Two Weeks with Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovebobby
lovebobby
73 Followers

We both collapse on the bed in exhaustion. I look over at Katie, a big smile stretches across my face and I start to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Katie exclaims.

"You have so much fuckin cum on your face and tits, I didn't think I could cum that much."

"That trick works every time."

"What trick?" I say with curiosity.

"The one where I ram my finger up your ass and push on your prostate. I tried that to my ex-boyfriend and he would cum like a horse. And how many times have I done that to you and see how much you cum."

"You are so full of surprises, you do amaze me Katie. Wait till you see what I have for you."

"What, What, Oh come on tell me. You can't leave me hanging like this."

"Surprise is what it is all about, but I am sure you will love it."

"I am gonna take a quick shower and wash all this cum off me and since it is still early I think I'm gonna go back to sleep for a few more hours."

We both get up and head into the shower and wash each other off and climb back into bed. We cuddle up and slowly fall back to sleep.

***

A few hours later I awake to the phone ringing. I roll over pushing Katie off me to pick up the phone.

"Hello." I say.

"My love, what a pleasure to hear your voice, it's a sound for sore ears." I hear Jackie's voice on the other end of the line.

"I miss you too sweetheart. How's it going out there?"

"It's nice, been sunny mostly, had one day of rain. How is it over there?" she says. At that moment Katie stirs and I feel her grasp my cock.

"How's Katie doing? Is she being a good girl? Is she taking care of you?"

I wanted to say, that she is being a real bad girl, and she is taking care of me extremely well, but I say, "Everything is great here. Katie is being good."

"That's great, is she feeding you well? I hope your not starving."

"First, I can feed myself fine. I'm a great cook as you know, and yes she is feeding me." I just didn't want to tell her that what she was feeding me was her sweet little young pussy.

"That's really great, I miss you and I can't wait to get home and ride that big cock of your. I miss the way it fills me up so much."

Katie can hear this conversation because she is laying on my chest rubbing my cock. I am not really paying attention to Katie as I am trying to act all good talking to Jackie. But as I am about to tell Jackie how much I miss her pussy. I feel Katie's lips engulf the head of my cock.

"I miss the way your pussy grips my, hmmmmm, cock with" I trail off and look down and push Katie off me and give her a stop it look. "Your incredible kegel muscles."

"Are you masturbating right now? Because I can do the same if you would like."

"No I am just thinking about your lips sucking all the cum from balls." I say as I look at Katie licking her lips and she mouths to me "No I already did that." With a big grin on her face.

"Ok, I am enjoying myself, Daphne is a great sister and her husband Aaron is the best thing that ever happened to her. But rest assure I will fuck your brains out when I get home. You can count on it."

"I am sure we will use each other to the maximum sexual ability when you get home. If you could walk for the next day or so after I will be amazed."

I look down at Katie and she smiles and mouths, "Do you mean like what your doing to me?"

"Anyway before I get too aroused; let me talk to Katie, if she's around. I mean I'm gonna have to rub myself off when we hang up."

"Sure I can wake her up."

"No, no that's ok, I didn't know she was still sleeping."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'll talk to her later or when I get home just tell her I called and that I love her and will see her in week."

"Ok, I love you Jackie."

"I love you and miss you very much Johnny."

"Enjoy yourself and tell everyone I send my love and I am sure Katie would say the same if she were here."

I hang up the phone, and look at Katie, she is smiling. "Do you think you'll be able to fuck mom when she gets home, I don't think so I think your cock will be way to sore and worn out. Especially if I have my way."

"Your right, unless we stop by Wednesday which will give me three days before I have to pick up your mother."

"Yeah right, you think I'm gonna let you alone for three days without getting that big cock in one of my holes. It'll be hard enough when she is home. I don't know what I'm gonna do then. None of the boys around here have a cock like yours, nor do they know how to use it like you do."

I just smile, "Come on lets go sit by the pool and do some tanning."

We both get up and head into the kitchen, I make up a pot of coffee and we sit naked at the counter looking out at the patio and pool. We do a little idol chit chat as we sip our coffee. I get up and say that I am gonna finish my coffee out on the patio. As I walk by her, I put my arm around her and kiss her on the head, cupping her left tit in my hand and caressing it. I slide off pausing to give her nipple a pinch. She moans out and gets up to follow me. We sit on the lounges and relax.

Fifteen minutes later she says, "I'm gonna burn if you don't rub some tanning oil on me."

"Go get it and I will be happy to assist. But don't get to use to it, I can't do this when your mom gets home."

As she gets up she says, "I will find a way to get all I need from you don't worry. Maybe I'll finagle mom into a threesome. I never ate pussy before and I am definitely curious about that."

"That would be weird, I am not sure I could fuck you in front of your mom or your mom in front of you."

"Oh once you see two beautiful pussies in front of you spread wide. I don't think your gonna be able to resist. Especially if we're rubbing each other off."

"Oh just go get the oil before you oil yourself up or I have to spank you."

"Mmmm, that sounds like something I might like." She says as she walks away.

She returns with the oil a few minutes later, "Here you go Johnny you can rub my pussy, I mean rub me down." She says kidding around. I take it from her as she lays facedown on the lounge. I spray her down from her neck to the soles of her feet. I then start at her shoulders rubbing the oil in, smoothing it out. Caressing every inch of her flesh. Over her back and down her sides massaging it into the sides of her breasts. Down over her ass cheeks taking the time to run my hands and fingers up into the crevice of her ass. I gently push one finger up into her anus. She moans out with pleasure begging me not to arouse her too much as she might not be able to control herself if I do. I finish rubbing down the rest of the back side of her body, and tell her to relax and when she is ready I will be happy to do the front half. We both laugh as I lay down to relax myself. More idol chit chat and absorbing some rays darkening our tans.

About and hour later Katie rolls over and says, "Ok my ass has had enough, its time to rub down my tits and my little pussy." She says with a sexy little voice.

I repeat the action as I did with her back spraying her all over. This time I don't start with her shoulders, I go directly to her tits. Grabbing both of them simultaneously and working the oil deeply into the flesh of her breasts. As I worked up to her shoulders and back down to her breast she would expel moans. I was so amazed on how firm and perky her tits really were. I slowly moved down her body working the oil into her washboard abs, over her Mons momentarily pausing to tweak her clit. Her hips slightly bucked up as I do. I continue to move down her legs to her feet. I look up at her face and she has her eyes closed enjoying herself.

"Ok you tan and I'm gonna lay here and chill out. I faded out to sleep and the next thing I know Katie is licking the shaft of my cock. I open my eyes and look down and she is smiling up at me. "Wakie, wakie I think I need some cummy."

I groggily say, "What time is it."

"Oh about twelve thirty, or should I say time for a cum lunch."

"Well I'm pretty hot and before I give you some cum I'm gonna jump in the pool and cool off."

"Good idea." She says, "Your cock is unbelievably hot."

I just smile and walk over to the pool and dive in. I come up about mid-pool shake the water from my head. I turn around expecting to see her still standing at the other end of the pool. But as I looked up I felt her hands on my hips and my cock slowly descending down her throat. 'Holy shit.' I think to myself, 'I have created an insatiable nymphomaniac.'

She comes up, "Mmm nice cock."

"Can't you get enough sex? What have I done to you? You are totally insatiable."

"I just love your cock."

"Yeah and I love your pussy, but I don't make every moment revolve around your pussy. Remember when your mom comes home all this is gonna have to be very limited or even stop"

"That's why I am going to get all the cum I can get from your cock now."

I swim past her saying, "I'm getting out, I need a drink."

I get out and grab a towel and dry myself off. "Would you like something to drink too?"

"Sure, I'll have whatever you have."

I head into the house and return shortly with a tray, upon it sits a bottle of Jack Daniels, bottle of Pepsi and a ice bucket with two glasses. I walk over an she is lying out on the lounge sitting up slightly with her eyes closed. I put the tray down on the table between us. I open the bucket of ice and drop four ice cubes in each glass. Fill the glasses up three quarter of the way with Jack and top off the rest with Pepsi.

"Here you go." As I hand one to Katie and pick up the other one and tap it against hers.

"Cheers, to one more week of sheer fucking."

"Cheers to a lot more of your cum I'm gonna swallow."

We both lift our glasses to our lips and I drink a little more than half my glass and Katie starts to guzzle and when she hits about a third she starts to cough and choke, swallowing quickly as she pulls the glass from her lips.

"Holy fuck, how much Jack did you put in this?"

"Oh it's mostly Jack, but don't worry I'm gonna get you drunk off your ass and fuck your brains out."

"Oooo La, La, my pussy is gushing just thinking about it."

"I'm even gonna punish you cause you're my little bad girl."

So she downs another third and smiles up at me. I finish my glass and take hers and refill them both.

She looks at me with a I feel real naughty smile, "Hey did you ever do anything more the drink alcohol?"

"Like what drugs?"

"Well no, well like weed. You know pot, marijuana not sure if you consider that drugs."

"Yes I have smoked weed before, and still do on occasion, why?"

"Well I tried it a few times and once when I was playing with myself and I found it more intense when I was stoned then when I was straight."

"Ok so what are you saying?"

"Well I have a little bit of weed and was wondering if you would like to smoke up with me?"

I smile and laugh a little and say, "Sure why not but you can save yours I have some. Be right back."

She giggles and says, "Wow do you and mom do it together?"

"We do." I just turn and head into the house.

I return a few minutes later with a bowl and a canister. I sit down on the lounge and open up the canister and pack out the bowl. I pull a lighter from the canister and lite the bowl and take a big hit. A moment later I exhale and hand it over to Katie.

"This is really good stuff by the way."

"Awesome, we're gonna get wasted and have some fuckin awesome sex."

Half hour later we are totally stoned and drunk finishing half the bottle of jack and four fully packed bowls of weed. She is now sitting on my lap facing me puffin on the bowl while I am sipping on my drink. She puts the bowl to my lips and lights it for me. I take a big hit and sat back in the chair. I sit up and press my lips to hers and exhale the smoke into her mouth, she inhales deeply and her head goes back. A moment later I sit up and state I am going in to the pool for a dip because I am getting real hot and real high. She grabs the weed and stuff and puts in on the table, takes a gulp from my glass and gives me one.

"I'm pretty wasted too." She says.

She slides back off the end of the chair pausing, she grabs my cock and licks the head. I moan as she engulfs the head and without any hesitation in her inebriated state she swallows the entire length right to the base. She holds it there for a few seconds. My hips start to buck and regardless of how wasted I am my cock grows to the full nine inch length right in her throat. I am utterly amazed at her ability to do this but given her current state, I expected it. As she draws my cock from her throat, she sucks up the saliva then lingers as a string links us together from the tip of my cock to her lower lip.

"You are such an amazing bad girl I am gonna punish you beyond conception. Now lets go take a dip."

"Yeah I want you to dip, right in my pussy."

I laugh and get up and push past her. I stumble over to the pool and dive in. I come up somewhere in the middle refreshed and exhilarated. I look back as she is slowly wobbling to the stairs, holding onto the railing she steps down into the pool and looks up and smiles, then starts to laugh and falls forward into the pool. I swim over to her as she comes up laughing and choking.

She shakes her head and says, "Wow that was fun. I am so fucked up right now."

"Me too." I said.

For the next fifteen minutes we both swim around and play touchy feely and grab ass. We end up in the low end making out.

Finally I say, "Let's go inside in the air conditioning and see how hard I can get your nipples on those perky little adorable tits."

"Oh your just making me hotter."

We get out of the pool and walk toward the house pausing just to stop to dry ourselves off before we go into the house. She reaches down and picks up the remaining bottle of Jack and takes a big swig and hands it to me. I chug down a few big gulps. I grab the weed and paraphernalia and we both sway as we walk back into the house passing the bottle and the bowl back and forth. We get to the sliding glass doors and she opens it up. I grab her ass and help her in as she moans.

"Your hand feels so good on my ass."

"Well you better get inside before I have to spank your ass."

"Oooo that would be such a turn on. Just the thought makes my pussy gush."

"Really now, I just might have a few surprises for you then."

We stagger in continuing to pass the bottle back and forth, and I shut the door behind me.

"Oh my it is mighty cold in here, look at my nipples their as hard as marbles."

I look over at her tits and she almost looks hysterical her nipples are sticking out almost an inch and look as swollen and thick as my pinky.

I flick both of her nipples then pinch them hard.

"How would you like a nice pair of nipple clamps on those?"

"WOW you are kinky aren't you?" she says to me.

"You wait, what I have in mind for you, you might not like so much." I say with a grin.

I grab her arm and pull her into me. As she bumps into me she pulls up the bottle and guzzles some more and puts it to my lips. I look at it and there is about two inches left in the bottle. I smile and down it. I look into her eyes and we are both pretty wasted by now. Her eyes are kind of glazed over. She looks back at me and we embrace in another intense kiss.

She puts the bottle down and I put the bowl in my mouth, light it up and take a huge hit, hold it for a few seconds and pull her up and we lock lips. I blow the smoke into her mouth and she inhales it. As we break from the kiss I look at her and say, "Come on you little slut it punishment time."

And I pull her along by her arm as she moans and coos. "Am I a bad girl, are you gonna spank me and make my heinie red?"

"I'm gonna make you cum so fuckin hard your gonna pass out."

"Oh I can't wait."

As we enter the bedroom I bring her over to the ottoman at the end of the bed, I grab four pillows and place them on top of the ottoman. I let her go and tell her to stay. She stands there swaying back and forth stoned and drunk off her ass. I walk over to my dresser and open up a side cabinet and start to rummage through it. I come back with my hands full. As I get back to her, her eyes focus and they spring wide open, as she sees me standing there with ropes, nipple clamps, vibrators and a paddle. I grab her again and lay her on her back on the end of the bed. I climb on top of her and I kneel on her arms pining them under my knees and grab both her nipples and pinch and pull hard.

She moans out in erotic pleasure. "That hurts so good."

"Lets hope you will be says that later when pleasure turns to pain." I say as I clamp the first clamp onto her right nipple and turn the knob tightening it down hard and turning to the left nipple and doing the same. Then I slap both tits striking the clamps as well getting a screech out of her. I get up and pull her up.

"Don't move." I say as I leave the room and come back moments later with another bottle of Jack, I take a swig and tell her to do the same.

I readjust the pillows laying two pillows side by side on the ottoman and two more onto those with about six inches between. I lay a towel on the bottom set of pillows then I lay her down over the pillows with her tits between and her pussy over the towel. I tie one ankle and one hand together then to the legs on each side of the ottoman spreading her wide and pull them down tight.

"Oh this is so fuckin hot you are making me sooooo fuckin excited, my pussy is dripping." She says with a slur.

I can tell she is well past intoxicated since her body mass is half the size of mine and we drank about the same. I then walk back to the cabinet and return with a ball gag and tell her to open up.

"What's that for? How can I suck your cock if you have me gagged?"

"This is so I don't have to hear you screamin as I beat your ass." I tell her as I shove the ball into her mouth preventing her protest. I attach it around the back of her head securing it tight.

"Mmm you look so fuck hot strapped down, spread wide and gagged. I am gonna use your ass and pussy so much and so hard your gonna pass out from cumming so much." I say as I knee down behind her.

I put my hands on each cheek of her ass and spread her wide open. I push my face between her cheeks and lick from her clit to her butt hole then bring my right hand down hard on her ass. I hear her scream into the gag and flinch. It's a very dull sound due to the gag and she can't move to much due to the bindings. I do it again on the other cheek with the same response. She is so incredibly wet she is actually dripping, her juices are running down her thighs

"This ass is gonna glow beat red when I'm done, then I'm gonna fuck your holes relentlessly. Your gonna drink Jack with your ass then I'm gonna fuck you up the ass hard."

I lick the inside of her thighs licking up her flowing juices not touching her pussy again, I lick all around her pussy and ass sticking my tongue up her ass on occasion. Her ass is wiggling as much as it could and she is trying to say something but the gag is preventing it. I continue this teasing torture for twenty minutes licking all around her sex, occasionally touching her pussy or clit. I know this has got to be excruciatingly agonizing. Finally I pull the gag slightly out of her mouth to let her talk and she starts begging me to let her cum.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE JOHNNY MAKE ME CUM, I'M BEGGING YOU." I hear her say just before I put it back in her mouth and say, "It might be a long time before I let you cum, but when you do it will be the most intense orgasm you'll ever have."

I continue to play with her ass fingering it and licking it, and most of all smacking it. When thirty minutes have passed and her ass is cherry red and I don't think she can take anymore I stand up and walk out of the room.

lovebobby
lovebobby
73 Followers