All Comments on 'True Love Ch. 06'

by das4200

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved this story until the dominant T-girl thing! Just not my cup of tea! You do know that the biggest majority arent that way right!?!? Also it seems to me like she is just one step away from cheating like with the girl in the dressing room. I'm sorry but this doesn't seem like true love. I know they say it all the time but it seems way to one sided to me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Opposite opinion

I'm only posting to let you know there are people who are enjoying the story just the way it's proceeding. Dominant t-girls are the best!

sheikurbootisheikurbootiover 11 years ago
your doing just fine

Try not to let the comments block what the muse is feeding you! You are the writer. Take it where you will. You can't please everyone. Hell, you may turn me off at some point, but someone else somewhere has a heart about ready to pound out of their chest from the excitement of a good writer, which by the way you are. Love your story, I feel renewed love for Sam. Still kinda wish I was Alex. Especially after that last bit! :)

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 11 years ago
MORE!!!!

Lol, this was a REALLY good chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 11 years ago

Also, I agree with the below. You can't please everyone...just know there are plenty of people who like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love it

realy great story i look for these kind all the time yours is one of the best please keep it up

jonathan8739jonathan8739over 11 years ago

I'm glad that they decided not to do the porn. Sam is definitely the "top" in the relationship and she's going to hopefully love it.

wolf9696wolf9696almost 11 years ago

loved it......she finally rises to her potential.......keep writing....5/5

ZaneDCameronZaneDCameronabout 9 years ago
Wow

That was hot, more? :3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdas4200@das4200
My name's Derek Alexander, I'm a 28 year old sailor in the USN. I write as a hobby when I can find the time in my busy schedule. Love to hear feedback from readers. Always feel free to comment or email me and I will try and respond when needed. An update from me - After so mu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES