Trust Ch. 08a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A year or so later I heard that she'd gone to Yale University on a library exchange, married a professor, become step-mom to his three kids and had borne twins of her own. I saw a photo of them all and she looked wonderful: glowing with health, happiness and prosperity; beaming smile, gorgeous golden tan; more like twenty-five than thirty-five. But what really got me was seeing her bare legged in a really pretty summer dress and with gleaming white canvas lace-up Keds on her bare feet. That's when I really realised just what I'd let go....

"That's so sad," gasped Emma with a shocked expression. "That sounds like an awful way to lose your virginity. Were you very hurt afterwards?"

I smiled and hugged her, appreciating her for her care of me.

"It all worked out fine," I reassured her. "The sex had been pretty fantastic, after all, and eventually the emotional stuff settled down in my mind. She was a lovely lady who had been given a really rough deal in life and had gone through all kinds of shit. She deserved to find happiness at last and I'm glad I was able to help her a little bit along her way.

"Bryony came to stay the following weekend. She was having another really bad patch with Sarah so we spent most of the time commiserating over a bottle or two of wine, which helped a lot. A few weeks after that I decided to do something new so I joined the College horse riding club and I met up again with a really great girl named Alice who I'd first met at Freshers Week. We really clicked and we stayed together more or less right through to coming down from Cambridge.

"She was just what I needed then. She was really pretty; bubbly blonde and baby blue eyes; loads of personality; really fun loving. Best of all was that her favourite footwear was pink Converse high-tops which she loved to wear with shorts or a short skirt or drainpipe jeans, and she had the perfect legs for them too: not all that long but really shapely and sexy. And best of best of all, she loved being photographed naked in them and thought it was a real giggle that I liked her wearing them when we fucked. OK, she wasn't a white plimsolls girl, which was what I really wanted, but she was a pretty good compromise for that time in my life.

"I tried hard to get her to come to London with me after we came down, she had beauty and brains and loads of charisma and she could have got a great job in marketing or PR or just about anything else she wanted to, but she'd made up her mind that she wanted to go back to being in the Cheshire county set, so that's what she did. She's made a career out of getting together with rich guys with big country houses and then dumping them for even richer guys with bigger houses. I think she's on her third or maybe even her fourth now, I've lost track. Whenever I hear that old Noel Coward song, 'Alice is at it again', I raise a mental toast to her."

I lay back and smiled at the memory of her and of Claire, and then beamed at Emma in the total happiness that I had found with her. I knew with a warm glow inside me that sharing the stories of our first experiences of sex had brought us into an even closer appreciation of each other. I felt the smooth canvas of her white plimsolls and the soft cotton of the turned down tops of her ankle socks rubbing thrillingly against my leg as she snuggled up in her supreme naked loveliness even closer to me, and I felt glad.

"I'm so grateful for you, that everything I lived before led me to you," I whispered to her.

"Ditto," she smiled before enveloping my lips in hers.

Our sighs mingled together as she slid on top of me and parted her legs to envelop my supine body between them, and I felt again that most gorgeous of moments as, with my nipples rubbing deliciously against hers, I pressed my hands to her bottom and slipped inside her.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trust Ch. 08 Previous Part
Trust Series Info

Similar Stories

Annie My wife and I explore new avenues of sexuality.in Loving Wives
Katie's New Life Ch. 01 Katie has a secret. But that’s about to change.in Fetish
Adi's Defloration Pt. 01 Adi's doctors exam takes an erotic turn.in First Time
Stuck in Class Lacey's friends get her stuck and take advantage of her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Used as a BBW Bus Seat Bus trip in Mexico leads to some bbw squashing.in Fetish
More Stories