Two Moms, Two Laps: Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,373 Followers

"Mom, nothing happened. You told me a naughty story. That's all. I'm not going to do anything with you behind Dad's back."

She hugged me tightly, almost painfully. "Win me, Jeremy. You can win me from him, I know. I don't know how, but he'll share me with you if you do. Win Mommy, baby."

"I will Mom. I promise. I'll figure out a way."

She kissed me softly, making a face. "Clean up, and brush your teeth, whatever you do. I'll get your breakfast for you."

She climbed out of my bed, so beautiful, my cum running down the inside of her thighs. She turned at the door, watching me as I got out of the bed. "I love you, Jeremy," she said softly.

"I love you more, Mom. You'll see."

* * *

I made the call to Penny, and she agreed to go shopping with me. I wanted her there when I bought the camera.

We had a great time, and I found it so comfortable to be with her, holding her when I wanted, giving her the occasional kiss. Patting her bottom. We didn't talk much about the previous day. The future was what mattered at the moment.

I took her to look over the cameras, and she was definitely curious. "Do I want to know what that's for?" she asked.

I grinned teasingly. "You know what it's for."

She blushed. "I didn't say there was going to be another one."

I turned and kissed her hard, surprising her. "You're last one was Academy Award winning. You were an enormous hit."

She leaned her head into my shoulder, "Not here, Jeremy. Please. Don't embarrass me."

"Of course not. Help me pick out the best one. I want image stabilization so the picture isn't so shaky, and easy to use zoom and close-up, and really good auto focus."

We played with the cameras, taking practice pictures. She was getting into it, teasing me. We eventually found the one we both liked best. It was almost $400, a bit more than I'd told Dad. I was willing to pay for the difference if needed.

I broke out the camera and filmed her eating lunch. She was shy at first, then started teasing me, playing with her food, sliding her fries between her lips, licking them, moaning in pleasure.

"Jesus, Penny. You keep that up, and I'm going to have to do you in here."

"They really liked the video?" she asked, grinning shyly.

"Holy shit. I had no idea." I leaned forward, my voice little more than a whisper. "After they watched it the first time, Dad made Mom blow him while he watched. He held the picture right next to her head, and at the end, he came all over her face, just like in the video."

She was clearly excited, squirming in her chair. "You watched them?"

"Oh yeah. That bit, when you told Mom you'd let her lick your face clean? I swear it almost gave him a heart attack."

"Twenty years to catch up?" she asked, grinning slyly.

"I told them it wouldn't take twenty days. Dad's still not completely convinced. Not that you're anything less than spectacular, but Mom's just that good."

"Jesus, Jeremy! How good is she?"

I shrugged. "Looks pretty damn good. Dad's the expert."

She pushed her tray away. "Things are good between us now, aren't they? Better than ever. I know you feel it, too."

I nodded. "Everything feels so right, being with you. Wandering around with you, no weirdness, no uncertainty. It's wonderful."

She grinned. "I know, right? I'm happy now. Really happy. Thank you."

We dumped our trays, and I took her in my arms. "Forgive me for being so stupid for so long?"

She kissed me softly. "If you'll forgive me."

"Done. I love you, Penny."

Her eyes opened wide. "Oh, Jeremy. I love you too. So much."

I held her for a long time. She finally pulled away. "You're going to make me late again. I told Mom I'd be home by 2:00, we have an appointment."

"Can I see you later?"

"I'll be over as soon as I can. Probably around 6:00. Dinner?"

I nodded. "And dessert."

* * *

I dropped her off at her door, getting a nice long kiss before she left. "I love you," she whispered softly.

I was surprised at myself for saying it first. I didn't love her like Mom, or even like Aunt Marie. What I felt for her was different than anything else I'd ever felt before. It was good, and real, and if it wasn't love, it was as close as I'd ever been.

Which made me feel just a little bit guilty when I grabbed my phone.

"Aunt Marie? Would it be Ok if I came over for a while?"

"Give me about twenty minutes, alright handsome?"

* * *

Aunt Marie answered the door wearing the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Lacy and transparent, it barely covered her at all, and what it did cover was more accentuated than hidden.

I took her in my arms and kissed her. She was so damn hot, those big tits of hers begging for attention.

"The afternoon is ours, sugar," Aunt Marie said. "Come play."

I followed her into her bedroom. I'd been there many times before, but never like this. It took on a whole different meaning. The huge 4 poster king size bed. The dresser mirror and closet mirrors both visible from the bed. The thickly padded pillow top mattress, beautiful bedspread, turned down on one side, the smooth satin sheets. I got hard just thinking about it.

Aunt Marie took my bag from my hand and put it on the bed-stand. She started unbuttoning my shirt. "Rules?"

I nodded. "The same. For a little longer."

She kissed my chest, pulling the shirt off, and dropped to her knees, opening my pants. "We could bend them a little. Nobody would have to know," she said softly.

I ran my fingers through her hair. "Like you wouldn't tell Mom," I said.

"Not if you don't want me to," she answered, pulling my pants down to my ankles and helping me step out of them.

"I wish I could believe that," I said.

She slid my boxers down, freeing my hard cock. She took it in her hand, and stroked me once, then took the head in her mouth for a quick, easy suck. "I can keep a secret, Jeremy. I can. Ask your Dad."

Ask Dad? Shit.

I pulled her to her feet, and hugged her again. I tilted her chin up and kissed her softly. "I love you so much, Aunt Marie."

"I love you, Jeremy. As much as I've ever loved anyone."

I opened up the bed, and pulled her in with me. "Tell me about you and Mom. Everything."

She tensed up, suddenly nervous. "What did she say?"

"A lot. Everything about your past. I want to hear it from you."

She bowed her head. "I can't, Jeremy. Please don't ask me."

"Why?"

She heaved a huge sigh, leaning against me. "I'm ashamed."

"I love you. You know that. I know what you've done. Now I want to know how we're going to make it better. Once and for all."

She pulled out of my arms, lying back on the bed, her hands covering her face. "I don't know if we can. I wish we could. I do."

"We can, and we will. I'll help. I'll do everything I can. So will Dad. First, you need to tell me everything."

She turned to me, cuddling in. "Can't we just have our fun?"

"I don't want fun. I want you. All of you. All the time. That's not going to happen until we work out things between you and Mom."

"If we could work things out?"

"You'll be mine."

I listened to my aunt tell her side. About her jealousy. Pretty Alice, perfect Alice, Daddy's pet, who could do no wrong. Good grades, never in trouble, so impossible to be compared to, which her parents did all the time. Why couldn't she be more like Alice? Why couldn't she work harder in school? Why couldn't she do what she was told? Keep her room clean. Dress proper. Be on time. Stay out of trouble. Get better friends. Like perfect Alice.

Aunt Marie rebelled. Fooled around. Stayed out late. Did drugs. Skipped school. Got drunk. Dressed like a slut. Bad Marie, slutty Marie, stupid Marie, she'd heard it all the time.

She did her best to live up to it.

Taking Mom's boyfriends was so easy. Mom didn't put out. Marie would give them one look at her tits, drag them off to her room and fuck them. Didn't matter if her parents were in the house. She once stole Mom's boyfriend while her sister was making dinner.

She didn't want them. Didn't even keep them for long. Just long enough to rub Mom's nose in it.

"Why?" I had to ask. "It wasn't her fault."

"I know that now. Then, she just pissed me off. Why couldn't she screw up just once? Get suspended. Bring home a B. Stay out past curfew. At least get high or drunk. Something. Even the few things she did wrong, she got away with. It wasn't fair."

"She wrecked Mom's car you know? Ran a red light. Had to go to the hospital. Everyone was so worried about her. Treated her like a princess. I backed into a pole and had my driving privileges taken away for a month. God, sometimes I hated her."

"Daddy's little girl. In his eyes she was perfect. She played him. Even at 18 years old, she still sat on his lap all the time, watching TV, reading a book. He'd hold her. Kiss her goodnight. When I tried to hug him he'd shrug me off. If I sat in his lap, he'd put up with it for a few minutes, then tell me I was too heavy. Mom would get mad at me. I figured it out later. He got hard when he held me. Not sweet innocent Alice, at least not that I could tell."

She looked in my eyes. "They didn't love me. Just the Princess. Jenny later, of course, the cute little baby. I was the problem child, and they had very little patience for a sad, confused, teenager."

I held her in my arms. She sounded so sad, like it was still hurting her. "Their loss. You're a wonderful, loving, generous person, and I'll challenge anyone to say different."

She lay in my arms, trembling, thinking back to the bad days. Broke my heart. Happy, cheerful, loving Aunt Marie, an unloved, sad and confused, troubled teen. I couldn't reconcile the two images.

I sat up and started taking off her outfit. "Let's get this off you. It's a shame to cover up any part of your amazing body."

She giggled. "That's all I had, you know. The only place where I could one-up her. The boys always loved my body. All of them." I had her outfit off and pulled her into my arms.

"I can see why. Pretty damned spectacular. Best tits in the world."

She gave me a squeeze. "You should have seen them twenty years ago, sweetie. Back then they were really spectacular. Irresistible. To everyone. Except your Dad."

"He thinks they're amazing. The best ever. Told me so himself."

She looked up at me. "Really? I know he likes them. I see him looking at me."

"Told me how jealous he was that I got to do what we did. How he'd love to trade places with me, if not for Mom."

"How much does he know?" she asked nervously.

"Everything."

"She would tell him," Aunt Marie said, irritation creeping into her voice.

"I told him everything. Every little detail. What these tits are like. How you came for me. All about coming in your mouth that first time. What it was like to hold you, play with you, kiss you."

She buried her head in my shoulder. "Jeremy, how could you?"

"He wanted me to be with you. He made sure you got to sit in my lap. He hit every damn bump in the road, so we'd get to have fun. He would have let me ride with you the whole way home, if Colin hadn't gotten so damn frisky with Mom."

"Really? He wanted me to be with you?"

"That's what he said. That, and he wished he could trade places with me."

"I didn't think he liked me very much."

"He loves you. Like I love you. But he loves Mom, and knows what it would do to her, the way things are now. That's why we're going to fix things. And then I'm going to give you to him."

"He won't," she said nervously.

"He will. With Mom's blessing by the time I'm done."

"Do you honestly think so?"

"Tell me about you and him. That first time."

She was fondling my cock, getting me hard. "He wasn't like the others. Older, confident, manly, so God damn handsome. Better than she deserved. Yes, I wanted him the moment I saw him. I wanted to take him from her and keep him. Not like the others. I loved your father the first time I laid eyes on him."

"I did what I could. Rubbed against him, showed him my tits, even climbed into the shower with him. He didn't know it was me at first, calling me Alice, and telling me we shouldn't. I was behind him and reached around, grabbed that huge cock of his and started stroking him, rubbing my tits against his back, kissing him. He groaned and leaned against the wall, letting me jack him off."

My aunt was stroking me, looking down at my cock. "God, you're so much like him back then. It's uncanny." She leaned down and sucked me once. "I should have done that to him. I should have sucked him off. I didn't do that in those days. Never. Tits and pussy were enough. Or so I thought."

She climbed on top of me, kissing me softly. "I should have finished him. Instead I turned him around and pulled him down for a kiss, grabbing his hands and putting them on my tits. I was convinced that was all he needed. Get a hold of these babies, and he'd be mine."

Aunt Marie sat up, holding her tits out for me. "Irresistible, right? He resisted. He pushed me away. He was gentle about it, I'll give him that. 'No,' he said firmly. I hugged him, grabbing his cock stroking it. He groaned for me. 'We can't. She's your sister,' he told me."

"'We can,' I told him. 'Anything you want. Right now if you want. You can fuck me now and all night long,' I said. I almost had him. I was so close. He pushed me down to my knees. I knew what he wanted. But I didn't do that. I stroked his cock, rubbing my tits against his legs. 'Fuck me', I pleaded."

She leaned over, her tits hanging down and brushing against my chest. "We were that close," she said. "I was stroking him, and he was staring at me with those hungry eyes of his. 'Suck me,' he said. I was a fucking idiot. 'I don't do that,' I told him. He glared at me. He grabbed me by the hair, tilting my head back. He took that big dick in his hand, stroking it rapidly, and grunted, coming all over my face, slapping my cheeks with it when he was done, rubbing the head of his cocks against my lips. 'Alice does,' he said. He lifted me to my feet, and turned me to face the shower-head, rinsing his hot cum off of me, while squeezing my tits. Then he pushed me out of the shower, naked. 'Don't do that again,' he told me. God, Jeremy, I was so embarrassed. I wanted him more than ever after that. I wanted him to stick his cock in my mouth and make me suck him. I needed him to use me. Instead I lost him."

She laid down on me again, grinding her crotch against my hardness. "Fucker went and told her I came onto him, got in the shower with him. He didn't mention asking me to suck him, or coming on my face, did he? No mention of playing with my tits. See, I can keep a secret. Twenty years now, you're the only person I ever told."

She sighed. "I didn't try again. I let her have him. I've never made a move on him in all this time."

"You still love Dad, don't you?"

She nodded. "I always have. Everything I always wanted in a man, and never got. It's not fair, Jeremy."

"What would you do with him, if Mom said it was Ok?"

She kissed my neck softly. "Everything. Anything he wanted. All the same things I'd do with you, if we could. If you wanted."

I held her head, kissing her lips gently. "Do you think I don't want you?"

"Not enough, I guess. You could be having your way with me right now, doing anything you wanted. Things I've never done with anybody else."

"Aunt Marie, I love you, but you don't think things out. We could do it now, do everything. I'd love that. Sooner or later Mom would find out. Probably Colin and Dad too. It would be over, ruined, forever."

I kissed her again, slower, deeper, fondling her soft body. "Or...we could be smart about it, win over Mom and Dad, and do everything we want, with everyone we want, for as long as we want, all of us happy for ever. Which do you want?"

"Do you think it's possible? Really?" she asked hesitantly.

"I do. How much are you willing to do to make it work out?"

"Anything Jeremy. I swear. Whatever it takes."

"I'm going to hold you to that." I eased her off of me, and passed her that sexy little teddy. "Put it back on. Time to start."

She looked at me confused, sliding the outfit back over her head. "Start how?"

I opened the bag I'd brought, and pulled out my camera. "Time for you and me to make a movie. A special movie for Dad's eyes only. You're going to tell him all the things you would do for him if you could, and enlist his help in making it come true."

"If Alice saw that, she'd kill all of us."

"No. When she sees it, she'll understand. Now get between my legs and pretend I'm him. Tell him what you want, how long you've wanted him, what you'll do for him, given a chance. And beg for his help."

I expected a little push-back, not complete capitulation. She got on her knees, facing the mirror, and shook out her hair. She adjusted her sexy nothing of an outfit, and moved between my legs. I was semi-hard, but suspected she'd be able to fix that easy enough.

"Ready?" she asked, sitting up. "Camera up here to start, Ok?"

"Ready." I hit the record button. "Recording," I whispered, framing her pretty face in the display.

"Harold? It's me. I think I owe you an apology. More than one, actually," she brushed her hair back. "Twenty years ago. I was bad. I tried to steal you away from Alice. I did. I had done it before, and I was confident I could do it again. But you were different. I knew it the first time I saw you. Different in every way. Not like those boys. Different with her, too. I wasn't ready for someone like you."

I zoomed the image out, showing more than her face, bringing her amazing tits into the viewfinder.

"Touching you in the shower, feeling you, I can't forget it. How you were, your hardness in my palm." She moved lower, taking my cock in her hand, stroking it. I made sure the camera got all of it. "Pressing my body against your smooth, slippery skin, feeling how hard you got, so quickly. So big in my hand." She looked down at my cock, firming up for her. "I'd never had one so big. I wanted it. I wanted it in me, stretching me. I don't think I ever wanted anything so bad. It's true, at first I just wanted to take you from Alice. I hadn't known you for more than a couple of hours before I knew it was more than that. I wanted you more than I'd ever wanted anyone."

She sat up and removed her top, holding her tits for the camera, before going back to stroking me. Damn, she was hot. "I only knew one way to get boys. Flash 'em the tits, and fuck 'em. I threw myself at you, and for a moment I thought I had you, the way you looked at me. You pushed me to my knees, telling me to suck you. I didn't, and I lost you."

She lowered her head to my cock, kissing it. "I wish I'd done differently. I wish I'd taken that big fat cock of yours and wrapped my lips around it. I'd do it over if I could. I would do whatever you asked. Anything you wanted. I let the best man I ever met slip through my fingers because I was a stupid, immature, scared little girl. This is what I wish I had done."

Aunt Marie licked me slowly, staring into the camera. She kissed the head, moaning softly as she took me in her mouth, teasing me with her tongue, while sucking the last few inches of my cock. She stroked me, tenderly. She had never been like this before. She was making love to my cock, gently, adoringly. This was a different Aunt Marie. Dad's Marie. If he wanted her.

I let her have her way, slowly driving me crazy. I focused on her mouth, sliding up and down my shaft, leaving a slick sheen behind as she pulled upward. She dragged her teeth against my skin, giving me shivers, scraped with her fingernails, teasing with her tongue.

"I'd beg you to come for me, Harold. Come in my mouth. You could have been my first. Should have been my first. Filled my mouth with your delicious cream. I wanted that so badly. I still do." She sucked me hard, popping her head off noisily. "Come for me, Harold? Let me taste you?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,373 Followers