All Comments on 'Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 04'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
it goes whithout saying that...

...ML is a no good fucking whore. I am disapointed that Rusty is turning out to be an ass wipe jerk that only thinks with his dick. People are murdered every day for a lot less reason than ML and Bill have generated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Kick her Out

No man would allow her to stay after he found out that she was pregnant with another man's child

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
now, it finally warms up

The first three parts and the first page here have been slow. now you begin to warm up. Lets see if you can keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
don't want to hurt our marriage

ML says "I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt our marriage" What a crock. Too bad her husband has no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's the Writer's Thinking, Not Rusty's

I mean, Rusty's talking about being scared of HIV, STD, etc. one minute --- like a real, THINKING human being --- and the next: "Okay, if you stop fucking him, I'll raise his kid; but only if you'd stop fucking him. Hopefully you've not gotten aids and given it to me or the kid,,,"

ML: "I'm sorry, Rusty. I love you. <making fake sobbing sounds, looking at Rusty, to see if the Einstein man would catch her>" and then two seconds later, "No, I want AT LEAST TWO BIG COCKS,, one in each hole; one in my mouth; I can never be satisfied with yours alone."

Rusty: "It's either him or me, ML. But, Baby, so you wanna be a whore, eh?, Okay,, I'll show you. I'm gonna fuck you so good, you'd never cheat again, cuz if you do, I'll throw you out immediately." And proceeds to fuck her all over the house, saying, at the end: "Oh, ML, I can't do it no more; I'm exhausted; it's the best sex ever!"

I mean, what kind of a human (other than the AUTHOR who probably fantasize being such an idiotic and "wimpy" husband) talks like that? LOL! LOL!

I thought even in fictional stories, we sorta have to make it semi-believable!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
What A Mom

ML is going to be such a good mom to her baby. Perhaps if it is a girl, she can have her start sucking cock by age 4 or so, and then taking it all the way in her ass and little pussy by age 7. Mommy would be so proud of her.

Rusty, in one chapter, has become a wimp assed prick that , by going along with this bitch's perverted desires, he has become a worthless piece of shit too. the first page of the story should be changed now to reflect the story contents as they really are . Slutwife, Cuckold. Wimp assed limber dicked sissy boy. By chapter 6 the tide will have turned completely. Rusty will probably be sucking Bill's cock, and taking up up his shitter because Bill is a real man. As ML gets big with child, Rusty takes care of Bill sexually, and ML is so grateful to Rusty, she will put him in a cock cage.

Only thing missing now is that bill moves in with them, takes over as chief stud, and they have 5 more kids together while Rusty raises them all, and puts them through college. They move to Utah, and become a new Mormon group that has a woman with more than 1 husband, instead of a man with more than 1 wife.

ML brings all the girls up to be little sluts, and all the boys up to be little cocksuckers and cuckolds.

Undoubtedly the last chapter I'll read, as the story has evolved into just more bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Even the peverts agree

This story is disgusting, doesn't even fall into 'fantasy' as good fantasy creates a world that might 'just' be real, after all. The characters are one demensional, the plot contrived and the subject matter ---distasteful even for literotica standards. Can't give this tripe more than a 0

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
WOW

What will happen next? Rusty goes from a strong Man, to wimp? I hope not where is the Rusty that wanted to kick Bill's ass, the one he hated, knocks up his wife. Rusty is ready to kick her out on the street. One can tell from the story He loves her with all his heart, but how far will he go down the road becoming a wimp and cuckold. Before he realizes his wife is a women who loves the sex more that him or even Bill. Rusty needs to find a nice women who has a couple of kids that need a dad, and the women needs someone to love her and treat her right... OR dose ML see she is screwing up big time and try to make things right and keep them right this time? Could the baby really be Rusty's ...I for one hope so....Hey I love happy endings

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
yeah, I agree

Rusty all of the sudden turned into a pussy whipped wimp husband.

And NO, it is not because he is going to accept the bastard child, it is because he will let Bill fuck his wife again.

First he had murderous intent towards Bill, AND NOW THIS!!!!!!! Arghhh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
COMMON SENSE IS IMPORTANT IN ANYTHING

WHEN WRITING COMMON SENSE MEANS A LOT,BECAUSE US READERS DEPEND ON THE WRITER JUDGEMENT.SOMETIME THE WRITER LETS US DOWN.THIS IS A GOOD STORY,BUT THE PLOT MAKES NO SENSE.THIS WOMAN LIED AND IS CARRYING ANOTHER MAN BABY. NOW WANTS A THREESOME WITH FATHER OF THE BABY.GET REAL.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
A confusingly told story

In part one the wife wasn't wishy washy about desperately craving to fuck Bill. The only thing she worried about her craving was keeping it from her husband. It seemed that Rusty was a nice, boring man, who she "loved" but she truly craved a good fuck. Then she took the high road, stone walling every attempt Rusty made to get her to spend the 10 days with him and ignore Bill.

Then things seemed to get more normal, until this part, #4. Now she was conveniently forgetting the totally passive way she was "fighting" to stay true to her husband. The only thing she didn't do to encourage him was lay back on the cocktail table in the lounge and spread her legs for him.

And until this, Rusty had been a man, with a man's feelings for his wife. Now he has joined the rest of the wimp husband, give my wife to another man because it makes me feel good crew that can be found only on the erotic sites. Or among the couples swapping mates in real life. Those marriages have an average life span of four years, by the way. So while they are around, they aren't for long.

What I'm getting to is complete disappointment with the direction you are taking this story. Up until now I believed you were trying to depict real people in a real life situation. Now I see you are trying to show how the cartoon characters living only on erotic sites are supposed to behave.

Well fine. There are certainly enough readers out there interested only in exercising their right arms to give you a readership. I was hoping you were giving us a story. Foolish me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Let me get this right

ML fucked the man that Rusty hates more than anything (for 4 chapters), gets pregnant with his child and wants to be fucked by him again. And Rusty is okay with this? Rusty is going to share his wife with the man who had unprotected sex with her (his words). What the fuck? This story just got as unrealistic as that dumbass "Unconventional Counseling" crap that's out now. No man, and I mean NO MAN is going to let that asshole into their life again.

And taking care of the baby, won't that be nice? Rusty will change diapers, wake up for feedings, take care of the child when it is sick and of course, babysit while ML goes out to fuck other guys. Maybe ML can get a little pink nanny outfit for Rusty to wear. I am sure that Bill will appreciate that. Thanks for taking what seemed like a strong husband figure and deballing him into a wimp.

Yeah, Bill won't gloat or humiliate Rusty after finding out that he is the father, either. Loving couple to slut-wife and wimp husband.

Sherlock40

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Re: let meget this right?

Another story writer that this shit is heading toward is KarenKay, on this site that writes this type of garbage at every offing. One now is Revenge of the Cheating Husband

The only thing missing in this tale is that Bill was blacker than Coley's ass, and with a 10- 12 inch cock that she just had to have. She loved her husband desperately but just had to have the superior seed in her to make superior children.

I noted that while all the hard fucking that Rusty was giving to her, that the three words "I love you" were missing from both the couple's vocabulary. Just a bunch of rutting like fucking animals. I mean, raising her bastard is just the appropriate thing to do. This won't cost him over 7-800 thousand dollars by the time the kid gets through college. I'm sure too, that Rusty will never think of the son of a bitch that made the kid everytime he, like the other poster said, changing a shitty diaper, or walking the god-damned floor with it at three in the morning. BULLSHIT Scenario period.

Husband goes from hated rival to wife's shared stud in one fucking chapter. WOW

Please this this cuckolded wimp ass cocksucker his kehones back.

Gary

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Others have made truly relevant comments

Troubador and the one after his are to the point.

What this writer should realise is that once you define a character, then that character must be consistent, at least until you give valid reasons for a change.

Here you have Rusty, a strong, sensible, masculine man changing way too much with no reasons you have shared with your readers.

You have completely spoiled a good story by trashing the only likeable character in the whole story.

It was obvious from the start that ML would fuck Bill - you made that obvious. Bill is always just out to fuck ML and has no other real feelings for her. So we have no problem accepting their actions.

Then, suddenly for no reason Rusty becomes a complete fuckwit. Why - just because you can't resist the temptation to write the same wimp husband story 99% of all Literotica writers seem to love?

Did you ever bother reading the reviews of those stories? The vast majority of readers hate wimp stories, so why keep on writing them?

If you have changed Rusty to annoy your readers and get lots of coments, then you have succeeded.

But, you will get much better comments and a far better score if you give Rusty back the spine he started out with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not bad.

I think you should've ended it right when he fucked her like Bill would've and had her just forget about Bill and make her love Rusty that much more. Period...right now it appears she's going down the road to "two cock whore" and she'll leave 'em.

Almost like Need You's "Revenge Stories" (Which were good minus all the alternate endings.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
disappointed

i'll keep the vote unanamous. very disappointed that you made Rusty into the usual wimp husband. in one sit down conversation he went from kicking her out of the house to going along with whatever she wants. very disappointing chapter.

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Poooor Concept and delivery

I'm disappointed in your abilities (you are able to write but cannot grasp a theme and stick to it) See the other's comments for specifics.

I do think you could do better

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Prove us wrong...show us your strong Rusty

Chapters 1-3 were great, as was up to about half of page two of this story. ML just took this huge 180 personality turn out of no where. Rusty to me really loves ML and i think his reasoning for staying with her besides, the Best sex he ever had, as he put it, is that he wants to satisfiy her needs himself. He even told her that it was going to be and only him. It was stated that ML never actually answered his questions a coulpe of times. They need sit down and have a calm talk and even bring an expert to sort things out. My perdiction is that Rusty will refuse her attempts at including Bill, Since He despises Him, then she'll end up turning to Bill knowing he'll provide and then she will become a true slut and whore, remember she still has his card. Wait till the paranoia sets in. ML thinks she has Rusty wrapped around her finger I hope he proves her wrong. He's confused and his mind is clouded by sex, come out of the Mist buddy and prove that your no cock sucking wimp of a husband, And if you see Billy boy give him a Kick in the balls for me too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Different

i think the next part will have more to it.let it not be a purely wimp affair, but I can see the smirk on Bill's face alrady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GONE SOUTH

all the rage and anger he had towards Bill, and now they are going to invite him in ? was thier a part I missed ?

Wasn't expected to go in this direction now its like all the other supposely Loving wife stories, should i bother even reading part 5? I think not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I just knew it.

I just knew that this was just going to be another wimp story. I have decided that most authors on this site are queers because queers are wimps so that how they describe husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hm

"ML told her husband she wanted two cocks." That pretty much says it all....I'd have told her she can have all the cocks she wants, from whoever she wants, but it'd be a cold day in hell before she got MY cock. Sorry folks, had to fastforward throught this thing of a story, otherwise I'd have lots more to say that the author would probably not enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Zzzz

Another oversexed same old slut- wimp boring crap story. Nothing exciting after chapter 3 except a bastard child and a dumb ass wimp. Oh let alone your English and writing skills. yep sucks as your crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible

BS all the way. He is a wimp cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5!! HEY ANONY readoing another one of these LW cuck stories are you!

Seems like you read every one. And yet you say you hate them!! Your the one full of BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ew

he had ALL the leverage.

why oh why did he even make the option of

1)play ball and i'll raise your adultery baby.

that's sick. i'd tell her straight up her choices

1)you abort the baby, send a photo of the dead baby with us SMILING to your lover or we're finished. that's non-negotiable. after all the disrespect, she'll have to actually pay a real price. MAYBE we stay together...i reserve the right to have one affair without your knowledge.

2)or get lost. and everyone will know it's not my baby. every new b/f you get will know. and your lover gets his teeth kicked in by someone else.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
If

If she wants two cocks, buy her some chickens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
2 Stars

The Cow is having another mans baby .. And this Cluck wants to raise it like it is his Baby .. I would have divorced her sorry ass and sued the Company Bill worked for . I do not think a hotel resort wants that kind of Publicity .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous