Transforming Genevieve Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hung up without saying another word. I suppose he'd said it all. His words only added to my feeling of guilt. I hadn't even given him a chance or taken the time to explain why I'd built such a solid brick wall between us. I thought to my self, "Genevieve you're going to live to regret not giving him a second chance."

As I lay in bed that Friday night waiting for the relief of another uneasy sleep I thought about the men I'd surrendered my body to over the last several weeks. Not a single one of them would want to spend the rest of their lives with a woman who so easily gave up her body to their sexual desires.

The physical transformation I'd gone through was wonderful. I'd never felt better about myself. But along with the physical transformation I'd allowed myself to be emotionally transformed into something ugly and distasteful. As I finally fell asleep I made myself a promise.

I'd begin the next day to claw back emotionally. To drag myself out of the bottomless sexual barrel I'd fallen into. I just wasn't so sure I knew exactly how to accomplish that seemingly impossible feat.

To be continued.......