Two Weeks with Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovebobby
lovebobby
73 Followers

She looks into my eyes and says, "WOW that was so fucking incredible, Johnny I love your cock so fuckin much. That has got to be the biggest load I ever swallowed. I mean look at me. I'm covered in cum."

I look up at her face, the big glob that hit her face ran from her right eye; down her face and over her chin. It had dripped down to her tits. A string of cum clung from her chin to her left nipple.

"Wow I did cum a lot, you look so fuck hot Katie all covered in my cum. Looks like you took a cum shower." I say with a big smile.

She looks down and takes her finger and wipes up the cum from her left nipple, up her chest scooping up a wad of cum and sucking it off her fingers.

"Mmmm I love your cum, I can drink it all day long."

"You can have it all day long." I say with a big grin.

She stands up and sways slightly back and forth and proceeds to scoop up all the cum from her body and gobble it up. Then she looks down at her naked body and says, "Mmm sticky with cum, I'm gonna jump in the pool and wash off."

She gets up and turns around and walks over to the stairs and steps into the pool. I stare at her as she walks away watching her ass wiggle, She is unmistakably wiggling her ass for my benefit. She really does have a incredibly hot body. Even though I just came incredibly hard, watching her walk and wiggle I can feel a slight stir in my cock. I can tell we're gonna fuck a lot, a really lot.

I get up and walk over to the pool to join her to rinse the sweat off my body. As I get to the bottom step of the pool I wrap my arms around her, one arm around her breast and the other around her abdomen. She startles slightly as I do this, she didn't notice me in her inebriated state.

"Mmm you feel good." She says to me as we walk into the deeper water. I rub my hands over her body removing some of the remaining cum from her body. As we get to the point we are in shoulder deep for her, she dunks her head under and rubs her face and her body as well. I run my hands over her hips and across her ass. She emerges from the water and turns her head around, looks at me and turns her body around and wraps her arms around my neck pulling her face up level with mine and kisses me deeply; plunging her tongue into my mouth. As we kiss our tongues battle back and forth.

"You make me so hot no matter how many times you make me orgasm. My pussy can never get enough of your hard cock or your luscious tongue buried deep in my pussy or ass."

"Well I think we better get something to eat, what do you say?"

"Yeah I could go for a bite or two. We need to build our energy for later." She says with a big smile on her face. I smile back.

We get up and stroll into the kitchen, not bothering to put any clothes on. I look in the fridge and see a few leftover chicken cutlets. "Hey how about a chicken cutlet sandwich?"

"Sounds good to me, although I would rather a big kielbasa deep in my throat." she kids me.

"You'll get plenty of that later, don't worry."

We eat, we joke. I watch as she laughs and her tits jiggle. After dinner I make us up some drinks and we go out and sit by the pool and relax and enjoy.

As the darkness falls upon us I suggest we slip into the hot tub. "Great idea." Katie says to me. "I would love to have the bubbles running up between my legs, that would probably tickle my pussy. I would like that one jet that is on the right side of the tub. I could get it to pulse up against my clit."

I get up and turn on the hot tub. As the water swirls and the bubbles foam up the surface, I see Katie's eyes widen. I tell her to get in and I grab both our glasses and head in to the house to get us both a refill. After seeing her intoxicated earlier I knew I could get her kinkier later in her inebriated state. As I return she is laying with her head back and her arms in the tub, doing what ever she was doing, seeing the expression on her face.

"Are you enjoying yourself there Katie?" I kid with her.

She looks up and smiles, "I was just fantasizing about your cock. My pussy is wet even under water thinking about that."

I hand her a drink and slide in beside her. She pushes up against me and puts her left leg over my right and her hand she cups my nuts. "Do you have something here for me?"

"You have changed a lot since our first fuck last month."

"Well your cock has shown me the incredible possibilities my pussy could feel. My pussy drips when I think about it now. Thank you for introducing me to such pleasure."

"It was as much my pleasure as it was yours.

"Mmm." She says as she gently massages my sack. "I wanna suck your nuts later if that is ok with you." She expresses with a big grin on her face.

We both take a big swig of our drinks and she puts hers down on the edge and proceeds to get up and straddle my lap.

"How about you suck on my titties Johnny." It turns me on so much to feel your lips sucking and pulling on my nipples.

I put my hands on her shoulders and push them back and together jutting out and emphasizing her lovely C-cup tits. I grasp one of her nipples in my mouth, engulfing her nipple and areola in one motion. I suck and pull at the same time. She coos and moans as I rake my teeth off the end of the nipple and it pops out from between my teeth. Then I proceed to do that to the other one. She grabs the back of my head and pulls me in. I pull back and run my tongue up between her tits up to her neck. She looks down at me and presses her lips tight to mine. We moan as our tongue battle back and forth. I slide my hands down to her ass and squeeze and pull her in. she grinds her pussy down on my growing erection.

"Mmm your cock feels so good between my pussy lips, feels like it belongs there."

We just make out for about twenty minutes while our hands wander about our bodies. At this point my cock is at full erection. She rises and falls as she presses her pussy down and I feel her engulf the head of my cock. She stops and holds there for a minute.

"I love the way your cock stretches me open. Makes me feel so full when it opens me like that."

"Yeah your pussy is so tight, take it baby. Take it all." I tell her as she slowly takes me in until I feel the tip press up against her cervix.

"You are so fuckin deep in me, you make me feel so incredibly full. I love how big your cock is."

I can feel her kegel muscles expand and contract as she slowly rides my cock. We don't say much as we tenderly fuck there in the hot tub. She gets up and straddle me in reverse cowgirl and rides me that way for another twenty minutes. At that point I suggest we get out, dry up and head into the bedroom for some real fun. She gets up and turns around and straddle me again and we embrace in a intense tongue battle, before she gets up and climbs out of the water. We both grab a towel and dry, grab our glasses and head inside for a refill. I make us both a new drink but I also get two small glasses and pour us a double shot of moonshine. I challenge her to down it. She chokes and coughs but keeps it down. As her head clears she asks for more. We do another double and as she gets a grip I could see her eyes going in and out of focus. I now know this is gonna be a fun night as she holds on to the counter.

I walk up behind her and encase her tits in my hands squeezing her nipples between my second knuckles. I squeeze hard to see her reaction, and when I don't really get one I slide my hands out and pinch her nipples hard with my finger tips; I get a loud moan as all the blood flows out of her nipples and a louder moan as I let go and the blood flows back.

"Oh that feels so fuckin hot. Feel my pussy it's gushing."

I reach down to the inside of her thigh with the intention of sliding my hand up into her pussy as I get a surprise; I feel her juices running down her leg.

"My, my your wet and horny. Your pussy is dripping. Gonna make it easy to fuck you better."

"Oh take me, take me hard." She quietly utters as she sways in my arms. "Make me cum, make me cum hard."

I turn her around and reach down and stick my middle finger up her ass and pick her up. She wraps her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I slowly lower her down onto my cock. She holds on and we kiss as I walk through the house into her bedroom. I lay her down and push myself up, I fold her legs back and push them behind her shoulders and she crosses her ankles.

"Hmm, your deep. Real deep." She moans out as I push down on her. "I can feel you, your actually inside my cervix. I didn't ever think I would feel something that deep in me."

"You could take a big cock, your amazing. Usually for your age and experience this should cause you some pain, but maybe under your inebriated state this is possible."

"Just give me your cock, pound my pussy."

I start to stroke in and out slowly increasing in speed but continuing my full strokes, feeling my balls slap up against her asshole.

"OH YES, YES you feel so good inside me. I want it all, give me all nine inches."

I tell her to hold onto her ankles tight and not let go. I pick myself up with one hand and rub her clit with my other. She tries to buck in her restrained position, moaning loudly. She has such incredible kegel muscles, clamping down hard on my shaft as I stroke in and out. Faster and faster I go. At one point she has to reach up and put her hands against the wall to prevent herself from getting slammed up against the wall. She is screaming and moaning how good it feels as she starts to orgasm. Since she is so drunk she cums continuously for ninety seconds. I see her eyes roll back into her head; her legs slip from behind her shoulders and land up against my chest and shoulders. I continue to pound aggressively into her pussy ignoring the fact she seems to have passed into unconsciousness. Her eyes refocus and as she looks into my eyes I see an immense state of satisfaction.

"Your cock. God your beautiful cock. The pleasure is so overwhelming."

I slow down until I have stopped completely imbedded inside her. I slowly pull out and as my cock immerges I bring it up and press it against her lips. She opens her mouth and takes it in. Inch by inch I watch her swallow my shaft. But she could only take in about four inches due to the fact that her throat curves down and my erection curves up.

She pushes me off and request that I turn around, "I want it all, push it all the way down my throat."

I turn around and bend her in half again and put my thighs on her ankles, lean forward and place the head of my cock upon her lips. She opens and again I watch as it slides inch by inch down her throat. after what seems like forever I feel my balls lay on her nose. I lay all the way forward and push my tongue up her ass. She moans loudly around my cock as I begin pumping in and out of her mouth and throat. She would push me out every so often to catch her breath. Over and over I would fuck her throat, tonguing her ass, occasionally her pussy and licking her clit. Eventually bringing her to another mind blowing orgasm. I dismounted her pulling my cock from her mouth an turning her over, laying her down on the edge of the bed facing away from me. I told her to spread her legs wide and pushed her forward laying her flat down on the bed with her ass hanging over the edge. I push my cock into her pussy to lubricate it and pull out and proceed to channel it into her asshole.

Deeper and deeper it goes, "Oh yes push it into my ass. I love your big cock up in my shit hole. Give it all to me, I said all. I wanna feel your balls slap hard on my pussy."

"Your ass is so incredibly tight. I love how it milks my cock. Do you want me to cum in your ass baby?"

"Oh yes give me that load. Fill me up with your cum. I wanna shit your cum out all night long."

I pump in and out of her hard as I lay on top of her. I slide my hand down under her and start to vigorously rub her clit as I pound harder and faster into the depths of her bowels, feeling my nuts slap hard on her pussy.

I feel her body stiffen and she exclaims, "I'm, I'm, I'm cummmmmmmming, fuck yes I'm cummmmmmmmming. So fuckin hard. I'm fucking cummmmmmmmmming."

As she spasms, I feel her anus grasp tightly around my cock, which triggers my own orgasm.

"Fuck yes, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna dump my load up your ass. Oh yes take my cum baby take it all."

"Yes, Yes fill me with your cum, give me it all." She screams.

I can feel my cock pulse and swell in her ass as I pulse load after load. My last shuddering orgasm I buried my cock and spurt cum deep in her. I lay there on top her, I feel her shift so I get up allowing her to push up. She spreads her legs doing a split and straightens out and lays flat on the bed again. I lay back down on top her with my cock still embedded deep in her ass. I slide my hands under her and grab both her tits and we just lay there relaxing for at least a half hour till my cock shrinks and falls out her ass.

"I can feel your cum running out of my ass and over my pussy." She says a few minutes after my cock falls out.

As we both fade into a deep sleep I hear her whisper, "That was an incredible first day, just think we have thirteen more to go.

A big grin spreads across my face and I can sense a big grin spread across hers.

Sleep well; you will need your rest for tomorrow.

***

We spend the next five days fucking and sucking each other like young honeymooners that just can't get enough of each other. I filled every one of her holes multiple time in more ways even I could come up with, she definitely has an imagination. If we stopped for two meals a day and that was a lot. We really didn't want to eat much, the amount of cum and pussy juice we consumed was almost sufficient. By that Saturday morning we were constantly naked for an entire week. She just couldn't get enough of my cock and cum. I had to beg her for a few hours a day to let my cock rest. That's when I spent that time eating her pussy. I would drive her nuts with pleasure. First I would lick all around her pussy and thighs coming close but never touching her pussy lips or her clit. She would get so aroused I would have to tie her hands to the head board keeping her on the verge of orgasm but never letting her cum. It seemed like she enjoyed being tortured. She would tell me how much it would turn her on; she even got so aroused one time because I had both her hands and feet bound to the bed post that her body locked up in the ultimate spasm and she passed out. When she woke up ten minutes later she said that it was the most incredible orgasm she ever had. If she only knew my future plans.

***

Sunday morning I woke about 8:00 am with a strong desire to piss, Katie was curled up against me her left leg between mine, her pussy felt damp on my leg. Her tits felt warm lying upon my chest and her head nuzzled in my neck and her left hand tightly grasping my raging piss hard-on. I didn't want to get up due to my incredible comfort, but when you gotta go you just gotta go. So I gently eased my way out from under her, and as I got up I pulled the satin sheets up over her and quickly made it to the bathroom. When I returned she was lying on her back, sheets down exposing her beautiful tits, her left hand caressing her right breast and clearly outlined beneath the sheets her legs were spread wide and her right hand feverishly working hard on her pussy. She didn't know I had come out of the bathroom because her eyes were closed tight, till I quietly walked over and she felt my lips engulf her left nipple. As I sucked it I felt its engorgement and sucked harder. She moaned out and with her eyes still closes she moaned out and as pleasurable grin stretched across her face.

"Yes suck my tit, I was just fantasizing about your big cock buried in my little tight butthole, gaping my anus so wonderfully." She whispered to me.

"I could make that happen you know, I could bury my man meat right up your little poop shoot. Would you like that?"

"Aaaah-huhhh. Please shove that monster cock in me right now." She says as she rolls over onto her stomach still continuing to rub herself.

I grab one of the pillows and tell her to lift her ass up a bit so that I could prop her ass up for a thorough anal reaming. She coos and moans jutting her ass up for our fucking pleasure. I crawl behind her and start to lick and suck her asshole dribbling as much saliva as I can on her hole. I stick an index finger from each hand up her ass and pull her wide open followed by much spiting up her ass and I would push it in with my tongue. When I thought that there is enough saliva I crawled up and mounted her from behind pushing the head of my cock up against her tight little asshole.

She moans out and begs, "Please don't tease I need your cock buried up my ass, just shove it in. I want it all please I beg you, fuck my ass."

I slowly push it in inch by gaping inch. I can feel her clench and release as each inch goes in.

I hear myself moan out, "Oh yes baby squeeze my cock with your anal muscles, that feels so fucking good when you do that to my cock. Yes milk me."

"Oh your cock feels so fuckin good burrowing into my anal canal, but I don't have it all yet..., give it to me, give me all of your big cock."

Finally as I feel my ball sack push tight up against her pussy, I feel her grip my cock with her anus, surprisingly with incredible strength.

I moan out, "Oh Fuck hold me tight, squeeze me hard baby that feels so good on my cock."

"Yes, Yes, Yes I feel so fuckin full. My asshole feels so gaped. You are so big, gawd your so big. Do me, do me up the ass hard and deep. Give it to me. I am your anal queen."

I start to stroke my cock in and out of her moving slowly at first, building in momentum at the depth of each stroke. She stops stroking her pussy and reaches back with both hands and grasps her ass cheeks and pulls them apart real wide.

"Oh yes I want every inch, pound your cock deep in my ass."

I pull out completely and see her hole gaped, I rub the head of my cock over and around her hole pushing the head in and then pulling it back out. Teasing her by pushing half way in then out.

"Oh put that cock back in my ass, please."

I push it all the way in again and pull I all the way out and get up on my knees behind her, "Come here and suck my cock."

She gets up and turns around and grabs the head of my cock and slides her hand down the shaft. As she does her mouth follows right behind. When her hand hits the base it slides off and her lips seat around the base and she holds it there contracting her throat muscles. She pulls back to the tip and swallows again at least a dozen times. I then push her back telling her to lay on her back. She grabs her ankles and pulls them back and tucks her legs behind her shoulders. She reaches up and grabs both her ass cheeks and pulls them open hard. I move in and rub the head of my cock on her ass hole and push the head in. she moans out telling me how good it feels. I push it in all the way and start to fuck her with intense enthusiasm. I reach down with one hand and rub her clit as I pound away. As her orgasm mounts I rub her clit harder and faster.

She starts to scream as she cums and her orgasm peaks, "YES FUCK MY HOLE, FUCK MY LITTLE ANUS. POUND THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKIN ASS. YES, YES."

As her orgasm whines down, I feel mine accelerating. I pull out and say, "Get on your hands and knees and open your mouth."

She gets up into position and opens her mouth, "Give me cum, I want cum, I love cum. Ahhhhhhhhh." As she readies her for her facial.

"Oh yes, I'm gonna blow my load baby, get ready here is comes."

She reaches up between my legs and grabs my ass an pulls me closer so I wouldn't miss. Just as the first load blasts out hitting her square on the forehead and up in her hair, she shoves her middle finger right up my ass. The second load shoots so hard from her invasion that it hits her dead in the mouth, in fact it goes directly down her throat. She chokes a bit then laughs and opens her mouth again. The next three loads coat her face and tits. As the last few spurts and dribbles come out she engulfs the head of my cock and swallows the entire shaft right to the base sucking every last drop of cum.

lovebobby
lovebobby
73 Followers