All Comments on 'Under Your Control Scene 01'

by BabyBlue2005

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jonny GJonny Gabout 18 years ago
Superb

hi, thanks for the story, can i just say its one of the most erotic thing ive ever read, combining masturbation with submission is very erotic for me.!

zukethecukezukethecukeabout 18 years ago
Very good -- consistent with your other work

A fine, short scene. No more explanation or backstory is needed. I can easily imagine myself in that man's position. And having read several of your stories now, and finding the women in them have so many of the same desires and responses, I must assume you are yourself very much like the women you write about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Simple and superb

I was gripped from the first paragraph. You have a pure talent, Baby. Please submit more work.

lovemonsterlovemonsterover 17 years ago
Great work

Very erotic and sensual BB...reading your evocative words, I can well imagine myself in the same circumstances

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Encore!!

Your writing style is both captivating and erotic...Loved it...look forward to much more!!

lonnilonniover 17 years ago
This woman writes so well!

Erotic stories are primarily to turn us on. But when they are so beautifully written our head gets a little buzz as well as our other bits.

More, more, more.

Lonni x

borgthemagicianborgthemagicianabout 16 years ago
Erotic and Tantalising

This is gorgeous, descriptive, brief, excellently portrayed and written (as usual, gorgeous Lady). I don't know who's mind was in control here. I can almost feel his pleasure at seeing such a lovely lady complying with her man's wishes, yet can also see her using her sexuality to control his. I loved it and am now eager to read the other instalments. More!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous