Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up!" she giggled out. "I'm putting my panties on." She fled around the island and bent to retrieve the garment. Unfortunately I couldn't get a good view as she bent over so I just stood and stared at her back as it bowed.

"Fine, but that just means I'll get to enjoy pulling them off again."

"Yes you will." She huffed a bit as she stood up and pulled the cotton panties back on. I rolled my eyes and went to grab my shorts from the hallway where they had landed.

"What are you doing?"

"You want to get dressed so I'm getting dressed." I said as I bent to pick up my shorts, pointing my ass at her. I looked over my shoulder and was surprised to see her looking straight at my exposed rear end.

"Don't Jay, please. Don't be like that just because I'm being neurotic." She shifted her look to my face when I stood up and turned to her.

"You don't want me to put my shorts on?"

"No."

"Why not?" She blushed again and looked away. I wanted to yell at her to stop being so self conscious but it didn't seem very likely that it would help so I held my tongue.

"I like looking at you." She finally admitted in a small voice.

"I like looking at you too." I said back softly. She brought her eyes back up to mine and smiled a bit.

"I'm sorry..."

"There you go apologizing again! Come on, the food's served and getting cold. Let's eat!" I dropped my shorts and strode over to the table to take my seat as she shuffled around the island to join me. She looked small and frightened as she took tiny steps up to the table and flowed down onto the chair by her place.

I sat as well and started to eat; watching as she slowly got comfortable and started to eat as well. One of my favorite things about Kerry, other than her unearthly body, is the fact that she's never been embarrassed about her appetite. She might sometimes feel a bit put out when someone jokes about it, but it doesn't stop her from enjoying her food as much as possible. This time was no different and we both wolfed our meal down and went for seconds.

"You know," Kerry started as she swallowed another forkful of Mac and Cheese. "I can still taste you in my mouth."

"Really?" I was happy to hear that and my dick started to swell. "Is it ruining your dinner?"

"No. I think this is the best Mac and Cheese I've ever had." She scooped up some more and shoveled it in her mouth to emphasize her point. The fork was drawn slowly from her mouth with her lips tight around it in a blatantly suggestive way.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." She paused and placed her fork down on the plate with a clink. "But there's just one problem."

"What's that?"

"It's not creamy enough." Her eyes were boring into mine and she looked hungry beyond what any food could help. "Do you think you could help me with that?"

I looked into her eyes and tried not to gulp. Shit, she could turn it on like no one else! I was rapidly expanding now and more than willing to let her suck me again, content with having already eaten my fill. I shifted in my chair and tried to come up with something witty to say.

"I think I might be able to..." Suddenly she disappeared under the table and I was left to wonder how exactly she had gone from sitting right up against the edge to being under it.

"Jesus!" I gasped as her little hand wrapped around my now very solid cock. She didn't waste any time and immediately started to stroke me exactly the way she had found to be best before. I looked down and realized this was going to be difficult to do the way we were positioned.

Kerry was kneeling under the table but the table was too low for her to stay upright so she was bent forward. Her hand was reached up at an angle to grip me and her head was in an uncomfortable looking position as she craned to look sideways at what she was doing. Sexy as getting a blowjob from under the table sounds, it turned out to be rather impractical.

"Hold on, we've got to move."

"No. I can't let go." She moaned out at me with her eyes never leaving my crotch.

"Ok, but you can't do much else either." I pointed out and she frowned but kept right on stroking me.

"Jay?" She asked in a strange tone.

"Yeah?"

"Am I a slut?" That tone shifted to become rather sad as she asked that.

"What?"

"I'm under the table jerking my brother off and I can't stop. I think that makes me a slut." She explained as the sadness settled in her voice.

"That doesn't make you a slut." Fuck, again with the self conscious bullshit!

"Yes it does."

"No it doesn't. Stop calling yourself a slut, you aren't a slut." Frustration crept into my voice as I tried to hide it. The only thing that helped was the gradually increasing pressure in my balls from her smooth hand movements.

"Then what does make me a slut?"

"Nothing, you aren't a slut." My dick was twitching and I could feel my cum rising slowly as I realized the conversation was rapidly running out of time.

"Well if sucking and jerking your own brother doesn't make you a slut then what does?" She asked in that unbearably morose tone.

"Girls who have sex with a lot of people without any sort of connection are sluts. I think our connection is strong enough that you don't have to worry about that."

"Oh God." She sighed and her hand picked up its pace.

"What?" It was getting harder to talk but I really felt I had to get rid of this hang up of hers.

"I'm just so confused."

I scooted my hips back and stood up, grabbing her wrist to keep her from trying to stay on me as I backed away. I stepped around the chair and pulled it back before bending down to look at her. She had her head hung and was wiping at what must have been tears on her cheeks.

"Listen to me Kerry. Listen to me please." Slowly she looked up at me, looking tiny and wide eyed with fear. "You are not a slut. You are a wonderful, sexy, beautiful, funny, incredibly intelligent and worthwhile person. Don't let your doubts confuse you, please."

"Jay..."

"Hey, stop. I know you have hang ups ok? It's alright. I'm willing to deal with it. Hell, I've got issues too, you know that. Just try to be honest with me and never doubt that I love you completely. Alright?"

"Ok," she remained small and frightened. It was as if she was hiding under the table now and all I wanted was to get her out.

"Come here," I said as I pulled on her wrist and drew her from her hiding place. She struggled to get out from under the table without bumping her head and once she was able to stand I wrapped her in a tight embrace. Again her head went to my shoulder instead of seeking my lips and I reached up to take a light grip on her hair. Carefully I encouraged her to bring her head back so I could look at her and she smiled softly through her slowly falling tears. I was about to kiss her when she spoke.

"Thank you for putting up with me. I know it's not easy..."

"Shut up and kiss me Kerry!" I said with enough force to surprise her but not enough to be mean. I pulled her to me and crushed our lips together. Yes, I could taste what I was fairly certain was my sperm on her lips and tongue. Even with the powerful taste of cheese and meat products, I was certain that bitter twinge was my spunk. I didn't give a shit, it was well worth it.

"Ugh, Jay what about..." I refused to let her finish and I kissed her again, pushing my tongue against hers and feeling her push back. My hands traveled all over her body, not happy to feel cotton covering her ass but still please to feel her ass any way I could.

"Jay I..." Again I didn't want to hear it so I silenced her with another deep kiss. I used my hands on her hips to pull her tight against me and ground my hard dick against her belly. The feeling of skin on skin was so strong I felt light headed and I couldn't stop her from speaking when the kiss ended.

"I love you Jay. I wish I didn't have to put you through all this, you don't deserve it."

"You're worth it. You're worth anything." I kissed her again and she clung to me. Her hands had returned to my upper arms and shoulders and I was starting to wonder what was so fascinating about them. It didn't really matter though. The feel of her hands caressing me was worth never solving the mystery.

"Let's go upstairs!" She said as soon as our lips parted.

"What about the..."

"We'll clean up later. I need to suck you now!" She cut me off and I had to smile at her enthusiasm. She pulled away from me and grabbed my hand palm to palm before pulling me along toward the stairs. It didn't take much effort for her to move me; I wasn't exactly determined to remain downstairs with the dirty dishes.

We laughed as we stumbled our way up the stairs, trying to move faster than was possible while holding hands the whole way. This time the view was great and I would have been sad to see it go if I wasn't so happy to be on the way to have sex with her. She surprised me by veering right into her room rather than going back into mine where this had all started.

"Sit on the bed Jay!" She ordered and I obeyed. She was frantic with lust now and I realized that she hadn't ever really been satisfied, at least not since waking up that afternoon. She dropped to her knees in front of me with a loud bang and took me in hand yet again.

"Hold on Kerry, I want to be able to do you too."

"It's ok Jay, you don't have to." Her hands started to develop a rhythm and I fought with myself to keep from just sitting back and enjoying it.

"I didn't say I had to, I said I want to. Get up. I can see that's hurting your knees." She blinked up at me and I thought she was going to argue but instead she stood, though she remained bent over to keep her hands going on me.

"Get on the bed and sit against the head board." I ordered as I arranged her pillows so they would cushion her back when she sat as instructed.

"Jay..." She started to protest but I wasn't hearing it.

"Now Kerry!" I figured if I was willing to let her order me around from time to time she would be as well. Thankfully, I was right.

