All Comments on 'Truth & Consequences'

by capecodmercury

Sort by:
  • 450 Comments (Page 2)
TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
I love this story -

Just for the comments it provoked -

I enjoy a story that makes people think or react - I like most people who think then react - a small minority usually.

In this example the woman has done a pretty good job of understanding herself and her motivations and discovering he has issues too -

Is it his responsibility to confront her right away - nope - not at least until he has real evidence. Then yes he probably should take the stress necessary to stop the decay.

So does he bear some responsibility for the "scope" of the betrayal etc - sure - his choice to ignore her attempts to pull back and not help her - his choice to leave her hanging and hope she suddenly gains strength - unlikely but HIS CHOICE to risk it, the refusal to go with her - just plain stupid - in legal terms damned near entrapment. He knew then she was trying to grasp on to him and he let her sl98de under the water a drown, his choice none of them hers. No value judgement from me on was he good, bad, right, wrong - I have an opinion but it is irrelevant to the writer.

She is dead on about the punishment and its apparent lack of any real desire to mend the relationship - not saying he should mend it but he is lying when he says he is trying.

So she actually wound up about where they should have been at 3months post event - asking if there was anything to save or if they even really wanted to-

Really nice job thanks for the provocative story -

rvwsrvwsover 12 years ago
Dear Janet:

Let me start off by telling you that I am not responsible for the decisions and choices you made. Your choices are not my fault. You know full well that adultry is wrong. Adultry is not a mistake. It is a cold hearted, cruel choice. You made choices knowing full well what the consequences would be. You did not have one shred of concern towards us or our marriage. I will not take resposibility for your vile choices. It was not up to me to make choices for you. You are an adult. That was your responsibility. If I had comfronted you sooner, you would only have lied to me even more than you did for the entire time you were having your dirty little affair. Do not blame me for your choices, or for the lies you told to cover up your dirty little sectret. I was your loving husband, not your baby sitter. For the record Janet, I never lost sight of the things that made our marriage. When you chose to commit adultry, you became cold and distant. I did not stop you because I thought that you were mature and loving enough to see that what you were doing was heartless and cruel. I guess I was wrong. You chose to disrespet me and the promises you made to me on our wedding day. Yeah, remember those; to have and to hold, to be faithful only unto me, to love, honour and cherish and to forsake all others till death us do part. What about those? I refused counselling because I did nothing that required cuonselling. Maybe you do, to find out why you got so turned on by dishonouring me and our marriage. I never dishonoured you or the promises I made. Think about that.

As far as getting back together? I doubt it. I have forgiven you for your dirty little affair, but I don't think I will ever trust you again. You have proven yourself untrustworthy.

Good-bye Janet, I hope you have a nice life.

Phil

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ALL CHEATERS HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON

they are doing it to please themselves. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I liked this quite a bit

You wrote clearly and well.

I found the character of the wife to be realistic and she had good reason to ask the questions she did. I can see how her mind is working.

This does not mean that I like her as a character. I feel a small modicum of sympathy for her as someone who is honestly making an effort to fix things and not getting a response.

THAT is the issue that she honestly has.

That being said, the obvious retort to her question is simple and has been covered before.

Janet: I gave you rope to hang yourself, not because I liked this or because I was just playing a game of gottcha. Because you took these steps, I had to know where I stood in this relationship.

I can understand someone making a wrong choice. But you kept making the wrong choice. A marriage is a choice, but it is not a one time choice. You need to choose your spouse everyday.

You didn't.

I was waiting for you to choose me again. I had no idea how you felt about our relationship, not being a mind reader. I knew that you needed to do one simple thing to start the healing. You needed to say 'no' to Jeff. You couldn't even cancel your second convention, knowing you would be weak.

An alcoholic works to not put themselves near alcohol so even if they are weak, they won't slip. You didn't make that effort.

A simple no. Why was that so hard?

You could have avoided this by a not so simple confession. It would have hurt, but if you had confessed, I would have fought for you tooth and nail. But you wanted grace on the cheap. You wanted ME to do all the heavy lifting.

Instead you took the easy route of simply lying down on our marriage and spreading your legs because it was less drama to give Jeff what he wanted.

That tells me all I need to know.

Sorry for wasting your time

Phil.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
To the commenters

I would suggest that you divide your attachement or sympathy from the characters from that of the writing, plot and realism of the emotions and thoughts portrayed.

IMO, while I didn't particularly find her reasoning persuasive, I did find it incredibly realistic. I could see this letter being written. I can also see the husband acting the way he did. It is a difficult thing when trust is gone and I understand him behaving badly (though not as badly as she did)

With that being said, I give this five stars.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Talk!

All these words that have been written afterwards should be said in a discussion before. Problems can be solved by talks not by actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dear Wife,

Wow, this apology is certainly consistent with your actions and level of respect towards me...please stay at your new apartment and sign the divorce papers when they arrive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't mess with my

poopchoot! Dr slapped his behind, said you're gonna be special, my sweet little poopchoot

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
burn this bitch down

and lets not forget lover boy. two broken knee caps, 2 broken elbows - all beyond repair, and if they can get all his cock and balls out of the garbage disposal they can try to sew what is left back on. can you spell piss through a tube for the rest of your life. good writing - i hated the fucking bitch.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
Justifying her infidelity?

Probably exactly how most female minds work; start out superficially apologizing but working her way to her true feelings: IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!! Unfortunately, I think most guys see right through these discussions even when the wife leaves out the last part. I enjoyed this story because I recognized much genuine dialogue.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Another slut

Another cheating wife whore slut trying to justify her whorring around and putting the blame on her husband for not coming around and aceepting her back emotionally.

Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow - great commentary from UndrApprctd & Betrayedbylove....

This tale by this author really explores the manipulative mind-set of these sluts who are just hanging around for the meal-ticket. As others have said, torch-the-bitch and exact revenge upon the perpetrator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
UA and bbl are rising stars

They are leading the charge against wannabe cuckolds and supplanting their sorry asses with a new breed of cuck: the closet cuck. Those rump rangers smoke the meatiest cocks and get buggered by the fattest ones. Closets rule, wannabes drool!

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Great tale told in letter form

A flurry of comments brought this to my attention. Really good.

The underlying facts of the story are pretty simple and typical. The story and insight were excellent. Putting it back on hubby was kind of bullshit, but I get her point. The irony was that she is pissed that hubby was not honest with her about his suspicions (later knowledge), all the while she was betraying him. The issue of whether a hubby has to/should "fight for his woman/marriage" is a good one. In the old paradigm, when women were seen as property-the idea that a man had to fight for his woman was taken as a given. The new mindset suggests that this is not the case. I know I am torn on the subject.

I did sympathize with the wife in one aspect: she fucked up, she spent 6 months trying to make amends, to accept her punishment, to pay her penance, and to give her hubby room. At some point, enough is enough. She isn't demanding anything more than that he make a decision: try or not try. Seems fair.

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
Dear Janet

You have lost your trust in me? Tell me, since when does a wife that truly loves her husband, go out and bang another man? Since when does a wife that truly loves her husband have to be baby sat or chaparoned like a teenager at a prom? Janet, through our whole marriage I have loved you, cherished you and trusted you unconditionally. Did you do the same for me? Do not try and blame your fucking aroud behind my back on me. That my dear is all on you. You wanted me to go to councelling. Why? So that you could humiliate me some more? It wasn't me with the problem, I did not betray you. Affairs are not mistakes, they are cold hearted, selfish, cruel actions that one chooses to bestow on a loyal loving spouse. You chose to betray me. Thanks a lot. I gave you all I had, worked hard to make a good life for us, but you to throw it all down the sewer by fucking that dipshit Jeff. Weakness my ass, If you truly loved and respected me you would have had enough inner strength to resist yourself. Your actions were cruel and heartless. Thanks again.

Good-bye Janet, I've made my decision. I hope you have a good rest of your lfe. I pray you are able to make better choices for yoursef in the future.

Your ex-husband Phil

FlavianFlavianalmost 12 years ago
Answer Janet's Letter

This was a well-written story in letter form. It would be nice to hear from the hubby in a letter-type story as a follow-up. I don't care if it is one in which he says he understands and wants to make attempt at saving their marriage, or if he simply tells her to eat shit and die. I just like reading your stuff, and I know that your sequel would be worth the read.

solotorosolotoroalmost 12 years ago
Dear Janet

I don't need any more time to think about it. I am glad you have come to terms with why you did what you did, but I see you are still trying to evade responsibility at some level. Even here in your letter of explanation you can't help but try to blame me for your affair. I just don't know you anymore. I knew about your emails and understood that you were trying to put him off, but I didn't see any "struggle" that was going on inside you. Those internal things don't come through in the emails. If you look back some of them actually came off as "teasing", as if you were trying to make him "work" for it to stoke his passion and your ego. If you were in such turmoil why didn't you talk to me. Two little words is all it would have taken. Two little words that should come so easily between friends much less lovers and spouses. Two little words -- help me.

Goodbye Janet. Somehow, I don't think you have learned much from this.

paddywacpaddywacover 11 years ago
Got me spitting nails.........

What a fucking cheating bitch. "I cheated but it was your fault you made me do it. You don’t love me otherwise you would have stopped me". Buy a tree shredder and put the trollop through it. OOPS! Forgot it’s only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't blame the male

Ah yes,

Saving a marriage couldn't possibly be a complex issue. It's all the cheaters fault.

No need to ask what led to this point or put any blame on Hubby for sitting back and watching. After all it's not a partnership where support is given.

Opportunity to act was given, 6 months between trysts, when he could have shown there was something worth saving, and an invitation to accompany and protect, but of course no blame on Hubby. Yeah right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dear Janet..

Shove it up your ass, you pathetic piece of shit whore.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Why?

becasue the fight was supposed to end when we got married! because you are running away and giving me less time to heal than you gave your fuck buddy to screw your cheating ass you cunt. because you are still blaming me for you fucking on the side and violating your own stated position on adultry. YOU DID THIS YOU SLUT and thanks for the letter, i will be sending copies to all your co-workers, our friends, all of your family and mine, our children, your church, and everyone n your e-mail account and least i forget to mention - YOUR FUCK BUDDY'S WIFE and her father who fuck budy works for. THANKS FOR THE EVIDENCE YOU DIRTY CUNT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not My Cup Of Tea...BUT...

Obviously she cheated and actually (probably) made love with her old boyfriend - more than a quickee. Okay, guilty, not enough respect for herself, her vows or her husband so - what marriage, just some old college love feelings and great sex?

What all the commentors seem to have missed. She pointed out that he was aware for a year, said nothing, did nothing and baited her so that he could catch her physically in the act! What the hell for - he already knew, this guy is a masochist, she is still wrong but he needs help. Her, she was wrong, weak, down and horny and cheated - no excuse - talk to your mate about your feelings before you cheat and/or go for an amicable divorce.

Anyway, read the whole thing, boring but good. She cheated, he is vindictive and it is good they both can now move on. Personally, wrong as she was - she needs to have learned what betrayal does to people, random date and eventually settle down with a stable man that she just knows she would never betray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...Why didn't you fight for me?...really?!

..... dumbass reasoning....okay he knew but why didn't she confess,oops!,she was sure she could deceive him,mmm and if she had there would be no sorries to be said, right?

How did he find the emails and track them..oooh invasion of what she now regards as her own personal private world's privacy....at this stage you must realize she believes she is the smarter one....she discovers you are spying....hindsight says she stop but would she have...this guy had the ability to make her forget her husband...email had brought him into their home..great sex with hubby...it may have been great for her but was it for him....foreplay with lover via email = hubby as human dildo at bed-time.

Only those who realize that they need and ask for help can be helped.....

On can't fight for someone who does not give them reason to....he fought for the marriage by giving her time to end it or confess....he could not fight because she gave no reason to...

Yes could have gone with..but then he would have only been a prop, an excuse not to do what she want...just a delay to the inevitable.....ps if he was as clueless as she believed she could always leave him in the room for a quickie....and justify it by...say "i didn't want Jeff hanging around us looking all sex starved and causing suspicion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why did he not "Fight" for her?

Because she is a lying slut who is lower than the slime of a crawling smail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a worthless bitch

she is complaining she has no room to open her mouth to.

She fucked her marriage up the fact he even gave her a chance shows he wasnt thinking fuck the slut. The fact you said she still felt love for him and shit is bullshit no real woman goes out and betrays her marriage and husband and loves him. She bitches about 6 months of hell when she destroyed his life what a worthless self centered whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a worthless selfish bitch! Anybody that believes that you didn't fight for me bullshit is a sucker! What is the point in marriage if you have to fight someone else for your wifes affections! BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Dear Janet

Please Die. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a selfish bitch, ME ME ME!!!!!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
I bow my head

Surely on e of your best! A thorough analysis of both sides without the usual accusations. You have obviously tried to see behind the facts and illuminate the causes. I think this one is a deductive masterpiece - I absolutely enjoyed it.

Please more oh this...5 stars.

cueball961cueball961about 11 years ago
Why Didn't You Fight For Me You Bastard?

That one is SO very easy to answer you simple selfish bitch! He bloody well shouldn't have to!

What I can't figure out is why the guy bothered to give her the second chance that she clearly did not deserve in the first place. This is manifest in that she STILL is clueless and selfish.

God save us all from hooking up with a spouse of this sort. No good can come of it.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

The contest was over when you said i do.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Have to agree

with cueball961. If you have to fight for your spouse after you are married, they are not worth fighting over. Cheating cunts always try to shift the blame and that is all the statement is.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Sorry

Do you honestly believe that if Phil had done as she requested that it would have avoided Janet's affair? She is still, after all the BS and "reflection" still the self centered little cunt she was before. "Phil, save me from myself!" Think about everything she had to go through just for the realization of what she had done. Do you truly believe she would have come to the same conclusions without traveling the same road? I enjoyed the self discovery and rationale but really lost your thought process when she began blaming him for her lack of commitment and control. If indeed I blame Phil for anything it is for not trying after the confrontation. That was the only promise from him that I don't believe he lived up to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
de ja vue

Wtf? She'd been dreaming about the other guys cock night and day. When she gets caught she realizes she'd destroyed her marriage? What a crock of shit! What marriage? The bitch was acting single and taking on other cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Similarly, you knew of the emails between Jeff and I the whole time. You knew that Jeff was pursuing me and you made no efforts to stop it. You read my emails, you knew that I was reluctant to get back together with Jeff and tried to tell him that it was

Capecod DumbASS ... marriage is about trust and faithfulness .. among other things. When a spouse decides to break her vows to her husband of forsaking all others why is it the husband's duty to stop her??? Based on Janet's moronic statement (and your equally misguided premise) apparently, he is the one that is responsible for the failure of the marriage! In other words, blame anyone but the cheater ... right?!? So if reader follows your & Janet's assumption to keep her from cheating on THEIR marriage .. Phil should have her followed every hour of the day, put a tracking device on her car, "bug" her mobile phone, monitor her e-mail .. maybe even have Jeff "knocked off" to stop her from doing something that SHE made a willful decision to do of her own free will ... FUCK ANOTHER MAN WHO IS NOT HER HUSBAND ....... where do YOU draw the line???? Nothing pisses off the readers more than when an author chooses to blame the innocent for the crimes of the guilty!!

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Selfish bitch no more, no less

This one is simple, she says it herself. She is a selfish bitch. Actually, she is a stupid selfish bitch to risk what she said she valued and to think that she could get away with it. Bad decision, but one that speaks volumes about her character. She is doomed to a stunted lifetime of selfishness.

firas01firas01almost 11 years ago
See,

This is what you get when you forgive a cheater and stay with them and try to save a marriage that died the minute they cheated.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
LOL "I made a mistake..."

Uh, no you made a choice. You made a decision. A mistake is forgetting to get gas or to pick up the dry cleaning. Going to a hotel room to ball an old bf is a CHOICE.

The letter from this entitled princess is filled with carefully concealed blameshifting, rewriting marital history, and delusions of self-impoetance.

Great writing though. Good story. 5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Whore

She was a whore. He shouldn't have tried to save the marriage. You can't rehabilitate a cheating whore slut wife. Just should have gotten a divorce.

No double standard. The same applies to cheating asshole husbands.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

talk about a cunt blaming the husband!

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
I'm not certain

that telling the entire story in a letter was the best choice here. The letter was too long and she had to describe too many things that both of them already knew. Perhaps the story should have gone to the point of her deciding to move out. Then she could have written a letter that explained all of her previous (unspoken?) concerns. I'm not sure I read a very good description of the "unselfish" answer to Phil's question, "Why"? I suspect she would have hooked up with Jeff even if she hadn't seen Phil for a couple of weeks. Like my former wife, when presented with a cheating opportunity, the primary question is "Will I get caught"?

But, if he wasn't going to throw her out, he should have openly discussed matters with her and/or gone to marriage counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheaters should BIH

This captures a woman's POV perfectly. Make's me wonder if the writer is really a woman. But as for the story... Wow, the main character blames her husband for her 6 mos affair and then expects him to just forgive her totally and trust her again less than 6 mos later. And she expects to have a perfect fairy tale happily ever after romantic marriage again. You can say this is just story telling. But they really do think that way. Like they are unaccountable for their actions or that nothing they did warrants punishment. Damn stupid unrealistic cunts. But I won't direct my anger at just women. Cheaters of both sexes should all burn... cheaters are primarily just supremely selfish narcissists. There is nothing redeeming in their character. They are a waste of Oxygen. Everything is always about them. They lack the empathy and the skills of comprehension to understand that while it is possible to forgive, it is impossible to forget. And it is also impossible to have complete trust. You may have some trust. You can come to an understanding... you have certain expectations. But the doubt and fear of being hurt again will remain with you until you die and any relationship that moves past the affair will NEVER be the same. In fact every relationship you have, with everyone is altered forever. Your ability to implicitly trust anyone, friends, co-workers, family, whoever... is damaged. And it is really difficult to live the rest of your life looking over your shoulder all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To: Cheaters should BIH

get a grip on your life you spineless wimp and stop blaming everything on other people. Some woman cheated on you? Cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quite the letter.

But I think the words would be better delivered face to face, not after leaving. That in itself sends the message that your marriage is done. Which I think is the case in this sorry tale of a cheating slut and a passive cuckold.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Damn, what a hateful bitch...

... head for the hills, Phil.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 10 years ago
Cheaters feelings shock, saddness, remorse, blame and denial

Cheaters are shock when they are caught, they all think they have everyone fooled. Sad because of the damage they have caused. Remorseful, they realize they have done wrong but believe their spouses should forgive them. When the spouse does not forgive right away they throw the blame on other person. It was something they didn't do or make them feel so they strayed and of course the incident happened at moment when they were weak and in need. Denial, they don't accept that this was all their fault. Phil should have set her stuff on the driveway and changed the locks before she came home.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
In Response:

"If you do not want to try to save our marriage, I will understand. I know that I may have hurt you beyond your ability to forgive. If that is the case, I will not contest a divorce and will WALK out of your life."

Dear bitch, is it too much to ask that you do not walk, but run, run very fast!!! I'll honor your wish. I won't try to contact you and the next time I see you will be in our attorneys office. Is it too much to expect you won't contest the divorce?

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY

here is my next one. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What A Dumbass

She cheats on her husband then turns the table and blames him for not stopping her? What a load of shit! She's an adult and should be in control of her life. The picture she paints of the poor succeptable babe in the woods makes me think she needs a court-appointed guardian, not a husband.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Life Partner

If you have to keep an eye on your wife and stop her from cheating on you, you do not need her for a wife! Marriage is about love, but you cannot have love with out trust and honor. He could not trust her because she was without honor. Before you chose to give your love to another person, you should LIKE them. People without honor are not likeable, let alone loveable. Keep them out of your life, they will only drag you into their mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Self-serving

If you have to constantly monitor your spouse'e actions it says a lot about the spouse and the marriage. This letter would have only made me feel like going full-nuclear on her ass, and Jeff's. Copies of everything to anyone who even knows their names, divorce for adultery and an big A of A suit for him. If nothing else they are fried in the court of pub;ic opinion.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Powerful presentation

Regardless of which side of the issue one may prefer to take, this is a compelling story, well written and riveting. Excellent wordsmithing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Six Months

So she packs up and moves out without even discussing it with him first a mere six months after her affair has ended? Six months is a blip in the recovery process. He's still very much in the thick of it and she's abandoning him. Selfish.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
"Fight for me?"

When you have a spouse who's your lover, your best friend, your partner in life, it's supposed to be the two of you against the rest of the world. If you have to constantly "fight" to keep someone, that's the wrong person. Let her go, move on and find someone who wants to fight alongside of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To Hell with the bitch...

Typical actions of a cheater. Shift the blame to the other.

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
Excellent story

This is a story that married couples should read, re read and save. Why, This wife, Janet is selfish, yes she has admitted to it, but honestly? turning the affair, what started and how it developed into Phil's fault? The idea Phil did not fight for her? The honest truth, Phil did, each and everyday, the honestly and devotion of being a supportive and loving husband, forsaking all others and honoring Janet everyday, NO, he may not have rocked her socks with hours or days of hot sex, but being there as her FRIEND AND HUSBAND is worth a whole lot more. To answer the question why didn't Phil fight for her? Sadly, He did, the loud knock on the door at Janet's lovers hotel room was proof, but when Janet insisted that Jeff stall so she can get dressed and lie to Phil as a cover for being in the room, removed any further reason for Phil to "fight for Janet". There is no reason to fight for anything that is not worth fighting for any longer. Once more, Janet needed to answer the same question, why didn't she fight for Phil? Janet was not forced into the first sexual twist with Jeff, it was not rape, the whole week was not forced in fact, Janet even stayed over night in the same room. The emails then the final, the October convention, nothing was threatened or forced. I am glad to read Janet vacated the house, I strongly believe in Pre Nuptual Agreements, I also believe in strict laws about such activities as this. If both parties "Janet and Jeff" paid Phil according to the law, would Jeff even approached? Not on her life.

ACP45ACP45about 10 years ago
Always Someone else's fault

There are two replys to Janet's letter posted here, one from fdkman262 and the other by Presidio. The first is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to fight for your spouse is simple

Its done with every word spoken and every gentle caress of their flesh, every soft kiss upon the lips and with each moment you're shoulders lie bare to help them carry the burdens of the world. I think to many people confuse lust for love, love is being with the one that will stay even when you're both neck deep in a shit river always by your side to fight the current no matter how rough it gets not someone that abandons you to look for a riverbank with a shallower depth and greener grass. I would hope this husband drops her and beginshis search for a trustworthy partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
closet cucks can't fight

they blow snot bubbles and whimper but no way would one of them fight for a woman were they ever to actually get one. guys with gear chase other guys away, that is why our genes persisted thru 2+ million years. closet cucks are new; see them warbling "she should fight for me" is opposite of human evolution.

Hopefully their sad "cuck genes" will go the way of the dodo.

HardFeltHardFeltabout 10 years ago
Drivel

She's so sorry she blames him for what she does.

Just exactly how do you get unfucked?

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 10 years ago
Kudos to CCM

He or she wrote a character with no reason or accountability, a perfect woman.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Read it again. Fucking worthless cheating cunt. He was a fool to stay and try to reconcile. So now she leaves. I guess she wants to start charging for her services. Fucking cunt.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
Dear Janet,

thanks for the letter, I am sad to hear how you feel. I hoped you would hold on to what we have a lot longer, but as you have shown with your affair it is not about us only what you want. It is not about how this will hurt me but how it is hurting you. I thought time would heal the wounds but a year later I still see you as damaged goods, no longer are you a precious gift I received by some miracle of life. Once I saw you as prefect, some one without flaws, so beautiful I used to stare at you in awe. When I woke early in the morning I would watch you sleeping and listen to you breathe waiting for you to open your eyes so I could hold you before I rose. Now I am lost, the ground I stood on gone, my dreams of our kids shattered, they were going to be so beautiful, smart and funny, with your looks and my brains the world would be at their feet. I have been seeing a therapist each week for the last 3 months and it has helped me to make the same decision you have, that we can' t carry on like this so since you have moved out the decision is made. I think it is for the best if we don't see each other again. I will put the house on the market and apply for a transfer out of state at work. I couldn't stand to see you with another man but know now it is what the future holds so best if I leave. I have attached my lawyers card they will contact you to sign the house sale papers and arrange settlement. You can contact them if you want a divorce. I will leave that in your court, I have no intention of marrying again, once bitten, twice shy. If you see Jeff tell him I will catch him up before I go. Someone will let you know where our things are stored, I will pay for the first month and then you can dump want you don't want.

Not yours any more Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blah, blah, blah..

Dear Cheating Bitch:

Go to Hell. Enjoy Jeff..you deserve him. Understand you both lost your jobs. Never mind, WalMart is hiring.

Live Long in misery.

bobyroy69bobyroy69over 9 years ago
Just another selfish women

who's vocabulary consists only of I, me, mine. She tried to shift the blame on others and still doing it.

I don't see any reason for these story to be posted if you don't want to give the readers any closure. A well written pointless effort...

wonder203wonder203over 9 years ago
Not my fault

She says she knows what she has done and accepts responsibility and then says it is his fault for not stopping her. BS. She is the person that made the decision to cheat and she is the one that needed to stop. As it is she only stopped because she was caught. This is a story and I get that but in this story the responsibility is all hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

The commentators are incredible! It's a story, damn it! Not a factual retelling. Well written might I say. Yes, she's a selfish bitch. However, so human, and writes a letter that's so believable as to what a real person would write under similar circumstances. Sure, we all try to shift the blame, so we're not so much at fault. Well done, now I'm the bitch, I wrote it. Don't you get it?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
fight for ??

Fighting for a wife that has already cheated on you more than once?

Isn't that like fighting for South Vietnam? (Today)

Why fight for what is already lost?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Long winded letter full of excuses and blame

She makes a lot of excuses, blames him for not fighting for the marriage and for not protecting her from cheating. But who wants to stay with a woman that can't be trusted? And the bottom line is that she could never be trusted again. I hope he uses the time she has given him by leaving to protect as many of the assets as he can for the coming divorce. Maybe he can divorce her for abandonment if he gets a good lawyer. Because a divorce is the forgone conclusion after that letter. And I'd use the letter as her admission of cheating in open Court so that all your friends, her friends, her family and all her work associates will know who cheated. Get the divorce then sue the Company for not enforcing it's CC and R's. Do that so she couldn't get any of the money you win in the suit and so that she won't get alimony since she was working at the time of the divorce. What a bitch. Poor story. Only told from her point of view. Who knows what he was really thinking.

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
I'm with her on this one

When one suggests counseling and the other refuses, as Phil did, that's it.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
@ Anon 11/29/14 Blame the commenters?

The letter wasn't about confession it was about justification for betrayal. More than that it was a further attempt to hurt the man she betrayed. No attempt at redemption just self-justification and shifting blame.

"Why didn't you fight for me you bastard?"

What was there to fight for, a deceptive, scheming, conniving skank? This was NOT a singularity and she killed the marriage well before the event.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
REALLY ??

You are actually going to write an answer / reply to this letter right ? or at the very least, satisfy the readers with some sort of action from the guy who caught her cheating. I mean, if not thru a reply letter, to some sort of action where they either get back together or not. As far as the letter goes, it seems to me that the letter was written thru some sort of real experience on your part. If that's really the case you can let us know how it turned out, right ? anyway the only reason I gave this a three star rating is because it appears to be incomplete. But though it isn't a story, the construction of the letter is really as good as it gets. Either FINISH IT, or at least come up with a come-back. But don't leave it like this, It's a shitty thing to do to the readers.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Second story I read by this writer

and the last one. He or she more than likely has a deep and abiding hatred and disrespect for men in general and husbands specifically. These stories are just rants to justify trashing men and making them look mean and controlling. Story didn't flow, just slid through a bunch of women's lib slime. Hated it, gave it a one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dear Janet I gave you a 5 for your work and effort

and when I see the asshole annony bitching at a writer. I give 5s to help offset his asshole voting!!!! We would all be much more happy if his wife would have shot his sorry ass before she left him!!!!! KEEP WRITING AND DRIVE HIS DUMB ASS CRAZIER than he is now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Marriage Vows

Very good writing and enjoyed. Phil was telling you to suffer. Leave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting!

"But, I have questions for you as well. Why didn't you fight for me you bastard?"

Because, you cheating cunt, you were mine, we were each others. Yet you threw it away to be a slut once again. If a burglar comes into my house, should I call the police and let them take care of it, or should I fight with them, reason with them, until they give it back?

"Saving our marriage needs action from both of us. I cannot do it alone."

Now hold on whore. You were able to single handedly destroy it, now you say I need to help you fix it? What about the next time Jeff needs to pop his nuts into your diseased cunt? And the time after that? How about when I see you look at my friends in a manner which makes me worry, I need to do something there too? Have you ever heard of the term 'self control'? Have you heard of the term 'cleave to your husband'? C'mon slut, when you're unfucked by an old boyfriend, we'll get back together, whore.

Here is the deal. I came home after 11 years of marriage to find my wife in bed with an old boyfriend too. She had been hung up on his big dick (bigger than my 7 3/4" cock) and they broke up when he thought he should give other women ample opportunity to same his cock. They broke up and reunited a few times when he needed to get his nuts off, until he finally realized he couldn't keep it in his pants and they threw out their marriage plans.

But then Tom moved back to town. It wasn't more than a few months when I caught her sliding up and down his cock in OUR bed. My reaction? Extreme punishment. Hey, she did the crime, she can do the time. I simply turned around after they both saw me and headed downstairs where I turned on Sportscenter. Tom came creeping down the stairs, he had to pass me to leave the house. I didn't even bother to look up. Jody stayed upstairs, terrified of my reaction. It wasn't until later in the evening when she finally came downstairs. She had obviously been crying and tried to come to me in order to explain. I simply turned up the TV until she stopped.

The first thing I did was head straight upstairs and begin to move all my stuff, with the exception of my pillow, into the spare room. When Jody found what I was doing, she sobbed, cried and generally made a nuisance of herself. At one point, she held me so I couldn't leave our bedroom, and at another, she attempted to take stuff back into our bedroom. Finally, she gave up and left me alone in my new room.

When I came home from work the next day after having still not talked to her, I found she'd moved everything back in to her room. It was no longer 'ours'. Taking another hour, I repeated my move. She'd fixed dinner so I figured I'd be a fool not to eat. I even answered some of her questions, the same as I would any other stranger. Obviously, I didn't know the woman I'd known for so many years as my wife.

That began to be a repeat. Everyday I'd come home and move things back to my room. Finally I grew tired of it, went out and bought what I needed, including sheets, new pillow, etc. Along with that, I put on a lock so she couldn't get in. I did all this on a day when she was still at work, or fucking around, who knows. When she came home and found I hadn't moved anything back, she was ecstatic! So happy, friendly and full of life, it was all crushed when I headed for bed, unlocked the door and locked it behind me. I could hear her crying in her room when I was falling asleep.

After that, my room was kept locked. I washed my own clothes and sheets, took care of everything inside that room. I was friendly and cordial toward her, but not loving. I couldn't be loving to someone I did not love anymore. Finally, after about six months or so, she left the house one evening, dressed up as if for a date. That was perfect, I had already prepared for something like that. While she was gone, I got out the new locking sets for the front and back doors. Then went to bed, leaving the tv on in my room, also some earplugs were in. She could find another place to stay.

She wasn't there when I got up so when I left for work, I locked the house back up. That night, she was waiting on the steps but didn't say anything, just came in. After a few weeks, she left again and again, I locked the house up. This went on until the next summer when Tom was badly beaten, almost to death. She was distraught when she finally came home but never accused me. How could I have done it, my hands weren't bothered in the least. Tom survived but was never the same and had to have a live-in nurse to aid in his day to day life after that.

It's been 8 years since she cheated on me. I don't date, neither does she, I guess. She also doesn't leave if there is anyway I might lock the door. She talks more and more that we should behave more like man and wife if we're ever going to have children. The way she cried and ran to her room after I just looked at her and laughed, should have told her all she needs to know.

Who knows, maybe one of these times when I lock her out, she'll actually stay the fuck away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
she had to decide herself

if she couldn't decide for herself, absolutely decide to resist her old boyfriend all by herself, his fighting for her is useless. she has to decide for herself, being forced to behave as a wife should by his stopping her is less than useless in restoring trust.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Ok, what?!?

She admits that when she was rushing home after being "caught" she was more than prepared to lie her ass off...

And yet, somehow, it's his fault for not confronting her with her lies in the first place...? She's basically proven all he'd have gotten for his trouble was MORE lies...

And I see no reason that she SHOULDN'T suffer... she made him suffer... and everyday after the confrontation he was STILL suffering... deal with it, bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF?

Why didn't you fight for me you bastard? After I Lied and wontantly fucked Jeff's brains out. After I fooled you and made a cuckold out of you. Don't you know that I did all of this because you're the love of my life! WOW! If that's her definition of Love I'll pass. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she is mental

The whole story is she's pissed he caught her. She never really accepts she fucked up. The story starts out she feels bad be caught and how she to justify hrr needs. Then she blames him in trying to again not face the reality her marriage is over. He did the thing to her so he wouldn't get screwed in court. Now the marrige over. Get divorced and leave each other to never see each other again. The End

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Yeah...Let's Blame The Non-Cheater for the Cheater's Cheating!

Ok, I lost my copy of the cheaters' handbook but I'm sure it says somewhere in it to shift the blame for the cheater onto the non-cheater. It's all his fault for not saying anything about the months of the cheater's lies and dishonesty. It's his fault for not saying anything so the cheater could have been more careful. I hope this guys runs -not walks- away from her. She is very simply a cheater and will come with all kinds of excuses and reasons for her cheating. I hate to cast aspersions on the mentally challenged but this girl definitely needs a sanity check. Thanks for a very interesting story. (I sure would like a reply letter from the husband.)

elHosedelHosedover 8 years ago
The Husband's Actions...

...after suspecting can basically be described as "desensitization training". He didn't feel there was any reason to "fight for her" and was merely allowing the continued lies to eat at his love for her so that when he finally left he no longer cared. A reasonable and likely reaction from a spouse that ALL cheaters should be aware of. It's also the reason why long-term betrayal is nay impossible to forget (notice I didn't say forgive, they aren't the same thing).

The ending to this is most definitely divorce.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneabout 8 years ago
She Saved him

All the time and effort of kicking her selfish lying cheating ass out the door! It was all about her during the affair. After it was all about her time table for forgiveness and reconciliation. Me, me me it was all about her. He has not lost anything but a self centered snot.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THANK GOD IN GREYHOUND SHE'S GONE

and riddance and rubbish to boot, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
priceless

all his fault then?! "why didn,t you fight for me"

because you're not worth it you cheating skank!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shame

It's a shame that the bitch didn't get cancer or AIDS and her lover didn't all from a building into a fite somewhere.

I don't have much time for cheaters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I cheated, you wont forgive me, boohoo

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written but...

I gave it 4* for good writing but this bitch still has her head up her slutty ass to say she doesn't know if she can forgive him.

A lot of what she says is correct but her forgiving him is pure whore bullshit and when she started lying and whoring, he had to catch her to even get a confession so fighting for her was pure bullshit as well.

I would fight, kill and die for a righteous woman. She is worth it. A cheating slut is not.

I do agree he should have just divorced her stupid ass. She was too stupid to be married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
once again

A wife cheats feels guilt more from being caught and then during atime of soul searching decidesin the end the husband was to blame all along

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com cheating wife exposed...she also blames men for her numerous affairs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't think so!

My response would be to tell Janet to eat shit and die with her sorry ass excuse about Phil not fighting for her. She wasn't worth it and if Phil wanted a home fuck while he looked around for a honest and trustworthy replacement - good for him. The character Janet is and always be a self serving bitch that will go through life cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Actually Quite Accurate

Excellent portrayal of a narcissistic entitled, arrogant woman unable to stop herself from gaslighting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
always husbands fault

That is the TRUTH -Now come CONSEQUENCES

Details of true life serial cheating wife on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. She lost college instructor position in Helena Montana because of that info and more including sex photo.

She liked to tell people about her affairs

SOMEONE DECIDE TO ALSO DO SOME TALKING

Visit and Friend profile-I have

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
her question

She asks why didn't he confront her, but admits she would have lied if he did.

Still unwilling to accept she ended marriage

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

It is obvious that you the author have never experienced the betrayal of cheating.

You have read other stories and think if you copy some words and phrases that you can write about it too.

But, it is like war and the military, you will never truly understand until you have been in it.

You are missing the essence of the betrayal, you are missing the true depth of the ripping apart that it causes.

To compound that, you try writing from a woman's point LOL .

Just for example, you seem to be under the impression that an affair is a mistake, and just happened.

Just that idea alone identifies you as someone who truly has never experienced what you are trying to write about.

I have neither the time or the inclination to school you.

Hey, maybe for those with no experience, your stories work for them.

But for us with the experience, your stories are fraught with fallacies and misconceptions.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
I'm a Slut - Not My Fault

No matter how egregious, the blameless spouse is always at fault. Crap 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A decent effort to portray a woman at the end of her hope.

Divorce is a good way to end a toxic relationship, but a stupid way to punish someone you love. Its all a matter of options. At this point the cheating spouse wants to be out of the reconciliation effort because she has lost hope, and no longer wants to feel the pain and regret of her husbands persecution. If its been 6 months with absolutely no progress then I understand her choice. If she's decent pussy and he really has no respect or love left for her, he should tell her whatever she wants to hear to get her body back in his bed, until he finds her replacement. And its possible her ultimatum will get his ass in gear to get off the pot.

It sounds like a dead marriage. They should bury this horse and move on with their lives.

Well told.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Not bad....

WOW. ...she really, and I mean REALLY does not understand the male perspective. Would be good for you to write the male side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another one

I cheated it was a mistake

Oops I did it again this time was planned but you were at fault because you didn't stop me

I repeatedly lied to you but cannot understand why you won't take me back

Hey it was all your fault and now I am leaving to screw whoever I want

WHAT A TRULY LOVING WIFE.

TELL HUSBAND THE HOLE IS DUG, WOODCHIPPER IS READY TO GO BRING HER BY ANYTIME ALONG WITH HER BUDDY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
uhhh

So little truth and no consequences

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Entitled, delusional, blameshifting, hypocritical, two faced narcissistic whore.

That should have been the title of this story.

You're welcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous