Unforgettable Trip Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Heath continued to stroke himself through closed eyes until his climax was completely over. Releasing himself he opened his eyes and looked down at me.

Laughing he commented, "You're a mess!"

"But this is the best kind of mess!" I said to him as he untied the towel from my wrists.

I used my newly freed fingers to scoop up what remained of Heath's orgasm on my chest and put it into my mouth.

"YUM! Dinner!" I playfully remarked with a giggle. He laughed and shook his head at me.

"Hey, where are Trevor and Melissa? You don't think they saw us do you?" I asked concerned for the first time whether or not we were being watched.

"Don't worry I think they're occupied." Heath replied with a wicked smile, pointing to my suite.

"Oh they're finally getting together huh? I remarked with a snicker and raised eyebrow to Heath.

I explained to him that it probably wouldn't have mattered if they saw us or even if an audience of thousands had watched us since he had me worked up into such a freaking sexual frenzy.

"Oh really?" He remarked with a questioning voice to tease me.

"Forget it buddy!" I strongly stated and kissed him.

12