Trust Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My crest was distinctly fallen as I heard this. Emma gave me a pitying smile as he continued.

"Now if we've supplied you with a set without the key it's down to us to get a replacement to you. I can't do anything tonight as I'm stuck here with the kids so the best I can do is to get our Raymond to bike one over to you first thing in the morning. Of course if you've got some strong bolt cutters or a metal saw you could try getting them off that way."

"We don't have either of those I'm afraid, so I guess my partner will just have to sit tight until the morning. I don't think he'll be wanting to call the fire brigade," she laughed. She gave him our address and thanked him. "I must say that although the quality control may have been a little off target on this occasion, the after-sales service is second to none," she smiled.

We eventually settled down for the night with me lying on top of the bed on my front, which, with me still wearing my rubber suit and with my hands still handcuffed behind my back, was the most comfortable situation I could manage. Even though it was a cool night I still felt very warm in my suit and even though it was a cool night and Emma was naked except for her white slip-on bedtime plimsolls she insisted on lying alongside me on top of the duvet while she cuddled up to me for warmth. I so wished I could feel her beautiful naked body pressing and rubbing directly against my own body instead of having to be content with an impression of her close contact through my tight rubber second skin. I was glad that at least my erection had full freedom of expression.

As she stroked my face and kissed me goodnight I said to her,

"I'm sorry I nearly got us both dead today."

She smiled and shook her head in an 'It's OK and please don't worry about it' way. I continued talking directly into her lovely hazel eyes.

"Thinking about the fact I could have lost you forever today made me realise that there's something I haven't said to you properly before, although I've felt it since the moment I first saw you, and which I really want to say to you now: I love you, Emma; heart and mind and body and soul -- the whole lot. You've made me whole and I can't bear to even begin imagining ever being without you again."

Her eyes glistened as she whispered to me, "Tell me what you love about me?"

"What don't I love about you?" I replied rhetorically. "I love the way your eyelashes flutter when something pleases you or excites you; I love how you laughed when your first go at making that soufflé was a complete disaster and then you just began all over again and did it perfectly; I love how cute and sexy your knees and your ankles look in black tights; I love the way your hair rests on your shoulders and makes me want to rest my hands on them and nuzzle your neck; I love you for your honesty and your straightforwardness and your kindness and your sense of fun and adventure and your courage. You were so brave tonight."

"I didn't feel brave when I was in the dark inside that gas mask and I thought you were dead or dying and I was frantic because I couldn't escape and get to you or even say anything to comfort you or tell you that I love you." She began to cry and I ached with frustration at not being able to hold her close and comfort her. All I could do was to gently rub my face against hers and kiss her mouth, cheeks, eyes and forehead with all the tenderness I could expresss.

"I had no idea you were thinking that way," I said to her. "Weren't you aware of me moving around next to you and trying to make noises to you?"

"All I could feel was this horrible feeling of being bound up and wrapped up and unable to escape and totally helpless and alone and all I could hear was the sound of my screaming bouncing back at me from the inside of the gas mask and ringing in my ears," she snuffled. "I'm not saying I'll never be gagged and blindfolded in a gas mask again but it'll be a while because that was really frightening." She looked tearfully into my eyes as she continued, "I knew that as long as you were conscious you would do whatever you were able to do to try and help me. It was only when I thought you were out of it that I lost hope and panicked. I can't tell you how wonderful it was when I felt your hands on my head and I heard your voice telling me to keep still. You couldn't say the words but I knew instinctively that it was what you wanted me to do. That's pretty wonderful too, isn't it?"

We both had a little weep together as the emotions we had suppressed to meet the needs of the moment finally came to the surface. I turned over onto my back and she eased herself on top of me. As she kissed me, long and lovingly, I felt her adjust her position until I found myself sliding easily into the midst of her warm, moist passion and my legs were suddenly within the grip of her plimsolls as the rubber soles of her white slip-ons pressed against the latex layer over my legs. Even as I enjoyed the sensation of being made passionate love to while I had my hands manacled behind my back I longed to be able to enfold her in all her naked loveliness tightly and tenderly in my arms. I made several firm pushes against her tight enveloping clench and we came together in a duet of deep gasping sighs of deepest content as we breathed over and over again to each other, "I love you."

We cuddled up again to sleep and her heart beat strong against me as I drifted into dreams of freedom and of love.

She got up early to make us breakfast while I struggled off the bed and managed to sit down on the toilet to pee. She came into the bathroom and washed all my visible parts and then sat me down at the kitchen table. I had the great pleasure of seeing and feeling her place her bare bottom daintily on my lap as she settled down on me to spoon feed me with cereal and administer coffee through a straw.

"This feels lovely," she beamed as she shuffled and pressed the soft flesh of her bottom cheeks against the smooth rubbery coating over my legs, and I readily agreed as I soaked up the experience of being fed by a beautiful woman naked in white plimsolls sitting on my lap while I had my hands secured behind my back and wished they were fondling her gorgeous breasts which were in close proximity to my face

Soon after nine I was able to give out a big sigh of relief as I looked out through the window to survey the road and saw Raymond approaching bearing the precious key to my deliverance. For some strange reason I had imagined him to be a lanky, lank haired spotty youth in a sleeveless pullover, corduroy trousers with bicycle clips and an old pair of sandals riding a big black old fashioned sit-up-and-beg bicycle with a large basket on the front. He turned out to be a six foot something crag of shiny black motorcycle leathers topped with a great shining globe of a helmet and sat powerfully upon a 500cc Suzuki. Emma slipped on her blue silk Japanese kimono style dressing gown over her nakedness to sign for the delivery and a minute later, to use the classic comic book phrase, 'in one mighty bound he was free.'

In what seemed like about two minutes I got out of the cat suit and showered and into my normal suit for work. When I phoned my boss to explain why I would be late in I told him that Emma had got herself locked in the bathroom and it taken me until now to get her out. It was well worth her furious cry of "You treacherous bastard!" and the near miss from her well aimed hair brush directed at me from across the lounge, I decided, chuckling to myself, as I exited the flat.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Bravo, your story truly embodied the passion of romance not just the fury of sex. The excitement during the moment of climax was nicely juxtaposed with the relationship between the characters. The trust, love, and passion made this an extremely well rounded story that was enjoyable not only for the pleasure, but also for the soft-hearted exchange of feelings.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trust Ch. 09 Previous Part
Trust Series Info

Similar Stories

"Am I?" Losses force woman to make a decision.in Lesbian Sex
Rob is a Foolish Cuckold Ch. 01 Rob's wife gets a visit from two studs from her college days.in Fetish
Candy's Adventures - 01 Candy is taken to BBQ joint to handle black meat.in Group Sex
Marine Biology: The study of BBC Busty marine biologist finds her black bull in the tropics.in Interracial Love
Love in an Elevator Husband and wife put on a show for the elevator camera.in Loving Wives
More Stories