All Comments on 'Transwood High Pt. 01'

by BoobVillian

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JainaTSJainaTSalmost 10 years ago
Rate WHAT?

Not even CLOSE to enough content to rate. I can give you an opinion about the title... 'predictable'

BoobVillianBoobVillianalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback

People, try to keep feedback positive as it will only serve in making the next instalment better :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Short but different

Have to admit, its different and I like it. Short, and a bit abrupt, but then getting picked on in school was usually quick and painful =P

Tell us more of Laurens plight so we can give better feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is Lauren really a lesbian or bisexual?

I don't think Lauren has it figured out yet since it is a high school type story, but if she is she is I just want you to clarify for the readers she may want Chloe, but who knows if she wants guys yet. If this is in an all girls school would there be any guys that will be characters for Lauren to have sex with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just one question...

in the "story" the bully's friends were shoving there fingers into her ass mouth and pussy. But she has a dick so where did the pussy come from?

But otherwise I enjoyed it I love rape scenes and fantasise about it myself i got so wet reading it and wish there was more to it.

Sophie x

BoobVillianBoobVillianalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Lauren is a bosexual, and also there will be guys in future installments.

@Sophie she has a pussy and a cock because she has both organs, more funny :D

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 10 years ago
I like the concept!

A very nice start so far. Interested to see how the rest of your series plays out!

PathStrayerPathStrayeralmost 10 years ago

If 55% of the students are shemales, then how are a handfull of ciswomen bullying them all systematically? For it to work they should at most be 15-20%, or they'd stick up for each other and retaliate. You should also clarify why the transsexuals can't just go to the authorities. Is there some social structure in place that prevents it?

BoobVillianBoobVillianalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Later chapters will explain, and yes, even though not explained in the first chapter, this school has the only shemale population which were genetic mutations, hence why they have pussies and cocks. Also in this fictonial town, shemales are vigorously prosecuted at every little chance there is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

I hope you write a lot more to this--it sounds like a fantastic premise. And I like the idea of introducing guys as well. It will make it a more dynamic story. Hope you add more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
???????

Wow fucked up much? First of all, they're not shemales if they have a vagina and a penis, they're termed intersexual or a more popular term is hermaphrodite, though its frowned upon. Second, calling them shemales which, is actually a pornographic term for a transsexual woman is just insulting. You need to do some research or just rewrite in general cuz this is fucked up. Your writing is great and very descriptive but is lacking in facts and authenticity. Correct your ignorance then write your story. Redo this so your audience is not as confused as you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She males don't have pussys.

For god sake why would a shemale have both sexes? Shemale = man with boobs and a female outer appearance. Futa or Hermaphrodite is a person with both sexual organs.

BoobVillianBoobVillianalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Well these are different shemales, with pussies and cocks, as it is more sexy, and more of a turn on. Getting fucked in three holes and fucking someone at the same time is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this

Please update

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feedback

Keep it up. Im a tgirl. Im am not at all offended by your story. It is a great story, with much potential. Dont let these politically correct a holes make you change your style. Like i said, im not offeneded i cant see why any sane human would be. They are words for gods sake. Words mean nothing.

BoobVillianBoobVillianabout 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Im going to start working on a new chapter soon; any ideas email me at r3dp0150n at h.o.t.m.ai.l . com :) thanks for the comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Edit

BoobVillan. Big suggestion make the chapters longer. but also change the '' to "" and keep the first as thought the later as words kay keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous