Two Weeks with Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovebobby
lovebobby
71 Followers

***

Twenty minutes later I return, she looks like she may have fallen asleep but as I get closer she hears me an starts wiggling and saying something. I walk up behind her and smack her ass a few more times. Then I get down behind her and bury my face between her pussy lips and made raspberry sounds and vibrating my lips. Thirty seconds later her body stiffened up and started spasming and convulsing as her orgasm overtook her. I shoved one thumb up her pussy and the other up her ass simultaneously. She bucked and bucked within her restraints and I kept at it for a full five minutes and I can tell she never came down through out. Then I stopped licking and pulled both my thumbs out and her body just went limp. I crawl around in front of her and remove the gag. She just lays there with her eyes closed. I look at the gag and it looks like she almost bit through the rubber ball.

I just stare at her and almost a minute later her eyes open slowly, "Oh... My... God... that was so fucking intense. I didn't feel that orgasm in my pussy, I felt it through out my whole body."

"Well that was the first of many, you are gonna cum like that ALL NIGHT LONG. Just wait to see what I have planned for your pussy and ass."

I put the bottle to her lips and she gulps down some more then I put the ball gag back in and tie it tight. I walk back to the dresser and return with red balls with hooks on the ends and look down at her.

I knee down next to her with a big grin. "These are four ounce weights." I say to her as I hook them on to her nipple clamps and let them hang.

She grunts when I let them go. "I am gonna make them heavier as the night goes on." I grin as I see her eyes bulge.

I get behind her again, gazing at my handy work on her glowing red ass. I run my tongue over her ass cheeks then lick her dripping pussy. At this point my cock is so incredibly rock hard I can't wait. I plunge my tongue, One, Two, Three times into her slit then I get up and Thrust my cock balls deep into her pussy.

She squeals through her gag, "Oh fuck YES, I'm gonna fuck your pussy. Give it to you deep, YES give it to you hard. I wanna feel my massive balls repeatedly whack your clit. Make me cum, make me cum hard."

I hear her mumble through her gag what sounds like,"Give it all to me."

I can feel her pussy expand and contract around my cock over and over and I pound it tip to base in and out of her pussy. It feels like she's trying to milk the cum from my balls like a farmer milking cow. My cock is swelling like never before. Its amazing how tight her young pussy is compared to her mothers pussy.

"You like my cock, you like it fucking your tight young pussy. You like it hammering you like a jack hammer. That's it baby take my shaft deep and hard like the slut you are."

I unclasp the gag and it drops from her mouth. Then she exclaims. "Yes, yes, yes fuck this young slutty pussy, give me your big load of cum deep in my pussy. Pump it into my cervix, yes impregnate me like the slut I am."

I am fucking her like I have never fucked before, her dirty talk is making me so fucking hot. Knowing I can't get her pregnant is just exciting me more then ever. Finally I pull out and grab the vibrator I put on the floor earlier and turn it on high and push it hard up against her clit. She again freezes up, stiffens spasming and convulsing like she was having a seizure. I shove my cock back in her pussy, balls deep I push hard.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK MY FUCKIN PUSSY, GOD MY PUSSY I'M FUCKIN CUMMMMMMMMMING SO FUCKIN HARD."

Just at that point my balls shrink up and I start blowing my load deep into her.

"FUCK YES CUM IN ME JOHNNY, CUM IN MY FUCKIN YOUNG SLUTTY WHORE PUSSY."

I realize it's time and I reach under her and grab her tits hard, squeeze hard and yank the nipple clamps off her tits. She squeals loud and goes limp. I continue pumping her until my own orgasm subsides and I lie forward on top of her and stay there until my cock starts to go limp. I then pull out and slide off her. I untie the ropes and pick up her lax passed out body and lay her on the bed. I spoon in behind her snuggling my cock in her crack and pull the covers over us and I fall asleep.

***

A few hours later, I wake. I am lying on my back Katie on top, her head on my chest, her left arm on my shoulder and her left leg between my legs. I could feel her pussy, wet on my left leg. As I move I hear her whisper, "it's about time lazy, you finally woke up."

"Mmm I moan.

Then I hear her moan and say, "Mmm, my head......, maybe I drank and smoked too much." She giggles.

"We were both pretty wasted, How do you feel?"

"My head hurts a bit, but my ass and pussy are pretty sore."

"Good maybe you'll let my cock rest a bit now, I should have pumped you sore earlier, this way I could have gotten some rest days ago."

"I said my ass and pussy was sore, but I didn't say nuttin about my mouth." She says as she grasps my cock and slides down to lick my cock and balls.

I grab her and pull her up. "Look give it a little bit of rest. Lets try to have just a normal day, or at least a normal few hours. You pussy and ass are sore but so is my cock."

She says, "Ok, I just love your cock."

"Yeah that's not it, I created a insatiable nymphomaniac."

***

We just cuddle for a couple of hours, lounge by the pool. I even convinced her to get dressed, she didn't wear much but she at least got some clothes on. I took her out shopping and she picked out some new clothes. I told her I would buy them for her as a gift for being such a good cock sucker and for her amazing ability to swallow my entire nine inch cock. She thanked me and rubbed my cock through my pants. We stopped off for some lunch and then took a ride to the beach. I took my shoes and shirt off leaving my shorts on. All she had was her tube top and daisy duke shorts on, I knew she didn't have any bra or panties on. We got out and walked out on the sand, being it was a weekday there wasn't too many people on the beach. We headed down the beach a ways and the populations diminished. We stopped and she looked around. There was a couple about two hundred feet away in the direction we came from, two girls laying down off in the distance ahead of us.

She looks at me and smiles, "I wanna try this new bikini you bought me." She says as she brings it up from behind herself.

"Why did you bring that with you, you have nowhere to change into it."

With a big grin, she hands it to me and pulls her top off over her head and drops her shorts right there. She reaches out to take it. "Let me have the top please."

I just look at her stunned not moving.

"Well are you gonna give it to me or let me stand here out in the open on the beach buck naked."

I fumble trying to find the top as the two pieces are so small. "What's the difference these are so small you might as well just be naked."

She laughs at me and says, "OK" and starts to walk away.

Again I am in total shock as she walks down toward the two girls laying out. Shaking my head in disbelief. She walks with a wiggle for my benefit and stops when she is about twenty feet away and looks back.

"Are you gonna come or just stand there and look hot. What don't you like my ass." Then she turns toward me. "Maybe you like my pussy better."

I shake my head and walk toward her and hand her the top. "Here you might want to put this on before you get locked up then we will have to explain to your mother why you got arrested for public nudity."

She laughs and puts on her top, it doesn't cover much but it does cover at least her nipples, areola's and a little bit more. Then she ties on the bottoms which is two little triangles, one for her pussy and one for her ass crack. We walk around for a few hours. Every guy we pass unmistakably ogles her. Just around early dinner time I suggest we head home and get a bite. She asks if we could go out to dinner. Nothing fancy just out.

I look at her and say, "Not dressed like that." As she is still wearing her itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini that she wore for the first time today.

"Don't be silly, of course not, I'm gonna put my tank top on and my shorts."

I agree we could stop at a fast food restaurant before we head home.

***

We stop off at Wendy's to pick up a few burgers and fries. Which is barely a block away.

"Hey can we go in?" she says to me.

"Nah lets just go to the drive thru, besides your not wearing enough."

"I dress like this all the time and you know it."

"Oh ok."

I park the car and we get out and head inside. As we walk thru the door there are a group of kids off to the left side messing around and being obnoxious with each other. We turn to the right and head over to the counter to place our order. I guess one of the boys noticed Katie because I can hear him making rude remarks toward her. Saying something like nice ass bitch and fuck she's hot. But I just ignore them and lean over and tell her to do the same before she gets us in trouble. I turn around and give him a nasty look, I have been told that I am very intimidating. The kid backs down but one of his buddies thinks he a hot shot and looks back at me with a smug look. This is when I notice that there is about a dozen boys and two girls that look like they are dressed like hookers. So I turn around and Katie is ordering. I place my order and pay. We head to the other side and sit and eat our food. The boys keep making smart remarks. We finish eating we talk. She says that she might know one of the boys and says he and the others he is hangin with are assholes. Well it starts to get dark and I tell her we better get going.

"Can we go back to the beach and hang for a little bit?"

"I think we better get home, we can sit in the hot tub and chill out, maybe we can smoke some more weed." I say with a grin on my face.

"Oh please just a little while. We got the blanket in the trunk that you and mom use to fuck on when you go to the beach at night."

"How the heck do you know about that?"

"I heard mom telling her friend Kristy once about it."

"I can't believe she told anyone about that."

"Johnny, don't you know girls talk to each other about sex all the time."

"Anyway, lets get going."

As we get up and I notice the one kid seemed like he was listening. I blew it off and we walked out. We get in the car and I start it up. Katie pulls a joint from her purse and lights it up.

"What are you doing." I say to her.

"Just gonna burn one so we can relax on the beach."

"Can't you wait till we get there? I don't want to get caught."

"Oh come on don't be a drag, it'll be ok."

I just shake my head. she lights it up and hands it to me. I take a big hit and pull out. I didn't notice the boys come out and get into there vehicle. As I head back to the beach I also didn't notice them following us. As we get to the beach we finish smoking the joint and Katie lights another. I laugh and we sit an smoke another one which is considerablely larger. As dusk sets upon we get out a few minutes later, I pop the trunk and she grabs the blanket. We head out onto the beach. We finish the joint and we walk down past the place we were before. We set up the blanket and sit down and she surprises me by lighting up a third joint.

"What the heck, I still have to drive home you know."

"Oh when it gets dark enough we can get naked and jump in the water to clear our heads, lets have some fun for now."

She gets up and peels off her clothes down to her bikini. She sits back down and we pass the joint back and forth.

What I didn't notice is the kids sneaking up on us behind the rocks, we just hanging out as we finish up the joint we are pretty stoned about now. All of a sudden they all jump out and a bunch of them land on top of me pining me down and a few more jump on top of Katie and do the same. Now I am a pretty big guy, just over six foot and well toned but in my intoxicated state and the fact that there are so many of them they over take me. They tie me up with some rope.

I hear Katie struggling pleading them to stop and leave us alone. But there isn't anything I can do.

I hear one of the boys say, "Wow looky at her, this bikini is so small she might as well be naked"

So in two seconds the yank it off her and I can see she is completely naked. One boy at each leg and one at each arm holding her down.

"She is pretty hot." I hear one of the girls say.

"You boys get out of the way, I'm gonna eat a little of that pussy of hers." She says as she pushes by them and kneels down between her legs and runs her tongue up between her pussy lips.

She pulls her own top off and squeezes her own tits and pinches her nipples. She lays forward and tells the boys to bend her knees and pull them apart wide. The other girl peels her skin tight shorts off and kneels down at Katie's head.

"Marissa how does that pussy tastes?" she says to the girl between Katie's legs.

"Sweeeeet and tasssssty, but not as tasty as yours Angie."

The girl named Marissa went back down and started licking between Katie's thighs again, I could hear Katie beg her to stop.

"Please, please stop that, please stop licking my pussy."

"What's the matter girl, don't you like getting your pussy licked? You dress like you're a slut, that must mean you like your pussy licked."

"NO I never had another girl lick my pussy before."

"Ooo we have a lesbo virgin here. Go ahead Angie make her eat your pussy baby."

So Angie moved over Katie's face and pushed her pussy down on her face. "Lick it bitch, lick my pussy. Stick your tongue out and lick my pussy."

I can see her grinding her pussy down but I can't tell if Katie is licking it. "Go ahead and lick it, stick your tongue in me and lick it. If you don't I'm gonna twist the fuck out of your nipples. So start lickin bitch."

Katie is mumbling loudly but I cant tell what she is saying. Then I close my eyes for a moment because I feel mad. I can't do anything especially being as stoned as I am. But my cock is raging hard. But my eyes fly open as I hear Katie's muffled scream. I can see the girl called Angie squeezing and twisting Katie's nipples.

"I told you to lick my pussy, so start licking." She starts to smack and slap her tits. "That's it lick my pussy, stick your tongue up there, that's it bitch your doing better. How's it feel to get your pussy licked while your lickin pussy yourself."

Marissa pushes up on her elbows and starts fingering Katie. "Lick her pussy your fuckin cunt, lick it while I ram two fingers up your tight young snatch."

They continue to fuck and abuse Katie while the boys watch, two of them are still holding me while the others hold Katie. Two of the boys that are holding Katie's hands have their cocks out and are using Katie's hands to stroke their cocks. I know deep inside Katie is loving it as I remember me fucking and spanking her till she passed out.

One of the boys Katie is stroking starts to moan out that he's gonna cum. So Angie moves off Katie's face and turns her head and says, "Cum on her face Dave, dump your load all over her face."

So he does, shot after shot all over her face, hitting Angie on her mound and it drips down slowly. When he finishes the other boy does the same. When he is done Angie moves over her face again as the cum drips down over her slit.

"Eat that cum from my pussy slut." As she smears the cum from Katie's face to her pussy for Katie to lick it up.

One of the boys gets behind the girls called Marissa and pulls her pants down and rubs his cock on her pussy. I hear her moan as he slides it in. The deeper he goes the more aggressive she eats Katie.

"OH YES, that's it eat my pussy slut, eat it good. You do like eating pussy don't you." Angie moans out as she cums on Katie's face.

She leans forward on all fours over Katie as one of the other boys kneel behind her and appears to rub his cock on her pussy lubing up his cock and he directs it up and start to push in.

"OH YES, push that big cock up my ass, that's it fuck my dirty hole." She moans out.

He gets in about a third of the way and pulls it out. He sits back and angles his cock down and says, "Open your mouth slut and suck Angie's ass from my cock."

Katie's opens up and he pushes his cock head in she sucks and then he pushes in. she tilts her head back and swallows the entire six inch to his balls. "Oh yes swallow it, fuck she took the whole thing, she took the whole fuckin thing."

He pulls it out and I hear Katie moan. The girl eating Katie is not giving her, her full attention because the fucking she is getting from the guy behind her. These two girls are making out as the two boys behind them fuck them, one in the pussy one in the ass. As the two guys cum in the girls they both squat over Katie's face and embrace pushing their tits hard together making out pushing their crotches on Katie's face ordering her to eat the cum from their holes.

After a few minutes they get off her and one of the boys lays down on the blanket and the others guide Katie to sit on his cock as the one called Marissa guides it into her pussy. Another boy comes in from behind her and Marissa sucks it a bit then guides it up her ass. As the two boys push deep into her, Katie's moans out loan and leans her head back in ecstasy and a third boy pushes his cock into her mouth burying it balls deep in her throat. I look up and all the boys are naked cocks ranging from six to seven inches. Two more stand and guide her hands to their cocks and she starts to stroke them off. Wow five guys fucking her at once. My cock is so fuckin hard it feels like it's gonna pop, like every ounce of blood left my body and its all in my cock.

As they each cum in and on her they switch and continue to fuck her in each and every hole. Cum dripping from every orifice. The two girls joining in licking and being licked finally turn to me.

"Hey lets take a look at his cock, it's probably a tiny two inch weenie."

As my cock throbs and my head spins from all the weed I smoked the girls untie my feet and lay me on my back. They unbutton my shorts and Angie says, "That's an awful big bulge for a two inch cock Marissa."

They get them open and I obediently lift my hips as the pull them down along with my boxers.

"OH fuckin shit, look at the size of the cock. I've seen horses smaller then that. I can't wait to get my lips wrapped around that thing." Marissa says.

"I can't wait to get my lower lips wrapped around that thing, to bury it up my rectum." Angie says.

"You are such and anal queen Angie." One of the boys says as he pounds Katie's ass.

Marissa takes the head of my cock into her mouth and sucks hard for a moment then pops it out. "Fuck I can barely get the head in mouth."

"Well you better stretch out that throat and get to suckin I want that well lubed so that it can fit up my shitter."

She takes my cock back in her mouth and starts pushing and pulling, deeper and deeper my cock goes. She can only get about two thirds of my cock in her mouth but it feels so fuckin good. She is squeezing hard at the base of my cock preventing me from cumming.

"Ok, Ok it's my turn Angie's says, let me take it. Marissa gets up and Angie's turns around and sets herself over my cock. "Guide it into my ass Marissa." She says.

Marissa licks my shaft one more time and then spits on the head before she guides it up Angie's hole. As the head pushes in I can tell she is gonna be unbelievably tight. Maybe even unbearable. As the head pops in her anus is so tight it feels like its forcing the blood from the head down the shaft of my cock. Angie screams out that my cock is too big but Marissa holds her hips preventing her from pulling off. The girls realize that it is not gonna work with my hands tied behind my back under me. Marissa unties my hands while Angie refuses to remove my cock from her ass as her ass is finally acclimating to my cock. As the rope releases from my wrists I pull my hands up from behind me and grasp Angie's waist. Between the torment they are giving Katie and the rage of my erection, without any hesitation I pull Angie balls deep on my cock and hold her there.

lovebobby
lovebobby
71 Followers