Uncommon Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

I licked again, more greedily, pressing my tongue deeper.

"He's very eager."

Her accented voice seemed to reach me from afar. Ellen laughed in reply but I was lost as I stretched to the limit to reach her molten core. She writhed in appreciation and I felt her pliant muscles squeezing in gratitude.

At this extreme my tongue ached but I ignored it as I sealed my mouth to her sex and sucked gently all that she had to offer.

I do not know what had passed between them before they arrived but Mari's anticipation must have stoked her arousal. The ooze of moisture quickly became a rush as her body stiffened and she submitted to a brief but violent climax.

I stayed with her as she juddered to a finish and then licked gently at her distended maw as she lay in a state of stupor. I do not know for how long I ministered to her but I found a new pleasure in seeking out the subtle difference in her aftertaste and the variation in the feel of her sex now that it was fully relaxed.

"Does he need a break?"

"Not unless you do..."

She did not. She stroked my hair to let me know that it was time to concentrate once more as we commenced the long journey towards her second orgasm.

For almost an hour I tended to her with all of the new found skills at my disposal. At some points she encouraged me, urging me to bring her close, but at others she relaxed speaking and laughing with Ellen as though I were a simple adjunct.

By the finish my whole body ached, including frustrated attempts at erection, but it was all subsumed into some sense of well-being as if I had, somehow, found a destiny.

Ignoring the sharp spines of her short growth I would, now and again, preen her whole sex before coming back to the font but, finally, she widened her legs just a little more letting me know it was time.

Her clitoris had long since escaped its soft cave and it now lay engorged beneath my tongue. I licked lovingly, carefully gauging her reaction to each movement, and she seemed content to trust in me to bring her a crescendo.

Despite my tired tongue I remained unhurried easing off each time I had lifted her to an ever higher plateau. Her breathing was becoming more ragged and her thighs shone with a sheen of perspiration when she could finally take no more.

I felt her momentary fear that perhaps, after all, the promise would not be fulfilled but with one final fluttering touch she reached a previously unscaled pinnacle. She cried out and tears ran from her eyes as she was held aloft by wave after wave of contentment.

I had given my all and I remained slumped as I tried to recover my breath and to work some life back into my tortured jaw muscles. I found myself hoping, in some perverse way, that I had made Ellen proud and, perhaps, a little jealous but I could not shake the conviction she was still pulling all of the strings.

When the atmosphere had cooled a little I made ready to get up but I was brought up short as Ellen reached out to run the back of her fingers slowly along the top of Mari's thigh. I saw the look of hesitancy and uncertainty in the older woman's eyes but, far from removing her hand, Ellen traced a line down to the back of Mari's knee.

Instinctively, Mari drew up her leg and hugged it to her chest but then something unspoken passed between them. The expression on Mari's face turned from shock to disbelief but then to heightened excitement.

Looking back at me her pupils were dilated to such an extent that her deep brown eyes looked almost completely black. As I watched she carefully lifted her other leg so that she had both feet on the seat of the sofa.

Her sex was lewdly exhibited but it now presented itself as a sinister downward pointing arrowhead.

Her pose displayed the broad spread of her toned buttocks drawing the eye to the ring of darkness at the very heart. For a few seconds I stopped breathing and simply stared in disbelief. Here was something that I had always baulked at in the past but she now expected it as her due.

This was one step too far but, as I started to voice my refusal, her open sex began to weep and a single, viscous, bead of moisture caught the light as it lazily flowed down along her furrow.

Why this one image should so affect me I could not say but I felt the blood pulsing at my temples and my body braced itself for the inevitable reaction from my groin. Without thought I leant forward and put out my weary tongue.

I caught up the runnel at its low point and slowly retraced its path all the way upwards. Her skin bore the salty tang of perspiration but I was already making a second sweep. I could feel the latent power of her muscles beneath the taut smoothness of her skin but this contrasted with the forbidding firmness of the opening itself.

I pulled away for a moment to try and gather my senses but her honey toned flesh glistened with inviting wetness. It had a hypnotic allure and I bent once more and sought out the very centre with the tip of my tongue.

The taste of her had pooled here and I lapped at it knowing that nothing more could be expected of me; her tightness was beyond any strength of mine.

As I continued she began to moan, a growl of pleasure, which rose each time I favoured her with a firmer touch. I pressed and held until it almost became a cry of frustration but then she gave a single gasp and I felt a sudden relaxation.

Before I could react I was pinched within the opening. My impulse was to flex my tongue to escape but, in so doing, I was only sucked further in.

"Yes!!"

She gave voice to the single word with a mixture of triumph and relief and I was gripped as if she would never let me go. My tongue fought back against the insistent squeezing but this only served to heighten her excitement. She brought her fingers to her sex and began to slowly rub at her clitoris.

I thought that she had nothing else to give but she summoned up fresh reserves of stamina. I was so close that I could see the slight imperfections in her otherwise immaculately applied nail polish as she began to work herself more energetically

I could do nothing as a slender strand of saliva escaped the side of my open mouth but in truth the taste was not as paid as I feared. It was a little musty, but not unpleasant, and, at that moment, my senses were being swamped by the fresh reek of arousal which rose from her heated sex.

Ellen chose that moment to place her hand at the back of my head, making it absolutely clear that I was not to move, and we waited together as Mari closed her eyes and fought her way to the summit for the final exhausting time.

She, too, must have feared that I would make an escape because her fingers became almost a blur until, finally, with a renewed shout of joy, she began to come spurting gouts of moisture in the process which I was powerless to avoid.

It seemed incredible that she could still be so wet but the evidence mockingly dampened my hair and ran down my face.

Chapter 6

Ellen gave no explanation. By the time I had cleaned myself up they had left and the only remaining evidence was the lingering scent of arousal which still hung in the air.

I needed time to try and reach an understanding of what had happened and what it told me about myself. Ellen seemed capable of opening doors in my unconscious which I would rather have kept closed.

Fortunately, or otherwise, I was left with no time for introspection. The expected courier arrived with my paperwork and I spent the afternoon adding last minute annotations to my personal copy.

That evening I met up with my two paralegals and treated them to a curry. We deliberately avoided the topic uppermost in each of our minds save that, at the end of the night, we toasted the impending success of the pre-trial review.

On Thursday morning I put on a new shirt and tie and surveyed myself in the mirror. If all went to plan a trial date would be set and we would, in all probability, have about twelve months to build the final case. The work would be hard, perhaps daunting, but the rewards were almost limitless.

The morning went well. I set out the broad thrusts of our arguments, the precedents to which we intended to refer, and the witnesses we wished to call. In the afternoon our French opponents made their opening arguments and, by the end of the day, it was generally agreed that we were well ahead on points.

I slept soundly and arrived early on Friday morning to greet my expert witnesses. I reminded them that they were not actually presenting evidence at this stage but were simply helping the adjudicating panel to weigh the merits of our suit.

All went well until, under cross-examination, my first witness was quizzed on his personal medical history. We had discussed this and assured ourselves that it would not be an issue not least because our opponents would not be privy to it.

I immediately raised an objection, which was upheld, but I looked daggers at my team wondering how the information had got out.

As each successive witness took the stand the French lawyers seemed aware of the vulnerabilities that we ourselves had identified and dismissed. In truth, there was nothing of great substance but taken as a whole it might have been enough to place the seeds of doubt.

There had obviously been a leak and I was apoplectic but this was tempered by a tinge of guilt. In one instance they had raised an issue which I knew I had touched on when bragging to Beth but this was something more sinister.

Wards had the good grace not to start finger pointing and insisted on taking the positives out of the morning session. They reminded me that the French were only presenting one witness and I was well enough armed to carry the day.

Whilst rehearsing I had pictured, in my mind, the Emeritus Professor of Civil Law at the University of Barcelona to be a crusty book worm out of touch with current advances in European employment law.

In the event I had to grab the podium to steady myself when Maritxu Curuchet entered the room. The shock of recognition was all the greater as I considered the manner in which I had prostrated myself before her just forty-eight hours earlier.

I went to pieces and the judges, recognizing that something was wrong, allowed one of the Wards partners to continue the cross-examination.

Afterwards sympathies and kind sentiments were expressed but I knew, in spite of any lingering optimism, that, three days hence, the panel was going to rule against us.

