All Comments on 'Treated Like An Object'

by fgrrtlover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PrevertOnePrevertOneover 12 years ago
Me likey ^_^

This a one shot or a series? The Underground Scientific Research Board sounds interesting. Plus the story pushed some of my right buttons :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
illogical fantaay fallacy

nice try but no cigar, if your going to go with any kind of greek mythology dont fucking fail next time no shield if that kind has been recorded, medusa had no use for a petty shield, the story itself unless your a heartless bitch thats not enough of a reason to destroy someones life, in reality hes a god breaks out torchs them with the power if the sun, kk? :)

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first submission. I think you did a really nice job. This is a fantasy story rather than a story on mythology, I get that. The whole idea was original and I like the thought that you put into it. You explained the plot well, gave enough background to support the plot, and I think successfully carried the plot out. Besides the fact that it was entertaining.

I agree w/the Pervertone when he/she made the comment that this is a great stand alone, but might it be fun to follow the "Society" No matter what you choose to write about I hope to read it. So again congrats on your first of what I hope are many storys on Lit

Gaius8666Gaius8666over 12 years ago
Great story!!

Loved it, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

Well written. Nicely developed plot. Think she'd mind renting Rick out as a fixture for my sorority house :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bruh

Definitely written by feminazis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You have issues

For your information, the side who cheats the most and has most sex, are women. But as you have shown, those who think their are so good, are really cunning and evil.

Being an object has nothing to do with being unable to do anything or receiving pleasure. If you were hurt, you shouldn't take it out on all men. Should we petrify all those women that act downright evil for all the men egos? There are enough who think they can destroy a man, when he doesn't do or look like they want.

Stop generalizing, this is really a pathetic story of a child trying to act like an adult.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You can understand the girls wanting to back at Rick for how he has treated them but the method is over the top. While not clearly stated it’s certainly implied what was done to him cannot be undone which goes well beyond payback into cruel and sadistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous