Two Moms, Two Laps: Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,379 Followers

She went back to sucking faster, her hand moving quickly, desperate for my seed. She looked up at the camera, her eyes pleading. I was hardening in her mouth, coming close, and she responding by moaning for me. She had a wonderful rhythm going, maybe a dozen strokes of her head, before pressing me to the back of her throat, holding me there for a few seconds. She would pull off, lick my length and do it again. She was driving me crazy.

"Yes," she moaned, stroking me, holding the head at the edge of her mouth, moments before I came. I groaned, shooting hard, rope after rope into that teasing warm opening. She sucked me gently, until I stopped, then pulled the head away, showing a mouth full of my cum. She moved her tongue around, then tilted her head back and swallowed. Opening her mouth again, you could see she'd finished most of it. She smiled, taking my cock in her mouth, and pulling it out, messy with my cum. She sucked it back in cleaning it, and when she opened her mouth again, it was empty.

"I would do that for you if I could. As often as you wanted. Not for anyone else but you and your boy. But for you, Harold, anything." She got up and straddled me, holding her tits out. "These would be yours. Completely. Kiss them, lick them, suck them, fuck them. Whatever you want. Love them or abuse them, I wouldn't complain. She scooted forward before leaning back and spreading her legs.

"This would be yours, Harold. My hot little pussy. Trust me when I say it's hot. I may not suck as good as Alice, but you'd love this. It's as magical as her lips. And it would be all yours, if I was allowed." She rubbed it, spreading the lips, showing off her clit. "You could fuck me all you want. Like my sister, I'd never say no."

Aunt Marie rolled over, getting on her knees, tilting her butt back to the camera. "I know it's not as nice as Alice's, but it's yours if you want. I'm a virgin back here. Your virgin. If I was allowed, I'd beg you to fuck my dirty little ass, drill it until I screamed. Teach me what I've been missing all these years." She pressed a finger against her opening, groaning as it slowly sank in. "That's it. The most that ever has gone in there. It would frighten me, but I'd take your big fat juicy prick and take it to the root. I'd scream and cry, and suffer for you. I'd beg you to fill my ass over and over again, until I couldn't take any more. If only I was allowed."

She rolled back over and climbed back between my legs, stroking me again. "I'd be yours Harold. However you wanted me. Twenty years I've behaved, ever since you turned me away. I've loved you and wanted you from that moment. Twenty years, and I've never hit on you, as bad as I wanted to. I love my sister, and I wouldn't hurt her. I will never cheat on her with you. Never. But if she would let me, I would be whatever you wanted. Anything the two of you would let me. I will do anything, I swear, to be a bigger part of your life."

She sucked my cock, rubbing her face against it. "I love your son, you know that. I've never hidden it. I adore him. So much like you. I know Alice thinks I was trying to take him, but nothing could be further from the truth. I know I couldn't. I wouldn't even try. I only want to share him, share both of you with her."

She looked up at the camera, her eyes glistening. "Please, Harold. Help me. I want to make everything better between me and Alice. I'll do anything to regain her trust. Let her know I've been good, all these years. And that I wouldn't betray her. Help me, Harold. Nobody but you has ever been able to influence her. Let me in. Let me part of your lives. Let me share your bed. Your love. I promise you, I'll never make you regret it, and I'll be whatever you need, whatever you want. Totally yours. Your family's love toy."

She sucked me sweetly, eyes closed, lovingly. She looked up. "Everyone thinks I'm a strong woman. I'm not. I need a strong man. Someone to take care of me, and use me hard. Discipline me when I need it. Reward me when I'm good. I'm not too proud to beg. Be that man for me Harold. Help me with Sissy, so I can be your little slut. Please, I'm begging. There's nobody like you. I know that. Make me yours." She went back to sucking my cock.

After several more seconds, she lifted up. "Cut." She grinned. "What do you think?"

"I think that was amazing. Soon, very soon, you'll be lying on me, my cock buried in that magical pussy of yours that I've been dreaming of, and Dad will be fucking your virgin ass. With Mom's blessing."

"God, I hope you're right."

"I am. Ready for video number two?"

"Two?" she asked.

"Where you convince Mom. This is going to be a lot harder."

Harder, and more complicated. We went through three different versions before we thought we had it right, and then redid the last one until we were both happy.

Happy might not be the right word. Exposing your soul like she did was painful, and she was crying in my arms. I held her gently, rocking her, reminding her how much I loved her. I rolled her onto her back, my erection pressed against her. I reached down and rubbed my cock-head against her pussy lips, opening her.

"I'd bend the rules for you, Aunt Marie, if you want."

She shook her head. "God, Jeremy. I want it so bad, but I can't. Not after that. I couldn't betray her like that."

I smiled. "Right answer. I'm going to let her know. I'll tell her I tried, and you said no. It should help."

She looked at me angrily. "Were you testing me?"

"Of course. I love you, but I had to know. I'm going to enjoy having you around the house, my willing little play toy. Of course we're going to have to figure out what to do with Colin."

She smiled at me, pulling me down for a kiss. "You'll figure it out. You're the smartest of all of us. I know you can do it. I trust you."

I got up, sitting next to her, caressing that amazing body. "I have to go. I'm going to set things in motion. It might get ugly, but I don't think so. We have to try. I know that much."

"I'm here whenever you need me."

"I need you all the time, Aunt Marie. Time for me to go make sure I can have you. Wish me luck."

"Good luck, sugar. I love you."

"I know. You might want to start practicing opening up that rear passageway of yours. Dad's going to be using it hard, pretty soon."

She grinned. "I'll see what I can do. Are you going to use it too?"

"All the time. Dad and I are going to tag team your ass until you pass out. Probably a good bit longer. Get ready for us."

She nodded. "I'm going to go shopping now. I think I need some new toys. Let me know how it goes. Don't leave me in the dark."

"Of course."

===============================

Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed the ongoing saga of the Lap Moms.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,379 Followers