My fury knew no bounds. I made a call to Ellen's office only to be told that she was working from home and, without thought, I jumped into a taxi.

Naomi opened the front door and some part of my mind registered her form fitting leotard. She was glowing from a recent work out and she did not seem overly surprised to see me.

"I'm here to see Ellen."

"She's in her room, but she's busy right now."

"She'll see me."

Doing something completely out of character I forcefully eased her aside and strode over to Ellen's door. I knocked loudly and entered without waiting for an answer. I knew exactly what I was going to say, and none of it was polite, but the sight that greeted me left me dumbstruck.

Ellen was propped up in bed, her back supported by a mound of pillows. She was completely naked with her legs outstretched. Between them a delightfully shaped blonde was laying face down with her mouth eagerly engaged.

Ellen looked completely unfazed but the girl flinched and had to be petted.

"Don't stop pretty one. You're doing so well

With the words still dry in my mouth I had to concede that she looked serenely beautiful and I felt a hollow ache somewhere deep inside. Good manners dictated that I should left them alone but my anger finally broke through.

"You set me up. You've ruined my fucking career."

She smiled enigmatically.

"On the contrary, I have done you a great favour."

"It wasn't even your case. What do you get out of this?"

I tried to keep my voice level but it was a losing battle.

"I simply used what I knew. One day I will need a favour from the French and I will call it in"

"At the expense of my career?"

She sighed as if she was having to explain to a simpleton.

"Look, when we first meet I did not like you. As a lawyer you're good but your attitude towards woman stank. Now, I think you'll agree, I have helped you to find out something about yourself and I've definitely changed the way in which you view women; all that remains is to channel that former callousness into your professional life."

At that moment the blonde came up for air but Ellen held her in place.

"That's lovely sweetheart but don't tire yourself too much. You've got a long way to go yet"

With that she eased the girls head back into place and languidly teased her own dark nipples which were already engorged.

"I want you to go now, but I want you to think about this. Two years from now I fully intend to be heading up my own practise. With a little moulding, you are going to make a first class lawyer with some special talents that I could put to use. Do you want to be with me..or against me?"

With that she casually cleared the hair from the nape of the girl's neck and my final psychological pit prop was kicked way as I recognized a discrete but all too familiar tattoo.

That night I hardly slept and when I did drop off it was only to be tortured with images of Ellen. My prospects were not looking good and she was offering some sort of lifeline but it was a pact with the devil.

I phoned in to the office and they understood when I said that I wanted to take a day's leave. I moped around in the morning but was surprised by the doorbell at lunchtime. I was not expecting anyone and I chose to ignore it but then I heard the key in the lock.

Besides the cleaner only one other person had a key to my flat and I got up from the chair to find Lisa standing in the doorway. It occurred to me that, with most of our trysts taking place after work, I had rarely seen her in anything other than business attire but today she looked beautiful in a simple blue dress that showed off her legs to devastating effect and suggested that she had eschewed a bra.

I wanted to be angry but the effort seemed beyond me.

"Why did you do it?"

She did not answer immediately but came and sat on the sofa opposite me where her dress barely protected her modesty.

With her usual cute habit she used her fingers to brush her long blonde hair forward over her right shoulder and, had I been standing behind her, I would have been able to see her tattoo with the griffin and star motif of her Cambridge University.

Were they lovers? To the best of my knowledge Lisa was in no way interested in other women and had once expressed disgust when we had watched a film together which had presented an unexpected lesbian encounter.

Only after I left Ellen's had it all fallen into place. In many ways Lisa was my best friend and I unconsciously used her as a sounding board. Only to her had I fully confided my worries and doubts about the proceedings and she had proved a far better listener than I had ever imagined.

She had still not answered and so I asked again.

"Why?"

She smiled as she replied.

"Let's call it common interests."

I pondered this for a moment.

"I still don't get it. What's was in it for you? Are you lovers?"

She laughed a little at that.

"No, that was just part of the price I had to pay. It's you I wanted...and she gave you to me."

I still failed to understand until, with studied deliberation, she slowly parted her legs.

"Come over here"

There was no thinking, there was no need. I fell to my knees and began to worship whilst she sighed with pleasure and slowly toyed with the tiny padlock key that hung from her neck.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers