Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...yes I did."

"Tell me about it."

"I almost never do that but for some reason I found my hand between my legs and before I knew it I climaxed. I kept seeing us making love and your dirty movie."

Carly lay out on the balcony in the nude for a while longer and then Gavin said it was time for bed. When they went it he kissed her warmly, turned his back to her and fell asleep. This wasn't what she had in mind for the weekend that was for sure. In the morning they showered and he laid out her clothes for her. Low cut slacks, shortie top with her breasts nearly exposed of course and her boots, which were not made for walking in the park. They went to breakfast and then took their walk in Grant Park in spite of the boots and even worse they walked a ways in the sands of Lake Michigan. She attracted attention wherever she went and with her new sunglasses she could really watch their reactions to her breasts bouncing around as she tried to walk in her high heeled boots in the sand. She had to admit she did like getting so much attention though.

When they got back to the hotel they had lunch and Gavin said, "Let's go upstairs so you can change. I think I'd like to take a walk down Michigan Avenue." Once in the room Gavin laid out the white halter top dress and panties but no bra. It tied behind her neck and had a very deep vee neckline that started at her waist and it left her shoulders and back totally bare. The only thing that kept her breasts from coming out was the gathering of fabric that started at her waist and gathered narrower and narrower until it tied together at her neck. If she were to stumble or fall her breasts would fall out. The hem was as near her hips as her knees and with the loose flowing skirt it was quite sexy. It was also quite revealing. When she came out he appraised her and handed her some shoes to complete the outfit. There she stood in a dress, panties and shoes. Nothing else. It certainly displayed her to her best advantage. Just before they left the room Gavin said, "Wait a second Carly I've changed my mind." He stepped close to her and reaching under her skirt pulled her panties down to her ankles. Without thinking she stepped out of them and he tossed them on the bed. "You won't need any panties today."

"But Gavin Chicago is famous for their winds."

"I know. Shall we go?"

"Do you have any idea how naked I feel right now? My breasts are almost exposed from all directions and below the waist I'm totally at the mercy of the Chicago winds."

"Yes delicious isn't it. You'll enjoy feeling the breezes swirl around your naked hips."

Carly thought she was past the blushing problem but as they moved across the lobby toward the street her heart was racing and she felt like everybody knew how little she had on. As she walked she could feel her breasts as they moved back and forth under that gathered fabric and she could feel her nipples brush against it. When they reached the street the breezes immediately grabbed for her skirt and she had to put her hand down to keep from exposing herself. It still managed to flip the hem on the other side exposing a lot of thigh. He was right though she could feel the breezes caress her hips and ass and it did feel so incredibly sexy and sinful. They walked for quite a ways and she was getting appreciative looks from the men and stares from the women. Her high heels caused her ass to sway suggestively and her breasts caused the gathered fabric to shift and move which further drew the eyes of the men to her. He was teaching her to tease and enjoy it and she was learning to be a willing student to say the least. She now understood the power she could have over men and it gave her a new confidence and a new outlook on life. She was even looking at her job differently now. Maybe she could do better.

Chapter Nine

As they were getting ready for dinner that evening Gavin noticed that Carly had trimmed her pubic hair to a cropped small vee shape pointing toward her sex. "Why did you do that?"

"To please you."

"It doesn't, let it grow back." She was so certain that he would approve that she stood there looking at him stunned, hurt and more than a little put off by his manner. After she had shaved herself for him she decided she liked it that way so that was how it would stay. As usual he had laid out her wardrobe for the evening, a simple dress and shoes. There was nothing else for her to wear to dinner. The dress had an A line flare to it and it was quite short but she felt she could probably control it. But she had to be sure to keep her knees together just in case. The top was very low cut in front with no buttons until near her waist. She would have to be very careful how she moved or she could be arrested.

When the maitre de led them to their table he once again requested a corner but this time he had her sit facing away from the other patrons. She gave an inward sigh of relief that she could relax this time and let her legs separate when she was seated. The only thing the maitre de didn't see as he assisted her were her nipples. Everything else above the waist was out there for him to enjoy.

Dinner was uneventful except for the waiter who couldn't get enough of looking at Carly's treasures. Gavin told the waiter he wanted to see the wine steward and when he left Gavin said, "Open your top so I can see all of your breasts."

"Here?"

"Yes here and right now."

"Gavin the wine steward is coming."

"Of course that's why I asked for him."

"Gavin I can't just expose myself that blatantly."

"You can and you will now hurry up we don't have all night." His voice was taking on an edge that she'd not heard before and before she realized it her hands had slid her breasts free of her dress. She sat there naked from the waist up with her back to the other tables, in a very nice and busy restaurant and she was scared to death.

When the wine steward came he was, needless to say, shocked. Gavin acted like this was normal behavior and asked for his recommendations for an after dinner wine. After Gavin made his selection the wine steward acknowledged him and then turned to Carly. "Madam if I may be so bold you look absolutely stunning and I thank you, but be very careful. I'd hate to see you embarrassed if you know what I mean." Carly was more than embarrassed and her face was flushed. But in spite of herself some of that flush was from sexual excitement too.

Before she could compose herself and try to cover up the waiter returned on the pretense of refilling their coffee and enjoyed Carly's charms too and nearly spilling the coffee as he stared at her growing nipples. After he retreated with the coffee carafe Carly composed herself and asked, "May I cover up now before I'm arrested?"

"You may for now." There was never so much as a comment on how she looked or if he was excited by her display. As she sat there thinking about it he hadn't paid her a compliment most of the weekend. He was becoming too absorbed in his own wants and demands it seemed.

They did make love that evening but Carly barely had time to reach an orgasm before he rolled off and fell asleep. Her last session with her own hand had been more erotic. As they headed home the next morning the two of them were quiet. He was most likely planning their next adventure and she was reviewing her life, where it had been where it was and where she wanted her future to take her. She was also starting to consider who she wanted in her future too. When they reached her house she got out and Gavin said, "I'm making reservations at DiAngelo's for Friday evening and I'll pick you up at six."

With that decided by him he left her and went home.

As Carly went through her week, her memories of their last weekend in Chicago were of the good feelings she got from teasing and buried her disappointment in Gavin. She remembered the nice hotel suite, the view of Lake Michigan and walking in the park and even her being exposed to the wine steward and the waiter didn't bother as much as time passed. Her memories were so good that one evening she found herself becoming a little turned on. So much so that she went on line to look at sex toys. She had decided she wanted a vibrator or dildo or something. It wasn't something she was terribly familiar with yet and she wanted to see what she could learn before she ordered anything. With one hand on the mouse and the other between her legs she spent quite a while studying her options including a few pictures of women using different toys on themselves. There was much more to choose from than she would have ever guessed so before it was over she had ordered three different ones and her hand worked between her legs until she had a sweet climax.

Thursday evening Gavin called and said, "Hi Carly. For Friday evening I'd like you to wear that dress that buttons up the front, a bra, not the demi cup, the French cut panties that dip down in front, garter belt, nylons and your heels that we chose for that dress."

"Okay Gavin I'll be ready."

"We're going to have a wonderful dinner and a wonderful time." When he hung up she thought he sounded more like they man she had met rather than the demanding unpredictable person he was becoming. He hadn't even made reference to how many buttons to leave undone on the dress. She decided that she was going to leave most of them buttoned and he'd have to tell her what he wanted. It was more than surprising when he picked her up Friday evening he didn't even comment on the dress only having two buttons undone top and bottom.

When they reached the restaurant the maitre de seemed to know Gavin and with a smile said, "Follow me if you will." He led them toward a different area of the restaurant and then down a short hall before preceding them into a medium sized room with four tables. "I hope this is to your satisfaction and your waiter will be with you shortly. I'm sure you will have an excellent dining experience with us this evening." With that he retreated, closing the door behind him. It was only a couple of minutes later that Andrew knocked and entered bringing them their first bottle of wine. As he poured Gavin said, "I have arranged everything with Andrew so we don't have to worry about what wine or entrée we will have. Thank you Andrew." Carly watched as Gavin sampled the wine, nodded and the glasses were filled. Andrew retreated to a corner and for the next fifteen minutes they carried on a light and entertaining conversation.

Chapter Ten

Other than Andrew stepping forward to refill the wine glasses a couple of times he made himself inconspicuous and the conversation continued. By the time the bottle of wine was gone Carly was feeling very relaxed and was even feeling the effects a little. When Andrew approached to remove the empty bottle Gavin said, "Andrew the lady is feeling a little warm from the wine would you see if you can assist her?" Andrew nodded and stepping behind her started to slowly unbutton her dress. Carly's heart was racing instantly and she felt his hands as they undid one button after another until he was nearly to her waist. "That will do for now Andrew, thank you." Her dress was gaping open and the tops of her breast were in plain view as was her bra and the upper part of her belly.

Carly knew not to try to close it and when the second bottle of wine was served Andrew made no effort not to look at her. When she heard the door close as Andrew left the room she said, "He's absolutely staring at me Gavin."

"Of course he is. You are wonderful to look at and I told him he could look all he wanted."

She didn't know what to say to that so she just looked at him and said nothing for a minute and then continued, "Is he our private waiter or something, he just stays with us."

"That's it exactly, I have hired him to be here for us for the evening." Once again she went silent. Andrew was soon back with their first course, looking at Carly every chance he got and then once again took up his post in the corner. When it was time he cleared the table and went out only to return minutes later with their salads. After pouring yet more wine for them he returned to his place. Once they were done with their salads Andrew approached to remove the dishes and Gavin said, "Carly would you stand a moment?" She gave him a questioning look but stood up and then Gavin said, "Andrew the lady would like your assistance getting her arms out of her dress."

"It would be my pleasure sir." As she stood there immobile and staring straight ahead she could feel his cool hands as they helped he undress. His hands made no effort not to touch her and in fact it seemed more like he was caressing her arms and bare back, and she felt a shiver run through her at his sensitive and gentle touch. When he stepped back she saw the impressive bulge in his pants and even as her mind told her to look away her eyes followed him to his corner. She was now naked to the waist except for her bra and felt even more naked next to the two men that were fully dressed. She was thankful that at least she was wearing a more modest bra than he usually had her wear if indeed he'd let her wear one at all. Andrew disappeared again and within five minutes returned with their entrees. They continued with dinner enjoying a wonder light swordfish with a

delicate white wine and the two of them ate and chatted making no reference to her near nakedness. In the back of her mind she knew there was more to come. She just didn't know what or how much. She did know she was getting terribly excited even as she fought the feelings. Once again he was having his way with her and she felt powerless to say no to him.

She knew as soon as Gavin signaled and Andrew approached that more was about to happen. "Andrew, Carly has no more need of her bra, would you see to it?"

"It would be my pleasure sir." Since she knew she would do his bidding she leaned forward. There were those cool hands touching her bare back as he unhooked her bra. She felt the release and as she watched in an almost detached way the bra slid forward and down her arms. She felt the cool air wash over her breasts and watched as her nipples responded by standing firm. "Andrew now tell me, doesn't she have beautiful breasts?"

"They are wonderful sir, absolute perfection."

"Have you ever touched anything as nice?"

"No sir I've never had the honor."

"Please feel free to experience her softness, her warmth and her firm nipples. Tell me what you feel as you touch them." Carly didn't know whether to resist, plead with Gavin or just sit still but she already knew deep down what she would do. What she didn't expect was to feel like she might have an orgasm when he touched her for the first time. Her eyes closed for a moment, not in embarrassment but in a near swoon. His hands were once again gentle and were very adept at caressing her and putting her nipples between his thumb and finger, pinching her every so lightly.

"Sir I feel the warmth and smoothness of her skin. I feel her nipples respond to my touch and it makes me want to worship them. I'll never feel anything so wonderful again I don't think." Gavin watched as she was touched, pinched and caressed and he watched as a wet spot formed on the front of Andrew's pants as his fluids overwhelmed his underwear. What Gavin didn't see was Carly' panties soaking up her fluids as her body prepared for what it was designed for.

"Andrew before you go for our desserts why don't you kneel down and suckle her breasts for a minute, I'm enjoying watching you two. Carly darling I know what you're feeling right now and I understand but I want you to just sit there and enjoy it. Do not move." She didn't respond, she wasn't even sure she could respond at the moment.

"Okay Andrew, thank you. I'll have another treat for you soon." The only thing that Carly could think at the moment was to mentally plead to let Andrew fuck her. Andrew looked at Carly for a moment and she could see the lust in his eyes. She knew he wanted to fuck her more than anything in the world but it wouldn't likely happen. Gavin was only interested in what he wanted. One way or another She was going to have a mind bending orgasm before the evening was over.

Andrew left the room and she could feel the cool air when the door opened just as before but this time she didn't hear it close and she continued to feel the coolness wrap around her. When she turned to look she saw that the door was left wide open and though her back was to the door, out of the corner of her eye she saw people walk by first one way and then the other as she sat there naked to the waist. When Andrew returned he placed two steaming cups of coffee in front of them and she could smell the liquor as it evaporated and drifted past her nose. "Carly while the coffee cools a moment I want you to stand up and step away from the table." Once again she did as she was told and as she faced Gavin a couple of paces away from the table he said, "Andrew with all of this excitement Carly's panties will be quite wet now. Please reach under and remove them. You may keep them as a memento if you'd like. I'm sure you'd like to smell her honey."

"Thank you Sir, I would indeed like them."

"Carly please stand with your legs slightly apart to help Arthur." He knelt in front of her and slid his hands up her legs, making sure to take his time and feel her warm and trembling legs. His hand drifted and brushed against her mound and to Carly it felt like sparks jumped between her and his hand. He continued slowly, reluctant to leave her warm moistness until he felt the top of her panties.

"Would you like to hear what I feel and think as I do this for you Sir?"

"Thank you Andrew I would like that."

"As I slowly reached under her skirt I felt her legs tremble under my touch and as I slowly progressed up her legs I let my fingers drift to her inner thighs so I could feel her sex, her excitement. I could see her pussy with my hands, and it felt wonderful. You are right, her panties are so wet and so warm that I can't wait to put them to my face and feel it on me." Andrew stopped talking and started the slow process of stripping her of her panties and no longer talking.

The contrast of her wet warmth against the cool air was almost as shock to her as he pulled her panties down, down toward her knees and past on to her feet. When he stood up she saw him with her panties in his hand as he put them to his face to savor the smell of her sex. Carly felt dizzy and wanted to lie down on the floor, close her eyes and pleasure herself. "Thank you Arthur, now I think you should go ahead and remove her dress. I want to see her stand naked before us." Rather than say anything Andrew stepped close to her, so close she could smell his excitement. His hands started at the bottom and slowly undid button after button making sure he managed to touch the inside of her thighs until there was just the one holding it up at her waist. Carly didn't care what they did to her anymore. They could use her however they wanted, bring in more people to see her naked just as long as she could achieve an orgasm.

Chapter Eleven

"Andrew what stands before you is sensuality and pure raw sex like you'll not experience again anytime soon. Andrew I'd like you to undress now so Carly can see your hardness, your youth." He didn't have to be told twice. He stood where she could watch him and stripped naked. "Oh excellent Andrew you shaved yourself as I asked. Carly love look at his cock. Without hair it looks so large and so clean. It is so appealing." Gavin rose and walked toward them and Carly hoped against hope he was going to fuck her in front of Andrew. Instead he knelt down and took Andrew in his mouth, sucking him deeply, sliding that smooth young cock down his throat very expertly. When he paused he looked at Carly and said, "Yes love I'm very bisexual. I love the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth." Gavin left her to stand there naked while he pleasured himself on Andrew's cock. As much as Andrew would have preferred Carly he knew what was expected of him and he'd been paid for.