All Comments on 'Tricia's Night Out'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Welcome to Cuckerotica...

...home of authors and readers who not only assume but know as a fact that they cannot satisfy ordinary women. Welcome, all you psychological castrates, precox-worshippers and self-haters out there.Welcome to the only website where adnins do not realize that there would be more content and higher traffic if a cuckold-section would be created. But as they say: You´ve got to have balls to know what it feels like..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boy, "Ego.." got it right!

Home of the sicko's, weirdo's, pathologically ill, mentally warped, emotionally deranged, intellectually challenged, and just plain out socially deprived. That is, with the exception of a VERY FEW gifted authors.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyabout 9 years ago
You succeeded

In grossing me out with one of the most unlovable - loving wives on this site. IMHO this story needs one more paragraph where he watches here sleep, for a while, with a smug superior sneer on her face. And then he slowly but firmly uses his superior willpower and weight to smother her with a pillow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She did not do it

for real! It was just a fantasy.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE ALPHA LOSES CONTROL

and the Beta takes charge. TK U MLJ LV NV

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Well...there goes my appetite and my erection.

And I don't know which is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
left out of

bio some information that would have gotten a lot of people to skip your story, sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave it a 5

just to piss off dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Happened to me

Three months ago, I found out that my wife, also older, was fucking a guy 18 years younger than her. I didn't put up with the bullshit this sick fuck did, however. Carol is a slim blonde with a nice figure and almost "C" size boobs that are still firm with very little sag. She and Fred had been friends for many years since they worked at the same company. I'm not the jealous or possessive type so I thought nothing of this friendship

One night they went out to dinner and one thing led to another and he ended up stripping her naked and fucking her on the couch in his living room. He then took her into his bedroom and made her suck his cock so he could fuck her again. This was seven years ago and she's been fucking and sucking him ever since. I made her tell me everything and she estimated that they had sex over 700 times.

Fred has a sometimes girlfriend who hates Carol because she knows Fred is fucking her. I don't know how she did it but somehow she managed to take a video of them through a window. To spite both of them, she sent me a copy. It really hurt to see my loving wife, naked except for a pair of light blue nylon panties, down on her knees sucking his cock. She sucked his cock and licked his balls until he came down her throat. The video then showed him on the bed straddling her and shoving his cock in her mouth. He fucked her mouth for awhile then took off the panties and gave her a good fucking. While I wasn't the least bit happy about this, it did give me a raging hard on.

Unlike this worthless asshole, I made her end it immediately. I thought about throwing her out, but came up with a better idea. I now fuck her every day while she tells me about sucking his cock and getting fucked. Hearing her talk about this keeps my aging dick hard as a rock!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Meh

It's not my cup o' tea, as the old-timers say, but it seems like humiliation is a pretty common kink. I have to laugh at some of the comments. You all do know the wife in this story didn't really cheat on him, right? It was a fantasy. Are people not allowed to have "sick" fantasies in your world? Did you stumble upon this site accidentally? LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
# 1 These are not loving wife but gay

Gay married husband. No normal man wants another mans cum on his lips. Literotica should have a specific willing cuckold for fetish freaks or gay married males so we are not subject to this faggy cum swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The reason this was terrible?

She was simply a nasty, disgusting person. It made the whole story an ugly read. Even for fiction if she dropped dead in the gutter I wouldn't care. Her husband shouldn't care either. Just get rid of her. UGH! No stars for this absolute horrible drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave it a 1

just to piss off dear bonnie. Isn't this fun?

milfleglovermilflegloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
To each his own

Amazed by the outright vitriol this has engendered, and more disturbingly, the misogyny. Smother her with a pillow? Seriously? Pity those women who may be involved with these Paleolithic knuckle-dragging half wits, but at least they can read. I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Authke

If the commenters are misogynists why is your wife a misandrist.Tit for tat no? She cannot possibly love her husband and treat him like this.Talk about hate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ah! The last paragraph explains all

So she made it up to tease him! And most of the readers also it seems. How many did not read to the end?

"As he fucked his wife, he wondered if she could. If she would. If she really wanted to. And the sexy uncertainty made him love her all the more..."

milfleglovermilflegloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
REad to the end

Good point, wonder if they did read to the end, or just judged based on reading just enough to piss them off. The commentary amazes me, it really does. Wonder if it's just me, or they seek out other stories about not just cheating wives, but fantasizing cheating wives who fantasize with their husband's complicity and to his delight, and STILL bitch about what they read. But the guys who talk about what a whore they wife is and should be punished, etc., damn that's scary.

All of which makes me want to continue this series or write others in similar vein!

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

A really good piece of writing.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
A fail

on so many levels. 1* to keep your average down.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Gave it a 5 to help offest

the asshole who gave you a 1

Zed56Zed56about 9 years ago
Jesus.Glover

Grow a pair will.you? Dont like the comments?Turn them off.Simple.Are you homestly surprised at the reaction? If so your bad.Sorry glover it just wasnt that good a story.When your spouse calls you a cuckold well........ You know

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Imagination is a strong aphrodisiac...

Imagination is a strong aphrodisiac...And this story is about that...3*

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
leg lover

If you don't like the feedback, you have several options available:

change the subject matter

put a warning caveat at the beginning.

or turn off the comments option

to some of us, humiliation is not erotic.

nor is being blind sided.

If I had read the Tags, or you had posted a description of the content, I would not have read your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just had to

So I had to give it a 1* to offset bonnietaylor2's 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm Impressed

vitriol, misogyny, Paleolithic....with all of your big words!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I knew it was all a joke, . . .

as soon as he hypothesized a 66 year old slut. If not, then I knew the story would be a joke. Either way its laughable. Yuk, yuk, yuk.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyabout 9 years ago
I'm going to give you a clue

Because you obviously need someone to. You either wrote this story knowing full well that it was going to piss off most of the readers and you wanted to glory in the negative feedback reaction, or you are a complete idiot and find humiliation entertaining. Just so you know, I did read to your childish, tacked on, so called, ending explanation that it was just a fantasy. Do you even live in the real world? Or even read some of the stories about humiliated Cuckolds on this site? What about that level of 'vitriol' (Isn't that the big word you threw out to try and seem educated and intelligent) displayed by the wife? It seems that 'some animals are more equal than others' in your universe. You can throw it in other peoples faces, but then you whine because you can't handle their negative reaction to it. Maybe instead of the wife, I should have 'knuckle dragged' the pillow over you.

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Great and hot story!!!

Congrats ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You dickwits I have a seventy year old wife she look late 50 and a lot of you would like to get your dick inside her legs so what's wrong with older womens ?

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Surprised at the vitriol

Well u shouldn't be. I woulda caved her face in with a punch to the bridge of the nose, so her sinus cavitiescaved in and she couldnt breathe. Take that in your pipe and smoke it.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Fascinating

The responses to your excellent story are fascinating. Aren't people funny.

By coincidence I am 70 and my wife is 66. I live in hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

After want and would he forgot did, maybe she has on other occasions. fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Then it dawned on him.....

.....this was his fantasy, but her reality. She'd already fucked around on him. She was so arrogant, so full of herself as the fantasy had taken over their love life. And she'd done it....acted out the fantasy, making it a reality.....and breaking his heart. This was not the first time, or the second....but it was the last.

Right now, his hurt flashed brilliant white, burned into seething anger. He climbed out of bed. Still able to move well as a fit 69-er.

"No, Tricia. This, tonight, has a tone and taste of reality. You crossed a line and it's over."

Trivia was instantly shrunken, collapsed in on herself. "No, Jack, nothing happened! It's all a fantasy."

"Really, Tricia?cthen why is your pussy so red and swollen, why are there hi lies on your breasts and why did you come in stinking like sex? It wasn't because we had sex, was it?"

"No, yes..YES! We had sex, Jack! That smell is from us," her eyes shifting away with guilt.

"No, Trish. That was cum from some low class slug you wanted to fuck. In all our time together, I never would have guessed or imagined you'd try a stunt like this."

As I said this, I pulled on my clothes and turned for the door.

"Where do you think you're going? We have to talk about this, Jack. We've always talked things through," she shrilled at me.

"Not anymore, Tricia." And I walked out the door and into the hallway. As I reached the stairs, she came out with her robe on, scurrying to catch up, "You're going to throw away nearly 40 years over a misunderstanding, Jack?"

"Nope, Tricia....you did that, when you stupidly thought you could cheat on me for real, and never thought to discuss the idea with me first. I assure you, I would have been very clear about my position on that with you, as I always have." She didn't see my bags around the corner from the entry as Ireached down and picked them up, I said, "Have a shitty life, Tricia...you sure ruined mine. Now I'm going to go find a new one." I slammed the door as she screamed out in tears. Her life would be very interesting. On the counter were my wedding band, a manila folder with the divorce papers I'd filed, a copy of the closing documents for the sale of the house into a trust, and a bank receipt from the deposit of her half of the proceeds.

I'd taken the last several weeks since the first time I smelled some asshole's splooge on her after a 'girl's night out', to make arrangements.

I withdrew half our funds and bearer instruments into a separate account and safe deposit box at a different bank, sold the house (since it was paid off and I was the only signer on the mortgage) to a trust fund, split those funds, got my passport, got a lawyer, then filed and waited for the next 'girl's night out' to act.

I was headed to the airport Marriott hotel, where I had earlier made and guaranteed a reservation and made my flight arrangements to São Paulo, Brazil late the next day. Within a day of my arrival, I would be on a "Leito" (luxury express) bus to the small city of Andradas in the state of Minas Gerais, several hours to the north. There I would buy and furnish a small house, hire an "empregagda" (maid) to keep the house and cook weekday meals, then settle into a somewhat pastoral life filled with walks, reading, trips to the open air markets, daily visits to the local "barzinho" (like a small deli) for "café de manha" (breakfast), some chatter with the merchants while on my morning walk and the occasional dalliance with a lovely and available lady.

I fully expected to remarry after my attorney forwarded word that the divorce had been finalized, as there were so many truly wonderful women there.....but that is another story for another day.

Sorry, if your story wasn't such crap, I might be less compelled to adlib my own twist. FTDS, while not being the most poetic writer here, has a good idea about stories begging for a decent ending. My version of that is to comment either a short, adlib scene to try to make it into something at least halfway palatable. Crap stories drive me to comment this way.

You write well enough, but the 'angry cuckolder' fantasy scenario almost never rings true. I wonder if that's because the writers have never participated in that one, or if, as I suspect, such scenarios were never fantasies, but real cuckolds and the writers are just trying to make sense of it all in their submissions...sort of catharsis, if you will.

In any event, my response comes from experiences and reality. When Iam able to create an account an contribute, my stories will also be founded in reality. I know of no other way to make them believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Taste that special place.

I enjoyed it. Great writing. If he would have just spread her ass cheeks wide and thoroughly licked and sucked her tangy filthy asshole until she came it would have been a 5.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
I'm not much of a fan of cuckold stories...

but this one is different. At first, I thought it was just a playing out a fantasy. But then it seemed like it had been real. The humiliating of his puny cock and the strong woman subjugating him. But then it was a play out fantasy. Or was it? I bet she has had practice!

6 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sluts and cucks are just special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cool

"Fuck me.like the cuckold you are!" The words any man would want to hear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs