Tropical Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are breathless as you start at both of their naked bodies. You notice the natives piercing blue eyes and inviting smile that pulled you in on the last vacation. "Do you like your present?" you husband asks. You tell him you love it. You reach behind your husbands ahead and pull him in for a deep kiss. You reach out and motion for the native to come closer as you continue to kiss your husband. You grab him behind the head and pull him in. You lock lips and he is even a better kisser than you ever imagined. Your husband is a bit shocked at how quickly you have dove in but you can see by his rock hard cock that he must not mind it too much.

The native unlocks his lips for yours and kisses your neck. He works his way up to your ear lobe and gives it a light nibble. He whispers in your ear, "How would you like it?" You whisper back, "Rough and naughty." Your husband kneels down on the side of the bed. He intently watches ever move as you two explore each others bodies. The native moves down your body and takes your nipple into his mouth. You throw your head back and moan as his tongue flicks your nipple inside his mouth. The native moves lower and finally makes his way down in between your legs. He beings to move across your waist leaving kisses in his wake. He gets to your outer hip and he traces his tongue down your leg line straight towards your waiting lips.

He stops right before he gets to your lips and he looks up to you and asks, "So you want it rough?" "Don't forget Naughty," you reply with a sly smirk. He goes back to kissing your skin just above your clit. He moves over a little right where your pussy meets your leg and you feel his mouth cover your skin. He begins to bite and suck hard. You gasp for air as the pain and pleasure hit your body like sledge hammer. He lives a giant love hickey as he comes back up to you and looks you directly in the eye. He asks, "So what do you want me to do nexy?"

You begin to answer.... But just as you open your mouth you feel his hand reach up and he shoves your wet panties into your open mouth. He shoves them so they are completely inside your mouth. You choke a bit, but quickly recover and continue breathing through your nose. You can definitely taste your juices now and the wet silk sits inside you mouth. The native puts his strong hand around your neck and moves down to your pussy. He begins licking your pussy and finally lets go of your neck so you can breath. You gasp for air first through your mouth then through your nose. He licks your lips and gently blows making your wet pussy so cold. Then you feel his warm tongue press through your lips and into your wet pussy. His tongue explores every inch of your pussy and finally he stops. But then he quickly turns his attention to your clit and flicks with his tongue. You can feel your nerve endings fire as he stimulates your clit. His motion is slow but rhythmic making it very easy for you to enjoy and really get into it.

Before you know it you start to cum and you can feel your juices flowing. You look down and you see his tongue and face get drenched with your wetness. He reaches up and pulls your panties out of your mouth. He wipes his face and your pussy and shoves them back in. The taste intensifies in your mouth and you see the native motion for your husband to join in.

"Let's show this filthy whore what happens when you cum first." Your husband replies with a simple "OK." The native flips you over and pulls you up by the waist so you are on your hands and knees. "Pull those panties out and replace them with your cock," the native instructs your husband. Your husband pulls them out of your mouth and right as you take a deep breathe of air a cock rams into your mouth blocks your airway. You begin to suck his cock while breathing through your nose. You look up as your husband grabs you by the hair and forces his cock deeper in your mouth than ever before. Your eyes water as you gag a little but you love the idea of being used by these two men.

You feel a hard hand smack your ass as the native joins in. He shoves his face between your cheeks and begins to lick your pussy from behind. He moves up and rubs your pussy with his hand, tickling your lick with the tip of his fingers. You can feel his hard cock rubbing up against your ass and you realize his cock is thicker and bigger than you imagined. You love that your husbands cock is in your mouth but you are dying to feel the native slide inside of you. Another hard smack sends shockwaves throughout your body. Finally you feel the native rubbing the head of his hard cock up and down your lips. He doesn't press hard enough to part your lips but enough to drive you wild.

You can feel him grabbing his own cock and rubbing it faster and faster up and down your lips. You have a long continuous moan despite the cock that is gliding in and out of your mouth. Finally you scream as you feel the native slide his cock into your pussy. You can feel his thickness occupying every square inch inside of you. He hand reaches around your waist and continues to play with your clit as he slowly slides it in and out. He pulls his hand away and start to slide his cock in deeper. He starts to pump faster and faster. Now as the native humps you he sends your body forward deeper onto your hubby's cock.

He smacks your ass cheek. Then the other. All while his warm thick cock is driving you wild. You start to cum again but you have to take the cock out of your mouth it is just so intense. You scream as your body begins to twitch . You can feel wave after wave of pleasure crash over your body. You can feel your toes curl and your ear lobes throb as you climax. Your pussy tightens around his cock and you begin to quiver. Your back straightens and bends quickly as you try to handle the pure bliss that is running through your body.

You feel the natives hot cum fill your pussy and you get the largest rush to your head. Your brain is buzzing with endorphins as you climax harder than you ever have before. You fall to your back as wave after wave hits you. You tremble as you lay there. You can feel his cum dripping out of your pussy. You are unable to move as the waves of pleasure continue.

The native reaches for your panties and wipes off his cock and the cum dripping out of your pussy. He wipes it up and shoves the soaking panties back in your mouth. As he does this your husband cums and starts to spray your naked convulsing body with is cum. As his warm cum hits your chest and face you begin to climax again. You reach down and play with your cum soaked clit as the finally climax comes. You continue shivering until finally the pleasure slowly starts to fade. You close your eyes as you enjoy the last bits of tingling sensations.

When you open your eyes you look around the room but the native is gone. Your husband is standing there cleaning up. And you wonder to yourself... will he visit again?

12