All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 17'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

u r so back! many thanks! twin power!

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianalmost 13 years ago

OMG! It's about time! I was beginning to wonder if something had happened to you! I love this story and already can't wait for the next chapter. I do however suggest that you get an editor, I think with some editing that this would be the best story ever!

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
loved the chapter but

i loved the chapter but you picked a heck of a place to end you have got me hook line and sinker please post as soon as you can

thank you for posting the chapter was excellent

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189almost 13 years ago

wooottt yay!

u also might wanna update the ch from 7 to 17

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Wonderful chapter!

You would think that izzy would want to mate with Owen and be changed, what better way to help guard her sister and kick butt than to become a wolf, the extra senses would be of so much help. Plus we know she loves him. Love Cullen and Angel to bits can't wait til they catch those responsible. Why didn't she tell Cullen about the laugh she heard when she was trapped. Also loved how Cullen's horse saved her in the last chapter thought she would have gone to the stable to thank him with a treat.

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Question

Why is Cullen even allowing the three bitches to stay in the pack. He is the Alpha and his mate is the Alpha bitch yet these women can say what they like including wishing their unborn ill. Why have they not been exiled from the pack? The Alphas don't seem to get much respect from anyone in the pack right down to the old biddy that slapped his face. Izzy is also really starting to piss me off with the way she treats Own when all he want is to be allowed to love her. Does she even care how much she is hurting him with her rejection?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg

you got me hooked more more more

tinker817tinker817almost 13 years ago
oh...

I need more...sighs I hope the wait for the next chapter isn't long... hehe I think Owen is about to stop being so nice :)

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
I just love the Twin Power.....lol

I love Izzy & Angel's relationship with their mates. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I was just so happy to see that you posted another ch. You are truly a Bad_Girl.

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Great Chapter

Once again great chapter and well written.

I do hope that Owen and Isobel can sort out their differences soon. They should be getting closer and not this constant bickering. I hope that Cullen and Angel can catch this one causing all the problems soon. Write a new chapter soon please.

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago

Loving this story and so excited to see this update.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Pressure

Don't put yourself under to much pressure. The story will come together when the time is right. And although we your fans cry for the next chapter constantly, we would never be happy with a chapter that you rushed just to post. I like to think most of us are smart and we all know life has a way of getting the way. Just know you won't be abandoned if you're late posting a story.

You have totally thicken the plot. The daughter killed the father. She failed to kill Cullen. Now her only choice is to go after his one true weakness Angel. Girl you are so rock'n this story. As if that isn't enough, Izzy and Owen seem to have taken a step or two closer to mating. I'm so glad to hear the next chapter is half written because I have to say" can't wait for the next chapter, please hurry" hehe-he

p.s. thanks to your "you know who you are" they did a great job too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great update!

we have missed you.

*****

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 13 years ago
Thank you!

lovely update! i can't wait to see what the twins do to finally get rid of those twits!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I am just in love with Isobel!! I can honestly say that she is my favorite character out of them all! I would really, really, *really* appreciate it if you made another story, but about Isobel and Owen this time. I am *not* above begging, here!

I thought that this chapter was great, just like all of the others! ;)

chelo2012chelo2012almost 13 years ago
Great!!!

We certainly miss your wonderful writing skill. Glad you are back!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
My, my, my!

I hope Isobel and Owen stop butting heads long enough to have a meeting of minds! Then together they may just prevent Angel from being killed!

ansiransiralmost 13 years ago

cant wait for more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
UPDATE SOON!

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL YOU UPDATE!

I wanna see Isobel make Owen grovel a little bit more but I also want Isobel to give into Owen!

Ahh I can't make my mind up.

GlosUKGlosUKalmost 13 years ago
<Sigh>

So glad Angel and the little'un are fine.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties but am so glad your well over them and chapter 18 is coming soon, i love your writing.

mssdiamondmssdiamondalmost 13 years ago
yay

izzy kicked butt them gurls aint all human lol. watg next DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!

samlove23samlove23almost 13 years ago

OMG OMG this is one of the best i have read .. PLEASE continue

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Why?

Didn't Cullen know where Angel was after reading...

"We also need to keep a closer watch on Angel until this is solved."

You would think his betas were in place to keep watch over her.

BTW it is...will not see the light of day NOT day of light as you wrote when the mystery nasty was talking about their intent for the child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Just found this story today. I wasn't able to stop reading until then end. One of the best I have found on this site. I laughed during each new chapter! Am truly enjoying these. Keep it up!

haitiancutiehaitiancutiealmost 13 years ago
Great!!!

I discovered this story today and i'm hook. Please continue with the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Isobel and the baby

Izzy has remained my favorite character throughout the story. Cause she can kick butt! And she never ceases to make me laugh. Anyhow i wonder what the child will look and act like. I think that it would be funny to see cullen falter if he looks at his mates eyes transferred to the baby. "Snicker"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING

This is great plz write more this is the best story I have seen ever and I really want to know what happenes please continue it is amazing

chelo2012chelo2012over 12 years ago
MORE!!

PLEASEEeeeeeeeeee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

you are the first writer i check to see if any new material has come in. I'm loving this book-you have such potential. Please keep writing!!!

nikiephannikiephanover 12 years ago
Gavin!!!

I ABSOLUTELY love Gavin and his remarks to Cullen. :)

BTW-Keep up the good work.

MSNJMSNJover 12 years ago
NOT SURE IF YOU STILL READ THESE COMMENTS BUT: What

Editor? It seems your so called editor is lacking BIG TIME! Your writing has improved some but not much. I am however happy with your plot with Angel. It took damn near the whole story but she has come out swinging kicking ass and taking names later which I like. I have not rated your story yet because of all the writing issues that you have not really seemed to address. I have noticed that you always put a note however you have never addressed the issues that people are stating that you are using a published authors work and that your writing mistakes are driving people crazy. WHY?

Also I have noticed that you use tons and tons of filler words to try and make the chapters longer.WHY? I have also noticed that you repeat a lot of the same things that you said in one sentence and repeat in the next. Who ever your editor is I hope to GOD you are not paying them. Because it seems that they are like you in writing and are not catching the mistakes. Now back to rating if I was to do so @ this point I would only give it a 2.5 only because of things that should have gotten better by this ch17 haven't and it seems not to be. Also I would suggest that you do a revamp of the story and do a serious CLEAN UP and repost it on here and see what you get in ratings. Last but not least, the sex could have been more spicier and I feel that you lacked in that department also........

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

I am so loving this story!!!!!! I really do feel for Owen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next chapter

Hey, love the story. Just wandering when the next chapter is coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
huge improvement

while not as good as the chapters should be, now that you have the help of an editor, they have made a huge improvement. if you would go back and re-write all but chapters 16 and 17, you'd improve the story greatly. rewriting 16 and 17 would help, also, but they are worlds better than the first 15.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous