All Comments on 'Twelve Gates Ch. 12'

by North200

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago
I don't know where you will go next, but...

*stands and starts a slow, steady applause*

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago

*stands beside FA and joins in the slow steady applause*

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
by far my favorite chapter so far.

Breaking out and away from the template was absolutely the best thing that could happen in this story. Now i can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done

Well written. Of course, there's control and then there's controlling. him having control of her finances is beyond the pale for me personally. That's how abusers operate, forcing the abusee to have complete dependence. The important point in the banking scene is that she didn't understand what she was doing, and he wasn't aware enough to ensure that she knew exactly what was going on. It was his mistake.

Again, my opinion - my choices for my life - and everyone is different and entitled to form their relationships to meet their own needs, so long that it is legal - but if a sub doesn't know how to live independently then he/she has no business submitting to anyone. It isn't fair to the dominant, and it certainly isn't safe for the sub.

It is the great irony of dominance that the dom is not really the one in control of any given situation (only of himself - or herself) with a sub. Kudos for illustrating that particular truth in your rope demonstration.

My hackles are raised. My spidey sense is going off. Is this a gothic tale dressed in modern garb? Is he a con man? Does she have a trust fund he wants control of? Has all this been a grand ruse to a nefarious end? Is he good or evil? Can she learn to be strong and independent so that her submission will actually have meaning and truth? I have no idea where you're going with this story, but I'm curious to see where you take us next.

Good safety tips on the rope work, BTW. All true. Thank you for that. There's another series that's popular right now that needs to take that lesson to heart.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19about 10 years ago
Nice!

Very well-written. You've been building up the slow unease in the readers for a few chapters now, and it's lovely (and incredibly good writing) that the same unease has been building up in Grey. I can't wait to see where this goes next!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
As the previous guys have said.

A beautifully written tale, with the ominous music slowly building in the background.

Will she need a bigger boat ?

Should she invest in a shower screen instead of a curtain ?

Can anyone hear her scream ?

5/5 and very well deserved too

eaglejet1eaglejet1about 10 years ago
Wow!!

I so didn't see that coming, although I've felt her uneasiness through your words.

What a wonderful, yet suspenseful twist to the story.

Standing and applauding with a few of the others.

5 more stars from me and thank you for writing this awesome tale.

MiramiraMiramiraabout 10 years ago

Please please pleeeeeeease, hurry up with the next chapter, can't wait

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years ago

I believe all of my fellow commentors have said it all already North. You've taken us for quite a ride and I'm as curious as the others for how it will end. As always, your writing and the story are unsurpassed.

PaddlrPaddlrabout 10 years ago
Wonderful prose

This is masterful writing (no pun intended). I enjoy watching the growth of their emotional relationship as much as their physical one. Please continue, but don't rush; I value the quality of the writing more than the frequency of new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank God

I have been really enjoying this series, but she just slipped into it all a little too easily, this chapter was definitely needed to bring a bit of realism back well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous