Two Weeks with Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovebobby
lovebobby
72 Followers

"OH FUCK, HOLY SHIT, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ITS ALL THE WAY UP MY ASS. THIS THING IS A MONSTER. FUCK IT HURTS, GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT."

She is panting incredibly hard, I can feel the little hands grabbing hard at my forearms and her little rectum pulsing hard on my cock. I let her sit there for a minute to let her adjust. I start to gently lift her up and guide her back down. Up and down she goes slowly at first. As her momentum builds so does her moans. I can feel Marissa's tongue lapping at my shaft as it plunges in and out of Angie's ass. After about fifteen minutes of fucking Angie's ass and four orgasm for her I exclaim that I am gonna flood her rectum with my cum.

"Yes, Yes fill my ass with your cum please give it to me, ram that big horse cock in my ass and give me your cum pleassssssse."

With that I feel the first surge of cum pulse up the shaft of my cock and blast out of the head. load after load I pump up into her ass. I can not believe I am cumming this much. In fact there is so much I can feel it squeezing out of her ass around my cock and down my shaft. Marissa is licking it up as it does. Angie falls forward with her tits in my face as her own orgasm peaks. She shudders and her anus spasms around my cock. About ten minutes later Marissa picks Angie up off me and she sits up with my semi erect cock still inside her. As she sits up all the way she impales my shaft up her ass again.

"Oh fuck, I gotta get off this thing my rectum can't take it anymore."

Marissa helps her stand with shaky legs, I look over at Katie and the boys are all getting dressed. Katie is laying down covered in cum, spread eagle on her back. Appearing to be semi conscious. I close my eyes and also fade into a semi unconscious state.

***

Finally I open my eyes and it seems like hours later. I look over at Katie and she is curled up in a ball naked and covered in cum. I get up and find my cell phone to see the time and it is 1:00 am. I look around there isn't a soul in sight. I get to my feet and go over to Katie. I gently lift her up and walk her out to the water and slowly wade out into the warm ocean water. As I get out deeper into the water the waves gently splash up and hit Katie and she wakes with a start.

"What the fuck." She spurts out.

"Easy Katie, you are completely covered in cum and I'm just trying to wash you up a bit before we get into the car."

"Oh ok you can put me down and I will take care of it."

I do and we both rinse our bodies off. Moments later we head back up to the blanket and pick everything up remaining naked we walk back to the car. Being so late there isn't anyone anywhere. I pop open the trunk and we each grab a towel and dry ourselves off, before getting into the car naked.

As we drive home we are both pretty silent most of the way when Katie breaks the silences and says, "I am pretty fuckin sore. My holes well they feel pretty used." Then she chuckles, "They feel pretty good. I can actually say I feel satisfied."

"So does this mean your gonna give me a break and give my cock a rest?"

"Well for tonight as least."

"Katie, I have to ask you. Do you want to report this. We were both actually raped you know."

After a few moments of pause she says, "Well I don't thinks so, not only because my holes actually feels pretty good, regardless of how sore they are, but I'm not really sure who they were."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Lets just go home and shower and sleep. Tomorrow is another day."

We get home, we shower together. Sore or not she can't resist just rubbing my cock between her ass cheeks arousing me to semi hardness. My cock gets thick and swollen but not erect. We get out and dry each other and climb into bed naked. I look at the clock and its about 2:30 am we spoon with my cock nestled between her ass cheeks and fall into a deep sleep.

***

The next morning I wake and Katie is lying across me cuddled up tight, I can tell she is still sleeping I look over at the clock and its about 10:00 am. Wow I think to myself we must have been pretty worn out. We lay there for about another hour when I feel Katie start to stir.

So now it's my turn, "Morning sleepy head, thought you might sleep all day."

"Wow I'm pretty sore, ALL over." She says to me "I actually might leave you somewhat alone today. My holes feel pretty worn, my legs feel like I had a serious work out, my jaw feels like I ate a twenty five pound steak."

"Would you like me to get you some Advil?"

"Nah I think when I get the energy to get up I'm just gonna lay out on the patio and smoke up some serious weed."

***

Another hour later, she moves again and says, "I could just lay here all day but I guess we should get up and get a bite, what do you say?"

We get up and she staggers slightly outside walking slightly bowlegged, and I make sure I comment about that praising our last nights culprits for saving me from being fucked to death before her mom gets home. I might actually get a break from Katie's sexual unquenchable desires. She laughs and states that her mother isn't back yet or that the day isn't over either. As she walks past the table she grabs the weed box and brings it out with her. I make us up some lunch and bring it out to her and we sit naked by the pool and eat our lunch and she immediately lights up a joint stating she needs some pain relief.

After like three joints she gets up and walks over to me and straddles my chair and sits down placing her pussy right on my cock.

She stretches out and cuddles up. My cock grows to full erection and we lay there comfortably like that for a hour or two till my cock shrinks, she gets up and her high is gone.

"I think I'm gonna jump in the pool and cool off a bit." She says.

"Good Idea." As I follow behind her staring at her wiggle.

"I'm sorry but you do have a adorable ass. So even when your not thinkin about my cock, I can't help but think about your ass and how good it feels spasming around my cock."

She just laughs as she gets to the edge of the pool and dives in.

When she comes up she pops out of the water and shakes her head. Her hair throws back and forth then sticks to her face as she stops. She is waist deep in the water and her tits look so delicious, I just want to suck on them. What is going on I think to myself, am I becoming insatiable too? Although I love my girlfriend Jackie and she is incredible in bed, even fucks me anytime or place I want it, I can't seem to get enough of her daughter. What am I gonna do when she gets home? I still love Jackie but I don't want to give up Katie's pussy, ass and mouth. I shake my head and dive in before Katie can get the hair out of her face.

I come up in front of her, "I know your mom will be home in a few days but thanks for such a good time."

"No thank you for the use of that wonderful cock of your, you taught me a lot about sex since you introduced it to me last month. I know I have become insatiable but it's your cock that makes me that way."

We kiss passionately for a few moments when we break she looks at me and says, "I know you would love to do me and mom together and if I could make that happen I will." She says as she looks at me with a smile.

We swim around for another half hour and get out to relax. Later we sit in the hot tub before we decide to go to bed.

As we cuddle up in bed naked spooning with her in my arms I say, "I am amazed we didn't have sex once today and honestly I am glad we just relaxed today. Even though we never got dressed."

She giggles, "We only have tomorrow left and sore or not I am gonna fuck the heck out of your cock."

"I expected that from you, maybe we should get some good sleep and spend the whole day in bed."

She giggles and reaches between her legs and pulls my cock between her thighs and we just fade out to sleep with my cock wet and warm.

***

Saturday I wake early to her wet warm lips of her mouth wrapped around my cock sucking and bobbing up and down. I look down and moan at the sight of the top of her head. She looks up as she hears my moan.

"What time is it?" I say as I turn my head and look over at the clock. "Only 8:00 am, starting early are we or is this just the early morning hornys?"

"I wanna get an early start, I wanna get fucked at least a dozen times today or should I say I want at least a dozen loads of cum from you today."

"That's not possible, you'll kill me." I say with a chuckle.

"I wanna at least try." She says as she swallows my cock balls deep. Up and down she goes sucking and licking my shaft.

"Come on Johnny give me that first morning load, I wanna feel it slide down my throat." she continues to suck me tip to balls over and over. I can feel myself getting closer and closer.

"Keep that up baby I'm gonna cum soon, just keep sucking. Yes, yes swallow it, swallow it deep. You are amazing, you can suck a mean cock."

She pulls it out of her mouth and sucks my balls right before she licks up the shaft right to the head. She lets go of my cock and sucks hard just on the head. Swirling her tongue over the head and the cum slit. Over and over, I can feel my balls tighten and my orgasm quickly approaching. She realizes it and swallows me and bobs up and down fast, hands free. I buck up hard as she goes down and I feel the first surge of cum travel up the shaft of my cock and it hits the back of her throat. Her throat spasms and she gulps hard and continues to bob up and down. Gulping down my cum. I grab her head by her ears as I pump and pump. As my orgasm recedes, she pops my cock from her lips and licks the head clean of all the cum and saliva.

"Holy fuck was that incredible, you are incredible. That was an incredibly intense orgasm. I came so fuckin hard."

"I know that was a lot of cum I swallowed. A pretty big load." She smiled, "A morning load."

She laughs and climbs up on top of me. "Now it's my turn. Can you lick me off?" she says as she continues climbing up till she is squatting over my face. I push my face up into her crotch and gently blow on her clit and over her wet lips. She moans loud and pushes down onto my face. I push her up and tell her to lay on her back. As she does I reach over on to the night table where I had left the handcuff from the last wild sex session we had and handcuffed her hands to her legs and clipped them to the head board.

As I get the ball gag and secure it I say with a evil grin, "Torture time, your not gonna cum for a while."

"No please, I need to cum." She blurts out right before the ball prevents anymore words out.

"Oh you'll cum... in about an hour."

Mmm, Mmm, Mmm she tries to mumble through the gag. Obviously begging me to make her cum. With each hand cuffed to one ankle and her legs spread almost painfully wide. I start behind one knee and lick down to almost her crotch up the groove between her thigh and her mound over her pelvis and back up her opposite thigh to her other knee. Her little ass is wiggling trying to get more of my tongue. I lick back up all around her pussy but never touching her pussy. I lick around blowing gently on her wet lips, flicking her lips with my tongue and occasionally her clit. I nuzzle my nose inside her and tongue her ass.

"Wow you have such a sweet tasting and smelling pussy, especially in the morning. Morning pussy is usually the best. It has that musky overnight odor. So delicious." I say as I dive back in and gobble away licking everywhere except her clit. I can barely make out her pleading with me to lick her and make her cum. I spend the next twenty minutes making out with her pussy. Her pussy is dripping and drooling as I continue to lap up all her juices.

When thirty minute has passes I look up at her begging eyes. She is practically in tears. "Ok now for the next thirty minutes I am gonna see how many times I can make you cum." I proceed to ravish her pussy licking and sucking her clit and pussy. Fingering her pussy and ass using her juices as lube.

"Take it baby, take it and cum for me." I say. She is bucking her hips and thrashing around violently as her first orgasm rips through her. This one last for almost a full minute. As she comes down, I continue to lick and suck on her clit rapidly thrusting my fingers in and out of her holes. Moments later another one rips thru her. I ease up on her and gently lap her juices then continue to ravish her again. Repeating this for almost a half hour, till she goes limp. I uncuffed her and let her legs and arms flop on the bed.

"So are you gonna try to make me cum a dozen time till I am all worn out or are you gonna just fuck me a few times and let me chill?"

She doesn't answer right away, "Pay back is a bitch." She says with a smile.

I lay down next to her and she cuddle up to me and we fall back asleep.

A few hours later I wake again and she is between my legs sucking my cock with intense enthusiasm and as I reach down to grab her head I realize my hands are cuffed to the head board.

She looks up with a smile, "Like I said before, pay back is a bitch." As she continues to suck my cock. She sucks me hard and vigorous and as I am rapidly approaching my orgasm she pops my cock from her mouth and slaps my cock hard enough to instantly relieve me of my approaching orgasm and my cock goes semi limp. Then she goes back to sucking my cock again. And she does this for a while.

"Katie please, please stop, my cock really needs to cum baby. Come on make me cum already."

"Oh I will don't worry, but now you know what you put me thru. Pretty fuckin intense isn't it? OK now it is time for you to cum."

She goes back down and starts to suck my cock real hard. I am rapidly approaching my orgasm and I start to cum real hard as she swallows each and every load. When my orgasm finishes my cock is still real hard and she does not stop continuing to attempt to bring me to another orgasm, sucking for all she is worth. It obviously takes longer this time but she does in fact bring me to another orgasm. Cuming not as much as last time but none the less I do cum. She still does not stop, appearing to attempt to make me cum a fourth time.

"Katie, I can not cum again baby please stop. It's not the same for guys. Girls can be multi orgasmic. Please stop."

She licks up my shaft with a grin. "Ok but you still have to give me eight more loads."

She climbs up on top of me and slides my limp cock into her pussy. "I am just gonna ride you till your hard again."

She gently does fuck me slowly and lovingly after she uncuffed me. Her pussy does feel good wet warm and silky soft. After about twenty minutes I suggest we get up and get something to eat.

We spend most of the day naked. Fucking and sucking each other. Loving each others bodies. Finally about 10:00 pm I suggest we go to sleep cause we have to pick up her mother at the airport at 8:00 am.

"OK, but I'm sleeping with you even though you said I should sleep in my own bed. It's our last night."

"Oh ok fine." I say.

We get into bed and we spend the next hour or so making sweet sensuous love.

The next morning we get up and get dressed, I yell out to Katie that I will see her at the car. I hear her yell back that she will be there in a moment. I hear the door open and I look over and Katie is getting into the car.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I say to her.

She is wearing a white tube top and obviously no bra as I can see her nipples clear as day, and a mini skirt.

"What... my clothes, its hot out." She says with surprise.

I reach over and pull up her skirt and see that she is wearing a tan thong.

"Looks like your naked underneath. Are you trying to make your mother suspicious?"

"No, I wear this stuff all of the time."

"What ever, you have become so slutty lately."

"Don't you like though?"

I just grin and say, "Lets go you drive me crazy."

So we head out to the airport. We get to the airport and I park the car. As I turn the car off. Katie puts her hand on my arm and looks up at me.

"Wait, the plane doesn't land for thirty minutes." As she grins and moves her hand to my cock. "Just one more."

"Just one more what?"

"I would like to swallow one more load of yours..., Pppplllleaaaaasssse. As she stretches out the last word a big grin crosses her face.

"Katie." I say with a grin back.

Her head lowers down and she starts to pull my cock out of my pants. "I promise I will make you cum fast OK."

As she licks the head of my cock and then I feel her drool over the head before she engulfs my shaft. She pauses as her lips press tightly against the base of my cock. I moan, then I hear her moan and hum as she slides her lips up the shaft and pops out and licks the head.

"You taste so fuckin good."

"You can suck a mean cock baby."

She goes back down and sucks me for all it is worth. Up and down she goes sucking like baby cow on its mothers utter. And in five minutes I feel my balls boil over and the cum blast out of my cock right into her mouth. Then her throat contracting as she gulps down my cum. She slowly pulls her lips off my cock and licks and sucks the head clean.

"You are truly amazing, and I am gonna miss ALL your holes."

"Don't worry I will find a way for you to fill them one way or another." She says with a grin from ear to ear.

I tuck my cock back in my pants hoping its not to wet to leave a wet patch in my shorts. We head into the airport and sit and wait. Finally I see people walking thru the gate and to my relief my eyes fall on Jackie my girl friend. I get up and walk quickly with Katie in tow, and wrap my arms around her. I look into her eyes and our lips connect. We kiss passionately.

"Mom did you forget me. Your only daughter." She says as she rolls her eyes at us.

"Oh Katie I missed you too I just needed a kiss, a kiss I missed. Come on over here and give your mother a hug."

They both smile at each other and embrace. I put my arms around both of them and we all hug together.

"How nice." Jackie says as we all part. She looks over Katie and gives her a semi quizzical look. "What the heck are you wearing? Why didn't you just come to pick me up naked?"

"Mom its hot out and I always wear clothes like this."

"Yeah I know, lets go home and relax. I bet your tired, you know jetlag."

"Yeah I'm tired and would like to relax by the pool."

So we head home and we get settled in. I suggest I can make Jackie a drink to put her at ease. She thanks me and tells me she will meet me out by the pool. A fifteen minutes later I walk out the patio doors and Jackie and Katie are both out laying on lounge chair by the pool in their thong bikini's. I walk over between them staring at both their asses, wow what incredible asses I think to myself.

"You like..." Jackie says with a pause. "So which ass is nicer? The young tight ass or the"

I cut her off, "You must be talking about your ass, cause that." I put my hand on her ass and squeeze "is a young tight ass."

"Well before this young tight ass burns you better rub some oil ALL over it."

"And don't forget my old wrinkled ass too, it will burn if its not covered." Katie says with a laugh.

We all laugh and I put Jackie's drink down and state I will be right back I have to get the oil. Katie states the oil is under her chair. I bend over to get the oil under Katie's chair and put my hand on her ass as leverage so I don't fall down. Katie looks up at me and smiles. I get up and put a little oil on my hands and warm it up before rubbing Jackie down. I start at her shoulders and neck and sensuously rub some oil in. as I move down her back I stop and untie her bikini strings, and continue rubbing down her back. I can hear a slight moan come from her.

"I missed those hands." She says.

"Do you guys want me to leave or can I watch?" Katie says as she pushes herself up, forgetting she untied her top.

lovebobby
lovebobby
72 Followers