Two Weeks with Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovebobby
lovebobby
73 Followers

"Sorry Katie I just missed Johnny, Jackie says as she looks up at her.

"Uhhh... Katie, Uhhh did you forget something she says as she points to Katie's exposed tits.

"Ops, sorry I forgot." She says as she lays back down.

I go back to rubbing the oil on Jackie's back and I ease down to her hips. I put some more oil on my hands and gently rub it all over her ass down her thighs and back up over her ass slightly rubbing between her ass cheeks and she moans again.

"Are you almost done, I'm gonna burn over here if I don't get some oil on my ass." Katie says.

"Chill, I'll be there soon."

"What did Johnny rub oil on your ass for the last two weeks?"

I say to myself, I did a lot more then that.

"Yeah but I had to beg for it."

I finish up on Jackie and grab the bottle and pour some onto Katie's back.

"Ooo that's cold, why didn't you warm it up like you did for mom?"

"Sorry." I say.

So I start to rub down Katie, rubbing her a little sensuously.

Jackie notices this an asks, "So what we were you two doing for the last two weeks?"

***

Thank you for reading my story, hope you liked it. And remember to comment, this is why I write. The more comments the better my writing. And remember I am not a professional writer and I do try to proof read my own work, but I am not perfect. Thank you again.

lovebobby
lovebobby
73 Followers