Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you like what I'm doing but I don't really know what to do. Just give me a few pointers to help me out." I might have considered doing as she requested but as soon as the words were out of her mouth my dick was back in it. How's a guy supposed to come up with helpful tips on how to suck him off when his sister won't let him think first?

"Jesus, just keep doing what you're doing!" She grunted around me and pulled off again.

"Come on Jay, help me out."

"Stop!" I managed to get out as her lips touched the head of my dick again.

"Tell me, please!" She implored with her lips pressed against the head and her hand holding the base.

"Use your hand at the same time. Just sort of follow your hand up and down with your mouth." It seemed like good advice. I'd had a few girls do that to me and it was pretty good.

Immediately Kerry started to sink on me again, bringing her mouth down over me to touch her fist and then bringing both up until she was sucking my head before descending again. I might have made a sound like a groan, I'm not too sure. She bobbed a few more times and then let me go, hand still traveling with that perfect grip up and down, up and down.

"Like that?" She asked in a light girly voice.

"Yes, just like that." She smiled proudly at me and kept her hand busy, twisting at the top with each pull. I grinned back in appreciation and suddenly realized I couldn't see her other hand. I wondered what exactly she was doing with it but didn't ask.

"What else Big Brother?" Again with the little girl voice. I struggled to find some way to answer her as her hand insisted on pulling the semen out of me.

"Ah, I don't know. I've never really done it before so I don't have much advice for you."

"Come on Jay! You know what you like, help me out." She cocked her head to the left in exasperation at my inability to provide useful insight. My mind raced as I tried desperately to come up with something to tell her. All I kept thinking was I liked everything she was doing more than anything I'd ever experienced before. A sudden thought hit me and I blurted it out before it could escape.

"Use your tongue more!"

"Ok!" She seemed happy I'd come up with something and went about doing as instructed. She held me by the base again and started to lick up the underside like she was eating ice cream. "Like this?"

"That's good yes." It hadn't been what I'd meant but it was still pretty fucking amazing.

"What else?" For some reason I seemed to suddenly have a brain storm of ideas and I let them all tumble out.

"When you suck me again, pause at the top and swirl your tongue around the head. Also, try to focus on the little triangular spot on the underside at the very tip. And twist a little too as you move up and down." She blinked up at me in surprise. Maybe it was too much for her.

"I'll do my best." She said before taking me back in her mouth. I could tell she was a little confused as she spun her head rather comically around my shaft as she descended and then again on the way up. Just as I said she stopped at the top and let her tongue writhe around me. Goddamn that was good!

She did this several more times and I had to stop her. It looked like she was trying to break her neck on me as she twisted along my shaft. Once again I placed my finger under her chin and she backed off, keeping her hand on my cock and jerking me fast.

"Not so much side to side. Try to use a little more...subtle movement." I barely got the last words out as the urge to cum set my hips to jumping on the hard island beneath me. Her other hand appeared and she seemed totally intent on making me orgasm as it joined the first on my dick.

"Fuck Kerry! I'm gonna cum!" I felt it was wise to warn her but she just grinned wide and kept going. My head was spinning as I wondered if she intended to finish me like this. I hadn't thought that was what she wanted but who can say what women are thinking?

Suddenly she stopped and I was left hanging very close to making a mess of her. She just held me with her right hand at the base of my dick and watched my face as I struggled to either stop my orgasm or force it out, I have no idea which. It didn't matter though because she had stopped at just the right time to ensure that no matter what I was trying to do, I wasn't going to cum.

"Why did you stop?" My voice was a comically high version of what I usually heard coming from my mouth and I expected her to giggle at me. Instead she frowned so cute I nearly lost it all over her.

"Did it hurt? I didn't mean to hurt you Jay." She sounded scared and once again very vulnerable.

"No, it didn't hurt. It's just...anticlimactic." I couldn't tell what she was thinking as her brow furled and she looked down at my throbbing hard on in her hand.

"Oh. Well, good then. That's why I did it." I had regained a good amount of composure by then and I raised an eyebrow at her questioningly.

"What's that now?"

"I read on the internet that if you stop just before a guy cums and then get him off he'll cum like, way harder. I was hoping that I could do that for you." I let out a breathy, surprised laugh and she flushed in embarrassment. She thought I was laughing at her, shit!

"You just keep surprising the hell out of me Kerry!" I was still chuckling as I said that, though I wanted to stop so she wouldn't feel embarrassed. "You're right. At least it will make me ejaculate a lot more. I don't know if it'll be harder per say, but you'll get a big load from me. If that's what you want."

"Oh," she said and looked down away from me. I could tell I hadn't eased her mind and I hated myself for that. There had to be some way to overcome her self consciousness.

"Kerry. Come on, look at me." She kept looking down so once again my finger found her chin and I tilted her head up. She avoided eye contact and I was really feeling like shit.

"Hey! I love the fact that you wanted to make it better for me. Don't be embarrassed, it was very smart of you to try that. And very brave. I'm sorry if it seemed like I didn't appreciate it at first, but it just caught me off guard."

"Really? You don't think I'm just an inexperienced little girl who doesn't know what to do with you?" She finally looked at me but the intensity, the strength she'd displayed before was gone. In its place was raw fear and I longed to soothe her.

"No, I think you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen and I want to teach you everything you think you need to know even though you don't need any of it. I love you Kerry, I don't want you to feel embarrassed or afraid that you aren't experienced enough for me. You're perfect for me." She smiled then and the weight I hadn't realized had settled on my chest was lifted.

"I am perfect for you aren't I?" She said with a widening grin and the light returned to her face.

"Yes. You are." I lightly tapped her nose and she wrinkled it in that impossibly cute way. I felt like that might have been a bit demeaning but she seemed to like it so I pushed my concern to the back of my mind. I caressed the side of her face and she purred against my palm.

"I love you Jay. Now, I think I'll drink some of your cum." A jolt of sexual energy shot through me as the mood went from soft and loving to hard and lust filled instantly. She gulped me down and started to apply every technique I'd told her about as best as she could.

She kept her hand on my shaft, gliding it up and down with her mouth and twisting it just under the head as she sucked me there. Her tongue was constantly active as she tried to find the spot I'd told her about, pressing with surprisingly firm pressure all over my sensitive end. My hands found her thick curly hair and held on, trying not to guide her but just feel her movements.

"Oh God! Kerry you're fucking incredible! Jesus!" She slurped loudly around me and really started to bear down with each stroke of her head.

My legs tried to straighten out against her but the shorts caught by her hips and forced her to scoot back. I fought to keep my knees bent so I wasn't pushing her away but another shock of pleasure ripped through me and her mouth was forced off me.

"Goddamn it! Get these fucking things off!" She said with wild eyed desperation. Her free hand tore at the shorts and it took several hard yanks for her to get them off my ankles. She hurled them as if trying to send them straight to hell before attacking me again.

"Yess!" I sighed as she slowly slid down to nearly her throat before rising up again and pulling off.

"Am I doing good Big Brother?" She asked with wide eyed innocence before descending on me again. My heart rate picked up to the point where it felt like I would be hyperventilating at any moment.

"You're doing great Little Sister!" My hips started to rise on their own again as my legs stiffened to extend out past her waist. Her mouth was just so damn hot, so fucking wet, and oh so good as she twisted it slightly up and down. Her tongue was a thing of absolute wonder the way it swept over the head of my dick with firm confident strokes.

"Cum in my mouth Big Brother! Cum for me and make me drink it all!" She had barely finished speaking when she devoured me again.

"Fuck Kerry! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" She stopped her head movement and just sucked the very end while her hand pumped me fast. I let out a groan and my hips jumped up hard, my thighs pressing against the end of the island to keep me rigid as my orgasm roared through me.

She hummed loudly around me as I thrashed my arms, trying to find something to do with them and then just slamming them down on the island behind me to support my weight as I leaned back to nearly full extension. My toes curled and my hips popped as the first rope released with explosive bliss into her mouth while my heart tried to pound its way from my chest.

My hands clawed into the hard synthetic surface beneath me and my legs bent back to slam my heels against the drawers that held our silverware. Kerry jumped at the sound and slid her mouth off me as another huge wad sprayed her in the face. She looked shocked as I painted her white, unable to do anything but take it. My heels kept pressing back for a moment and then my legs shot back out as another pulse went through me.

Kerry sucked me back in just as the next shot erupted into her mouth. She held me tight with her tongue pressing my dick to the roof of her mouth as my hips twitched and my balls screamed happily.

I don't know how many more times I shot into her. It just seemed to go on forever. My legs continued with their own business, banging loudly against the drawer several more times though she took it in stride after that first surprise. Her mouth remained firm on me and she swallowed continually to keep up with my ridiculously large emissions.

Finally the orgasm waned and I squirted out the last of my cum into my sister's mouth. Once I was out, she started to bob on me again and I was reminded of how she had tried to keep going before when I hadn't had any time to recover. I was about to tell her to stop when she pulled back and let my dick slap against my belly. I was shocked to see I was still throbbing hard but I figured that was just a result of my extreme excitement.

I relaxed on the island and let my legs hang, trying to ignore the pain of my bruised heels. I let out a deep breath that helped to get the world back into focus and watched as Kerry slowly straightened up in front of me. She looked happier than I'd ever seen her and it made my heart soar.

"God Jay, I love doing that! We have to do that a lot more, it's just so intense!"

She was down right effervescent as she looked ready to bounce her way out of her own skin. She kept hopping a little up and down on her toes as her hands came up to her face. I thought she was going to pull them back in disgust when they got wet with my semen but instead she started to push the thick goo over her lips and into her mouth. Her little pink tongue rolled out over those sexy plush lips and swept each gob up to bring it deep within her mouth. I gaped at her.

"What?" She asked even as her hands kept moving on her pretty face.

"I thought you didn't like the taste."

"Oh," she seemed to realize what she was doing and her hands stopped but remained up. "I guess it's an acquired taste because I really don't mind it now."

"You're crazy!" I laughed and she giggled as her hands resumed their effort to scoop up all of my errant cum.

"I know, but I did promise to swallow it all so I figure I'm just keeping a promise I made to the man I love."

"God Kerry, you just don't know how to be anything but perfect do you?" I asked in awe filled astonishment. She frowned that adorable frown at me and stopped again.

"I don't think I'm perfect but if you like it I'll do this every time."

"I do like it but you don't need to do it if you don't want to." She resumed her hand movements, though there really wasn't much left to find.

"Ok, so I'll just swallow it from the source from now on because this is actually kinda hard." I laughed and she giggled as she finished up, pushing her fingers in her mouth two at a time and sucking them clean with a glint in her eye.

"All right, so how bad did the food get burned?" I asked as she leaned in to hug me. I knew she wanted to kiss but I was still a bit squeamish about that and was relieved when her head went over my shoulder as her perfect little bra covered breasts pressed into my chest.

"Not bad, it's just Mac and Cheese. I don't smell any burning but that might be because all I can smell is you." She pulled back but stayed in my arms as my hands absorbed the feel of her skin yet again. Yep, still addicted.

We stared into each other's eyes as I felt her skin and she felt mine. Her hands were roaming over my upper arms and across the back of my shoulders as mine once again passed over that damn bra strap. Even though I was very much sated, I wanted to get that piece of clothing off her and never let her put it back on. It wasn't right that such beauty was being hidden from the world and I desperately wanted to correct that.

"So..." I started not sure where I wanted to go. "I guess we should eat then."

"Yeah," she answered wistfully as she looked down. I followed her gaze and noticed my now flaccid penis. "Why don't you set the table while I check on the food?"

"Alright," I answered and she looked back up at me. She leaned in again and pressed her nose against mine lightly. I wanted to kiss her, semen speckled lips or not, but she spoke from millimeters away.

"I love you Jay. I really, really do."

"I know Kerry. I love you too. Really, really love you." I emphasized my tone to mock her gently and she smiled and then pulled away.

"Don't be an asshole, I was serious."

"I know, I was too." God how we wanted to kiss then! I wouldn't have minded at all if she had leaned in and forced her lips on mine. Instead she slid back from me, letting her hands fall to my legs and drag across through the hair on my thighs before falling to her sides.

"I'll check the food." She said and turned to head to the stove. She kept her eyes on me as I watched her move; enjoying the sexy view of her mostly naked body. Not that the rest of her wasn't flawless too, but her ass was something they write songs about. I fought to not stare at it and failed miserably as she smiled at me. She knew I was staring at that piece of heaven and she liked it.

"Are you gonna set the table Jay?" She asked in a voice filled with light humor. "Or stare at my ass all night?"

"Is there any way I could do both?" I shot back with a smirk.

"Well I guess we could find out. But that would probably end up with dishes all over the floor."

"Who needs dishes? I say you just lie on your belly and let me eat from that perfect ass of yours." That seemed to be a bit too far for her as her smile faltered a bit.

"Jay! Can you please set the table? I'm really hungry." She said, her voice going from outrage to gentle pleading.

"Oh all right. If you insist, I'll set the damn table. But I expect to be eating from your ass next time."

"Shut up!" She dissolved into giggles and I slid off the island. Damn my thighs were hurting from having the edge digging into me the whole time! I must have winced a bit because before she turned to the food on the stove she shot me a look of concern.

"You all right Jay?"

"Yeah. The island is a rough place sometimes." I answered sarcastically and she shook her head before finally inspecting our rapidly cooling dinner.

It took tremendous effort not to just stand there and stare at her ass. I really wanted to get as close to that unblemished formation of flesh as humanly possible and though I wasn't even aroused the thought of licking her some more was at the top of my to-do list. Instead of making her cum again, I went about the business of setting the table.

It wasn't hard work, but I was pretty distracted with constantly having to look at my sparklingly gorgeous sister the whole time. She was focused on stirring the Mac and Cheese and poking at the hotdogs with a fork and seemed oblivious to the fact that she was the sexist thing ever.

I on the other hand was very aware of the way she leaned forward over the stove just a bit, making her ass push out just enough to put twisted thoughts in my head. Her bra covered breasts, seen from the side now, were begging for the attention I had been forced to deny them and I nearly broke a plate when I fumbled it over her place on the table.

Sufficiently jarred by nearly distracting her with my clumsiness, I forced myself to pay attention to what I was doing. Things went smoother after that and I had the table set just as she started to head over with the Mac and Cheese pot in hand.

"It didn't burn at all Jay. It should be good. I hope it'll be good." Kerry said as she passed me to start to dish out the food on my plate. I gave in and just stared at her ass the whole time. She noticed but went about her business unperturbed.

"Looks good to me!" I said without taking my eyes from her ass. She giggled and then threw the pot holder she'd placed down on the table at me. Once again she missed and I chuckled at her.

"You know, you're gonna have to see a shrink if you keep attacking me so violently." I said with a grin as I picked up the pot holder and gave it back to her as she brushed past me. It's worth mentioning that there were at least four feet of room between me and anything else at that point. I wasn't the only one enjoying our state of undress.

"I should probably have my head examined anyway," she threw out and I figured maybe I shouldn't ask for her to elaborate.

She dropped the pot holder on the table by my place and put the pot on it before heading back to the stove to get the hotdogs. Her ass remained my sole source of entertainment and I couldn't have been happier.

"Why don't you sit down Jay?" She asked as she brushed past me again, smiling pleasantly the whole time.

"Because I don't think I'll have as good of a view from my seat." I answered with a pleasant smile of my own.

"Well you're about to loose the view anyway. I'm putting my panties back on." She said as she finished dishing out the hotdogs and placed the pot on yet another pot holder.

"What? Blasphemy!" I shot at her in outrage.

"Jay if I sit on the chair naked I'll ruin the cushion." She was bright red in the face as she said that and I grinned at her.

"If by 'ruin' you mean 'make infinitely better,' then yes you will 'ruin' it."

"Jay! Stop it! It's embarrassing."

"What's embarrassing?"

"You know." She was nearly purple now and unable to look me in the face. Once again I had to find a way to reassure her.

"Kerry, the fact that you're aroused is sexy as hell not embarrassing. You can sit on the cushion and I'll just use it as a pillow whenever we have guests." I said lightly. I was hoping that humor might help, though I would be willing to use the cushion as a pillow if it did help ease her mind.

123456...8