Unqualifiedly Datable Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pounding on the door brought us back to reality, "WE CAN HEAR YOU! And since you have resolved your differences come out here so I'm not stranded with the kids... Renee is trying to braid my hair!"

I smiled and ran my nose along his neck, "Come on let's get out there, I need to introduce you properly to Renee and Tyler. Then we can grab some ice cream,"

"Sounds like a plan,"

We both got up and got out the door and was engulfed into a hug by Danny, Tyler and Renee. After quick intos we quickly decided to watch a movie, Chris rushed into the kitchen to the freezer.

"JAY YOU ATE ONE OF MY ICE CREAMS!"

"But- it wasn't me, it was Renee!"

"NO IT WASN'T!" I glared at her.

"You are supposed to let me blame it on you so I won't get in trouble," I said as Chris walked over to me with the spoon already in his mouth. He sat right down on my lap. "Can I have a bite?"

He shook his head no.

"ARGH, ok I did eat a few but I missed you,"

"Ok you can have some," Chris snuggled in closer to me and handed me the ice cream

"Do you think that he heard the FEW part?" Tyler whispered to Renee.

"SHH" I hissed at the two. I looked grinned down at Chris. "You are staying here right?"

"I was hoping you would ask,"

"You know I mean forever right? I don't want you to leave again,"

He grinned at me, "forever?"

"Yes," He tightened his arms around me and kissed my neck.

"Yes,"

Everything was going to work out no matter what even if I am unqualifiedly Datable I am going to make sure of it.

The End

That's it for Jason and Chris hope you guys liked it. i was thinking about continuing the story. Onto Danny?