Two Moms, Two Laps: Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,416 Followers

"Hey Mom and Dad, he's about to blow," we heard her announce. I watched her bring me to the edge, the camera shot getting wobbly when I climbed off the bed, following her, taking a last few strokes in her mouth before bathing her face in my cum, and watching her clean herself.

"If you were here Alice, I'd let you clean them for me. I'd let you lick my whole face clean," she said to the camera.

Dad managed to tear his eyes off the video long enough to look at Mom, questioningly.

"Mom stopped by to drop off snacks and offer encouragement," I told Dad, giving Mom a peck on the cheek. "Totally hands off. I kind of told Penny that I got to watch Mom blow you last night, so she thought it would be kind of cool to let you see us together. She's a tease, isn't she?"

Dad nodded, starting the video over. "You're sure she's new to this?"

"Completely. You saw what the other picture was like. Trust me, it was easy to tell a couple of months ago. Today? Wow, like a whole new girl."

Mom was leaning into Dad. "Atmosphere, baby. No back of the car, uncomfortable, worried someone might walk in on you, awkward BJ. On a bed, relaxed, naked, in the privacy of your room; it frees her, sets her loose."

Dad gave Mom a squeeze. "Not that there's anything wrong with the occasional public BJ, with the excitement of getting caught, huh Alice?"

Mom blushed. "I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about."

Dad grinned. "Of course you don't. Just like having an audience can't be a hell of a motivator to do your best either."

Mom giggled. "Depends on the audience."

He pulled her close for a kiss. A long passionate one. It felt odd, with me sitting on the arm of his chair, my arm around Mom's shoulder, while he kissed her like that, his free hand reaching down and fondling her bottom.

When he came up for air, I spoke, while I had the chance. "Dad, I want to get a decent video camera. Something with better lighting control and easier close-up focusing."

He grinned at me. "Do I want to know what for?"

"I think you know what for. With high-resolution, image stabilization, and better auto-focus. Wouldn't you like to see that video on a 60" screen? Without the shakes, and dark moments?"

"What's something like that cost?" he asked.

"I think around $300."

He whistled. "A lot to pay for a simple BJ video," he said.

I laughed. "Trust me Dad. It'll be worth it. How about it?"

He looked at Mom. "Family camera, right? Your Dad can use it if he feels the urge," she asked.

"Family camera. Anyone can use it."

She turned back to Dad. "I have no problem with that."

Dad nodded. "Use your Mom's credit card. Don't go crazy though." He didn't even look up from the video.

Mom was watching it as well. "Don't you love the way she keeps glancing up at him, those big blue eyes looking all innocent?"

Dad groaned, and I could see Mom was rubbing between his legs. "Alice," he murmured almost desperately.

She slid down between his legs, rubbing her face against his hardness.

Dad looked up at me. "Your Mom's going to blow me now," he said. "You're welcome to stay and watch. Pick up some pointers for your cute little girlfriend."

Mom looked up at him. "Again?" she asked nervously.

Dad stroked her hair. "I'll be gentle tonight. I promise." He lifted his hips, and Mom pulled his pants down, freeing his thick erection.

I moved to the side. "Need another beer?"

Dad smiled, while Mom licked his cock. "Sure. That would be nice."

I rushed out and grabbed two beers, returning to find Mom with most of Dad's cock down her throat. The old horn-dog was holding the video next to her face, watching both at the same time.

Mom gave us a hell of a show, and I was surprised to find Dad ready to come by the time I was about to do so on camera. "On your face," he gasped.

She leaned back, and he stood up.

"Hey Mom and Dad. He's about to blow," I heard Penny say as Mom took Dad back in her mouth. He grabbed her head and starting fucking her face roughly.

"Come for me, Jeremy. Shoot all over my face for Mom and Dad."

"Fuck," Dad groaned, pulling his cock out of her mouth and stroking it fast, while she posed for him, mouth open wide, waiting.

"Am I pretty, Jeremy? With your cum all over my face, marking me, making me yours?"

"Alice," he gasped, his hand a blur. He grunted and shot his load, splashing her face, before finishing in her mouth.

Mom took his cock in her mouth, sucking him.

"If you were here Alice, I'd let you clean them for me. I'd let you lick my whole face clean."

She leaned back, pulling off Dad's cock and showing her empty mouth. She reached up and scraped the cum off her cheek, sucking her finger clean.

Dad watched her, no longer paying attention to the video. "Would you do it, Alice? Lick her face clean?"

Mom grinned. "From his cum?" she said with a nod of her head toward me, "Or yours?"

"Either," he said, his voice catching.

"Both," Mom told him, scraping her other cheek clean and sucking her fingers. "Only if it was Ok with you."

Fuck, that was hot. "It's Ok by me," I said.

It seems like they'd almost forgotten about me. Dad looked over and laughed. "I'm sure. So what do you think? Your girlfriend have a chance to catch up to that?"

Mom was grinning, leaning in and licking Dad's cock teasingly.

"Maybe not yet, but you have to admit, she's a hell of a learner."

Dad laughed, pulling Mom's face onto his cock. "I'll give you that. She's a pretty little cocksucker, and looks eager enough to please. That's worth a lot."

Mom watched me, still sucking Dad. I was getting seriously jealous, and hard as a rock.

"I...I think I'm going to go upstairs now," I told Dad, watching Mom taking him deep. I was sitting on the couch next to them. Mom got up, pushing me back on the couch. She sat on my lap sideways, giving me a kiss.

"You didn't enjoy the show?" she asked teasingly. "Didn't learn anything?"

I adjusted her in my lap, embarrassed. "I think I'm enjoying it too much," I confessed.

She turned in my lap, facing forward, pressing her ass down into my crotch. "I thought you liked me sitting in your lap. You certainly did last time."

Dad walked over to us, standing between my feet. He pulled Mom's face forward, and she took him in her mouth. He reached out and pulled the straps on her shoulders down her arms. Her top slid down, exposing her tits. "That's much better," he said.

Mom was rubbing her ass against my cock, moaning beautifully. I held her hips, pressing against her. I slid my hands down her thighs, rubbing her legs, sliding to the inside of her thighs. Dad was grinning, watching his hot little wife, my sexy Mom, blow him.

Mom opened her legs for me, and I eased my hands higher, pressing against her panties.

"Uh-uh," Dad said, staring down at me. "Let's keep it above the waist." I was suddenly nervous. He grinned. "She's a little sore today."

I moved my hands upward, placing my hands on her breasts, watching for my Dad's reaction. He grinned at me. "Your Mom's a pretty hot number, wouldn't you say?"

I pinched her nipples, tugging on them. "The hottest woman I've ever seen."

He smiled, holding Mom's head and fucking her face aggressively. "Your not as dumb as you look."

I kissed Mom's bare shoulder, feeling her tight ass clenching around my cock. "I get my brains from the hottie. I get my looks from you."

I bit down on her neck, and she moaned around Dad's cock, her body shaking as she came for us.

"You like our boy holding you, while I fuck that sexy mouth, don't you?" Dad teased Mom.

She pulled off his cock, gasping, staring up at Dad. "I need more, Harold. I need you to fuck me," she gasped.

He grabbed her head, and stuck his cock back in her mouth. "Soon, Alice. I promise."

I was playing with her tits, squeezing them, playing with her hard nipples. Biting on her shoulders, I saw one of Dad's markings and I smiled, sucking her skin hard. My hickey was going to obliterate his.

Mom's ass was going to town against my cock. Her butt-cheeks were tensing, teasing me, squeezing my staff.

Dad held up my camera, replaying the Penny video. He turned it toward me. "We appreciate this. I appreciate it." He brushed Mom's hair aside, looking down at her. "It doesn't make up for everything, but it's a hell of a nice start."

I released Mom's skin, giving her neck a nibble. "I know Dad. I'm sorry we went behind your back."

He nodded. "I know. Coming clean helps."

"I'm going to keep making it up to you Dad. I promise."

He grinned. He pulled Mom off his cock, and slapped it against her cheek. "Kiss your boy goodnight, Alice."

Mom turned in my lap, throwing her arms around my neck. She kissed me hard and deep, her tongue exploring my mouth. "That was sweet, making that video for us. You had a good time today?"

"Jesus, Mom. It was an amazing day."

"Even after Penny left?" she asked teasing, kissing my lips softly, grinding against my stiff cock.

"Especially after she left." I looked up at Dad. "I am so fucking jealous." I squeezed Mom's tit, making her moan.

"You should be," Dad laughed. "Although Penny's a sweet little alternative."

He pulled Mom off my lap, hugging her. "This one's mine, Jeremy. I hope you can accept that."

I stood, my cock sticking out in front of me, aching. "I understand Dad."

"Good." He turned her around, facing me, reaching down and grabbing her breasts, squeezing them hard, making her groan. "I'm going to take this hot little piece upstairs and fuck her like she needs." He tugged on her nipples, and she squirmed deliciously. "Don't worry, I'll be easy on her tonight."

I grinned. "Good. Give her what she needs. Give her one for me too."

He chuckled. "You do the same with Penny."

"I will. I'm going to fuck her soon. I'll make sure to get us a nice video."

"You'd do that for us?" Mom asked.

"For Dad. Sorry Mom. He gets to choose if he'll share it with you."

She rubbed her ass against him. "That's fine. I know how to get him to share."

I laughed, bending over and kissing her. "I'm sure you do. Now go upstairs and give him a thank you for me. He deserves it. He's the best man I've ever known, too."

She gave me a hug. "I love you, Jeremy."

"Love you too, Mom. I love you both."

I turned and ran upstairs. Couldn't let Dad see me gettin' all sappy. The whole 'I love you both' was pretty much over the line as it was.

I listened to Dad make love to Mom, both our doors wide open. I stroked myself easily, imagining taking a turn on Mom myself. I heard her cry out, and Dad's chuckle. "That one was for you, Jeremy," he called out.

I got myself off, one last time, barely hard enough to manage it. It had been a pretty intense day. I could still smell Penny on my sheets. She really was amazing. Not Mom, but hell, nobody was.

* * *

I woke with Mom's arms around me, kissing my shoulder. "Time to get up, lazybones. Daylight's burning.

I turned and found myself holding a naked Mom. She pressed her lips against mine briefly. "Breath of death," she whispered.

"Sorry. I wasn't expecting company."

She rolled back on the bed, stretching, letting me see her beautiful body. "God, Jeremy, last night was incredible."

"You two had a good time?" I teased, fondling her breast.

"The best. He was so loving, so gentle, and still, when I needed it hard, he gave it to me." She arched her back, pressing her breast into my hand. "It was all about me last night. It was wonderful."

"You deserve it, Mom."

She turned on her side, her hand on my chest, looking at me. "You don't mind that I talk to you about it?"

"I love it Mom. I'll never get enough of hearing how much you two love each other."

She smiled. "You really love your old man, don't you?"

"Of course. Almost as much as I love you."

"You never say it."

"Mom! We're men. We don't have to say it. We know."

She leaned in and kissed me warmly. "That video of Penny. I don't know if you can understand how much that meant to him. The way she sucked you, talking to us. Doing it for us. Openly sharing it with him."

"That part was her idea," I admitted.

"You owe her one." She moved against me, throwing her leg over mine, kissing me warmly. "Your Dad is very private. Much more than me. What he's doing, letting you watch us, it's not like him. We've never done anything like that. We've never been swingers or fooled around. We're enough for each other. Sharing that video, it's intensely personal to him. He couldn't stop talking about it last night."

"This whole thing is intensely personal to me, too. I would never do this for anyone else. I wanted Dad to see those pictures of her. Nobody else."

"Is this because of the car ride?" she asked.

"Partly. What we did was so incredible." I pulled her close, hugging her. "Life altering. Doing it behind Dad's back, was the worst thing I've ever done. I'm going to make it up to him."

She pressed her lips to mine, kissing me slowly, her tongue exploring my mouth. I caressed her soft skin, reaching down for that amazing ass, letting it fill my hands, cupping it, feeling the firmness. Jesus, what an ass.

I reached lower, feeling between her legs. She stopped kissing me, and pulled my hands upward. "The rules haven't change Jeremy. I might bend them a little, letting you fondle my butt, but you can't go any further. Keep it above the waist."

"You climb into my bed naked, and tell me that?"

She glared at me. "I could leave."

I pulled her close and hugged her. "No. Please. I'll be good. I promise."

She kissed my neck. "I'm not trying to tease you, Jeremy. I just love being with you like this. If it's too much, I'll understand."

"No Mom. It's not too much. I can deal with this." I went back to fondling her sweet ass. "You guys were bad last night. Dad made you come so loudly, and then yelling out that one was for me."

She giggled. "You have no idea, Jeremy. He was so naughty. He made me act like his Mommy, and pretended it was you fucking the living daylights out of me. I had to wear a blindfold and everything. Sucking that big cock while he called me Mom, begging for it. Such a rotten bastard. He made me come so hard I thought I was going to pass out."

"Seriously? He pretended to be me?"

She giggled. "That was the one that was for you. Literally. I almost screamed your name. I had to be Penny afterward. He came in my mouth so damn fast. I even cried when he took my virginity."

"Mom! Really?"

She wriggled against me, nibbling my shoulder. "What did you expect, after that video?"

"I don't know. Not that!"

She sat up, pressing her naked crotch against my hardness, grinding against me. "Please, Mr. Davis, we really shouldn't," she said in a little girl's voice. "Ok, just the tip, for a second...No, Jeremy will never know. I won't tell I promise." She rose up, holding my cock against her, rubbing it between her wet pussy lips. "Oh, God! It's too big," she whined, pushing it against her opening. "So big," she gasped, pressing it inside. "It's stretching me too much. I can't. We have to stop."

She grabbed my hands, and put it on her hips, then started wiggling. "No, Mr. Davis. We can't. That's enough. I can't take any more," she begged in that high-pitched teasing tone, meant to imitate my girlfriend. "Yes, I promised, but I didn't know," she whined. "No! Please, don't make me take it all. It's impossible. You're so huge. Not my first time!"

She settled down onto my cock about halfway, groaning. "Stop. You have to stop. It's tearing me open. Please. I...I'll blow you. I'll suck you so good. Even better than her. We have to stop. At least let me get used to it."

She had her hands covering mine, still on her hips. Moaning, while she rose up and down on the last few inches of my cock. "It hurts too much. We have to stop. No more!" she cried out, sinking a little further. "God, Mr. Davis, you're killing me. Please stop. Please. We can do something else, anything else. Whatever you want. Please." She leaned over pressing her head against my shoulder, fucking herself with most of my cock.

"Yes, it still hurts. Too much," she whined softly. "Oh FUCK," she groaned. "Stop! You're really hurting me. You're way too thick. Let me suck you, Mr. Davis." She paused, about half-way down my length. "Mrs. Davis?...Yes, she's pretty...Uh-huh, very pretty and sexy. Of course I'd kiss her for you." She slowly slid off my cock, sighing. "Oh God! Thank you." She hesitated at the tip, driving me crazy. "Down there? Kiss her down there? Oh, no! I couldn't."

She slammed down on my cock, crying out loudly. "Ow! No more! I'll do it. I will. I promise. Whatever you want. Whenever you want. You just have to stop."

She started pounding down on my cock, screaming. "No! You promised! You're destroying me! Don't! Don't come in me! I'm not on the pill. I'll get pregnant! You have to stop."

She sighed, groaning, "So big. You fill me up so much." She got quiet, riding me slowly, taking my whole length. I moved with her, thrusting into her, listening to the whimpers and soft moans. "A...little better," she murmured, kissing my chest. She had stopped her own moving, letting me pound into her. "No, it's Ok, a little longer, but you can't come in me." Mom pushed my hips down, riding me gently. "Yes, that's better. It still hurts a little. Oh, God! Not so deep, please, it hurts at the end. Yes, like that, that's better. Much better, thank you." She gasped, grinding against me. "Do you like that, Mr. Davis? Being my first? Stretching out my poor virgin pussy to fit your huge cock?"

It was too much, Mom fucking me like that, pretending to be Penny. "I'm going to come," I warned her through clenched teeth.

"No, Mr. Davis! Not inside of me. I'm not on the pill, and it's the worst time of the month. You can't!" She rode me fast and hard, grinning, driving me crazy. "Please, in my mouth. You can come in my mouth. Just don't fill my poor virgin pussy with your nasty cum." Mom was breathing hard, digging her fingers into my flesh. "God, yes...Alright? Yes, I want your cum. Your nasty hot burning cum all the way up inside of me, making me pregnant. Give it to me, Mr. Davis. Gimme."

I grabbed Mom's hips and slammed into her, filling her just as she'd begged. I don't know if her orgasm was real or part of her game, but it was huge. "FUCK!" she screamed, slamming her hips down and grinding against me.

She laid down on me, settling all the way down. "You were so mean, Mr. Davis," she said softly kissing my chin. "You said just the tip. That was a huge tip! What if I get pregnant?...You'll keep me? Promise?" She kissed my lips. "Again? What if they come home?...You will? You'll make her lick me? Ok, one more time. But that's it. You promise, right?...Mmm. Good. Thank you Mr. Davis. Can I call you Daddy?...Yes, thank you Daddy. Fill up my poor little pussy again. Give me your baby, Daddy."

She rose up on her hands, looking down at me with a wicked grin. Mom was back. "That one doesn't count, you understand. That was naughty little Penny, not your sweet Mom. Right Jeremy? It didn't happen."

I pulled her down and kissed her. "Of course Mom. You'd never do anything so evil." I thrust up into her, still hard.

She smacked me on the chest. "Enough. You know our rules. That's not allowed." She lifted up off of me, my cum draining out of her messily. She turned sideways, licking up the pooling mess. "One moment, Ok, while I clean up poor Penny's face." She licked me for more than a minute, sucking me clean, even going down on me for a while.

She finally sat up blushing, and laid down next to me, quiet.

"Good thing Mom wasn't here," I said softly. "Just me and my naughty girlfriend, playing."

She gave me a squeeze. "I'm sorry, Jeremy. That was wrong of me. Can we pretend that didn't happen? I'll never be able to explain it to your father."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,416 Followers