fazed that I was licking the hole she shit out of. It actually didn't taste bad either, kind of metallic and musty.

She arched her back to the extreme and thrust her ass back at me while my tongue drew wet circles on her rosebud. This actually helped me, changing the angle so I could get under her a bit more and get to her clit. I figured my limited access was the reason she wasn't exploding already.

I left her ass and pushed under her to flick my tongue rapidly over her little button. Immediately her hips started to shake and I knew I had hit pay dirt. I shifted a bit to further maximize my angle and really started to work that clit, flicking with alternating hard and fast then slow and soft movements. Not surprisingly she seemed to prefer the more gentle approach so I settled down and used only slow soft strokes.

"Oh shit! Jay I'm gonna...I'm gonna...Stop!" I paid her no head as I attacked her pussy with everything I had. My nose was buried in her ass and I could feel her velvety labia sizzling into my lips as my tongue kept a steady rhythm over her nub.

"Stop Jay! Please stop! I don't want to cum!"

"Why the hell not?" I couldn't help it, it just seemed so weird that she was willing to let me eat her but not let me make her climax. As soon as the words were out I resumed my efforts but it seemed like she had fallen down a few rungs already.

"I don't know, I just don't." She answered and I promptly filed that away as more unfounded insecurity.

I ate her with gusto, ignoring the way my neck and back were screaming at me that we either needed to stop or find a taller girl to do this to. I thought about using my arms to lift her from the floor but I didn't want to loose contact with her melting little pussy again. Just as she started that hip shake again a sudden fiercely loud beeping noise filled my head. It was in a steady pattern, over and over again as it screamed out for attention.

"The oven timer!" Kerry whined as she shifted as if about to go turn it off. I was about to remind her that she had to leave her hands where they were when she said, "Hurry!"

I could have laughed as I realized she had given up her reservations and just wanted to cum. No longer content the way I was, I reached through her legs and grabbed her hips from below. Standing up, I lifted my sister until she was doing something like a decline push up with her feet pointing straight down, the panties still around her ankles keeping her from extending all the way out. I ate her like that, with her bent double in the air, and shot my tongue deep into her sweltering pussy.

"Holy fuck!" She yelled as she wavered in my hands, no doubt surprised to find herself suspended in the air. I was gratified to hear the tone in her voice that said she loved it.

My tongue was worming its way inside her and I could feel the hymen I'd seen before, like a stretchy band that held tight around me. Despite how damn sexy that was, I could tell that she needed my attention back on her clit so I withdrew from her hole and used my lips to suck the tinny button into my mouth. She cried out wordlessly and then again when my tongue started to drag slow and soft over it.

"Oh my God! Oh, oh, OHH!" Her hips were flailing in my hands and I was desperately trying not to drop her as she curled them in toward her face. I kept my face pressed into her, following the movement to keep the pressure on her sex as it melted down.

I stared at the perfect ass barely an inch from my eyes as she convulsed with bliss at the end of my tongue. Just as before I wanted to make her cum again immediately and she hadn't even finished with the first one. I sucked just a bit harder in a bid to do just that but as soon as her fluttering spasms ceased she started to protest.

"Oh God Jay, you have to stop! Please, I know what you're doing but I need to get the timer!" That wasn't reason enough for me to let her off with just one orgasm and I dug in even more.

"Fuck! Please Jay, please let me down! My hands hurt!" I didn't want to, but if she really was in pain I couldn't justify holding her there against her will. I backed away and lowered her to the floor to let her wiggle from me, the damn timer screaming at us the whole time. She remained where she was, hands on the sink waiting.

"You can take your hands off now," I said as I realized that she was waiting for me to say that. Honestly I had forgotten for a moment about that and was surprised she remembered and stuck to it.

As soon as she was free to she kicked off her panties and started for the stove. I rocked back on my heels and watched her ass work as she moved.

"Get on the island Jay!" She not quite yelled at me over her shoulder as she kept going toward the stove. I just blinked in surprise at her. "Now!"

I wasn't sure what exactly she wanted me to do so I leaned against the island behind me, looking askance at her back. She didn't look at me as she pulled a pot from the heat and turned a few knobs on the oven. When she turned around she looked disappointed.

"Sit on the island so I can drink your cum!" Again I was surprised but this time I hopped up on the island and threw her a grin. She looked hungrily at my crotch and dashed over to stand in front of me. I wondered why she wanted me on the island but didn't ask.

"Oh God Jay, I need you so bad!" She said with an ache ringing clear in her voice. Her hands found me and started to jerk me through my shorts. I was about to tell her to let me get them off when she started to yank on them with one hand. I felt my shorts sliding under me but with me sitting on them they weren't about to come off easily.

"Fuck! Take off your shorts! Hurry!" Kerry blurted out as if out of breath. She was panting and still pulling on my hard on as she looked me dead in the eye. "I need to suck you now!"

"Christ Kerry, give me a chance!" I hoped it didn't sound whiney as I shifted from on side to the other while pushing my shorts down. It took longer than I would have liked, especially since she wouldn't let go of my dick the whole time.

"Hurry, hurry, HURRYYYY!" She was like a woman possessed as she kept pulling at my cock, her hands the only thing holding my shorts on me. I was about to tell her so when she bunched up the material right by my crotch in her fists and ripped it down my legs. She didn't bother to pull them completely off before bending over at the waist and slurping me into her mouth.

"Oh wow Kerry! I forgot how good that is." I couldn't think as she bobbed in my crotch, humming loudly. It took me a moment to realize that the humming wasn't for my benefit as she seemed to be out of control with lust.

I reached down to slide my fingers through her hair, careful not to snag or grab at it. I just wanted to encourage her, not force her to go faster. I caressed her cheek and she looked up at me to make eye contact. That was such a powerful sight, my sister staring me in the eye with amazing lust lighting her face and my cock sliding between her lips. I wanted to scream from the mountaintops my love for her. Then I was wondering when the hell I got so fucking corny.

"Christ! You are one sexy little nymph you know that?" She nodded yes, or maybe just kept bobbing in my lap. She was going faster and faster, anxious to get me off, when I reached down to put my finger under her chin.

"Take your time Kerry, I like it slow." I said as I tilted her head up toward me and she pulled back. My dick smacked against my belly leaving a splatter of my sister's saliva across the skin as she released me from her mouth.

"Talk to me Jay, tell me what to do. I wanna be the best ever for you." I rolled my eyes back as she took me in her mouth again, breaking eye contact and letting my head loll back. If she wasn't already the best I'd ever have then I was in for some seriously intense sex with someone else.

"Shit! You're already better than anyone else!"

Once again she released me, this time taking a firm grip of my cock with her hand and keeping the pressure on with slow even strokes. I looked back down at her and my breath caught as our eyes met. The intensity in her face, the love in her eyes, it was just so powerful.

123456...8