All Comments on 'Under Surveillance Ch. 01'

by denva

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I really enjoyed this story

It needs some editorial work but it was sexy and open-ended and the characters felt believable and true - well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
appreciation should be rewarded.

my husband caught his younger brother peeping at me while i was bathing and saw how obsessed his brother was with my used bra and how he wank and cum into my soil panty. i was so appalled when being told about it. i was also surprised that being 18, he had a fancy on me who is 27. so my husband and i both decided to reward him for his appreciation towards me. one night, my husband brought him into our bedroom. the expression on his face when he saw me on my bed naked is priceless. my husband then told him that this was the punishment he gets for peeping at me. he then proceeded to tell his brother to kiss and suck on my tits since he like my used bra so much. his brother was shocked at getting the real thing but did as he was told. in minutes, my pussy was dripping with juice. next, he was ordered to lick and eat my dripping pussy. my husband then proceeded to tell his brother on how he had seen him jerking and cumming into my soiled panties. with a stern voice, he instructed his brother to shoved his hard erect dick into my very wet and hot pussy. as his brother was slowly fucking me, my husband reminds him not to repeat his mistakes. he could look at my naked body, fondled and suck my tits, licking and eating my plum pussy and even fuck me till his balls is blue, anytime he wants. all he needded to do is asked. one other thing that i like best is, instead of cumming on my soiled panties, he is to cum deep inside my pussy everytime we fuck, which he did as soon as my husband finished laying down the rules. it really pays to appreciate...lol...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
g-sting of turin

nice story, good start, but as already mentioned you might want to get a spell checker at least if not an editor -- my favorite so far is Ed SAVIOUR her undies .. Class

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good

I work for an alarm company and we replace cameras in banks. I get to keep al the old equipment. I have set up some nice systems, not only in our house, but also in my sister in laws house. I have watched her get fucked by over 35 different guys. The b st was the night she brought home three guys and fucked them all. She’s a little slut. And yes, I began flirting with her and it wasn’t long before she had my dick stuffed down her throat and up her snatch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will not end well for the cuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous