Unfaithful Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" She said

"I will give your husband those pictures." He reminded her.

"Please! No! Please!" She cried

"Will you be my fuck slave for the next couple of days?" He asked.

"Yes!" she cried.

"Are you going to fuck and suck Jack and I for 24 hours the next 3 days? He asked.

"Yes, but please stop!"

Ron, was ready to shoot his hot cum in her. He fucked her faster and harder until he drained his seed in her ass.

Every guy took turn on her. Dumping everything they had in her rectum. Once everyone had their way with Laura, they started leaving.

Cheryl on the other hand wasn't going anywhere. Laura crawled off of Cheryl's strap-on. Laying on her back. Cheryl lifted the cap up to her nose. And mounted her pussy on Laura's face. Cheryl smeared Laura's face with her wetness.

"Suck on this pussy, whore!" Cheryl said.

Don't stop until I cum!. Laura did as Cheryl wanted. Jack and Ron was shocked to see Cheryl had the capability to ejaculate her cum.

Once Cheryl came on Laura face, she got up and took a shower. She dressed and told the 2 of them, "must do this again!"

"For sure!" replied Ron.

Jack went to the other room to sleep. Ron, in the meantime, untied Laura letting her get cleaned up.

They showered together. He told her in the shower that from now on it would be just Jack and him fucking her.

She said, "my husband is going to worry about her and call the police......."

He replied, "I don't think so....besides, I bet he is also fucking a whore.....!"

But, "I want you to suck on my cock the rest of the night and if you let go, I will have to fuck your ass again...!"

With that they laid down, he shortly fell asleep with her mouth wrapped around his cock.

>>>

The next morning, she was still in the same position. She had cum on the side of her mouth. Ron was ready to blow another load. He started fucking her face til she awakened. He blew another load down her throat. He got up, got the cap and placed it on her. He tied her up to the bed.

I'll fix breakfast for you. He walked out, knocking on Jack's door, go on man! He yelled out.

Jack got up went to the other bedroom and put his cock to her face. She started sucking on his cock. She sucked him to an orgasim. He got up and walked out.

They left her in the room. As they ate breakfast.

"I have to pee!" She yelled out.

Ron came back in, untied her. She ran to the bathroom. He waited til she was finished and told her to get back on the bed. He tied her up and told her that he would be back.

Shortly after, Ron came back with fruit and juice. He fed her. Once she finished eating, they both started fucking her taking turns. They continued this through out the day and night. Up to 3 days.

On their last night, they double penetrated her. Ron on the bottom fucking her pussy and Jack plunging at her ass. She was now enjoying and really didn't want it to end.

As they were fucking her, Ron lifted the cap off of her face. Jack was ready to explode. He called out, "Laura, my fucking slut for a wife, this ass is mine now!" She gasped as he loaded another round of cum deep into her bowels.

She turned her head around and saw it was her husband Tom.

"You son-of-a- bitch!" she screamed out.

"I am going to file for a divorce!" she continued.

"Go ahead! You won't get a dime! Just remember you are the one who cheated on me, I have pictures to prove it. So, just think of this, this way: I got your body prepared for when your out in the streets you'll know what to do!"

Mad, she got up and showered. She came out of there saying, "I won't be out in the streets, I still have David".

"Oh yes! Your right! But, there is a problem there, because, your David was part of the festivities the other night!"

"Your lying, Tom!"

"No, go take a look in the living room." He said to her.

She opened the door and saw David there. With tears to her eyes, she saw her clothes. She asked where her keys were at.

Tom replied, "the BMW is mine! Your on foot!"

She left the house running and crying. They cleaned up the place and left in seperate directions.

Part II of Unfaithful Husband

Breaking Cindy's cherry

12