All Comments on 'Trey Ch. 10'

by chocolatecherry

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The love that created a bond

I understand the love that exists between two people because I met the wife I have now while we both were going through trouble relationships back in the 80s. We got married almost 25 years ago and now I love her more and more as each day go by. Good things happens when two people reach for the same goal and destiny in life. I hope that your love for each other will continue to grow and prosper more and more each day. As the years go by you can look back and say Thank you God for letting us make the right decision and protecting the love that was bound for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Perfect...

...ending to this wonderful story, one of the very few that deserves the categorisation of "interacial love" rather than jus "interracial sex".

stormyrosesstormyrosesabout 18 years ago
Not sure whether to grin or grimace

Well, miss chocolatecherry, you certainly have incited a lot of tempers. Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing; people tend to be more honest when they're mad, and honesty is generally a good thing, even when the opinions are, IMO, painfully ignorant.

It took me a while to read this - it was only six months ago that my so-called close friend slept with the love of my life, and cheating is still a tender area for me. Nevertheless, staying with someone you don't love is not an option, especially when you've found someone you DO. So I was happy when I read the ending. I think she'll be happy with Trey, and everyone deserves happiness - yes, you guys, EVERYONE. Even people who do things that you don't agree with.

A very nice story, and as well-written as always. Not as piercingly beautiful and erotic as "Steam'd" - but then, probably nothing ever will be, in my book. ;-)

Do continue to write, please!

~Rose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Glamorizing A Cheating Whore Isn't A Positive

This was a friend of hubbies forget the color. Divorce then fuck around - don't fuck the man who has married and taken care of you for 17 years - roof food clothes etc.

You showed no respect for a man nor yourself in this sick glamorizing dispicable cheating without a care for what preceeded her lover - his best friend - sick crap ladie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for writing 'Trey'. This really is the perfect ending to a perfect story, and written very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The BEST ever!

This was the absolute best story every. All 10 chapters were perfect, leaving me wishing I had someone like that! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dribble

the happy ending for her and the illusion of a marriage. it seems she left her husband years earlier, and it did not matter if trey was black, white whatoever. there was this unhappines and i did not pick up what she did to change it.

(i scanned ch 1 and read 9&10). the only honest thing she did with the husband was ask for the divorce. curious how he was permitted to be her meal ticket, for the selfish cow. given HER deception to one, trey could find a cheating wife ...once a cheater... why did she even marry husband, except for someone to take care of her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Let's pretend this were a *real* story

If so, by now, this poor, middle aged, cheating White woman would be mostly wrinkled, pimpled, exhausted looking from having to fuck with Trey's former and current NFL friends and acquiantances daily and weekly, in which large amounts of human saliva and seminal fluids of promiscuous men and women are deposited in or injested by this exhausted looking White woman... her once cared for and loved face and over-all body --- when she still had her poor cuckold husband, a decent man who loved her well and honestly and worked so she could live well --- are all bruised, brown, diseased... <p>

But, of course, she would still say this is a dream came true for her and Trey, a person whom she likely doesn't live with any more, who probably didn't want her any more, since there are much younger whores with more toned body muscles to masburtate with are readily available...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh well

Just to say its a bit of both after reading threw the whole story. I can understand the woman losing her feelings, especially when they dont talk to each other. I think it is disgusting that a 'best' friend would do this, regardless. You hear it all the time, bros before hos. Whatever, either way good read, hope it gets you to write another long story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Ons would have hope the cheating whore would have go AIDS from trey and died. Maybe if the cheating slut would have physically ficked her husband lioke she did the low life nigger she wuld have discovered she loved her husband. ANyway she will get hers all balck do is turn those cheating white cunts in to crack whoresand use them to make money so they can set around being porch monkies inn the ghetto

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horrible

Even Samuelx write better stuff than that...

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
Jamie

is the stock gay guy

The whole series was utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

hubby should find his buddy and pop a few in him to make sure he don't do that to any other wives!!!! just another prison fantasy bullshit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So this is a learning experience for the husband?

You can't be serious:

"... and hoped that if he married again, he would learn from this, and take the time and effort to ensure that the love didn't die, as it had this time."

I think the only thing the husband learned is that his ex-wife is a horrible person. Yeah and Trey must really love her, how do I know this? Who doesn't want to share the woman he loves with a half dozen of his friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
could have been better

Trey is an exceptionally well-written love story, but it would have been much better without the adultery, which in any case is entirely unnecessary for the story. Perhaps the author would consider redoing it as a simply Romance, for which it is much better suited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crap. Another fucked up work about blackpower. Shite

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just a selfish deluded bitch. lust turns into the ultimate love, sanctioned by God and experience, with the convenient post-experience rationale that the ex "would learn from this..." as if somehow he was at least partly at fault for the betrayal of two people closest to him. Huh?? It isn't virtuous to fuck around, isn't virtuous to betray a friend, it isn't virtuous to go poaching into another man's backyard who you call close friend, isn't virtuous to replace your husband in your intimate life, isn't virtuous to betray your husband's confidence while denying the countless opportunities to address any problems that may exist, and it isn't virtuous to live a secret life, consistently bemoaning how your needs aren't getting met like some fixated teenager. This isn't "an exceptionally well-written love story" precisely because it's foundation IS adulterous betrayal. The fairy tale ending is totally unrealistic and the last paragraph insulting in its condescension. It is immoral and evil how this despicable woman and reprehensible man acted and rationalized such actions. That has nothing to do with skin tone. Authors that push such tripe should expect the criticism they richly deserve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous