Unfinished Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers

I must have dozed on the lounge because the next thing I knew I heard the gate to the backyard closing followed by hushed voices. I looked back toward the house, but there were no lights on inside. I became concerned about intruders, but then I recognized one of the voices as my sister’s. Her speech was slurred and she wasn’t doing a very good job of keeping her voice down. I could make out two shadows moving across the far side of the porch when the motion detectors snapped on a light.

“Shit,” exclaimed Gwen’s male companion. They were directly in the pool of bright light. I was far enough in the shadows that I knew their shocked eyes couldn’t pick me out of the darkness.

“Don’t worry, the light goes on automatically and my parent’s bedroom is on the front of the house, so it won’t wake them.”

The guy was standing behind Gwen with his arms around her, hands resting on her hips. His dark hair was long and I saw at least one tattoo peaking out from under his t-shirt sleeve. He was not the type of boy Mom and Dad would approve of, which I’m sure if just what my sister found so appealing about him. He moved his hands up and cupped her breasts through her shirt.

“Hey, what do you think you’re doing?” Gwen said in mock protest, making no effort to remove his hands.

“Just keeping the party going,” he said, stooping to kiss her neck. Gwen’s not short by any means, but this guy had to bend because he was nearly as tall as I am.

“Just don’t think this party is going too far,” she said, leaning her head back against his chest. I know it’s weird, but it didn’t occur to me to look away or leave as this guy groped my sister. I just stayed there in the dark and watched. He continued to maul her breasts and suck on her neck until she turned around in his arms and pulled his mouth down to hers. He grabbed her around ass and she ground against him.

They awkwardly backed up until Gwen pushed him down onto one of the lounges right beside the pool. They were directly in the light any longer, but I could still see things clearly. She straddled the boy and kept kissing him while he reached for her chest once again. Gwen’s got to be a C-cup and I’m sure most boys go right for her chest. The way she moved her hips I knew she was really grinding down into his crotch. He pulled her tight polo off and he attacked her breasts right through her red lace bra. While he was slobbering all over my sister’s rack the light switched off and they were plunged into darkness. Now all I could see were moving shapes. I tried squinting into the dark night, but I couldn’t make out any details.

They must have moved enough to trigger the motion detector again because after a couple minutes the light snapped back on. Gwen’s pants were unsnapped and the boy was just pulling his hand out of them. They were whispering to each other too low for me to understand them until I heard Gwen say, “I told you, not yet.”

“Come on, baby. You’re killing me,” the boy complained.

“If you keep trying to rush me you’re never going to get it,” Gwen taunted as she rubbed his package through his jeans. I silently routed her own, happy that she was turning this clown down.

“But if you don’t do something it’s going to hurt like hell.”

“I guess you’ve been pretty good.” Gwen slid down the lounge and sat on the end between his legs. She unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down. His cock sprang straight up into the light and while I’m not expert in these things, it didn’t look too big to me. I know I’m bigger, but my eight inches is longer than average.

Gwen pulled her hair back into a scrunchie she kept on her wrist and took him right in her mouth. I didn’t think she was some little angel, especially after what I’d seen so far, but I wasn’t quite prepared to see my little sister going down on some strange guy. I could see her head speedily bobbing up and down, having no trouble taking his cock all the way down. She was even rubbing his balls while she sucked on him. I could hear her slurping around his shaft and by the way he was moaning she had to be pretty good at what she was doing. She slowed down and held just his head between her lips and I could only imagine that she was doing something with her tongue. He reached down to fondle her chest again and she went back to her fast sucking. In just a few more minutes the guy started shaking all over and Gwen held still with his cock planted in her mouth. I knew my sister was swallowing this guy’s load.

When Gwen was finished he pulled up his jeans and she tried to kiss him on the lips, but he only gave her a quick peck. She told him she had to get inside and showed him to the gate.

When it was all over I was left alone in the dark and to my chagrin I realized I had the biggest hard-on. Deep down I knew it had to come from watching my sister fooling around with that guy, but I rationalized that it was just the natural reaction of a man who’d barely seen an attractive woman in months, let alone had any sex or seen any kind of porn. That sort of thing wasn’t exactly plentiful over in Iraq. The last sex I’d had was with an Air Force supply clerk and that was well over six months ago. She was cute, but nothing to write home about.

I wait for my erection to go down enough so that I could comfortably walk and silently made my way into the house. I quickly beat off in the bathroom and went to bed.

~~~

The next morning any guilt I may have felt about spying on Gwen was gone. I had much bigger things on my mind. I walked into the kitchen and found Mom drinking her morning coffee and reading the newspaper. While I fixed myself a cup of coffee Mom told me that Gwen was out for the day and Dad had gone to work early. We sat in silence together until she set the paper down.

“Your father told me about your talk on the way home last night.”

“Are you going to lay into me now too?”

“That wasn’t my intention. I would like to know what you’re thinking, though.”

“Honestly Mom, I don’t know what to do. I don’t know which is the right decision for me.”

“But you have to make one.”

“I know.”

“Can I get you something?” Mom asked as she got up to refresh her coffee. I was momentarily distracted and didn’t answer her right away. Mom was wearing one of those little tennis outfits that seemed to be designed more for men’s benefit. Hers was pale green and consisted of a sleeveless top that was very snug across her ample chest and a tiny skirt that showed off her endless tanned legs. Mom probably looked better in than that outfit than most women half her age. I forced myself to look away and told her, “No thanks.”

“Tony, I’ll love you no matter what you decide, but you know I wish you would join the business. I think you could be very happy there if you gave it a try.”

“Maybe I could, I don’t know. I’m starting to think that maybe I’m being stupid to not even try. It might be stubbornness that I wouldn’t even consider it before.”

Mom lit up with a smile. “I’m happy to hear that you’re keeping an open mind. I thought it would be better if your father wasn’t hovering over you while you try to figure this out so I told him I am taking you kids to the beach house for a couple weeks. It’ll be just like old times.”

“That’s great, Mom.” It did sound like a great idea.

“I’d hoped you’d think so. I’ll tell Gwen when she gets home, but I don’t think she’ll have a problem going. That girl loves the beach.”

“Probably because of the boys.”

Mom gave me a knowing look. “She’s not quite the same girl you remember, is she?”

“No, not at all. But I guess I can’t expect her to be the same little girl.”

“Gwen took it hard when you left, Tony. She really looked up to you. Despite what your father thinks, I was happy when she came out of her shell.”

“But she doesn’t get into any serious trouble, does she?”

“No, she’s not really a bad girl,” Mon laughed. “She just doesn’t want to be what everyone thinks she should be. You should recognize that trait. I don’t think Gwen is up to anything worse than other girls her age. Besides, a little bit of trouble can be a good thing. I was known to be pretty wild when I was her age.”

“Really?”

“I won’t tell you any stories, but let’s just say I wasn’t always your father’s idea of what a perfect little wife should be.” I didn’t want to think about what she could be getting at. “I need to get going for my tennis lesson.” She bent down to give me a kiss, inadvertently giving me a nice, long look down the V-neck of her top, showing me her silky bra. I immediately looked away. Well, almost immediately.

We left for the beach house that Saturday and it really was just like our old vacations because Diana came with us. When we were kids we were each allowed to bring a friend and Gwen had always brought Diana while I’d brought my best friend Tim. It’s funny, Diana and my sister were still close, but I had no idea what Tim was doing now.

It was two hours to the beach and Mom asked if I would drive so after we loaded the Land Rover to the gills I slipped behind the wheel and Mom rode beside me while the girls took the back seat. It was weird at first because it was the first time I’d driven anything but a HUMVEE in a couple years. The girls spent the whole time gossiping about their social circle and Mom was busy on the phone arranging some charity dinner, so I was able to concentrate on the road in front of me, relieved that I didn’t have to be on the lookout for homemade landmines and booby traps.

Our house was a mid-sized Mediterranean right on the beach with three bedrooms and a Jacuzzi on the ocean side deck. The girls shared a room and I had mine to myself, which was close to Mom’s. After we unpacked, Mom sent the three of us to pick up groceries.

“What would Mom say if we came back with nothing but junk food and beer?” Gwen joked. She lunged the cart forward and jumped on the back, riding it down the aisle with her ass sticking in the air. She nearly collided with an end display of canned peaches and we all laughed.

“I think she’d lock you in your room the whole time we’re here.” I said.

“But we are going to get some beer, right? Vodka would be even better.” Diana said, hanging back to walk beside me.

“Maybe. I know I could use something to drink.” I said.

“If you’re feeling tense I could give you a backrub later,” Diana said, utterly failing to look innocent.

“I might take you up on that,” I replied, feeling my body reacting to the idea of her hands on me.

“So what about getting us something to drink then? We should get daiquiri mix or something too. We can sit in the hot tub tonight and sip our drinks.”

“So that offer of a backrub was just to get booze out of me?”

“Oh no. I promise to take care of you no matter what.”

“We’ll see.”

“Come on, Tony.” Diana said, hugging my arm and pressing her curves into me. I knew it wasn’t the first time she’d used them to get what she wanted, but I didn’t mind being manipulated that way.

“I don’t think Mom will mind if we have a couple cocktails as long as my big, strong brother is keeping an eye on us.” Gwen added. She hugged me on the other side and batted her eyes innocently. I’m sure I looked like the luckiest guy on earth to all the other men in the store with those blonde beauties hanging on me. Hey, I had to agree, even if one of them was my sister. At least Gwen wasn’t hugging me the way Diana was, although in her skimpy tank top and little shorts it didn’t matter much what she did.

“I guess it’s okay, but I’ll have to closely supervise you.”

“Very closely, I hope.” Diana said. Yup, that was her hand on my butt.

Gwen laughed and said, “Slut.”

Diana laughed too, saying, ”Yeah, he wishes.”

“Be nice to my brother.”

The whole afternoon went like that and being out with the girls made me feel better than I had in a long time. By the time dinner rolled around my mood had lightened considerably. That night they wanted me to go out with them while they cruised the local circuit, but since I knew the primary goal was to pick up boys I declined. Instead I hung out with Mom on the back deck. When the wind picked up off the ocean she suggested we get into the Jacuzzi and we changed into our swimsuits. Mom stopped in the kitchen to refill her wine glass and fetch me another beer, so I turned on the jets and settled in to the churning out water.

Mom came out with a beer in one hand and a glass and bottle of wine in the other and I fought to keep eye contact. Thankfully the light outside was low and she probably couldn’t see that my eyes kept wandering down. Mom’s dark purple bikini wasn’t one of those skimpy, string ones, but it still showcased just how amazing her body still was. The top was a halter and squeezed her D-cups together to provide a deep valley of cleavage and the side straps of the panties rode just above her ample hips. My mouth went dry and my cock involuntarily throbbed beneath the bubbling water. Mom bent down to put her wine bottle on the deck, showing me her full ass was still remarkably firm. She slipped into the Jacuzzi across from me and handed me my beer. I must have knocked half of it back in one gulp.

Thankfully, Mom sank into the water to her neck, just where her honey blonde ponytail would have gotten soaked. She started asking me about the war and as I talked about how things were over there I forgot all about her sexy body. I told it to her straight, but I didn’t get into any detail about some of the real horrors I’d seen. Those things still gave me nightmares and there was no reason to burden my mother with those images. I told her about how one of my good friends had been killed sitting in a HUMVEE right beside me by a piece of shrapnel from a roadside bomb, but I didn’t tell her about how his blood jetted all over me, or how my fingers kept slipping over the gaping wound as I tried to hold it shut. I didn’t tell her how it felt when you had to fight the urge to lift your weapon every time someone approached you. I truly believed we were there to help the people of Iraq and I didn’t like having to view everyone who approached me as a potential enemy. The Iraqis are good people, they’re just afraid. Mostly, I told her how happy I was to not be there anymore.

“It sounds like it was terrible over there.” It was well after midnight and we were both pretty drunk. I didn’t want Mom to get upset because I’d seen her drunk before at parties and I knew she could be either giddy or melancholy, depending on her mood, and I wanted to keep her happy.

“It could be, but I made some really great friends and had some experiences I wouldn’t trade for anything, so don’t be sad for me. I was out there in the world, doing what I wanted.”

“I’m just glad you’re home. The entire time you were there I prayed for your safe return everyday.” She came across the Jacuzzi and gave me a hearty hug, crushing my face into her chest. It felt good and comforting, until I thought about where my face was and then my cock turned rock solid. Just inches away from my mouth a fat nipple stood out in response to the cold night air. I did not like what was going through my mind and I forced myself out of her embrace.

“Are you too grown up to let your mother hold you?” She asked, mock-scolding.

“Well, I, uh…”

She hugged me again, pressing my face right back into her big, soft breasts. I put my arms around her and could feel that naked cleavage heaving into my face as she breathed. God, don’t do this to me, I thought. All those nasty thoughts from high school were flooding back. I tried to think about anything else, but my beer soaked mind wasn’t cooperating.

Finally Mom let go and I breathed a sigh of relief. “I should be getting to bed. I think the wine’s gone to my head.”

“That’s probably best. Do you need a hand?”

“No, silly,” she laughed. “I haven’t gotten to the point where I need my son to take me to bed. Not yet, anyway.” Mom looked even better glistening wet and when she bent over again to pick up the empty wine bottle I adjusted myself in my swimsuit while I stared at that round ass. She left me alone in the Jacuzzi with my incestuous thoughts and I cracked another beer, hoping to wash them away.

Not long afterward the glass door slid aside and Diana stepped onto the deck. “I was hoping you’d still be up,” she said brightly.

“I’m surprised you’re home. I didn’t think I’d see you two until dawn.”

“Your sister overdid it, so I had to bring her home. Besides, it was all kind of boring. You get tired of seeing the same old people all the time.” She sat on the deck beside me and dangled her bare legs in the water. She asked for a beer and since she was eighteen and there was no one around I didn’t see the harm.

“I’m sure the same old boys don’t get tired of seeing you.”

“Gwen and I do alright, but you get tired of all the cheesy pick up lines. And then there are the guys who think they should get in your pants just because they have a little weed.”

“Glad to hear it’s not that easy.” I said, climbing out of the tub. I was aware of Diana checking out my ripped chest as I shut down the Jacuzzi and toweled off. I sat in a deck chair and she moved beside me.

“Don’t worry, Tony. Your precious little sister isn’t some kind of ho. We both know what boys are up to.”

“Yeah, those boys can be pretty bad,” I kidded.

“I know. That’s why I prefer men.”

The way she’d been looking at me since she’d come outside finally clicked and I noticed she’d been moving closer since she sat down, so that we were practically touching now. “Uh, Diana,” I said lamely.

“Yes Tony?” She put a hand on my leg and put her beer down. She brushed back a blonde lock and licked her lips to wet them, making them look just as ripe as the rest of her. She put her other hand on my arm and then moved it across my chest. My pulse was pounding. Everywhere. She didn’t wait for me to do something. Diana kissed me and I fell right in line, returning the kiss. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and it could have gone on all night if I hadn’t pulled away.

“This probably isn’t a great idea.” I said hollowly. My cock was screaming,what the hell are you doing?

“You didn’t like it?” She pouted. Her hand was caressing the back of my neck, giving me chills.

“But…”

“Don’t worry about Gwen, she really wouldn’t care. We’re all grown ups.”

Just barely, in her case, I thought. But I didn’t need anymore convincing. I pulled Diana close to me and she gave me a kiss that curled my toes. She was wearing a baby-t and short shorts and she was all hot, soft flesh as I ran my hands over her body. Her breasts were crushed against me and I wanted to free them in the worst way. I could only imagine how she would look naked, but I didn’t think striping her down right there on the deck was a good idea. Thankfully Diana wasn’t as cautious as I was.

Diana whipped her shirt over her head my moved my hands onto her chest as she returned to kissing me. She was pretty big, not as big as my mother, probably closer to Gwen, and it looked like that cute little pink bow between the lacy cups was going to burst apart if Diana took one more deep breath. I took my lips from hers and attacked her breasts, which brought a squeal of delight. Her cleavage threatened to engulf me, but I wanted more and I pulled the straps from her shoulders so I could get at her twin mounds. With the padding out of the way her tall nipples bored into my palms and I lifted each of them to my lips in turn. Diana helped things along by reaching back and unsnapping her bra.

I uttered a low moan when she went from rubbing me through my wet trunks and moved her hand inside them. She gripped and squeezed my shaft and for a second there I thought just having the sexy eighteen-year-old holding my cock was going to make it go off. Between what I’d witnessed between Gwen and her boyfriend and earlier with Mom it had been a very horny week for me. I returned the favour by pressing between Diana’s legs. I would have loved to see if she was shaved or not, but there was no way I was getting my hand into those tight shorts. She pushed into my hand and gripped me harder.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers
123456...8