Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched in disappointment and yet fascination as Gavin's head bobbed up and down on Andrew's stiffness, pausing periodically to withdraw and admire the red purple head covered with his saliva. Then he dove into Andrew quickly, massaging his balls and pumping against him as deeply as he could take him. It was only a minute later that Andrew exploded in his mouth. Carly couldn't see it but she knew he was pumping shot after shot of his spunk in Gavin's mouth and she could see him swallow it.

When Andrew had given all he had Gavin let the cock slip from his lips. It was still half hard and Carly still wanted it but she knew that was a fantasy. Gavin said, "Carly lie down now." She didn't care if they used the handle of a dinner knife she had to have an orgasm so she complied instantly. Without so much as a kiss Gavin mounted her and rode her until she had an orgasm as Andrew watched and stroked his hardening cock. One orgasm wasn't going to be nearly enough for Carly now as she watched Andrew get a full erection so she started to play with herself. "Carly stop that, I didn't tell you that was allowed." Carly was within a hair of telling him to go to hell but she bit her lip and did as she was told. Gavin looked at Andrew and said, "Go ahead Andrew, you can have her if you want, however you want." Gavin staggered to his chair and sat down as Andrew got between her legs. He couldn't believe his good fortune even if he had to feel Gavin's cum in the process. He was larger than Gavin and being younger had impressive stamina. There wasn't a lot of style but at the moment it didn't matter all that much to Carly. He rammed into her rapidly and nonstop, sending her from one orgasm to another until she utterly collapsed and just lay there until he came in her. Andrew got up and got dressed before starting to clear the table while Gavin got dressed and Carly slipped her dress on leaving her bra where it lay and her panties in Andrew's pocket. Gavin slipped Andrew some extra money and they made their way out.

Once Gavin had dropped Carly off at home he headed home to sleep and no doubt replay sucking off Andrew and swallowing his come. Carly lay in her bed, naked and spent from all the stimulation and sex but she wasn't feeling very good about what had taken place. The more she thought about it she decided her days with Gavin were very numbered. He was so utterly self centered and it was taking him more and more to get his satisfaction so the potential for things to get out of hand were all too real. As she replayed the evening she had to accept the fact that she enjoyed showing herself and even being touched by a stranger if the circumstances were just right. She also had to accept the fact that she loved to tease and even expose herself to the guys. She had to accept the new her but without Gavin controlling things and having her have sex with a stranger. That had to stop.

Saturday morning Gavin called and said, "Put on your shortest skirt, your most revealing blouse, a half cup bra, your tallest heels and your tiniest panties. I'll be over to pick you up in half an hour. Oh and grab a pair of your sexiest shorts and the see through blouse." This had to be the day to sever all ties with him. She was tired of his control and his rudeness. In the beginning he controlled her by being nice and making her want to please him. Now it was just a series of demands. For a moment she felt badly that he'd spent all that money on her but she had warned him this might happen and she couldn't let herself just be bought.

After picking her up and him approving of her appearance they went back to his house. They went in and had coffee as she waited to see just where this was all heading.

When his doorbell rang he said, "Get that." Not please or would you mind, just get that. His hours with her were numbered he just didn't know it yet. When she opened the door she was looking at a very distinguished looking man, tall, lean, young looking and energy seemed to seep from his pores. "Hi you must be Carly, Gavin didn't even come close when he said you were good looking. I'm Lee." She just stood there looking at him until he said, "May I come in?"

"Oh I'm sorry Lee of course. Gavin will be out in a second I'm sure."

Gavin appeared and said, "Let's go to the kitchen I have coffee made."

Lee talked to her, not Gavin but to her and said, "I work with Gavin on a lot of the same projects in case he hasn't told you."

"No...no I wasn't aware we were having company I guess."

"Gavin shame on you. Haven't you told her what we were doing today?"

"I'll get to that now. Lee is an amateur photographer, a very good one in fact. I told him I wanted to take some special pictures of you and here he is." Lee gave him a curious look but said nothing and the rest of the conversation was a mindless chatter until Gavin said, "Well let's go."

"Wait Gavin, I want to just take a few of test shots here first."

"No let's go."

"Gavin it's my way or the highway, test shots first."

"Okay, get it over with then."

When Lee was satisfied he nodded and the three of them and three cameras headed out, but just to where was a mystery to her until they pulled into a county owned river park. Lee grabbed his cameras and off they went, Gavin leading then Carly and Lee following, watching her ass bounce in that short skirt. When they reached a point that meant something to Gavin he said, "This is the first place." It was along the river and the path could be seen for quite some distance in both directions. On the side of the path away from river the woods had given way to a large open field with just a tree here and there. "Carly I want you to..."

"Gavin hold on partner, remember our discussion? I will take over now. I'm the photographer here not you. I know what you want and I'll see to it but it has to be done my way. Otherwise you'd do just as well with a fifty dollar camera and leave me out of it."

"Look..."

"No you look. You're acting just like you do at work and we aren't there now."

"Goddam it get on with it then."

This was the first time she'd ever seen somebody talk back to him and she loved it, but she wasn't ready to say or do anything yet. Not until she was on her way home. Lee said, "Okay honey would you stand by that stump and give me a minute. Lee pointed his camera and after making some adjustments said, "Okay Carly, unbutton your blouse now." She knew this was what it was all about but nobody had said so in so many words. She told herself that by this point it should be no big deal to her anymore but to expose her breasts to this near stranger, this good looking stranger was making her pause. "It's okay, take your time." Gavin was nearly having a stroke but he held his tongue as he fidgeted and Carly hesitated.

Chapter Twelve

Her hands reached for her buttons and slowly started to expose herself to him. "That's it love take your time this is great." When she undid the last one he told her to slowly remove it and hold it on one finger like a hanger. She did and without thinking, cocked one hip a little as she lowered her chin in a sexy look. "Fantastic Carly fantastic." After another shot or two he lowered his camera and said, "Just toss your blouse to me now."

"What will I do if somebody comes along or sees up from across the river?"

"Anybody across the river can consider themselves very lucky and we can see somebody coming from a long way off. Okay now undo the skirt and let it slip down until most of your panties show and pause for me." Another dozen shots were taken as he talked to her and she kicked her skirt toward him. She was very nearly naked for him now but he was being very professional. She found that she was relaxing and having fun with him and her smiles were coming without being forced. She was doing what Gavin had taught her and she was really getting into showing herself to Lee. When she glanced across the river there stood a couple of guys and a gal watching her strip and that added to her thrill. Having a woman watch her was something new to her and she found she didn't mind at all.

"Okay Carly catch your breath a second. I want to change your position a little."

"Lee what if those people across the river were in the background on some?"

"What peo... oh I see, great yes let's do that. Turn about halfway toward them and then slowly remove your bra. Oh yes, great, great. Keep it up love, don't stop now just toss it aside and slip your fingers into your panties as you look into the camera. This camera is your lover and you want him get very hot watching you. Oh baby you are a natural, I'm getting some fantastic shots. Okay now just turn your head toward the people across the river and raise your arm like you're waving at them."

On they went as Lee burned up memory. "Okay now for the last ones before we move on put just your skirt back on and we'll do some shots while you lift it up. Again his camera went to work as she posed, spread her pussy lips for the camera and put one finger there like she about to do herself. A thought that she found a little tempting.

"Okay now put your blouse on but don't button it. Start to walk slowly down the path and I'll run ahead. I want to get some shots of you like that. Take nice long strides but take them slowly and let the breeze blow your blouse away from those beautiful breasts."

For the first time she noticed that Lee was sporting a very nice erection and it was fun for her to see if she could keep him hard just by teasing and making love to the camera as he put it.

Their next area for photos was a little more wooded on the one side and she changed into her shorts and see through top and then posed using a tree trunk that was almost down. When she was again nude she looked well down the trail and saw a couple coming their way. Lee saw them and said, "Okay now I want to get them in the shot so let's stay with it until they get too close, and then we'll duck into the woods until they pass."

Gavin was having another stroke. "Oh damn it Lee hold on." He headed toward them at a brisk pace and in moments had met them. Carly knew how he could turn on the charm when he wanted to so it was no surprise to learn that they didn't mind and would even like to watch. They continued with Carly putting her clothes back on for another series of stripping. Just as she removed her blouse she became aware of a canoe with two women in it watching her as she stripped, posed and touched herself for the camera. The couple that was watching seemed intent and Carly saw the guy trying to play with himself without getting caught. When she stopped to take a break the women in the canoe clapped for her. Lee walked down to the shore and talked with them a minute and then returned. "Carly let's move down to the waters edge and do a few with the women in the shot." Before long the women were on shore and Carly was out in the canoe. Once again she started out dressed in her shorts, bra and gauzy blouse but little by little she was soon naked again floating on the river. When she came ashore Lee said, "Ladies how would you like to be in some shots?"

The taller one was all for it but the shorter one said, "I can't let my face be shown otherwise I would."

"I'll keep your face hidden if you'd like. It would involve being very close to Carly and touching each other. It will only be for a few shots but I think we could make it look very sexy." After looking at each other they nodded and smiled. They never asked what would happen to the photos or what he expected them to do.

When they started again he said, "Okay Carly honey step close to the ladies and...Blondie what can I call you?"

"Call me Didi." What about you brown hair?"

"I guess you can call me Judy." Didi had a serious set of tits so Lee said, "Okay Carly step close to Didi and start removing her blouse." Didi jerked her head back, ready to back out but then took a deep breath and decided to go for it and stood still. Lee took several before telling her to take the bra off next and he took more shots. The couple watching were like stone statues except for her watching his hand continuing to work at the lump in his jeans. Lee continued with, "Okay Judy slip out of your shorts now and reach for Carly. Before long the three of them were nude and the lady was stroking the guys cock through his jeans.

When Lee was almost out of memory he said, "Okay everybody I'm almost done. Gavin get everybody's address so I can send them copies of the ones they are in."

"I don't think so, I already paid for this."

"If you don't Gavin I'll stop shooting and do it myself and none of these shots will ever find their way to you." Gavin was getting really steamed at losing control but he had little bargaining power. "Okay ladies if you'll get back in your canoe and head down to the footbridge I want to do the last few out there with you two in the background. How much you choose to wear out there in the middle of the river is up to you but the less the better." Carly walked out onto the bridge wearing her shorts and top with the half cup

bra. She made her way part way out before Lee stopped her so he could shoot from shore. As Carly undressed for the shots so did the gals in the canoe pleasing Lee to no end. "Okay gals I'm done. You can get dressed and thank you so much."

Chapter Thirteen

When they were back at Gavin's Carly said, "I'm anxious to see your work Lee when will I get a set?"

Gavin stepped in and said, "You won't."

Lee said, "Gavin don't be such an ass, she's the one we photographed."

"No she is not to get a set." That was the last straw for Carly. She had been erotically stimulated a good part of the day and her nerves were a little Jagged but that was only part of it.

"Gavin, I've had it with you. In the beginning you were as charming as any human could be. Then you went to being persuasively in control. Now you're just a dictatorial pain in the ass. I will be what I choose to be. I will do what I choose to do and I'll decide with whom I do it. You're getting more insensitive to the point of being cruel just to be cruel. I do not; I repeat I do not intend to ever see you again. Lee could I get a ride home? I'll be outside and if you don't come out soon I'll walk home."

It was long enough before Lee came out that she started walking. In her high heels it was doubtful she'd get far but she was going to try. When he pulled up next to her he said, "Get in, you know I couldn't let you walk home."

"Thanks Lee."

"I could see you were building up a head of steam so I'm not surprised."

"Sorry to spoil an otherwise wonderful day. I really enjoyed working with you."

"Thanks I enjoyed it too and you didn't spoil it. We still have some wonderful pictures of you that I can't wait to show you."

"So you'll let me see them anyway?"

"I'll get you a set, don't worry. I'll have them in a week or so, as soon as I get done worshiping you."

"Oh stop that."

"Wait until you see them, you'll see. I could have taken your pictures till midnight if I'd had enough memory with me." Carly was relaxing from her outburst and was smiling now.

"I will admit, Gavin did teach me a lot about myself I would have never believed before."

"Like you said, he can be very persuasive. Now about your pictures. You have never signed a release so I can't give him a set unless you okay it."

"But you took his money."

"I know how to give it back. That means you'll get a set and he won't." That made her smile but she said nothing. When they reached her house she said, "Do you have time for coffee?"

"I'd love some thanks." As they sat in her little kitchen and talked over coffee she said, "Like I said earlier Lee, I had a fun day with you. I loved it when you talked back to Gavin and I could watch his face redden in frustration. I liked the way you guided me and let me have a lot of room to do what I wanted."

"The whole day was about you, not me or anybody else."

"But without you I wouldn't have had a clue where to begin."

"I guess we made a good team then. You were so incredibly sexy out there, I couldn't get enough of watching you. I'm sure you know I got very turned on. I tried like crazy to be professional but you had me wrapped around your finger."

She put her hand on his arm and said, "Thank you Lee, I was too. I was so nervous for the first few minutes but you helped me settle down and it just got better and better after that."

"You didn't mind the two women or the couple?"

Keeping her hand on his arm she looked at him and said, Lee, I've learned that I like to be looked at and I love to tease men. I like to watch their eyes as they first realize they are seeing something they aren't supposed to. Then I watch them get an erection or get restless. If they're with their wife or girl friend it's even better because I know I'm driving them nuts. Of course it gets me turned on too. I guess what it comes down to is I'm certainly no angel anymore."

"Carly could we do this again, just the two of us, just for the thrill of it?"

"I'd love to. Let's find some really sexy places to take some of me teasing some guys, getting naked or whatever else you can think of. Let's take our coffee in the living room and talk about it some more."

Sitting together and sipping coffee Lee said, "So let's hear some places you'd like to play."

"A construction site someplace I think would be a lot of fun, those guys are so full of testosterone."

"You wouldn't be afraid of them?"

"No they're a bunch of pussy cats around a naked woman. They'll do what they're told. I still like restaurants or lounges for a more personal one on one flash and I'd love to do some street shots but I'd want a secure escape route to do that one. Oh and I've seen pictures of naked women being painted with latex and walking down the street like that. I'd love to do that if we could ever find an artist willing to do that."

As they sat there talking they were touching each other with more frequency until Lee set his cup down and kissed her. Their passion hadn't left them but rather was just smoldering, waiting to explode and it did. Where Gavin had little if any interest in making love to her Lee couldn't get enough of her. When he couldn't get another erection it didn't stop him. He went down and ate her until she had yet another orgasm and they fell asleep together.

When they woke later they were famished but still tired so they ordered pizza and Carly got out her only bottle of wine. When the pizza came she was still naked so with a smile and a wink at Lee she slipped on a robe and answered the door letting it slip open enough to give the young guy a major stuttering problem and an erection. When she closed the door she said, "See what I mean, what a monster Gavin created?" "You just need some help directing those urges."

"Like you?"

"Like me."

"So you're applying for the job?"

"If I have to do something outlandish like run down the street naked to get the job just tell me."

With a smile and a kiss she said, "No that's my job. It's up to you to photograph it and make love to me afterward."

"Like I said, we're one hell of a team."

They continued to talk a little but they were also content to just be together.

"Carly, would you ever be interested in making some money doing what you like?"

"I don't know, what kind of money, how safe would I be, how often, you know those kinds of things."

"I don't know, I was just thinking out loud. I know of a couple of executive gatherings that might be interested in some entertainment and I'm sure that would pay very well. You could make a lot of money while having fun."

"Are you willing to continue to be my photographer?"