Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was time for them to dress for dinner Gavin got up and extended his hand to help her up. He pulled her close to him and could feel the heat of her breasts press into his chest. He kissed her then and then kissed each breast in deep appreciation. She was instantly turned on but he stepped back and said, "We forgot something when you tried the dress on earlier." He reached over and retrieved the garter belt and nylons and said, "I'll help you with these when you're ready." He had yet to touch her other than kiss her breasts and she was more excited, more stimulated than she'd ever been in her life.

Chapter Six

Carly washed up and came out to dress. She slipped her new dress on and went to Gavin for any final adjustments. He stood close to her and as he looked into her eyes he raised her dress to her waist. She'd just spent a good half an hour with him nearly naked

And yet his hands sliding up her legs to raise her dress set her nerves on end. While she held her dress he fastened the garter belt and then she sat down so he could slide a nylon up her leg. She watched him through half closed eyes and felt his hand slide closer and closer to her damp panties. She could feel his hands within a couple of inches of her sex and he could feel her heat radiating against his hand. The action was repeated and again she felt his hands inch their way toward her pussy. God how she wanted him to touch her there. She knew it would only take a touch or two for her to climax.

He stood up, kissed her and said, "I only have one more thing to add." He handed her the perfume he'd picked up and she dabbed a little on for him. He looked at her standing there in her silky dress that followed her curves like it was made for her. It wasn't tight at all but it didn't need to be. In one instant it seemed almost modest and the next it was pure sex, short, clingy and full of promise with an open neckline that Gavin made sure was open even more. With her high heels on she looked like temptation personified. The trick was to have her look as sexy as possible without looking cheap or trashy. He felt they had reached that balance perfectly.

When they reached DiAngelo's for dinner Gavin requested a corner table and he seated her so she was facing the other patrons and his back was to them. He wanted them to have a good view of her breasts and her legs in the short dress under the table. Gavin excused himself for the restroom but what he really wanted was to see what the other patrons could see and would stare at. When he returned the view of his table was breathtaking. She sat there with her knees slightly apart and her breasts just close enough to being exposed that it demanded that people look twice or more.

When he sat down she leaned forward and said softly, "Gavin people are staring at me."

"Everybody?"

"Well no but a lot of them are."

"Of course they are. You are by far the most beautiful sight in the whole restaurant."

"I wish I could believe that." They ordered dinner and the waiter gave them better service than Gavin had ever seen. He noticed the waiter's name was Andrew and he filed that in his mind for future use. He said, "Our waiter seems to really be enjoying himself taking care of your needs."

Her hand automatically went to her chest and she said, "Am I showing too much do you think?"

"No of course not. You are a beautiful woman. In fact when you go to the restroom I want you to undo another top button."

"Gavin I can't do that he'll see me."

"Carly I want you to undo another button."

She flushed a moment and then said, "If that's what you want I will. I'll go do it now."

When she returned she was standing straight to be sure she wasn't exposing herself but when she bent to sit down he could see her breasts and her protruding nipples. With a nervous smile she said, "I feel absolutely naked Gavin."

"You are covered and you are stunning." He signaled for Andrew and when he came over he stood over Carly and lost himself in her breasts for a minute.

"Andrew we'd like a dessert. Bring the lady a crème Brule and coffee and I'll have a cup of Irish coffee."

When he left Carly said, "Gavin I think he could see my breasts standing there."

"Do you think so?"

"I do yes."

"I'll just check."

He went over to stand by her and when he looked down he said softly into her ear, "You're right he can see your breasts." Gavin sat down again and she reached to do a button but he put his hand on her arm and looking at her said, "Please don't." It was another of his soft commands and she let her hand drop to the table.

Andrew was back in minutes and stood over Carly making a big production of serving the dessert to her and almost as an afterthought served Gavin his coffee. Carly sat very still with her arms at her side knowing Andrew's eyes had free and easy access to her breasts. Her breathing was shallow and she looked straight at Gavin as he smiled back at her. Dinner was finally done and when they left the restaurant Gavin could hear everybody applause in his mind. When he thought back to the beginning he remembered the trial and the timid, bashful woman that was so quick to blush. A woman so plain that the world was passing her by. He couldn't believe the transformation that had taken place in the span of a day. One day and one woman with the determination to see it through and please him.

As soon as they were back at Gavin's he took her in his arms and kissed her. "Carly darling you were and are magnificent tonight. You make my heart sing and my pulse pound. Now I must undress you. I must see you naked, totally and completely naked." His hands reached up under her dress and letting his hands roam a moment he undid her nylons before removing her garter. Carly was frozen in place and only aware of his hands as they worked under her dress. He knelt down and slowly lowered her nylons and slipped them off. He then stood and started to unbutton her dress, taking his time and kissing her as he went from button to button. Her hands were now on his arms and caressing him and feeling him as he undressed her. Then she stood before him once again in her half bra and panties. He reached behind her and once again as he kissed her he released her bra and stepped back to let it fall to the floor. When he reached for her panties her knees almost failed her. He kissed her breasts and started down her front kissing her below her breasts, then trailed kisses down her belly as his hands slid her panties down her thighs. When Gavin was on his knees before her he slid her panties to her ankles and continued to kiss her until he arrived at her mound and could smell her excitement. He let his tongue dance in her belly button a moment and then kept his lips on her lower belly as his hand slipped up her thigh to arrive at her moist and swollen lips.

Carly was almost crying with desire now and Gavin had an erection like none he'd ever had before. He wanted so desperately to make it last but his desire was becoming almost unbearable now. He stood up and after suckling a nipple for a moment led her to his bed. With her on her back he moved up over her and eased himself into her for the first time. Carly instantly threw her arms around him, pushed her pelvis back into him and groaned. He tried to slowly pull back and then advance again but she was nearing her first orgasm.

Her eyes had been closed but she opened them and staring into him said, "Honey take me hard I want to feel you bury yourself in me please." He passion and her wet tightness was too much for him and he pumped into her like he was on fire. Carly went into her first orgasm and kept going, easing back and then climbing again to another orgasm and then another until she could hardly breathe. Gavin could feel his balls tighten and the tingle start up his cock. He was possessed with the absolute need to put his seed into her now and he did. His muscles locked as he shoved forward and he remained deep in her as his body pumped shot after shot of come into her. He still didn't want to stop. He had made himself wait for so long and now he didn't want his cock to leave her but to bring her to just one more orgasm. He didn't go soft and just kept slamming into her as he looked down and saw her watching him as he fucked her. She had yet one more small orgasm and he felt he was building to a second one but it wasn't to be. He had to rest.

Chapter Seven

It was a long time before either of them moved. Carly had had more orgasms in a few minutes than she'd had in the last two years it seemed. Gavin was pouring sweat and still had the desire to make love to her again. He lay beside her now and just stared at her form in profile. She was on her back but her head was turned toward him when she said, "You were wonderful Gavin. You had me so unbelievably turned on all day I could hardly think."

He was still settling down but said, "Carly darling watching you transform and get turned on was an incredible experience for me. You can't know how much I've enjoyed this day and it will forever be fresh in my mind." Neither of them dressed when they got up but made coffee and sat together to rest restore themselves with the life giving properties of caffeine.

When they were more relaxed Gavin said, "I have to go out of town tomorrow and won't be back until after next weekend. I'll call you while I'm gone and I want to see you as soon as I can after I get home."

"I'm going to miss you so terribly while you're away."

"We'll do something special when I get home. Maybe take a weekend away someplace."

"I'd like that Gavin. Just hurry home okay?"

"I'll be home as soon as I can." With both of them sad about him leaving it was a quiet ride as he took her home. Before she got out he took her hand and after kissing it he put a roll of bills in it and said, "I want you to go out next weekend and buy some shorts, sleeveless tops, whatever you might need or want except underwear and sleepwear. I want to pick those out for you. You know what I want you to wear so use that as your guide."

"Gavin you have to quit spending on me. It isn't necessary."

"I know it isn't but if we go someplace when I get back I want you to have some new things to wear. If it helps I was thinking the Hilton in Chicago on the lake. We can walk through Grant Park or walk in the sand."

"I'll see if I can find something for the occasion." After they carried all her new things inside she kissed him and went inside.

Carly dropped onto her couch and just sat there and replayed the day. It was hard to believe that just twelve or thirteen hours ago Gavin was picking her up. She now had a new wardrobe, a new hairstyle and enough makeup to sink a small boat. She was also utterly exhausted from being so sexually stimulated hour after hour and then to make love and climax more times than she ever had in her life. As she sat there thinking of that her hand automatically went between her legs and she touched where he had been just a short time ago.

The next week was a combination of one day dragging by so slowly as she thought about him to flying by when work was so busy. Gavin called mid week and they talked for a while but it just made her miss him more. When Friday night came she splurged and bought a bottle of wine and sat at her computer sipping wine and looking at different web sights for ideas about what to buy or where to buy it. She already knew he'd want her to wear short shorts and midi tops or less. She was well into the wine and it was working its magic on her. She went from feeling so turned on to sleepy to touching herself as she computer shopped. She had never been big on self gratification but for some reason it was feeling very good to her. The wine was causing her to think just fuzzy enough that she thought about the short dirty move and then Gavin and then the movie again as her hand became more involved and her needs became more insistent. In what seemed like no time at all she climaxed sitting there in front of the computer with her hand between her legs and her pants at her ankles. Just before she went to bed she decided she just might like to do that again sometime.

Carly took her time Saturday morning having coffee and planning her day. To her it had the makings of a delicious day for her. To go shopping just for things she might want was a luxury she could seldom afford to this was going to be a special treat. She thought about it and called Corrine to see if she wanted to go shopping with her. She would be so shocked to see what she was buying. Corrine was shocked to even hear she wanted to go shopping but was eager to go with her. Carly picked her up at ten and the first thing Corrine noticed was her new hairstyle, clothes and the makeup. "You don't even look like Cary."

"I know, isn't it incredible."

As they headed for the mall Corrine said, "Carly you never shop at the mall it's always Wal Mart or Kmart."

"Not today it isn't. Today we shop the nice stores."

"Corrine you are going to be so shocked when you see what I buy. I have really changed in the last couple of weeks."

"What do you mean what you're going to buy?"

"You know how I always dress, conservative, loose fitting and long."

"Yeah."

"Not anymore."

"Oh really."

"Let's go in Macy's. I'll show you what I mean." Carly remembered where the blouses were so she went that direction first. As she looked and picked things up to try on Corrine was shocked.

"Carly will you really wear those things?"

"Absolutely. Come in with me while I try them on."

One after another Carly tried on shortie tops, midi tops and halter tops until she found three that pleased her and then they were off to find the shorts. When she found what she was looking for she grabbed a few pair and they headed for the dressing rooms. Carly hadn't told Corrine about all of the clothes Gavin had already bought her, wanting to wait until they could take a break at the food court. The first pair of shorts were quite short and fit her perfectly. The second were very short and were hip hugging so there wasn't much to them. With four pair of shorts added to their bags they headed to the food court where Carly told Corrine the whole story. Well not exactly. She left out the part of her allowing herself to be displayed to Andrew the waiter. Corrine was almost breathless as she listened to the story. "Carly this is so unlike you."

"I know it is. I'm still in shock over the whole thing but I'm having a wonderful time. He's awakened a whole different side of me, one I didn't even know existed."

"Just as long as you're happy with it all."

"I'm happy and then some."

"Do you love him?"

"No, at least I don't think so, but he makes me feel so sexy and desirable.

Carly picked up a pair of large lens sunglasses so she could watch peoples reaction without them knowing it. Contrary to his instructions she bought a couple of bras and panties but she knew he'd approve of them. She found a pair of boots with high heels to wear with jeans or slacks. On and on she went and even bought Corrine a sexy outfit so she could see if she had the nerve to wear it. The day went fast and Carly soon found herself home again. She tried on her new things again and strutted around the house just to get the feel of them and have a chance to check herself out in the mirror.

Chapter Eight

Late Sunday evening Gavin called and said, "I'm home Carly but I'll be very busy all week. I have plans in progress for the weekend though. How was your shopping?"

"It went pretty well and I think I'll be ready. I did buy a couple of bras though but I just know you'll love them."

The week dragged on and on for her but when he called Thursday night he said, "We're all set for Chicago. I'll pick you up Friday right after you get home and we can be there by eight or so."

"I'm really looking forward to it."

"I am too. I want you to go buy a pair of nice fitting hip hugging slacks for the ride into Chicago."

"I'll see to it and I have a pair of boots I think you will like a lot."

"That's good. You know what I want."

"Yes I think I do."

Friday evening Gavin picked her up and when he saw her in her low riding slacks and high heels he smiled his approval. They made the drive into Chicago and got settled in their room on the fifth floor overlooking Grant Park and the lake and called room service right away for a bottle of wine. It was a beautiful suite with a large balcony so they could sit out there and enjoy the warm Chicago night with the lights dancing on the water.

Gavin handed Carly a very short night shirt and said, "Take everything off and put this on."

"Right now?"

"Quickly." She did as she was told and was soon standing in front of him waiting for his approval. He noticed he could see her nipples showing through the fabric and with the very low, wide neck a lot of her breasts were in plain view and the hem just reached below the cheeks of her butt if she didn't bend or move in the wrong way. Add to that the slits at each hip and she was very nearly exposed. When room service knocked with their wine Gavin said, "Go get that for me." She wasn't expecting that and stood there looking down at herself. "Hurry up now he's waiting and so am I." She felt that sudden and familiar feeling between her legs and her heart raced as she went toward the door. When she opened it there was a tall young guy in uniform with a tray in his hand.

"You called for wine ma'am?" He just got that out when his eyes fell on her. Carly was frozen as he stared and he was frozen by what he was seeing.

They stood there for several seconds before she found her voice and in half a voice said, "Bring it in please." He set the tray of wine and glasses down and handed her the ticket to sign. He openly stared at her near nudity and she leaned over a little in front of him to sign knowing that was what Gavin wanted. She could feel the air on the lower part of her ass and it made her hand shake so that it was hard to sign the ticket. She handed it to him and looked into his eyes until he looked away. He reached the door and turned for one last look before leaving. Carly was weak in the knees but she was certain that Gavin had enjoyed what she'd done and that was what mattered.

"Very nice Carly thank you. Now let's take the wine to the balcony." At least they were on the fifth floor so her nightshirt would be okay. They walked out and Gavin set the two glasses of wine on the railing and reached for her. They kissed and held each other for a minute before he stepped back. She stood still for him so he could look at her but what he did next shocked her. He reached down to the hem and lifted it off of her leaving her totally naked on the balcony. The room service guy was scary and though it was precious little at least she had something on. Now she had nothing on at all. All he said was, "Sit down Carly." She slowly did as she was told and he handed a glass of wine to her. She wanted to at least put her arms across her chest but she knew he wouldn't like that so she forced herself to sit back and pretend to relax. He said he was going to the bathroom and soon returned.

Gavin sat there fully dressed and asked her about her week while he was gone. He was going to make small talk while she sat there in the nude waiting for somebody somewhere to see her. It took her a while and a couple of glasses of wine to relax but she did finally accept the fact that this was the way it would be and she was probably safe from strange eyes. He continued to watch her and then he asked, "Did you play with yourself while I was gone?" Carly flashed back to her doing just that. One of the very rare times in her life that she had and he knew about it it seemed.