"Oh God," she bubbled out as she slid across the bed and sat against the pillow as instructed. I considered using my newfound power to get her to take off the bra but figured that would probably end in disaster so I put it aside.

"Play with yourself," I said in the same firmly commanding tone. She looked askance at me and wrinkled her nose as if in distaste.

"What?"

"Touch yourself for me. I want to see you do it." Her look of confusion deepened and she flushed a bit.

"I...I've never done that before." I had suspected that might be the case but it seemed so unlikely to me that I was shocked to hear her admit it.

"So now you can learn how," I said back as if it was simply a lesson in math she was learning. Her flush deepened and she squirmed a bit.

"I...Goddamn it what is wrong with me!"

"Nothing is wrong with you..."

"I'm scared Jay! Again! Fuck I'm such a coward!" She seemed more angry than scared to me but if she said she was feeling fear than I believed her.

"Alright look. I know what this is about."

"Really? What?"

"Kerry, you're fine with giving me pleasure but you're scared to enjoy sex yourself. It's all that bullshit about sex being wrong and something good girls don't like that you were taught as a kid. You have to let it go, say goodbye to it because it's just shit you don't need." I was getting exasperated but if I could get through to her then maybe we wouldn't be constantly interrupted by her fears and doubts.

"I wish it was that easy Jay. I really do."

"It is that easy." I insisted, hoping to find a way to show her. "Look, you love me right?"

"You know I do."

"And that means you trust me right?"

"Absolutely Jay."

"Then if I promise I won't tell on you for enjoying what we do you'll believe me right?"

"Jay! Don't be an asshole." She seemed offended that I was making it seem like she was being childish but I was hoping she'd take it to heart.

"I'm not being an asshole, I'm being serious. Some part of you is worried that someone is gonna find out that you like to cum. You're scared that I won't like you as much, or I might even stop loving you because you can enjoy sex. You know I'm right and you know that's the kid in you that is clinging to all that Catholic bullshit you were put through."

She hung her head yet again and seemed to be thinking over what I'd said. At least she didn't tell me to fuck off and throw me out. I was feeling a bit frightened myself that my amateur psychoanalysis was off and I had her all wrong. If that was the case then I had no idea what her problem was and I couldn't help her get over it.

"You're right Jay. You're right! Fuck it, I'm gonna play with myself and you're gonna watch! I don't care, I want to enjoy myself!" I smiled at her and she ripped her panties off and tossed them away to the floor on the other side of her bed.

She adjusted herself, opening her legs and bringing her feet flat on the bed with her knees high in the air. She was a bit slouched and standing beside the bed I was unable to see her sex. I considered moving when I noticed she was eyeing me and shifting to ensure I had a limited view. Oh well, one step at a time I guess.

"Do it Little Sister! Touch yourself and cum for me!" I goaded her. For all of her earlier bluster she seemed hesitant as she reached down between her legs and turned her head as if unable to watch.

Slowly her hand disappeared between her legs and she seemed on the verge of tears. I was starting to reconsider pushing her to do this when her shoulder tensed and her arm started to move in small circles. Her eyes were shut tight as she faced the far wall and started to bear down a bit more. The tiniest breathy gasp escaped her lips as her efforts started to pay off.

"That's it Kerry! You're doing great!" I encouraged her and felt my arousal build with hers. My cock was hard and pointing at the ceiling as I watched the slow build of pressure within her.

She took her time in building up to a moderate pace of rubbing herself, timid in the extreme. It bothered me that she was so unsure of herself, so hesitant to explore her own body. If I could do nothing else for her I wanted to get that out of her. I wanted her to be confident and comfortable with her own sexuality, not closed off and afraid.

"Ooh!" She sighed again, her lips forming a sexy little O. I could see the muscles of her shoulder and forearm working but I couldn't see past her wrist as it went by her thigh. Just the sight of that thigh would have been amazing to me before, but I wanted to see what she was doing so bad I hardly noticed its milky perfection.

"Does it feel good Little Sister?" I teased as her hips twitched almost imperceptivity and her abs tensed for just a split second.

"Yes!" she hissed out in reply as she squirmed a bit as if getting more comfortable against the pillows.

"Do you wanna cum for me?"

"Yes!" again she hissed through her teeth. Her face twisted into a grimace as her body started to slither across the bedding, undulating from side to side in a hypnotizing dance of pleasure.

I watched in fascination as her reservations slipped away and her body told her to give them up completely. Her eyes opened and she stared at the wall as she started to emit little moans and inhale sharp bursts of air. Her hips were loosing all subtlety as they lifted to meet the pressure of her hand. Those sexy abs tensed and released, tensed and released over and over again as her pleasure spread through her in waves. The only thing that ruined the image was that damn bra she refused to take off.

"Look at me Kerry," I said softly over her growing noises as I took hold of my hard on. "Look at me. I want to see your face."

Her breathing picked up and the moans took on a desperate edge as she closed her eyes and then opened them again. I was breathing hard right along with her as I stroked myself slowly, not wanting to do much more than get myself ready for her.

"Come on Kerry, it's ok. Look at me. Please." I implored her as she once again closed her eyes and started to shake. I was certain she was close to release and I wanted to break that last barrier before she achieved it.

"I love you Kerry. I love you so much." I whispered and that did it. Her head rolled over and her eyes met mine. I was swept away by her beauty as she lay there obviously on the edge of orgasm. Her eyes were wide and intense as I fell into them, drowning pleasantly in her deep brown pools of love.

"You are so beautiful!"

"I love you Jay." She moaned out and I had to fight to stay where I was. My hand had stopped on my dick and now instead of going to her I started to stroke again. The movement caught her eye and she looked down. Amazement and fascination spread across her pretty face as she watched me touch myself as she did as well.

"I need you Jay!"

"I know."

"I...I need your help." I was a bit confused by that as she looked up again to make eye contact. "I'm so close but I just can't get there. I need you to help me."

"You can do it Kerry. You don't need me to help, you're doing great." That was maybe the hardest thing I'd ever had to say. I desperately wanted to make her cum any way I could but I felt she had to do this on her own. My own greedy lusts could wait, this was more important.

"No I can't! Please help me!" I watched her for a few moments as she wiggled around on the bed and bucked her hips just a little. "Please Jay! I need you!"

"Alright, but I need to be able to see what you're doing." I said after I realized I couldn't deny her no matter what. She moaned in what might have been protest and her arm relaxed a bit as she slowed her efforts.

"I don't know..."

"Please Kerry, just let me look."

"Oh God! Ok." I smiled at her and she barely pulled the corners of her mouth up in response.

"I'm just gonna lie down on the bed and look between your legs alright?" I asked softly, hoping she'd let me see her.

"Alright," she said in a voice thick with fear and lust. I started to lean forward to lie on my belly by her feet when she stopped me with her voice.

"Jay!"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." She said it like she thought she might never get the chance to tell me again. I smiled at her again.

"I love you too Kerry."

Slowly I eased myself onto the bed face down with my hips on but my legs over the edge. I turned my head to look between her upraised knees and my breath hitched in my throat.

Her hand hid her sex entirely, just cupping it and pressing down firmly. She was making slow hard circles with her hand but much of the effort was coming from her arm. It was like she had no idea what finesse was. I sighed to myself and noticed she'd closed her eyes again and still had her head facing back where I'd been.

"Look at me Kerry." I ordered softly and to my surprise she didn't hesitate to do as I said. Once again her eyes were so intense I lost my train of thought for a moment. All I could do was stare her in the eye and let her love consume me.

"Alright, I want you to listen to me," I started when I was able to think again. "You're pussy isn't like my cock. You need to use finesse and light touches to have the most effect. Do you get what I mean?"

"Yes," she hissed. I kept my eyes locked on hers and when I was certain she understood I went on.

"Ok, let your hand move away from your pussy. That's it, lift it away. Good, now I want you to take your fingertips and run them lightly over your pussy. Don't try to touch anything in particular, just feel around it. That's it, nice soft touches."

She was listening to me, running her fingers across that perfect pussy and staring me in the eye. There was no fear left in her and I had hope that I would never see its return.

"Now I want you to push in a little bit harder and touch the inside. Don't try to penetrate yourself, just run your fingers all around the interior and feel where your lips come together." I watched in fascination as she explored her sex for what I figured had to be the first time.

123456...8