All Comments on 'Training Him to Take Dick Ch. 04'

by magic_tantra

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HURRY WITH 5

i cant wait for 5 i check it every day for the conclusion this is the best story on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
5 5 5

Hey when is 5 coming im so excited to see ho micheal takes a dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!

this is a great story!!! I have wanted to do most of the things described in here. I have done some, such as the spanking. i cant wait for the next part in the story. Good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Although I don't really get into the whole mom/queen/magic thing, the rest of this story is so hot that I couldn't stop reading it... I can't wait for 5, want to hear about Michael taking his first dick! Forced bi and forced cocksucking is actually my biggest fantasy, and to read it explored in such loving detail is a treat! Let's see #5!

Andros_XAndros_Xover 10 years ago
amazing!!!

thank you! thank you!! thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Okay

Series started off good with the first 3 chapters but seems to have jumped off the tracks a bit with the storyline in which it started. Hoping it gets back to the original core story in the next chapter. Also a lot of wet play in this chapter than in the first 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not to bad

the first 3 chapter were good, a little over the top(why would the guys stick around?)

Then this chapter just show 3 VERY dysfunctional families

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loving Lust

I would travel to the other side of the world to be with you as I have never read anything in my life like that as I so want to give up my life too you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, way too many people involved to count as to who was doing what to whom? I could not keep track and lost interest as there was no longer a central theme to whatever training who was doing to whom. Sorry, it lost me. The other chapters were good but this one just had too many people involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous