Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the movie was over Carly couldn't bring herself to look at Gavin for a minute. Her grip on his hand didn't diminish and he could feel her shaking a little. "Gavin I think I better go home now." She finally looked at him and she was flushed and her eyes were sparkling with moisture.

"Are you okay Carly?"

"No but I will be I think." Gavin helped her up from the couch and pulled her close to him and just held her for a minute.

"I'm sorry Carly I can see that upset you. I just wanted you to see that it is possible at least in some cases."

"Thanks for everything Gavin, even the movie...I think." Gavin couldn't resist and he kissed her gently as he held her close. She kissed him back and in moments it was not a gentle kiss from her. She was trembling with passion. She suddenly pulled away and said, "Goodnight Gavin. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Be careful going home Carly." Gavin stood there and thought, my God that poor woman is so confused and full of passion. He really liked her and couldn't wait until Saturday. Was he seducing her? Absolutely. Did it mean more to him than that? Without a doubt.

Friday the defense presented their closing arguments and the prosecutor finished with their arguments. By eleven the jury was sequestered in the jury room to deliberate. Gavin had a feeling this was going to be the toughest part for Carly. There was little doubt the guy was guilty but as in most juries there were holdouts, two hold outs in their case, so the discussions went on and they got more graphic as everybody became accustomed to hearing and using certain choice words. A lady two seats down from Carly insisted the defendant couldn't ejaculate as far as they claimed and a guy across from her said, "Bull, I know it can be done."

"I'm afraid to ask how you can be so certain."

"Let's just say I absolutely know it's no exaggeration." Carly knew it could be done too but she wasn't contributing. But at least she wasn't blushing now. More than once her hand slipped to his knee and she squeezed hard but she was doing okay. At a quarter after five they rang for the bailiff and said they had the verdict and once everybody was assembled in the courtroom the jury foreman read the verdict of guilty on both counts. The judge gave his little closing speech and they were released from duty.

As had become her custom Carly stood to the side until Gavin could join her and they left together. When they were outside and out of earshot of the masses Carly confessed saying, "I'm sorry I left so quickly last night but..."

"I know Carly you got very excited."

"Oh God did I ever. It was an awful movie but it didn't seem to matter at that moment."

"I understand. I think you did wonderfully last night and today too. Carly don't misunderstand me. I want very much to make love to you, but last night wasn't the time for that."

She looked at him not sure how to respond to it but then said, "That's why I had to leave when I did Gavin. I wanted you so much and I wasn't ready for that yet."

"Carly I want you to go home and rest up because tomorrow will be a full day. Now I want you to do something for me. When you dress tomorrow I want you to wear only panties but no bra and wear slip on shoes."

"What? Why?"

"Trust me love there is a reason for it all and it will become clear."

"But I always wear a bra."

"Not tomorrow. If at the end of the day you don't feel sexy then no harm done, but I know you are."

"What else do you want me to wear?"

"Something easy to take off and put on."

"What?"

"Remember you said you'd trust me one hundred percent."

"I know."

"Now tell me where you live and I'll pick you up at eleven."

"Eleven forty Adams Court. Do you need directions?"

"I'll find you. Goodnight." Gavin kissed her and headed to his car.

Saturday morning Gavin was at her door right at eleven. She was wearing a simple cotton button front blouse that was loose enough to hide her nipples and it was buttoned up almost to her neck. He walked her to his car and with a light kiss said, "Now the adventure begins." Carly was as nervous and curious as she could be but he said the day would be spent in a public place so it had to be okay. They headed to the mall and with her hand in his they headed straight to Victoria's Secret. When he turned her in there she looked at him and her feet hesitated. "Trust me remember." In they went and found a sales clerk.

"May I help you?"

The question was directed to Carly but Gavin said, "Yes we're looking for a white bra that will accent her cleavage and in a half cup style." "Sir you do know what a half cup is right?"

"I certainly do yes. She'll also need one in black and one in red. Also a couple of white bras that are only slightly more conservative perhaps a demi cup."

The clerk kind of raised her eyebrows but said, "Right this way miss."

Gavin stopped them and said, "When you're done I'd like her to be wearing the white half cup and she will need garter belts and nylons. Any questions?"

"Uh no sir I don't believe so."

When Carly and the sales lady returned a little later with a large hand full of items Gavin said, "We also need a dozen pairs of panties, high cut and at least a few of them with the vee cut down the front. When the clerk showed him a few samples he said, "Perfect." Then he paid for everything and they walked out.

"Gavin do you realize the bra I'm wearing just supports underneath and leaves the top exposed?"

"I know isn't it wonderful?"

"I feel so..."

"Sexy?"

"No...I feel so exposed, so racy, so daring."

"I'll settle for that for now." "Gavin you just spent a lot of money on me."

"Don't worry about it. We have a long way to go." As they walked she could feel the fabric rub against her nipples and it was so erotic to have that sensation in the middle of a swarm of people in the mall.

Chapter Four

Their next stop was at the beauty shop next to Penney's where they made an appointment for three o'clock. Their next stop was Macy's where Gavin led her to the women's section. "What size top do you wear love?"

"I usually wear an eight or ten." Up and down the aisles they went as he pulled garments out for her to try on. With an armload selected they found the dressing rooms and he sat down just outside and said,

"Put something on and come out so I can see it." A few minutes later she appeared in a simple button front blouse but it seemed a little large. "Nope bad fit, try another one." When she reappeared it was one quite similar but a much better fit. "Now that's nice but let's do this" and he undid the top three buttons and pulled it open. The result was a lot of her chest was exposed but her nipples were still hidden from view. "Perfect, we'll take that one. Try another." Carly's heart was racing from his undoing her blouse and when she came out again it was a gauzy vee neck blouse. Her nipples were just visible when the light hit her in a certain way and her face was a nice shade of pink. In a whisper she said, "Gavin my...nipples are showing."

"Just enough love, now that will work nicely." On and on it went until he had six different blouses selected. As they headed down the aisle he saw some dresses and slacks so they spent the next hour as he chose those for her too. He was having a great time. Every time she came out in a nice fitting pair of slacks that accentuated her ass and her legs he'd smile and say, "Keep that one what's next?" Adding a few very sexy and potentially revealing dresses to the pile of slacks they headed out to eat when he saw the jewelry.

Once again the clerk addressed Carly and Gavin took over. He unbuttoned Carly's top until it was nearing the danger point and then said, "I want to see some nice necklaces and ear rings for the lady." That really threw the clerk but she gathered her wits and started pulling out a variety for him to choose from. He held different ones up to her chest as she stood there and started two piles, one to keep and one for rejects. Then he added a few bracelets and a couple of rings to the collection before stopping. By then they were starved and tired. They took their packages to the car and he dug out one of the necklaces. "Put this on and let's see how you look." Carly stood there with her blouse half unbuttoned and her new necklace drawing the eye down toward her hidden treasures. "You look very nice Carly, very nice." She was amazed that she was willing to have so much of her chest exposed but she so wanted to please him and she also had to accept the fact that she liked the feeling it gave her. She was bouncing back and forth between blushing embarrassment to excitement and back to blushing. Then it was in to the food court to rest and eat. With food and coffee in hand they found what would have to pass for a private area and ate in relative quiet.

With her mouth still full she said, "Gavin my head is spinning and I don't know what to think. I've already tried on more clothes than I have in my closet at home and you are spending a fortune. Why are you doing this? You have to know I can't pay for any of them."

"I wouldn't think of you paying for anything today. This is my treat and I'm having a wonderful time."

"I am too but my world is just spinning and I can't keep up with all that is happening, and happening to me."

"Just relax and enjoy. We still have a lot to do before dinner tonight."

Refreshed and rested he took her hand and with a quick smile at her he said, "Okay now it's off to find shoes for you." The shoes proved to be the hardest part but with determination they found something for her to try on. She stood before him now in four inch heels and it made her legs seem even longer and more sensual than before. "Carly love you were meant to wear high heels but those pants have to go."

"What?"

He laughed and said, "I don't mean right now but they just don't flatter you at all. I very much wish I could see your legs right now though." She was getting stronger and didn't blush but her heart was doing a dance as she pictured herself standing there before him in just her panties. He was keeping her so stimulated!

As they left the shoe store he said, "Let's go drop these in the car and then we better head to the salon for your makeover." As in all the other stores Gavin took control and showed the stylist the medium length shag cut he wished her to have. The stylist was a little uncomfortable with the situation but didn't interfere. Gavin continued by saying, "I'd like you to explain to her about her makeup and hairstyle and set her up with all the products she will need. Everything. I'll check back later" and Gavin left to continue the shopping. He made a stop for some perfume and then after pausing over coffee to kill some time he returned to Victoria's Secret. There he found the same clerk they had earlier and enlisted her assistance for more shopping.

As they moved through the store she said, "She must be a very special person in your life."

"She becomes more special every day, every hour." With his packages in hand he headed to the car for yet another deposit in the trunk. Stopping by the salon every so often he continued to casually window shop, no longer looking for certain things. There were so many things she would look nice in but it was time to stop until he saw the full results of the day's efforts. The next time he stopped at the salon she was with the stylist selecting cosmetics and hair products. He slipped away not wanting her to see him until she was completely finished and ready to show him. He stood far enough out in the mall that he could see when she sat down to wait for him.

It took them a little while to assemble all of the products she might need or want but she finally sat down to wait. That was his cue and he made his way through the shoppers and entered the salon. When she saw him she stood up with a little smile and butterflies in her stomach. She so wanted to please him. When she had looked in the mirror she couldn't believe what was looking back at her. It was her and yet it wasn't. She looked sexy. He stopped when he was twelve or fifteen feet away and looked her over. Damn she was beautiful. He just stood there looking at her and she was in near panic. Then he broke into a big smile. "You look stunning. Absolutely perfect." He kissed her lightly and paid the bill.

As they walked out she slipped her arm around his waist and said, "Thank you so much Gavin. This has been a day I'll never ever forget."

"I'm glad you have enjoyed it but it isn't over of course. We still have the evening." She no longer worried about anything. Whatever the evening was to bring she was eager to experience it. "Tell me Carly, how do you feel about yourself right now?"

"Oh God I can't sort it all out yet. I feel giddy, excited, special and...sexy."

He took her hand in his and said, "And you should. You are so sexy you take my breath away and the best is yet to come."

"Gavin I'm so worried about all the money you spent today. What if our relationship doesn't work out or something?"

"Don't worry about it, I understand the risks and I'm willing to accept them."

Chapter Five

As Gavin drove them home he could feel her look at him every so often and she went on and on about all her new clothes. "Carly when we get home I'd like you to try everything on for me."

"I will, I can't wait to see it all with the jewelry and the shoes and all."

"You will look stunning I have no doubt." When they got to Gavin's he opened the trunk to reveal an impressive pile of bags and boxes. Gavin took an armload in and deposited it on the chair in the house and returned for more as Carly did the same. With it all inside Gavin asked, "Would you like some wine?"

"Just a little while I rest a minute."

"We have less than two hours before we dress for dinner but a short rest might feel good."

With his wine gone he got up and selecting a blouse said, "Try this on for me with these slacks and these shoes." She stepped into the bathroom and soon emerged in perfect fitting slacks with high heels and a stylish blouse. Combined with her new hairstyle she would turn heads.

She stood before him and said, "I love this Gavin."

"I do too but it needs one adjustment." She was still buttoning her blouses up high on her neck so he stood close to her and as she watched him he undid three buttons. The edge of her new demi cup bra was visible and her nipples would peek out if she moved wrong. "There now I can see your new necklace too."

She looked at him and feeling like she would turn to jelly asked, "Is this how you want me to wear this in public?" "Let me see. He stood closer and with one finger moved her blouse enough that he clearly saw the swell of her breast and a nipple. She looked down and then up into his eyes.

He said, "Yes, I think that looks very nice don't you?"

"I think I look very exposed."

"Stand straight and proud. You have beautiful breasts. "Here try this one next," as he handed her the loose fitting thin gauzy blouse. She started to go to the bathroom and he put his hand on her arm. "Change right here. I'll help you." He looked into her eyes as he undid one button after another on her blouse. She knew that when it came off her breasts would be there in full view. They were displayed on her new bra like they were on a shelf for his inspection. She was powerless to stop him or say no. When he opened her blouse she took a quick breath and looked at him as he admired her. Without speaking he handed her the other blouse and unfastened her pants. When she started to tuck her new blouse in he said, "Wait. Let's see you in this other pair of slacks with that blouse." She stood there and didn't move. Could she let him see her in her panties? Yes. Yes she wanted him to see her like that. She slid her slacks off and quickly put her new ones on. "You look spectacular Carly, here try these shoes now." She slowly turned and posed for him and watched his face as he studied her.

"Carly you are prettier and sexier than I could have hoped for. Now I want you to try on one of the dresses." Oh God that meant removing her blouse and slacks. She would be nearly naked in front of him. As much as she desired him and wanted to do that for him her courage was getting shaky. "I'll help you." She was sure that if he touched her she was going to melt. He helped her out of her blouse and watched as he kissed the top of her breasts before helping her remove her slacks. Her panties were getting a wet spot now and her heart was trying to explode but she continued. What she didn't know was Gavin wasn't faring much better. He wanted her more than anything in the world but he was determined to wait. He reached for the dress and then said, "Wait a second I want to see you in these too." That was when he handed her a pair of new panties.

"Oh God Gavin, I don't..."

"Of course you can. I want you to try these on for me now." It was a smooth and yet commanding tone. Not frightening but compelling. She continued to stand there a second before willing herself to find the top of her panties with her fingers.

Carly had held up so well. She hadn't blushed once and she even felt confident she could handle anything. Now she wasn't so sure.

"Gavin I'm so..."

He kissed her gently on the lips and said, "Now please, I must see your beauty" and her fingers continued to move her panties lower. When her mound appeared he stared a moment. He had to. Stepping back he took in her nearly naked beauty before she slipped into her new high cut panties. She had no idea of the power she could wield over men. Next came her new dress. It was short, clingy and it was breathtaking on her. He handed her a necklace next and then the high heeled shoes. "I'll adjust it for you now." He unbuttoned the top of her dress and then the bottom two so that when she walked just the right amount of the insides of her thighs would flash the world. With him touching her near her breasts, seeing her naked and then down in front touching her thighs she was his for the taking. She wanted him now. It was almost more important to have him than breathe but he seemed impervious to her needs. "Now go in my bedroom and see yourself in my mirror. Tell me what you see." He followed her in and she stood before his mirror. "What do you see Carly?"

"I see beautiful clothes, beautiful jewelry and a wonderful new hairstyle. I see me as I've never seen me before."

"Do you like what you see?"

"Oh yes." "Now can you see why I say you're sexy?"

"But it's the clothes that are sexy not me."

"The clothes are just that, clothes. They are nothing without you. If I were to take all the clothes away now and you stood there totally naked you'd still be utterly sexy but the clothes would be a pile on the floor."

"I do feel so different. I don't know how to say it. Do I please you Gavin?"

"You please me very much. Now take the dress off until we go for dinner. We have time for one more glass of wine before we leave."

"I have to get my other clothes to put on."

"No that won't be necessary. I want to see you in your new bra and panties while we have our wine." Her heart couldn't take a lot more of this. Her upper lip was perspiring, her new panties were getting wet between her legs and her breathing was rapid as she obeyed and unbuttoned her new dress for him. He was making her so happy and there was nothing she wouldn't do to please him now.

She stood there in her high cut panties now moist with her dew and her half cup bra that only served to present her breasts to him with her nipples erect and pleading for attention. They sat in the living room sipping their wine and Carly did her best to make intelligent conversation. Gavin did his best with conversation too as his eyes devoured her. It was easy to see she was not a sun worshipper. Her skin was milky smooth and nearly flawless. The rare mole or freckle stood out and only served as a counterpoint to her silky perfection.