True Colors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,790 Followers

The True Mistress sighed. "I'm resisting the temptation to make a few changes to Cindy, and you damned well better too. Because if we start, we'd never stop. You want her to quit leaving the towels on the floor, you can just do it the hard way.

"I think that's just about everything--the usual instructions apply, erase this tape and forget it ever existed once you're done watching it." The True Mistress chuckled. "I guess this is the last time we'll be speaking to each other like this, huh? I've always told people that talking to yourself is a warning sign of mental illness, but...oh, hell. If I can't pat myself on the back for this, when can I do it? Michelle, you will remember one thing when you wake up. Not consciously, perhaps, but deep down in your heart, you'll know it. You are a good person, and you did a good thing. You saved a lot of people's souls. That's something to be proud of, on those days when therapy's not going well and you're feeling like you can't help anyone with their problems. So be proud of it."

The True Mistress raised her hand up to her mouth, then stopped. "Oh, and stop biting your fingernails! Jeez!" She grinned, a little self-consciously. Michelle smiled back. She waited to hear her final command from the True Mistress.

"Michelle...it's time to wake up now."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,790 Followers