All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 13'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic chapter, great action too, just one little gripe about spelling issues you seem to have with certain words. This can be a little distracting and detract from the story slightly.

Ask someone to proof read the story before you submit it and those might be picked up. Other than that I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AMAZING!

OH I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!

Please hurry with submitting the next chapter! I just started to laugh so hard at the end with Isobel saying that lol. I thought it was so funny lol.

Can't wait for the next! Please submit quickly! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great to see her feisty even while mating :)

Good job,

This flows nicely and has a good pace. Tis enjoyable to see her so spunky and having a good inner life.

Cullen is a bit bland for such a powerful wolf, and obviously has had a rather long life pre-A. Let us know a bit more about him.

Keep up the great work, and looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

GIMME MORE PLEASE! I love reading this story, its how I get through my college classes every day! PLease Please Please more!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Mating Opened The Doors

I like the fact that they have mated. We all knew it was going to happen sometime. Now the story can move forward with Angel as Alpha female to Collen's Alpha male. The attacks upon the bonded pair are only just beginning. I think Angel can protect Cullen from Isobel.hehe he. Will Angel still need to be protected from Layla and Edana. I still don't trust Lysander MacNare or anyone assoc. w/the MacNare Pack. And those are the threats out in the open, what about those hiding in plain site. Could someone like Glynis be a threat? Just a thought. This story still kicks ass and I continue to look forward to each new chapter.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
love this chapter

what a great chapter was a delight to read this story keeps getting better and better looking forward to the next chapter hopefully real soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Surpise!

Poor spelling detracted too much.

dreamdrakadreamdrakaover 13 years ago
<3

Loved the story. :) Keep writing... Post the next chapter soon.

Jenni101Jenni101over 13 years ago
grrr

dam those cliff hangers. I wonder what isoble gonna doo.. and also i think i know why her wolf is closer to the surface so soon. i dunno exactly but it has to do with how when she fought layla and was actually able to hurt her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love this series

i to would like to know why her wolf is so close to the surface. but this is another great chapter wish it was a little longer though. other then that i thought it was great... i cant wait to see what happens when she tells Edana and her bitch about the bonding and such... this is starting to get even better

lucianloverlucianloverover 13 years ago

What have you done to me?! I am so hot I need a cold shower and I will probably have to sleep in a bathtub filled with blocks(not cubes!!) of ice!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are satisfied you evil author you!!!LOL

sarabellsarabellover 13 years ago
Fantastic choice

Having them mated now is not only hot but also allows for Cullen to be in tune with his mate should/when more bad possible life threatening events occur. Now I believe keeping only the most trusted pack members; Gavin, Owen, Isobel, Brom for example in the know about the mating but let all else wonder. Wonderful story. I look forward to the next foray into Angel & Cullen's life.

shyintxshyintxover 13 years ago
Yesssssssss now he is trouble

I can't wait for Angel to announce their mating and see those bitches faces and when will Owen let Isobel know he is her mate?

amienicholeamienicholeover 13 years ago
I started reading about 3 hours ago and couldn't stop!!!

I love your story. I hope to see more of it VERY soon. I can't wait to see the two get what is coming to them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

very good story so far just one issue. I thought that she already had a wolf and that she bite Cullen like 2 chapters ago when they had sex. other then that pretty good story.

shortydeeshortydeeover 13 years ago
Awesome

I am so glad that you got them back together. I hope to be reading about his stepmother getting her butt kicked soon as well as layla too..

LOL

Please send the next few chapters soon!!!!!!!!!!!

GlosUKGlosUKover 13 years ago
Fantastic

So lad they are together and i wonder at Angel's wolf being so strong, maybe it is because she is his queen?

Can't wait till Owen and Isobel get together :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago

Glad Angel is acting like an adult and Cullen isn't being an ass. Now, we just need to tone down Isobel and everyone will be acting like fully grown, rational adults.

Liked this chapter.

kitcat50kitcat50about 13 years ago

Loving it! Glad Angel has such spunk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Isobel

She is BY FAR my favorite character!!! She just makes me laugh! HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You

You made my day just thought you should know.

reader018reader018about 12 years ago
this is funny!!!

Isobel is too damn funny!!! i like how you have the seriousness mixed with the funny factor,i think thats how all these type of stories should be!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lol XD

me gusto como termino este capitulo estubo tan increible !!! jaja i cuando llego isabel ha

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago

You are finally coming into your inner self and writing better.. I can see the difference. It looks like you have an editer, and your syntax has improved also. I am looking forward to the conclusion. I also suspect that there was some Were in Angels genes, before the Were got into her jeans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Steal much?

The sex in this chapter is nearly verbatim to the sex in chapter six of 'Falling Into Darkness'. Disappointing.

And reported.

Very sad.

tikateapottikateapotover 10 years ago

I went and read that story anonymous named and all I can say is wow. That is really messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Um.... This contains plagiarism

The story is pretty good, but Out of Darkness is one of my favorite stories and I know that the sex scene in this chapter is taken directly from it, almost word for word. That's just bad form, it's disrespectful to take someone else's work and pass it off as your own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Falling out of darkness

In my previous comment I said that the scene was taken from Out of Darkness. The series is actually called Falling Into Darkness, by Elianna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous