Two Moms, Two Laps: Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,352 Followers

"That's nice. Now can you take a hint? I like sucking. A lot."

"Can you get naked with me?" I asked.

She looked at me intensely. "I'm not sure I'm ready to go all the way."

"I want to see you. That beautiful body I fantasize about. When you're done blowing me, I'm going to return the favor."

She blushed. "I wasn't expecting that," she said shyly.

I pulled her close, and kissed her deeply. "Go clean up in the bathroom. Take your time until you feel comfortable getting back in this bed with me, naked. Then you and I are going to spend from now until dinner learning from each other."

She grinned. "Is that an order?"

"Will that get you in my bed naked for the rest of the afternoon?"

"Your wish is my command." She kissed me, running her hand over my cock, while she climbed off the bed. "I won't be long. Don't get started without me."

The saucy girl dropped her shorts on the way, disappearing into the bathroom wearing only her panties. When I heard the shower start, I threw on some shorts and headed downstairs.

Mom was in the kitchen when I got there. "Taking a break already?" she teased.

"We've just been talking. Mostly about where things were going with us. It was good."

Mom nodded. "That's great. Penny is a darling girl. She likes you a lot."

"How are you feeling?" I asked her, headed for the fridge.

"Much better, thanks baby. The nap and the bath helped a lot."

I was getting bottles of water for both of us. "Things are about to heat up," I confessed. "I have some thirsty work ahead of me. She'll be staying for dinner, by the way."

Mom walked up and put her arms around me. "Damn. If I hadn't promised your father to behave, I'd get your first load out of the way, take the edge off, so you could take your time with her."

"Jesus, Mom! If you're not going to do it, don't talk about it. You're driving me crazy!"

"Do you need a condom?" she asked.

"Not yet. We're not going all the way now. We're just going to play with each other a while."

She sighed. "God, I'm so jealous of that young girl."

"How do you think I feel, after watching the performance you put on last night for me."

She grinned. "Did you like it? I tried to give you a sexy show."

I took the waters in hand, and gave Mom a quick kiss. "I can't be thinking about that now, or I won't last 10 seconds in Penny's mouth."

As it was, I didn't last more than about 2 minutes between Penny's accommodating lips. At least the first time. Once that was out of the way, we both learned how much better it could be with time to relax, privacy, a comfortable setting, and all our concerns openly talked about.

She had told me she liked sucking, and her actions matched her words. She seemed to have a blast getting me hard the second time, giggling and teasing until I was stiff and ready for more.

"This is so cool, Jeremy, watching you go from soft to this. You always start so hard. The change is amazing, feeling you stiffen in my mouth, thickening, filling me."

"It's pretty damn sweet on this end, trust me. You like?"

She sucked me once, deliciously. "I love it."

She played around, trying different things, responding to my reactions, changing things up. She did a lot of licking and kissing, all up and down my shaft. Sucking on the head, stroking with her hand, taking me to the back of her mouth, struggling to take me deeper and deeper, gasping sexily, before laughing.

"I can do it," she growled.

"I don't doubt it."

She sat up, looking at me. "Do you like it? Really? Is it good, or is it just that having any girl's mouth on your cock is a turn on?"

"Penny, you are doing an incredible job. I swear, it's amazing."

"Make sure you tell me if I do anything wrong, or if anything could be better," she said, back to licking my shaft. "How else am I supposed to improve?" She gave me a wink, and I groaned.

She was sucking me steadily, her mouth and hand working in tandem, up and down, up and down, making great progress. I was getting harder and more excited.

Until Mom walked in. Penny damn near bit my cock off, squealing. I grunted painfully.

"Never mind me, kids. I just brought you a snack. Dinner's going to be late. Your father has to finish something up in the office." She walked beside the bed, setting the plate and drinks on the bedside table, watching us with a smile on her face.

Penny had started to pull away at first, but I had held her head in place, my cock pressed against the back of her mouth.

Mom reached over and smacked my hands away. "Don't do that, Jeremy! Never! That's not how you treat a lady. I thought I'd raised you better than that!"

Penny pulled off of me, obviously embarrassed, drool leaking from her lips. She was grabbing at the bed sheet, trying to cover herself up.

Mom helped, pulling the sheet over her. "Don't be shy, honey. It's a beautiful thing you're doing." She stroked the girl's side. "He's behaving, I hope."

Penny looked up, nodding mutely.

Mom leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you, I only wanted to make sure that everything was Ok." Mom took the edge of the sheet, and wiped Penny's mouth.

Penny nodded. "It's wonderful."

Mom chuckled. "That's all I needed to know. Can I get you kids anything?"

"A little privacy, Mom?" I reminded her.

"Sure, you're happy enough to watch me go down on your father, but you're not willing to share?" Mom pouted.

Penny gasped. "You're kidding! He watched you?"

Mom settled back onto the bed, caressing Penny's covered leg. "Jeremy's father can be rather demanding on occasion. I interrupted a conversation they were having last night, and I guess he thought I was teasing a little too much. So he had me blow him right there, on the patio, with Jeremy sitting this close," she said, nodding toward my proximity.

"God, that would be so embarrassing," Penny confessed.

Mom nodded. "It was, at first. I couldn't believe that he would do that. In front of my boy. But then, once I got into it, I'm not ashamed to say it was a little exciting, showing off what I could do, making his father squirm for me. When Jeremy pulled my hair out of the way, for a better view, his touch alone set me off. It was incredible."

Penny had uncurled a bit, leaning against me, looking at Mom. It gave me a chance to play with her perky breasts a bit. She seemed utterly fascinated. "I would just die if Mom or Dad saw me doing something like this."

"Like what?" Mom teased.

Penny grinned. She turned and put her mouth over my cock which had softened a little. She sucked me hard, wiggling her head, freeing me with an audible 'pop'. "Like that," she answered.

Mom giggled, reaching out and brushing her hair back. "You like doing it, don't you? Like me."

She nodded. "I love it, Mrs. Davis."

"Alice. Call me Alice, honey. Why would you die if your Mom or Dad saw you?"

"I just would! It would be horrible!"

"They're just people. You're Mom is a girl like us. She knows all about this stuff. I'm sure she's delivered her share of blow-jobs."

"But she's my Mom!" Penny said.

"She's a woman. Your Dad probably wouldn't mind at all. I don't know a man alive who doesn't love a good suck, and they seem to enjoy watching them almost as much as receiving them." She turned to me. "You enjoyed watching Mommy suck your father, didn't you Jeremy?"

"Incredible, Mom," I confessed.

"But he's my Dad!" Penny said.

"He's a man, baby girl. They're all just men. Especially when they're hard, and you're naked."

"This is really weird, Alice," Penny said.

"I understand, sweetie. I'll leave if you want me to. Do you want me to leave now?"

Penny looked back at me, then at Mom. "I, uh..."

Mom interrupted. "I'd like to stay. I'd like to see you do it. Blow my boy. Suck him for me. I'm his mom, I can't, but I'd love to see you do it."

Penny looked at me.

"Suck me beautiful. Get me off, so I can do the same for you."

She glanced back at Mom, pulled the sheet back around her body, and took me in her mouth. I groaned. I couldn't believe she was doing it. Sucking me, with Mom watching. Mom didn't say anything, sitting quietly, running her hand over Penny's shoulders, while my girlfriend sucked me diligently. She was almost working at it, no longer playful.

Mom kissed her on the shoulder. "Don't make a job out of it because I'm here. Have fun. Enjoy it. Tease him. Don't do this for me, do it for him, and for you."

Penny looked back at Mom, pulling her mouth off of me. I saw her grin, and fun Penny was back, licking and teasing, looking up at me, kissing my cock, sucking playfully.

Mom couldn't leave well enough alone, rubbing Penny's shoulders, holding her hair back out of the way. She scooted in closer, leaning over my girlfriend, the sheet that was covering her slowly falling by the way. Penny had been laying sideways, but she scooted over between my legs, looking up at me, while she sucked me wildly. She was fully naked, on her knees, pleasuring me.

Mom stretched out on the bed beside us, her face only a few inches from where Penny was playing. She kissed my hip bone, and I heard a moan escape Penny, who was watching her intently.

"Make him come for us," Mom said softly. "Tell him what you want."

Penny pulled up gasping. "Come for me, Jeremy. Come in my dirty little mouth, while your Mom watches us. Show her how I make you feel."

She started sucking me for real, hand pumping away, my cock disappearing deep into her mouth.

"Fuck, Penny, I'm going to come," I gasped.

"All over my pretty face," she said, her hand a blur on my shaft.

I groaned, unable to hold back. "Oh GOD!" I shouted, exploding, shooting my cream across her nose, cheeks and mouth. She was giggling, pointing my cock at her face, opening her mouth, licking me as my shots faded, rubbing my cock against her cheeks. She looked at Mom, sucking my cum off my cock, before using it to clean her face some more, and licking me clean again.

She was grinning wildly, obviously pleased with herself. Mom reached out and ran her finger along Penny's chin, cleaning her up, then slipped her finger into Penny's mouth. Penny sucked Mom's finger, closing her eyes. Mom cleaned her again, from beside her eye, and then brought the finger to her own mouth, sucking it clean.

Penny moaned, taking Mom's finger back into her own mouth. "God, that was hot, Alice."

Mom leaned in and pressed her lips softly against Penny's. "Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this. I won't forget it." She brushed Penny's hair back, and kissed her on the top of her head. "You're a lucky man, Jeremy."

I laughed. "You don't have to tell me. That much I know."

Mom got up, straightening herself out. "I'll leave you two alone now. I won't bother you again until dinner's ready."

Penny jumped up and gave her a hug. "Thanks, Alice. That was wonderful. And you can come back any time."

Mom hugged her back. "I can't. I don't trust myself. I want you to do for him what I can't. Can you do that for me, honey?"

Penny nodded. "I'm going to drive him crazy for you."

Mom grinned. "I won't hold you up any longer." She leaned forward and gave Penny another small kiss on the lips. Those kisses were killing me. "He's ready for more. I better go before he explodes," Mom said, nodding toward where I was laying, stroking my latest hard-on.

Mom left us, and Penny and I enjoyed a couple of chocolate chip cookies and milk, laughing that Mom still treated us like kids as far as snacks were concerned. Penny was teasing, playing with my cock, while I kissed the cookie crumbs off her mouth.

"You're Mom's a little wild, isn't she?"

I nodded. "I never thought so until recently. But the last few days, definitely."

"She wants you," Penny said.

"I think it's the idea of having me, seeing me with you, that's has her this way. She and Dad are very happy together. They have a great sex life."

"And you know this because..?" she teased.

"They both have told me so. They're very openly affectionate. And loud, when they're in their room, especially when they forget to close their door."

"No shit? Wow, in my house, you'd never know that Mom and Dad had any kind of relationship at all, except they share the same bed."

"That's kind of sad, isn't it? I think it's great that Mom drives Dad crazy, and he adores her. You know, he turned down her kid sister for her."

"Your Aunt Marie?"

"Yep. When they were dating, Aunt Marie actually climbed in the shower with him naked. He turned her away for Mom. They're friends, lovers and partners in everything. I only hope I'm so lucky in love."

She leaned in and kissed my lips. "You're going to be lucky in love today," she said, before lowering her head back into my lap.

"Hey! It's supposed to be my turn," I reminded her.

"When this guy stops coming back for more, you can do what you want. As long as it's hard, it's still my turn."

"That's not fair," I told her, pulling her hair back so I could watch her. "I may have to wait days for my turn. You drive me crazy!"

"Exactly like I promised your Mom. Now hush up and enjoy. I don't want to hear anything from you but moans and groans, and advice on how I can do you better."

I sat back and let her pleasure me again. It took a long time, but she was patient and playful, and ever so generous with her attention. "Could you move over here next to me, so I can touch you while you do that?" I asked.

"Would you like that? Fondling me, playing with my titties, touching me down there?" she asked, crawling sideways and moving her body sexily for me.

"I'd love it."

"Grope away, handsome."

I touched her, caressed her, running my hands over her smooth skin, squeezing her butt cheeks softly, sliding my finger down her crack, before exploring her pussy. She'd never allowed me access to it before, and I was going nuts. Finally I couldn't take it any longer. I lifted her up, making her squeal and giggle, then lowered her over my face, straddling my head.

"God, you're beautiful," I said, looking at her cute little pussy, swollen lips, small little opening. It didn't look big enough to slide a finger in, never mind my whole cock.

She had her mouth around my shaft, working hard. I licked her, parting her lips with my tongue, smelling her, tasting her for the first time. It was so damn exciting, it was pushing me over the edge.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, erupting in Penny's mouth suddenly.

She sucked me dry, and kept on sucking while I put a little of what I'd learned with Aunt Marie to use. It was working, and she was moaning continuously, her head resting on my thigh while my mouth and active fingers had their way with her.

She got excited very quickly, and I thought she was going to come for me, but although it was easy to bring her to the edge of orgasm, it was difficult to get her over. She continued moaning and groaning, wriggling wildly. I did everything I could, licking and sucking, fingering and poking. I had my lips over her clit, teasing it gently, when I nudged a finger against her back door. She moaned loudly, her legs trembling, and as I eased it into her rear, she finally went off, screaming out, coming hard.

I let her down easily, licking her gently, until she was relaxed, lying on me, gasping.

She climbed up off me, turning around and lying on me again, bringing her lips to mine. "My God, Jeremy! That was incredible!"

"You think so?" I teased, kissing her pretty little lips that had done so much for me.

"Fuck! I've never come like that. I was on edge so long, driving me crazy, and then boom! Wow. I can't believe we wasted a year. We could have been doing this all along!"

I laughed. "I guess we have some catching up to do."

I grabbed her around the waist, and rolled over with her, loving the way she giggled for me. I slid down between her legs, kissing her. "You have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen, and sooo sweet. I love the way you taste and smell," I told her.

"Really? You don't just do it for me? You really like it?"

"Do you like sucking?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah," she chuckled.

"I love going down on you. Getting you off makes me feel amazing."

She pressed my face down into her crotch. "Show me."

I did, taking my time, enjoying learning about her, tasting her, fingering her, seeing what she responded to. She was very vocal with what she liked, thankfully, and it wasn't long before I pressed all the right buttons and had her coming for me again, screaming out my name, giving me goosebumps.

We laid in bed together, naked, holding each other, talking about it. What we'd done, what we'd liked, and why. Penny giggled abruptly. "Your Mom would have loved that."

"What?"

"Seeing how you got me off. That was fucking amazing, Jeremy. A-mazing."

"It's all you beautiful. Trust me."

"How did you learn to do that?" she asked, obviously curious.

I'm sure I blushed. "That's a story for another day. I had a very good mentor."

"Now you're killing me. Who?"

I leaned over and kissed her softly, nibbling her bottom lip. "I promised not to tell. Sorry."

"You promised to keep my pictures private," she reminded me. "You owe me."

She had her hand on my cock, stroking and tugging, slowly bringing me back to life. "Let me take some more pictures of you doing that, and I'll tell you."

"Sure, and this time the pictures will probably end up on the internet," she said, poking me.

"No, I promise. Nobody will see it except for you, me and my family."

"Your family?"

"Mom and Dad. Dad would just die. It's not going to take you any twenty years to catch up to Mom, and I want to show him."

"You're kidding, right? You want to show him pictures of me going down on you?"

"No. A video."

"Video! Now I know you're nuts."

I kissed her chin, her jaw line, licking teasingly, "You'll never believe who taught me how to go down on a girl, and where."

She jabbed me. "You fucker. You had to go there, didn't you? Is it really a good story?"

"The best. You'll have to swear on your life never to tell anyone. I'd be killed for sure."

"And the video, you promise only us and your parents?"

"I promise."

She grabbed my phone from the bedside and passed it to me, before climbing down between my legs. "It better be a damn good story."

"Ready, Jeremy? Let's see what I can do for you." She turned to the camera. "Hope you enjoy the show." It was at least a 15 minute blow-job, and I was going crazy, both from what she was doing, and who was going to watch it. I was afraid I was going to run out of battery. She was learning me, and as I got close, she rose up, looking into the camera. "Hey Mom and Dad, he's about to blow for me," she said stroking my cock, smiling. "Normally I'd suck him dry and swallow every delicious drop, but I'm going to let him come on my face for you." She looked at me, "Warn me, Ok?"

"God, Penny!" I groaned.

"Goddess Penny," she giggled, before taking me back in her mouth. She sucked me and stroked me, quickly bringing me to the edge. "I'm close," I warned her.

She climbed off the bed and got on her knees. "Come for me, Jeremy. Shoot all over my face for Mom and Dad," she moaned.

I followed her, stroking my cock. I stuck it back between her lips, fucking her sexy mouth for a few more seconds, before pulling out. "Fuck," I groaned, keeping the camera focused on her face as I blew my load. I got a couple of good shots on her, before she opened her mouth and I finished between her lips, letting her suck me clean.

"Am I pretty, Jeremy? With your cum all over my face, marking me, making me yours?"

"You're beautiful, Penny. Fucking incredible."

She used her fingers to clean her face, sucking them clean. She scooped up some of my cream and held her fingers out to the camera. "If you were here Alice, I'd let you clean them for me." She sucked them herself. "I'd let you lick my whole face clean."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,352 Followers