Trusting Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. Follow me," he ordered, and then winked, before taking her hand and leading her further into the dwelling.

They entered the main bedroom and she took note of the setup. He had obviously planned their time together with great attention to detail. He led her to the middle of the room, turned and looked directly at her. She leveled her gaze and matched his intensity. She was sure of herself now; she wanted whatever was coming next.

"Make me cum," he commanded.

Susan lowered herself to he knees and removed his pants. He stepped out of them, kicking them to the side as she began to use her hands. She began at the top of his feet and worked her way up his inner thighs, massaging the tender insides as she traveled upwards. Her hands cupped his balls and tugged slightly as her mouth, once again, began to tease his erection.

She heard his response, involuntary, she thought. She had found a sensitive spot and used it to her advantage. She had control at the moment and was enjoying it. Her fingers slid backward seeking out his secrets. She pressed against his ass and found that he responded, intensely it seemed, as she noted the goose bumps across his buttocks and the way his head rolled back.

Susan was enjoying herself and she set out to bring him to completion, stroking him as she took him in her mouth. She could feel him harden still further in response and the fluid that seeped from the tip notified her that she had him close.

Suddenly, his hands grabbed hers and he pulled away. The abrupt separation caused her to pitch forward, but his hands held her up.

"Get on the bed," he ordered with not thought for how he sounded or how she would take it.

He indicated that she was to lie across the bed on her back and she moved to comply. He was regaining his composure and as he began to work on securing her limbs, she was reassured that his self-control was in tact.

He tied her ankles to the bedposts at the head and foot of the bed, taking his time and stretching her until she could accommodate the position he was seeking. This spread her widely forcing her head to dangle slightly from the other side. When he finished her ankles, he began the same process with her wrists. He took his time, allowing the vulnerability she was experiencing to come to the forefront of her mind. Whatever illusion of control she had earlier had vanished entirely.

Susan steadied her mind as he made the knots. Each new limb secured, allowed her to experience the feeling of submission a bit more. There was a freedom in losing control and her heart and mind released her burdens, allowing the feeling of surrender. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of his firm grip and the cut of the rope that captured her tender flesh.

When he had finished, he stood over her and just observed. She waited for his movement, but none came. He just stood, taking in the sight. Susan's vulnerability teetered on the edge of panic as a note of fear entered her mind. What was he thinking?

She tugged at her bonds and realized that there was absolutely nothing she could do. Her eyes widened as she sought his face for a sign, any hint as to what he was thinking. He finally rewarded her with a wink and a grin. He was enjoying her helplessness.


Then, he turned and left the room. She was shocked! He had left her! She called out, begging for him to stay with her. Moments later, he returned and stood over her once again.

"I would not leave you like this," he reassured her. "I needed something."

Susan breathed a sigh of relief, making no protest as he bent over to caress her breasts. She allowed her head to fall back as he began to pinch and tug at her nipples. A gasp escaped her lips as she felt the sensation increase and she realized what he had gone after, clothes pins...on her nipples. It was an intense feeling and it caused her to moan and move her hips. There was no escape.

He had her where he wanted, now he moved to resume what she had started. This time her fingers could control nothing. He could simply enjoy her mouth at his leisure, and he did for sometime. The position of her head opened her throat and she was able to take the full length of his shaft.

He challenged her repeatedly with his cock, blocking her airway and forcing her to control her breathing so that she could handle him. This was difficult as the sensation applied to he nipples caused her to gasp and breath in short bursts in an effort to tolerate the sensation.

She could feel his arousal peaking again and she took a deep breath expecting his release in her throat, however, he pulled out and emptied on her chest. The warmth of his cum added to the sensation of the clamps, causing her to experience a peak of her own.

They both paused to catch their breath, he recovering a bit sooner than she. He moved out of her sight and she called out again, asking for the clamps to be removed.

"For that, you shall have them a bit longer," he informed her as he placed a chair beside the bed.

He seated himself, and then leaned forward, playing with her exposed and shaved pussy. She was at his mercy and he seemed to love every minute. She was ready for him to fuck her and she told him so. He just laughed in a mischievous sort of way that left her wondering what the secret was that she had been in the dark about. When he pulled out the vibrator, she knew that there was much more to this.

"I am going to enjoy making you cum and watching," he informed her as the vibrator began exploring her pussy.

He began by running it up and down the length of her. The musky smell of her arousal pervaded the room and he sniffed the air, commenting on how much she obviously wanted this. It was beyond her any longer to respond verbally; she merely nodded her head between moans. It was not long before he began to pay careful attention to her clit and the first peak of orgasm began to mount. He noted the increasing tension in her muscles and ordered her to wait.

He afforded her no relief, however, from the sensation of the instrument and it took everything she had to force her muscles to relax. She succeeded at holding off briefly, but moments later, found herself begging to release.

" Please, Sir. I need to cum. Please, let me cum," she pleaded near tears.

He reached up and released the nipple clamps. "You may cum now," he stated as the blood rushed back to her nipples. The pain removed any vestige of self-control and she released as she cried out. The spasms consumed her and the last of her moans caught in her throat.

Susan was overcome and she could do nothing but give herself to the events. She wanted her Dom to use her for his pleasure. She longed to be taken completely; to become his. The endorphin release removed the pain she had been feeling and she found that she could tolerate much more.

The flogger he had used earlier was reintroduced and it found its way to every place on her body. He was rhythmic this time and she closed her eyes so that she could simply connect with the flow. What sounds she was making she was no longer aware of.

He reapplied the vibrator and started the process of bringing her back to the edge. This time he did not order her to stop, instead he allowed her to ride the wave to the shore. She came repeatedly losing count for the intensity of it.

She was still riding the aftershock when she felt his hands on her hips. He pulled her down toward the edge of the bed, stretching her widely. His cock poised for her pussy. With a single stroke, he claimed her and she cried out for the relief of it. She was finally filled with what she had longed for all evening.

She wanted no gentleness, no delay and he sensed her need. He did not want to finish quickly, so he began a series of well-paced but deep and intense strokes, satisfying both of their needs. The size of his cock and the strength of his presence made her feel full, complete and she reveled in it.

How long he continued she could not say. She cared about nothing except for the consuming presence of his cock inside her. She wished for it to never end...this feeling of belonging was something she could live in. It did end, nevertheless, in an explosive orgasm shared by them both.

He collapsed over her and moved to the side as soon as he was able. They lay side by side saying nothing and she was moved to tears for the feeling of loss as he pulled out of her. Had she been able to move, she would not have. She could not continue past this spot without help.

Susan felt his hand on her cheek and he began to speak to her softly, telling her how pleased he was. Slowly he released her from her bindings, and he massaged each limb, checking to ensure she was unhurt. She could not sit up, the emotion still too intense, so he returned to the place beside her, that he had vacated moments earlier.

His arms encircled her and pulled her into his embrace, her head rested against his chest. She could say nothing, so he spoke words of reassurance, reorienting her to reality. At last, Susan regained her composure and tilted her head to kiss him. He was quick to note her availability and brought his mouth down to cover hers.

Pulling apart sometime later, Susan asked, "This is just the beginning?"

"Yes," he replied. "I have plans for you. You know that you belong to me now, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied, reflecting on the trip he had just taken her on. She wanted more...much, much more. It had really been worth it...trusting him.

12